What Happened? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the condom at the tip of my cock and tried to roll it down over the head of my cock. I was having the same problem as last time, and I was just about to give up when my mom reached over and grabbed my cock.

"Sorry honey, it just looked like you needed some help." My Mom said as she now gripped my cock at the base.

"Hope you don't mind if I try" she asked

Mom grabbed my cock and started trying her hardest to get the condom over my cock head. I don't know if she realized it at the time, but she was kind of jacking me off a little with each attempt.

"Wow honey, your cock is so thick. I did not realize cocks came this thick." She said, almost purring.

I was trying my hardest to hold back, but seeing my Mom's tiny hand barely wrapped around my cock sent me over the edge. I started cumming. A lot. Cum shot out of my cock and went straight in the air for what seemed like 2 minutes straight.

When I was finally done, I realized Mom's hand was still on my cock. A little cum had gotten on her hand, she said nothing before raising her hand to her mouth and licking my cum off her hand.

"Well, that didn't go as I expected" Mom said.

"Um, yeah sorry about that Mom. It's just, you're so beautiful and all this touching kind of sent me over the edge. I don't really have a lot of experience"

"I can tell honey, don't worry. Mommy's going to teach you. Just wait until your little man gets hard again, you should be more in control now that you've cum twice."

And with that my cock started getting hard again.

"Well, I can see that didn't take long" My Mom said referring to my cock that had returned to its aroused state.

"Want to give it another go?"

I just nodded.

Mom grabbed another condom and again tried to get it over the head. This time she was able to get the condom past my bulbous cock head. It was a struggle for her to get the rest of the condom to roll down the length of my cock, but eventually she was able.

Immediately I knew that I didn't like condoms. Having had one on my cock for the first time, I realized why so many men complain about them. It felt like a vice grip on my cock.

Mom seemed happy though. I think she was proud of herself. She was just staring at my condom covered cock and absent mindedly rubbing her clitoris. I think she had forgotten I was her son.

Just then, Mom stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"Michael, do you want to...you know...try?"

"Try what Mom?", I knew what she meant, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"You know, try using the condom...you know, to make sure there are no other issues?"

"What do you mean, use the condom, Mom?"

Exasperated, she let out a sigh and said "Michael, stop being silly, do you want to fuck me or not"

Okay. That was one way to put it. I was shocked, to say the very least but after all the events that had transpired over the past few days, I couldn't act surprised.

"Mom, I've wanted to do that ever since I saw you masturbating on my bed"

Giggling, "Oh honey, and I've wanted to do it ever since you pushed your big, fat cock into my ass yesterday."

And with that I moved to the center of the bed as mom spread her legs so that they were on either side of my body. She straddled me and grabbed my cock from the base. Before bringing it to the entrance of her vagina.

"Okay honey, you realize once we do this there is no going back, right?"

"Yes Mom, I know. I want this so bad"

"I know baby, I want it too." And with that, she slowly lowered herself over my bulging cock head.

The first time Mom lowered herself onto my cock, I encountered a lot of resistance.

It took about 3 tries for me to get my head into her vagina. She was slick, so slick, almost dripping wet, but it was still hard to get myself into her. I guess my Dad really was lacking in this department. That, or he never really had much sex with Mom. No wonder she got horny when he said he wanted a baby, the poor woman was probably begging for it.

Once I got my head inside, I couldn't believe how warm it was. This is something they don't tell you when you're a virgin. Pussy is warm, warm and inviting.

My Mom's pussy however was not that inviting, it seemed to be resisting. After several tries and only being able to get about 3 inches of my cock into my mom, my Mom got off me and lay next to me on the bed.

"Honey, why don't you give it a try. Maybe you'll be able to get it in if you try it from a different angle"

I got in between my mother's legs and guided my cock to her entrance. Slowly I pushed in a few inches. It seemed that she was more relaxed now as I was able to get more and more cock in during subsequent thrusts. Soon, I was giving my mom nice long thrusts, I wasn't bottoming out, but I was getting close, about an inch of my cock still remained outside of her pussy, but I had no complaints.

"Oh baby, you're so fucking thick. I can't believe how much your stretching me."

"God Mom, you're so tight. It feels so fucking good right now. I don't want to ever stop fucking you!"

I kept thrusting as my Mom got louder and louder.

"Fuck Michael! Baby fuck me harder!" My mom screamed.

I now had my Mom's legs up on my shoulders (I'd seen this move in porn).

I decided to pull my cock entirely out before slamming back into my Mom. I had also seen this done many times in porn videos online and figured I'd give it a shot. Women seem to love it. When I pulled my cock out however, I stopped...

The top half of the condom was missing. What the fuck? What happened?

Mom noticed that I stopped and looked down to see my partially uncovered cock.

"Oh my god honey, what happened? Did the condom break?" My mom said before reaching into her pussy and pulling out the remaining pieces of the condom.

"Here, take it off. Let's put another one on. It's okay, sometimes they break."

I peeled what remained of the condom off, and moved closer to Mom so she could put another condom on. This time, it was a lot harder to get the condom on. It seemed like my cock had grown even thicker from all the contact.

"Honey, I don't think this is going to work. Maybe we should stop for now, or at least go get some bigger condoms from the gas station. It won't take long."

"Mom what do you mean bigger condoms? They all seemed the same to me when I bought those last time." I said, showing my inexperience.

"There are bigger ones, maybe next time we do this you should get them. I can't be getting pregnant from my own son. I told you your father and I are going to try and have another baby. I've been taking medication to make me more fertile, so we can't be acting all Willy Nilly without considering the consequences."

"Your father's not going to be home for another 3 weeks, so don't worry, get dressed and go buy some Magnum's from the gas station. I'll be waiting for you when I come back. We're not finished."

Extremely horny and not thinking straight, I quickly pulled my pants on and sped to the gas station. Unfortunately, when I arrived, they were closed. I didn't realize it was midnight. My Mom and I had completely lost track of time.

With the closest 24-hour store being 30 minutes away, I turned back and went home. I figured I could probably get my Mom to at least give me a blow job or something.

When I returned to the house empty handed I quickly ran upstairs to tell my Mom that I was unsuccessful. She saw me in the doorway empty handed and began to frown.

"Sorry Mom, they were closed. I didn't realize they closed at midnight."

"That's okay honey, we shouldn't have been doing anything anyway. I showed you how to put the condom on and that's what we initially set out to do. We just got a little carried away. I shouldn't have lost control like that, I am your mother afterall."

"Oh, come on Mom. Please, you can't leave me like this. It won't go away." I said removing my pants and allowing my cock to bob up and down as I walked towards her.

"Honey we can't. The condom keeps breaking, I can't take that risk with you. You're my son."

"Come on Mom, please, just one more try. You can't really expect me to just jack off now."

"Why don't I give you a blowjob instead?"

It wasn't my first choice, but it was better than nothing and getting a blowjob from my Mom was on my bucket list so I figured why not!

"Okay, that works. I've always wanted that" I said, looking into her eyes.

My Mom giggled before grabbing my cock and pulling me towards the bed.

I sat back on my parent's bed and spread my legs so that my Mom could lay in between and suck my cock.

Mom crawled up to my cock, grabbed it at the base and gave it a few kisses before licking the shaft from top to bottom.

"Michael, I have to be honest with you. I never thought I'd have your cock in my hand, let alone my mouth or pussy."

"Me neither Mom, but I'm not complaining" I laughed

"It's just so big. So much bigger than I thought it would be. I mean your dad was always enough for me. Or at least I thought he was enough. If I had known you had this in between your legs then I probably would have skipped the dildo and come straight to you!"

My Mom then lowered her head and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She seemed to have a lot of trouble getting more than an inch in her mouth. After 10 minutes of sucking the head, my Mom let go of my cock and reached for the condoms.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"I can't handle it anymore baby. Your cock is just too thick for me to properly suck you. I know you must be hurting, so I figured we'd give fucking one more chance. What do you say?"

