All Comments on 'What Happened? Ch. 01'

by RBC86

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad for your first story

This has story has potential. You should consider including his sisters and possibly his aunt. Maybe incorporate them all and find a way to get them all pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Too bad you ruined it by having her shave her pussy...

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Keep it Cumming!

Your first story was a 5 star worthy of a contest win. Keep the chapter, and us readers, Cumming!

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Great start

Great start. Michael could initiate to go nude around the house and eventually his Mother will do the same. They could swim nude in their pool. The sisters and the Aunt will catch them and eventually joined their skinny dipping. The husband will eventually joined them too. Then the whole family will be having an orgy around the pool or in the 4 corners of their house.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 6 years ago
More please

Great start but must have more chapters and Michael gets Mother pregnant thx for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty good for a first story.

A few of the ideas were somewhat juvenile.. like constantly assuming bigger tits and bigger cock are just better, or equating a first date with intercourse.. I could understand if that was just the 18 year old's thinking, but his mom really should know better.

The time jump at the start was interesting. It got my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother fucker

My mom had me when she was 16. When I was 16 she showed me what it was like to be a man and took my virginity. I am 26 now and we have been fucking for ten years. She is still so hit and she loves my young cock.

bucco40bucco40over 6 years ago
Keep consistent

I liked the story. Mom could have fucked dad before he left. Mom can't get more that 1 inch of son's cock in her mouth? Also, it was after midnight when they started back up. Now that they're finished they're going to eat dinner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes make this a long story...

Ok.. you must include sexy clothing.. have Michael desiring her to wear sexy outfits, pantyhose (tan colored) and heels alot more..have him fucking her every day dad's gone and they carry on their affair, in hotels, or dad goes away more.. he and Mom go to his senior prom ,more sex, he dumps the girl he likes.. eventually he knocks her up and mom and dad divorce after catching them in the act.bring weddings, vacation, just mom and him..lots and lots of pantyhose,thigh highs,close toed heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My 2 cents..

Do not bring his sister's into it.. if you do .have a little black mailing of said sister to keep her quiet about mom and some, but make nylons Paramount to this story... And no.. no ass fucking.. as my sister learned with me, women are to be fucked in their pussies, on their back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Came in my pants..

Wow you MUST keep this story going.. mom and him only ,anywhere everywhere.. dad finds out ,divorces her they move together, more of him POUNDING his mother on her back..some lingerie and hosiery would really spice this story up..

Necroclown313Necroclown313over 6 years ago
Considerations

I see people recommending adding every female he comes in contact with into the mix. I understand the appeal of it, but my issue is that every story like this seems to go down that path. I would think that if this type of scenario actually took place they wouldn't be trying to tell everyone.

My personal opinion is to build their relationship. Mom starts falling for him and is conflicted because her mind and her pussy are constantly at odds. Michael starts feeling more possessive and that she belongs to him since there's depths of his mother that his father will never touch. He tries screwing his mom every time she's on the phone with Mike's dad. Etc....

Just my thoughts. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A real good start!

I enjoyed chapter 1! I hope you continue with your story! I would suggest that maybe the aunt and the sister finds out how big Michael’s cock is!

chipmandonechipmandoneover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Really well written. How about just the son and mom. Keep it coming.

lazarus402002lazarus402002over 6 years ago
good read.. one suggestion

after reading the comments before, I noticed most want other family members brought in, and that is ok by me, however I believe you should follow the line of the mom and son to its full completion, pregnancy or not BEFORE adding other members..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just mom and son.....no morr

Author..just mom and son ..please let them fuck daily,when dad comes home, sneak around,do it in motels, like the other post..nylons,a lot of them, heels, lots of them.. eventually he knocks mom.. eventually have a sister catch them in the act..please JUST MOM AND HIM.. pouding his mom..

Darkone57Darkone57over 6 years ago
My vote as well

Please keep it as only Mom and son, they obviously have a lot of fun ahead of them !? I thoroughly enjoyed your story, well paced and well written as well.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, please write more as this story has so much potential. Mom has to get some morning after pills, so she and Michael can try out his huge cock many times before his Dad gets home. The initial descriptions are hot for Mom and her son plus there is still his sister who may be able to help out and not get pregnant plus his supposed girlfriend. This a great and cannot wait for more, thank you.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD JOB!

