What Do I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know you haven't lovely. I don't think that at all,' she added.

'You know I love you and I'm not interested in anyone else?'

'Yes,' she squeezed his hands, 'except Rachel Weisz.'

'Yes,' the tension melted, 'obviously except Rachel Weisz.'

They both smiled and settled back into the sofa.

'So what would you do if you got that letter from Ms Weisz?' Molly asked.

'I'd be over to her place like a shot, before she changed her mind, obviously.'

'Would you take me with you?'

'I wouldn't want a chaperone.'

'That's not what I had in mind.'

Peter raised his eyebrows.

'I think she's sexy too. I've said that before.'

'You've said she's beautiful.'

'Yes. Well she's sexy too.'

Peter gave another wide-eyed look.

'I can find women attractive, can't it?'

'Yes, sorry, don't mind me.'

'Me and Rachel. Are we not in classic male fantasy territory? In bed with two women?'

'I suppose.'

'You don't fancy it then?'

'Nah. Think of the pressure. Hard enough to please one woman,' Peter said with a sly sidelong look.

Molly smacked his arm.

He grinned.

'Shall we go up to bed?' she asked.

'Yeah, I guess. It's a school night.'

They brushed their teeth, checked the doors were locked and flicked off the lights. Molly stuck her head into Katie's room on the way past. In their bedroom they started both stripping off their clothes.

'She okay?' Peter asked.

'Sparko,' Molly replied, 'like this.' She threw he arms up and out wide, mimicking the way their daughter was asleep. Peter overtly ran his eyes across his wife's bare, uplifted breasts and quietly wolf whistled. Molly switched to a glamour photo pose, hands behind her head, and pushed her breasts out further.

'Steady. I won't be able to keep my hands of you,' Peter warned.

'Is that a promise?' Molly turned on the spot, looked over her shoulder with a cheeky smile, and wiggled her hips as she pulled her knickers down across her bottom.

'Be careful what you wish for,' Peter said as he continued to unbutton his clothes.

Molly looked away and sat down on the edge of the bed. She slid her knickers down her legs and tossed them over her shoulder. She judged it perfectly. They hit Peter square on the chest. He hurriedly removed the last of his clothes and turned the light off as Molly slipped under the duvet. As he joined her under the cover, she rolled over to him and they adopted their usual cuddling position. She ran her free hand across his shoulders and chest, and he circled his across her bottom.

'Mmmm, hello sexy,' he whispered.

'Hello gorgeous,' she replied, as she slid her hand down and took hold of his growing erection.

She gently stroked up and down the length of his shaft. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of her body pressing against his and the attention she was giving him.

'Can I ask you a question?' Molly whispered.

'You can do anything you like whilst you're doing this to me,' he smiled.

'You don't need to worry about what you answer. You can be honest.'

'Okay,' he replied.

'Do you want to have sex with Beckie?'

Peter's eyes shot open and he angled his head down to look at his wife in the half-light. Molly kept gently stroking his erection.

'Sorry?' he asked.

'Do you want to have sex with Beckie?' Molly calmly repeated.

Peter reached down and took hold of her hand, lifting it away from his penis. He wriggled his body over a fraction, causing Molly to lift her head up off his shoulder. He looked through the shadows, into his wife's eyes.

'I'm not pursuing other women, Molly,' he said firmly, 'I am in love with you.'

She squeezed his hand in what she hoped was a reassuring way.

'I know. That's not what I asked,' she whispered.

'I thought this was bugging you.'

'It's not what I asked.'

'I am not pursuing other women. And I'm a bit worried that you think I...'

'I'm totally sure you're not, Molly interrupted, 'I asked if you wanted to have sex with her.'

'Well I think wanting suggests doing, Molls; or thinking about taking action to get the thing you want.'

'Okay. Then, would you like to have sex with Beckie? Would you enjoy it?'

'Can I turn the light on?' Peter said as he sat up and reached for the bedside lamp. Molly said yes just as he flicked it on. He turned back to face her, propped up on one elbow. He took hold of her hand as he said 'this, conversation, situation, thing, is freaking me out. What do I do?'

'We've never discussed having sex with other people.'

'No. We're married,' Peter said very slowly.

'Yes, but some people have what's called an open marriage, and some people...'

'Are you trying to tell me something? Because...'

'No. God no. No. That's not what I'm saying. I have never had sex with anyone since we got together. I'm not engineering an opportunity to tell you I've had an affair.'