"What do I say? Of course! How is that even a question!?" I said grabbing my mom and pulling her up to give her a kiss.

She seemed to finally be okay with what was going on because she began kissing me back with full force. Tongue and all. After the kiss, my mom pulled away and opened another condom.

She placed it on the head of my cock and slid it down to the base. Although it was easier to put it on this time, it still felt like a vice grip on my cock.

My Mom then straddled me, and slowly began to slide herself down onto my cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh baby! Michael! Honey, it feels SO big. Much bigger than before!" she said as she continued to slide down the length of my cock.

"Oh Michael honey, you're stretching me so much baby. I can't believe how much you're stretching me!"

I pushed up and realized I had finally bottomed out in my mother. I guess she really was horny.

Emboldened, I flipped her over onto her stomach and forced her ass into the air.

I placed my cock at the entrance of her vagina and slowly inserted the entirety of my cock.

I began to fuck my Mom with furious abandon, ramming my cock into her over and over.

"Fuck Michael, baby, oh god it feels so good. Baby I'm going to cum. You made your Mommy cum baby!"

That was it for me, hearing that I'd made my Mom cum sent me over the edge.

"Uhhh Mom, I'm getting close. I'm about to cum!!"

"That's it baby, let go, let me feel you cum!"

I came, releasing a torrent of cum into the condom's reservoir tip. My Mom also came, it seems she had for the second time when she felt me cumming.

I collapsed on top of my mother and slowly felt my cock begin to deflate.

After a few minutes, I pulled my deflated cock out of my mother.

As I pulled out I noticed that there was nothing remaining from the condom except for the ring at the base of my cock.

"FUCK!" I had just deposited an enormous load into my Mother's womb! I had just cum into my fertile, ovulating mother!! Fuck!

Mom's eyes were closed, so she didn't notice, but I began to panic.

I quickly discarded the remains of the condom and lay next to my Mom as if nothing happened.

After a few minutes, I felt the bed shift and then...

"Oh shit! The condom broke!"

"Michael! Baby, the condom broke! Shit! I knew this would happen. I knew it! Oh god, why was I so stupid!?"

"Mom, mom it's okay! Don't worry, maybe you didn't get pregnant. It doesn't always happen, right? Maybe it wasn't your time?" I said, hoping to calm her down.

"No honey, I know it was! I just started my cycle before your dad left yesterday morning. I was hoping to increase our odds by taking these fertility pills for a month before your dad returned."

"Shit..." That was all I could say...Shit.

My mom got up and quickly ran to the bathroom. I could hear her turn on the shower. I assumed she was trying to wash out any sperm that was still in there.

I got up and headed to the bathroom with my cock dangling between my legs. I didn't think to cover up because, why? I'd just fucked my Mom, why be decent now?

My mom was drying herself when I walked into the bathroom.

"Oh honey, it's okay. Maybe nothing happened." she said as she walked towards me giving me a hug (still naked as well). She seemed a little calmer now.

"Why don't you get a morning after pill tomorrow morning?"

"You know I can't do that Michael. Your Aunt Jessica is the only pharmacist in town. She knows your dad isn't here!"

"Okay, then why don't I go buy it? She would probably just think I got some girl pregnant"

"I guess that could work. They're closed now, so go first thing in the morning tomorrow."

"Now, why don't you go get dressed and meet me downstairs. I'll reheat some of that casserole from yesterday for dinner" My Mom said as if we didn't just fuck in her bed.

And with that my Mother got dressed and headed downstairs, leaving me standing there naked in her bathroom trying to figure out what the fuck had happened over the past two days.

I had gone from a guy with no car and no chicks, to potentially getting my mom pregnant, all within 48 hours. Seriously, what happened?

*****

This is the end of part 1. This is my first story ever. I'm planning to write a lot more chapters if interest is there. Not entirely sure which direction I'll go yet, so if you have some suggestions, I am all ears. Thank you!