EXCELLENT FIRST STORY. YOU REALLY SHOULD GIVE WITH A LITTLE MORE INFO IN YOUR BIO. FOR INSTANCE, I ASSUME YOU ARE A MAN, BUT IF NOT IT WOULD MAKE THE QUALITY OF THIS STORY EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CH02.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Great start!

Keep the chapters coming! He certainly HAS to get his mom pregnant. They can't stop fucking each other - she wants his big cock now daily. She's a month pregnant by the time Dad gets home - she has to fuck him right away. She does but after cumming in her he dies of a heart attack.

She has her son's child but everyone thinks its the Dad's because it is well known in town how he died.

Mom and son can kepp on fucking freely now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it..

Yes keep it just mom and son.. sounds like me and my older sister.. she was 23 I was 16 and had been living with her and my brother in law.. we had sex one night when he was out of town.. my sister showed me a lot, especially loving to be fucked wearing pantyhose, her legs over my shoulders..to this day we still do it.. I'm now 21,she's 28.. and we have 3 kids.. idk if they're mine.. but she's divorced from him now so all's good.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Not Bad.

I liked the story and I can't really add much to what others have said except that I agree to keep it mother-son, at least for a while.

I do have one suggestion and it's about a single word that's used too often to indicate something that happened in the past - the word 'had'. When you use 'had' in a sentence try leaving it out and see if the sentence still makes sense. If it does you've eliminated an unnecessary word and improved your sentence. This is a bugaboo of mine and it's grown to be an obsession.

In any case I liked your story and would like to read a sequel. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story, but is is quite similar to one I have read in the past. Future chapters hopefully will go in a new direction,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
classic...

big dick makes the female uncontrollably horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CommenTary sez

It's early December '17. Start typing Chapter 2. You're HOT and you're having only a few grammar errors. Think, compose and type.

Thx for a good ride so far!

beanburner69beanburner69over 6 years ago
opps

waiting for more. It broke forgot the morning after because of an emergency. ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ENZ

ENZ just means that it has a reservoir tip...nothing to do with size...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Family fun

You must let the Aunt find out about their relationship & realise that the baby is the sons. Then you must let the sister/s find out about his relationship with his Aunt, leading them to 3somes with brother & Aunt. Thos has soo much potential

NesticNesticabout 6 years ago
F(u)ntastic storyline...

Thanks for your fantastic story. I enjoyed the whole "condom thing" between the mother and her son. Please write more stories like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun-cest...

great pacing, well written, hilarious and sexy! Barely an incest story. More like a Marx Brothers Comedy or the Two Stooges!!! The incest is INcidental. I could see this being a short comedy subject... though for cinema, the incest thing might be dropped for a best friend's mom... all the rest could remain the same lots of older women see their hunky neighbor's sons as sexy and vice versa...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make these stories more real

You exaggerate to much which makes the story some what ridiculous. E.G. When I ejaculate for 2min a stream of cum when in reality less than 30 sec would be more likely. When taking about 18 yr old's mentality make real with some maturity in their speech not make look like it is a 14 -16 yr old talking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck that comment before me!

Yea, so what if he cums loads after loads, the drama in this story is much more believable that most other stories with higher rating which are pure shits with no drama.. this story is much better than most just quick wham bam thanks maam stories

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 3 years ago

The whole condom thing is kind of a dumb. Condoms are like water balloons they can stretch out 4 and 5 times their original size. Yeah small condoms aren't as comfortable and a large dick but they'll still fit and not break. Try using a condom on a cucumber or something and see what I mean.

Other than that, it was a fun story. The writing was alright and the drama kept me interested. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dam it made me explode several times after I thought I was drained I just drippped precum for the longest great story

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 2 years ago

Hey y'all, it's just all fiction. Why in the hell are y'all all ragging on the writer? Who cares if a few facts don't fit. Its just a story..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice start! THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it 5 stars !!!!! Reading next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous