What Happened? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then my mom had stopped talking, most likely because I was staring back at her with my mouth open.

"Sorry honey, am I giving you too much information?"

"No Mom, not at all. I like how open you are. After all, I'm 18 now, so I can handle these adult discussions."

"Sure..." My Mom giggled incredulously

"I have a couple questions though" I continued, "You said you and Dad were trying to have another baby? Why? I thought you were happy with us 4. Plus, you're 46, aren't you worried about the baby's health? I mean, you have two daughters who have given you grandchildren, why would you want another baby now?"

I don't think my mom was prepared for my onslaught of questions because she just looked at me calmly before saying "Obviously, I am happy that your sisters have given me grandchildren, but you're about to leave for college at the end of the year and with your Father being gone most of the time, I don't want to be alone in the house."

"I'm only 46 for God sake's. I'm not old enough to settle into the grandma role yet!"

Mom continued, "I was so happy when Chelsea had her twins and then when Lauren had her two girls, but I was also jealous. I remember how exciting it was to bring a new life into this world, and I wanted to experience that one more time before I go through menopause."

Just then, the oven timer went off.

"Oh, that's the casserole, one second honey, I'll be right back" my Mom said as she got up and went to the kitchen.

I followed mom with my eyes as she headed towards the kitchen. I hadn't really noticed it before, but my Mom was fucking sexy.

46 years old, no wrinkles, thick thighs, a plump ass, and some sexy wide hips. I'm not sure how much she weighed, but I'm guessing she was probably around 140-150 lbs. Her hips were so fucking sexy; they were by far my favorite part of my Mom's body. They were the kind of hips that a woman could only get after giving birth multiple times.

The only place where one could say my mom was lacking was her breasts. She didn't have enormous breasts, they were proportional to her body. They were a 36C I believe. It had been a while since I'd checked (I used to check all the time when I was a horny middle schooler). They sagged a little, which was common with women her age; I didn't care however. She was sexy the way she was. I couldn't believe it had taken me this long to realize it.

I found myself getting horny, so I quickly tossed the pillow aside and darted up the stairs.

I was feeling a little dangerous so rather than heading to my room to masturbate, I went straight to my parent's bathroom and locked the door.

I quickly whipped my cock out and started furiously jacking off. All this sex related talk with Mom had gotten me even hornier than I normally was.

After I came, I cleaned up my mess, pulled my pants up and headed downstairs. Before I got to the stairs, I saw my mother's dresser drawer was still open. This was the top drawer of her dresser. Her panty drawer. Still feeling horny, I took a look inside the drawer and was taken aback by what I saw.

The dildo my mom was using this afternoon was just sitting there on top of a few pairs of her panties. I felt my cock start to get hard again. I picked up the dildo, it was sparkling clean. I guess my mom had washed it after using it.

As I inspected the dildo, I noticed that something was written on the bottom where the batteries are inserted.

Michael.

The dildo had a name. It was named after me. Weird. So, I guess when my Mom was screaming my name earlier, it was because she had named the dildo Michael and not because she was thinking of me? This was also weird. Why would she name it after me?

I put it back down and was closing the drawer when I noticed another dildo under a pair of my Mother's underwear.

This dildo was a little smaller than the other one and it too had a name written on it.

Robert.

Okay. Now that's REALLY weird. My mom had two dildos. One named after me, and one named after my dad. Fuck. I was hornier than ever now. This was too much to process, I had to get out of the room and go think!

I put the dildo back and closed the drawer. When I turned around to head back downstairs I saw mom in the doorway of her bedroom looking right back at me.

"I see you've found Mommy's toys" she said as she walked closer towards me.

Soon she was next to me, facing the drawer. The same drawer that I had just rummaged through.

"Um...sorry Mom, I didn't mean it. It was just open. I looked inside, but that's all..." I stammered

"Oh really? So, you weren't just inspecting my dildos?"

"No Mom...I swear, I was just closing the drawer because it was open"

She could tell she had caught me in another lie.

"Michael, what did I tell you earlier? Be truthful with me. You're a grown up now and you need to take responsibility for your actions. Now tell me, were you, or were you not looking at my dildos?"

"Yes Mom, I was looking at them. I'm sorry. Please don't tell Dad."