'Okay.'

Molly took a deep breath and tried to think what to say next.

'All I'm saying,' she began, 'is we haven't actually discussed the options, of what Beckie has asked. We usually discuss, opportunities, that life sends our way. But we didn't actually discuss this.'

'I didn't think there was any discussion to be had,' Peter said with a frown.

'No, neither did I,' she squeezed his hand, 'at first. But then I thought about it a bit more.'

'Right. Sorry; I'm really confused. Are you suggesting I should have sex with someone else?'

'No. I'm not suggesting you should. I'm saying that we have never actually discussed anything like this being an option.'

Peter gave a dubious look, 'well, because it's not, is it?'

'We both assumed the same thing, straight off. Which is good,' Molly smiled, 'we're both on the same wavelength, by default.'

'I am not at all comfortable with the idea of you sleeping with another guy.'

'No! Neither am I! At all.'

'Okay. Good. So?'

'So; do you want to discuss?'

'You want to discuss, me sleeping with other women?'

'Yeah,' Molly said slowly, 'and I'm sort of surprising myself just saying that out loud, now.'

Peter gave a slight shake of his head, 'I'm; surprised.'

'We were just talking about you sleeping with Rachel Weisz.'

'Yeah that's fantasy.'

'Okay. But we can talk about our fantasies can't we?'

'It's a bit different isn't it?'

'Well, can we talk hypothetically?'

Peter nodded.

'Would you, hypothetically, have any fantasies about having sex with any of your students?'

'No,' Peter answered promptly.

'Okay. Is that too abstract or are you worried about hurting me?'

'Yeah I am to be honest.'

'I don't think there's any harm in telling me your fantasies lovely. Honestly telling me. I know you're not a weirdo, so I don't think you could say anything that would horrify me. And I know you're not going to act on a fantasy. The way you utterly didn't get what I've been hinting about, about what to do about Beckie, in many ways, that's what has given me the confidence to have this conversation.'

'Okay, Peter said dubiously. 'I'm a bit uncomfortable, but okay.'

'We could just forget all about this if you want. I just like to think that we have an open relationship. Open with each other I mean. That we can talk to each other about anything, and not make assumptions about what each of us wants to do with our lives. And that might include far-fetched fantasy type stuff; that we may never act on, or it's effectively impossible to act on. But maybe some things, we discover we can.'

'Okay.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah.'

'So. Erm. Beckie then?' Molly asked again.

'Uh huh.'

'Do you find her attractive?'

'Are you sure you're okay with this?'

'Yes. Do you find her attractive?' Molly asked with more confidence.

'Okay. Yes, I do. She is quite attractive.'

'Sexy?'

'Yes,' Peter replied slowly.

'Okay. Erm. If we weren't together, a couple, would you think differently about how to respond to her letter?'

'Yeah I guess. If I was single, I suppose I would think differently about it. Though I would be concerned about this circumstance. I'm not sure quite how she's thinking about this. To want to have sex with a guy, her teacher as well, but seemingly not want a relationship. I'm not sure that's, well, healthy.'

'I understand where she's coming from.'

'Really?'

'Yeah. I don't think I would have ever been brave enough, at her age, to do what she has done. But I would possibly have thought about it.'

'Really?'

'Yeah. I didn't lose my virginity until quite late. Or at least, what I felt was quite late at the time. I'm glad now, but at the time it was huge deal. And the option to do it for the first time, but without it being someone who you're really interested in, from a relationship point of view, is quite appealing.'

'So she wants me because I'm not interesting? That's thoroughly deflated my ego,' Peter said with a rye smile.

'It's interest in a different way. If she finds someone that she'd like as a boyfriend, she doesn't want to be bad at sex with him, because it matters for their whole relationship. Whereas with someone like you, she trusts you, she finds you sexy, and she can be honest with you, that it's her first time. She's not under pressure to perform well, as it were. Or at least, not as much pressure as if it were with someone she was interested in romantically. You should be flattered actually.'

'Hmmm.'

'Does it not appeal to you? Young, virgin beauty throws herself at older man, for no strings attached sex. Does that not do something for you?'

'Yeah. Okay, if I'm being honest, I suppose it does,' he paused, 'so?'

'Go on,' she reassured him.

'If I, erm, granted her request. Wouldn't that be cheating on you?'

'If I didn't know about it, yes. And even if I did know about it, I think I would probably still feel you were cheating on me. You going off and doing it would feel like it was behind my back even if I knew about it.'

'So this is definitely staying in the realm of hypothetical fantasy then. Because the last thing I want is you to feel like I'm cheating on you.'

'You're lovely,' she leaned in and kissed him.

'So. Conversation had. It's not a possibility.'

'Hmmm,' Molly rolled her eyes in mock contemplation.

'What?'

'If I joined in, it wouldn't be behind my back.'

'Molly!'

'What?'

'You're suggesting?'

'A threesome.'

Peter was stunned. He scrutinised his wife's face for any hint that she was winding him up. 'I never thought to hear you say that,' he said eventually.

'What do you think? Does it tick any fantasy boxes?'

'It sounds terrifying.'

'I think it sounds like fun.'

'You're actually considering this?' Peter asked open mouthed.

Molly paused before answering, 'I'm, speculating, about what it would be like.'

'Right.'

They lay together in silence for several minutes.

'Have I horrified you?' Molly asked.

'No. Not horrified. Definitely surprised though. I hadn't imagined you would think about anything like that.'

'Uh huh. Speaking metaphorically, or in terms of sexual fantasy, does the idea appeal?'

After a few moments thought, Peter replied, 'honestly, I can't really process it on any kind of realistic level. It's not something I ever expected to discuss with you.'

'Okay. That's okay. It's gotten quite late. Perhaps we should go to sleep.'

'Yeah, okay.' He gave her one last long look and then reached back and turned off the light. They both settled down to sleep.

Several minutes passed.

Peter normally fell asleep fairly quickly, so Molly knew his mind must have been ticking, for him to still be awake.

'Are you thinking about it?' she asked.

'Mmmm,' he responded.

She reached down quickly and found his cock.

It was rock hard.

She gave it a quick, affectionate squeeze; then gave him a kiss on the cheek, rolled over and tried to get to sleep.

*****

Chapter 3

At the university, the lift doors opened and Peter stepped in. He raised his head from the book he was flicking through and looked straight into Beckie's eyes.

In surprise and instant panic, he broke contact and cast his eyes down. A brief moment later he realised he was looking directly at her breasts and he shot his eyes back up to hers.

'Hi Beckie.'

'Hi,' she replied quietly.

The lift doors closed. It made Peter jump, but gave him the excuse to turn slightly and face the control panel. He twirled his finger around above the buttons for a moment before selecting the eighth floor. He noticed that the seventh was already selected.

The lift began its ascent.

'Did you...' they both began and stalled each other. They made eye contact again. Peter tried to adopt a relaxed smile. Beckie had blushed bright red. This stalled Peter again; the passionate colour instantly prompted a vivid memory of his wife's face when they had last made love.

The lifted jerked to a stop and the doors slid open.

Beckie shrugged slightly and flashed another small smile as she stepped out onto the seventh floor.

As the doors began to close, Peter stepped in between them and called out to her. She turned on the spot and went a slightly stronger shade of red.

'Beckie,' he said again, 'erm.'

'You read my letter,' she replied.

It was neither entirely a statement nor a question.

'Yes. And. To be honest, I haven't really thought what to say.'

Beckie shifted her weight nervously and silently looked down at her feet.

The lift chimed, as Peter blocked the doors.

'And, we don't want to talk in the corridor,' Peter let out a nervous puff of a laugh, 'but I will have a proper chat with you.'

The lift doors tried to close against him and he rather forcefully shoved them back.

Beckie looked back up and nodded.

Peter nodded, smiled and stuck his thumb out in the direction of the lift.

Beckie twinkled a beautiful smile, turned and began walking away down the corridor.

Prior to stepping back into the lift; before he realised what he was doing, Peter cast his eyes down across her departing form.

In an instant, he took in her long flowing hair and slender figure. Her jeans magnificently shaped her tight bottom and shapely legs as they walked away.

'Oh goodness,' Peter said to himself, once the lift doors were safely shut.

*****

'What did you say?' Molly asked.

'Well, not a lot, it was in the lift,' Peter replied.

'Oh I see. Awkward.'

'Fucking hell yes.'

'So what did you actually say?'

'Well, basically nothing in the lift. We were both so utterly embarrassed. She went bright red bless her. She got out a floor before me. I held the doors and said that I hadn't really thought yet what to say to her, but that we would have a proper chat. And that was it.'

'Right.'

'Molly,' Peter said, turning on the sofa to face her, 'sexual fantasies is one thing. And even keeping open minded about which of them might be able to be enacted in some way. But I cannot have sex with a student. It would be so unprofessional. And us talking about it has made it very difficult for me to focus at work.'