"Oh honey don't be silly, why would I tell your dad? It's not like we tell each other everything. For example, your dad doesn't know that I named my big, girthy dildo after you..."

My Mom's words lingered in the air.

"What...you...you really named it after me?" I asked

"Yes, honey I did."

"But why, why would you do that?" I still couldn't believe what was happening.

"I don't know baby, it just made me feel naughty pretending that the dildo was you. I don't know why. I'm sorry if it seems deranged, though it looks like you don't seem to think it's that weird" She said, hinting towards the massive erection that was obscenely tenting my sweatpants.

"Oh ah, sorry Mom. All this talk has just made me a little..."

"Horny?" my Mom said, completing my sentence.

"Yes...horny"

"Well honey, why don't you go take care of that before you come downstairs for dinner."

Embarrassed, I just nodded and began to leave my Mom's room to head to my own so that I could jack off.

As I began heading down the hallway, I felt a little emboldened after all the sex talk with my Mom and so I turned back around to my Mom's room.

Mom was still in the same place I left her, except now she had the "Michael" dildo in her hand and it seemed like she was in the midst of sucking it because it was glistening with saliva. Saliva that wasn't there previously.

My Mom dropped the dildo and looked at me, "What is it? Did you need something honey?"

"No Mom. I just wanted to let you know that that dildo, the one you named after me, well...it's not accurate" and with that I headed to my room.

After jacking off for the 3rd time today, I headed downstairs where I found my Mom setting up the dinner table. I sat down quick, hoping to hide my still erect cock, and waited for my Mom to join.

While having dinner, my Mom asked me what happened to my date for the evening.

"I thought you said you had a date?"

"Yeah, well she had to cancel. Her grandma is sick and she had to go be with the rest of her family. That's why I am here...on a Friday, alone on my birthday..."

"Aw, it's okay honey. I'm here. We can spend it together." Mom said as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before getting up and beginning to clear the table.

I put my plate in the sink and headed to the bathroom to wash my hands.

When I came back to the kitchen, I noticed that my mom had already finished clearing the table and was at the sink washing the last plate. When she noticed me enter, she stopped washing and looked at me inquisitively.

"Michael, can I ask you a question?" my Mom asked while cocking her head a little.

"Yeah sure Mom, what's up?"

"When you said my dildo wasn't accurate, what did you mean exactly?" before returning to wash the final dish.

She seemed embarrassed to have asked such a question so she turned away from me and continued washing the dish.

Inspired by what had transpired this evening, I walked up behind my mom and pressed my erect cock into her plump ass.

"I. Meant. That. It. Wasn't. Accurate." Making sure to push my erection into her ass with each word.

Good golly my Mom's ass felt exquisite on my cock. It was so soft, so warm, so inviting.

And with that, I turned around and headed to the living room.

Mom came in a few minutes later looking flustered.

She sat on the couch across from me and began reading a magazine. I could tell all of our mischievousness had gotten to her.

After about 15 minutes of silence, my mom put the magazine down and looked at me.

"Michael. I can't stop thinking about what you said. Were you lying to me just to see how I would react or are you serious?"

"What? You didn't feel how serious I was in the kitchen?" I retorted.

"Well no, I did feel it. It's just, was that really you or did you put something in there?"

"Mom, that was ALL me. I wasn't lying, I promise."

Her eyes fell to my crotch and seemed to linger there before she just nodded absent mindedly and resumed reading her magazine.

Having watched a lot of porn, I had always thought that my cock was average.

I have measured my cock several times because of this. Even resorting to measuring myself with my Mom's measuring tape so that I could get a more accurate reading. I was about 7.75 inches long (8" on a good day) and about 6.5 inches around. To me, that didn't seem big. I knew it was bigger than Mom's dildo though.

It's just when all you do is watch porn, you begin to think that if your cock isn't 10 inches long then it's tiny. The truth is, most porn stars aren't that big. They just use several tricks to make themselves seem bigger than they really are. I didn't know this at the time, so I had always just assumed my cock was average.

When I saw Mom's dildo and how she reacted to it being inserted into her vagina, I began to wonder if maybe I was bigger than I thought. That's why I had been so playful this afternoon. I was brimming with confidence after witnessing my Mom's show.

Nothing much else happened that night. Around 10pm my mom announced that she was heading upstairs to go to bed.

I said goodnight and watched her leave, again admiring her wide hips and thick thighs.

Around 10:30pm, I found myself incredibly horny again and headed upstairs to my bedroom to jack off. After cumming for the 4th time today, I was hoping that the effects of the Viagra were finally wearing off.

I woke up at 7am with pain in my groin. As I lifted the blanket I saw that my cock was hard. Really hard. I went to the bathroom to try and get it to go down but no matter what I did I couldn't seem to get off.

After several attempts, I finally gave up, tucked my cock into the waistband of my sweatpants and headed downstairs.

I was greeted by Mom who was standing in the kitchen by the sink drinking her cup of coffee. I went and placed a K-Cup in the Keurig and proceeded to make myself a cup.

While making my coffee, I yawned and stretched my hands way above my head to try and alleviate some of that morning soreness. I had forgotten, however, that my cock was hard and tucked in the waistband of my sweatpants.

When I felt a cool rush of air on my cock head I remembered, and quickly lowered my arms, but not before granting Mom a nice view of my hard cock.

Embarrassed I looked down and slowly mixed the creamer into my coffee trying not to make eye contact with mom.

We both headed to the living room to enjoy our coffee and watch the morning news.

This time, Mom chose to sit next to me on the couch rather than across from me.

We watched TV quietly for about 10 minutes before I heard my mom clear her throat. She was getting ready to say something...

"Michael. Why are you still hard?"

Shocked, I looked down and realized she was right. My cock was still hard. I had gotten so used to it being hard that I had forgotten that it was in this state.

After being so open with my mom yesterday, I decided it would be silly for me to lie again, so I told her that I had taken one of Dad's Viagra tablets yesterday to prepare for my date.

"Why would you do that?" My mom said, "You're only 18, you don't need a pill to make you hard! For God sakes, you boys get hard from the wind."

"Well Mom, yesterday I was having trouble getting it up so I started to freak out that I would embarrass myself on my date. I know it was stupid of me to do so, but it's okay. I learned from my mistake and I will suffer the consequences."

I think my Mom realized that I had learned my lesson, so she didn't press me anymore. Instead, it seemed like she loosened up some more.

"Honey, it's okay, you're young and you're still learning. Have you tried taking care of it? Did it go down at all?"

"Yeah, I have jacked off 7 times since taking it yesterday afternoon. It goes away, but then it comes right back. I guess it will have to go down eventually, right?"

"Wait, you've masturbated 7 times since yesterday!?" My Mom asked, seemingly shocked.

"Yeah. 7 isn't really that much Mom. I could probably do it 4 or 5 more times today."

"How is that possible? You've got to be shooting blanks after the 3rd or 4th time, right? Your Dad, even in his prime, was only good for about 2 or 3 times before he was empty"

"Ugh...no Mom. Stuff comes out every time. Lots of stuff."

We just sat there for a bit as the silence lingered. I think my Mom was having trouble figuring out how to proceed.

"We've been pretty open the past couple days right, Michael?" She said turning to face me.

"Yeah Mom we have, why?"

"Well, I am a little worried that your penis is still so hard. What exactly have you done to try and get it to go down? I don't want you to have any medical problems because of this."

"Well, I've just jacked off a lot" I said before feeling the need to explain myself further, "I did it initially so that I could practice putting condoms on before my date, but my cock wouldn't get hard so I took one of Dad's pills. Then I went to my room and tried to put the condoms on but none of them fit, and I was starting to get..."

"What do you mean none of them fit" My Mom said, interrupting me.

"None of the condoms fit. I couldn't get them to go past..."

"Past...what, honey...?" My Mom interrupted again. She seemed really interested in my "cock problems".

"Past the head of my cock" I said pretending to feel ashamed (inside however, I was jumping for joy. This was one of my favorite fantasy scenarios).

"Honey, I find that hard to believe. Your father and I never had an issue like that. Actually, I NEVER had an issue like that with any man that I've been with, including my first boyfriend...and he was big..." She said seemingly lost in her thoughts.

Man, I was horny. Super horny.