'I understand. Sorry.'

'It's okay. And I've still got to have a conversation with her.'

'Hmmm.'

They sat together silently for a few moments.

'Have you actually thought about making it a reality then?' Molly broke the silence.

Peter didn't comment.

'Being so embarrassed about it,' Molly continued very slowly, 'might suggest, that it's a fantasy, that, you might actually quite, like, to happen?'

Peter could not decide how to respond.

'Have you thought about it then?' he asked his wife.

'Erm, yeah.'

A red blush was now spreading slowly across Molly's face.

'And what do you think?' Peter asked.

Molly bit her lip, before saying very slowly, 'I quite like the idea. I think.'

She was watching her husband very closely to try and gauge his response.

'The idea of being with you and another woman, at the same time. It's a bit of a turn on,' she concluded, and was very aware of the heat in her cheeks.

'Yeah?' Peter held he gaze.

'Yeah,' she confirmed with a hint of a smile.

'Are you a little; bi-curious then?'

'Wow, wham, there's that word,' Molly paused and took a breath before saying, 'I think I might be, yeah.'

Peter now began to blush as well.

'What you thinking?' Molly asked.

'Erm. That's, interesting.'

'What do you think about Beckie?'

'Well. As we're being so candid. I did look at her a bit differently, earlier,' he said cautiously, 'with sort of different eyes on, if you know what I mean?'

'Uh huh. And?'

'She's very cute. She's got a sort of shy, quiet sexiness.'

'She sounds nice.'

'So, erm...' he began.

'Now what?' they both concluded together.

They looked at each other and burst out giggling.

'So, what about the idea of being in bed with both of us?' Molly asked, smiling but intent.

Peter nodded slowly. 'I wouldn't say no, I think. You?'

'Yes. I think I'm up for it.'

'However,' Peter turned serious, 'although this is interesting, to sort of discover; there is no way I can sleep with a student. It would be so unprofessional. I mark her work.'

'She might get a better mark,' Molly quipped.

'Seriously.'

'No, I know. But when does she finish being a student?'

'The final hand-in is in four weeks.'

'And when would you mark her work? So when would you sort of definitely be done with her as a student?'

'Well, I could mark it the following week.'

'And then after that, she would no longer be a student, just another adult. Free to spend time with whoever she likes. And vice versa, you with her.'

'Hmmm,' Peter responded.

'So, taking a stance that this idea as an actual possible reality then; does this change your thinking at all? Like could you actually go and see her and say yes then?'

'Well I don't know that I would call this an actual possibility. She's not asked for a; you know.'

'Threesome.'

'Yeah that.

'It's just a word.'

'Yeah, one that carries a lot of meaning and one that I never thought I'd be using in any kind of serious conversation, until now.'

'Well as we've recently discovered; you don't know until you ask. She might be up for it.'

'And how the fuck am I going to work with her for the next four weeks? As her teacher. It'd be more than a bit weird, teaching her thinking I'm going to be having sex with her in the near future. I was bad enough in the lift. I felt like a tongue tied schoolboy.'

'Perhaps I could talk to her about it?'

'Right,' Peter said dubiously.

'Well it might be better from me for a number of reasons actually. Firstly, it means I would meet her, and her me. We are talking about going to bed together.'

'There is that,' Peter laughed.

'I can sympathise with her situation, and talk to her about it probably easier than you can. It keeps some professional distance between you two until she's no longer a student. And she might be less embarrassed about talking to another woman.'

'Hmmm, possibly.'

They both sat with their own thoughts for a while.

'Oh fuck!' Peter suddenly burst out, 'I've just remembered she's in one of my lectures tomorrow.'

'Well there's nothing you can do about it now.'

*****

'Peter, could I have a quick word, about my last essay?' Beckie asked as everyone was filing out the room.

'Of course,' Peter managed to say calmly, despite his heart skipping a bit.

They slowly walked back into the middle of the room as the last of the other students departed.

'Sorry, I just had to talk to you,' Beckie began. She was gently glowing a warm rosy colour again. Peter found it very attractive.

'Sorry, I know you said you wanted to sort out a proper chat and I shouldn't be hassling you,' she continued.

'It's okay,' Peter interrupted.

'It's just, erm. Well I have no idea what you just said in the whole of that lecture!' She let out a beautiful burst of nervous laughter.