"I don't know Mom, maybe I'm not doing it right?" I said, then deciding to push my luck, I continued, "Do you think maybe you could show me how to do it properly?"

"What!? Michael honey, we were being silly earlier but that was wrong of me. I shouldn't have acted that way. I'm your mother, I'm not supposed to behave like that around you. It's just your Father is away and he left me...horny" She said the last part in almost a whisper.

"Ok, so why not teach me? You've already kind of seen it, and like you said Dad's not here and it's not like Natalie is going to come home from college any time soon. Why don't we just do this once, for me, think of it as a late birthday present."

"You already got a car for your birthday, I think you got enough presents."

I scooted closer to my mom and almost whispering in her ear I said "Yes, but you've done so much for me, so why not let me give you a present?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you show me how to use a condom properly, maybe we could both benefit from it..."

I don't know what had come over me. I was horny and knew no limits.

It seemed my Mom was conflicted. I thought I was reading her right, but I wasn't entirely sure.

After about a minute of her looking at my crotch, it seemed she'd made up her mind because almost immediately, she loosened up, straightened herself up, and looked at me before saying, "Okay honey, I'm going to go upstairs. Come up to my room in 10 minutes. Bring your condoms. Mommy's gonna teach her baby."

And with that she got off the couch and headed upstairs. My cock felt like it was going to rip through my pants as I watched her head up the stairs. God, her ass looked delicious.

I couldn't believe my luck. My date didn't go as I planned, but that didn't matter anymore because now I had the best consolation prize ever. My Mom.

I waited 10 minutes and then quickly headed up the stairs to get the condoms from my room before heading to my Mom's room.

I knocked once and entered. Mom was in the bathroom, it seems that she had taken a quick shower. I decided to wait for her on her bed, so I sat on her bed and waited. My cock was so hard but I didn't care anymore. I wanted her to see it. I had become more confident over the past few days. Ever since I saw that Mom had named her dildo after me, I felt completely energized.

I expected my Mom to come out of the bathroom dressed, but I was shocked when she stepped into the bedroom with nothing on but a towel around her head.

My mom was fucking beautiful.

She looked even better than when I saw her masturbating on my bed. She was drop dead gorgeous.

As Mom walked towards me, I noticed her nipples were hard. Unlike yesterday, she was now shaved bare save for a little landing strip directly above her pussy lips. Wow. I could not believe it.

"You ready big boy?" My mom asked before slowly getting onto the bed

That was enough for me. I closed my eyes and grunted as I came in my pants. She didn't even touch me. Just knowing that she was going to touch me, sent me over the edge.

My mom noticed started giggling and assured me that it was okay. We had all day.

"That's okay honey, let's wait until it goes back up, then we can continue, but first let's get you cleaned up."

And with that she went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. I used this time to take my pants and boxers off. I was covered in cum. My cock lay limp to the side, just a fraction of its full size.

Mom handed me the towel and I wiped myself clean before tossing the towel off the bed.

I noticed my mom hadn't taken her eyes off my cock.

As we sat there waiting for my erection to return, my mom asked me about the condoms.

"So, where are these condoms that are supposedly too small for my boy's fat cock"

That was it! I could feel my cock started getting hard again. It only took a few minutes for it to go right back to its fully aroused state.

I handed my Mom the condoms, and let her read over them, while I began slowly stroking my hard cock.

"Honey, these are regular condoms, are you sure you were using it correc..." Mom stopped midsentence.

My mom was staring at my now hard cock with her mouth wide open.

I began to worry. Had I done something wrong? Was I deformed or something? What happened?

"Mom, what's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?"

Almost instantly, she snapped out of her daze, "Sorry honey, it's just I wasn't expecting...THAT..." she said motioning towards my cock.

Emboldened, I stretched my legs out and held my cock upright. "Oh you mean this? I told you it was bigger than your dildo."

"Yes, I see that now..."

"I thought you were exaggerating though" She continued, "I realize now that you weren't..."

I gave my cock a couple more strokes and felt some precum beginning to form at the tip.

It seemed like my mom stared at my cock for an eternity. When she finally snapped out of it, she said "Okay, well time to actually do what we came up here to do." She said as she tore open the condom packet.

"Alright honey, now show me how you tried to put it on earlier" She said, handing me the open condom.