What Happens in Vegas

Story Info
Husband and wife restart their relationship during a trip.
5.1k words
4.23
31.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First a little about us – we were the typical double income, no kids couple in our mid-thirties. We both had high pressure, well-paying jobs that kept us very busy. Good health was important to us so even though we traveled a lot for our jobs, we made sure we ate right and got to a gym about 3 times a week. Between our jobs and the gym, we didn't have much time for being a couple.

That all changed one Christmas Eve. It has been a tradition for a number of years to spend an early Christmas Eve with Susan's family having a pot luck dinner and exchanging gifts. Then everyone runs home to get ready for the big day. Although Susan and I do not give each other gifts Christmas Eve we do get them from other members of the extended family so I was not surprised when a few gifts were placed in front of us.

The last one I opened was just a large envelope – in it were two tickets on a flight to Las Vegas that was scheduled to leave in a later that evening. There was also a note that said this was Susan's gift to the two of us – and not to worry, because she was taking care of everything. It said our bags were packed and in the trunk of the car, all we needed to do was head to the airport when we left the family get together. I was flabbergasted and speechless.

We arrived in Vegas and a car was waiting to take us to our mini suite in the Paris Hotel. After we checked in we took a walk across the street to watch the famous fountains at the Bellagio. We then strolled back to our room and were so exhausted we just went to sleep. By the time I got up the next morning Susan was already up, and informed me that she had our day planned. I wonder if she could see the disappointment in my face – I just wanted to relax, perhaps take in a show and if I was lucky finally have some time and energy for sex, but I just smiled and said OK. Oh, if I had only known what was in store for me the smile on my face would have been much bigger.

Her plans included a nice breakfast and then some shopping – ok kind of saw that coming, but not what she said next. You see I like to gamble, however Susan does not. So I was amazed when she told me that after lunch I was free to go over the Bellagio and get in on the daily poker tournament. She told me that I would need to dress nicely since she would meet me at the Hyde Bar (which overlooks the fountains) at 7:30 and that we had dinner reservations for 8:15 at the Prime Steakhouse. Susan went on to tell me that she was going to spend the day in the Spa. I started to think the day will turn out OK after all.

Overall I was pleased with my play at the poker table but made a mistake during one hand that cost me getting to the final table. I got to the bar early at 7, but figured I could amuse myself, and I was right. I positioned myself at a small table where I could see both the fountains and the entrance to the bar. There were pretty women dressed to impress everywhere. I did enjoy the wait, a cold drink and watching beautiful women.

After I glanced at my watch to check the time I was shocked to see it 7:29, Susan is a time nut, never late and most of the time at least 10 minutes early. As I was looking at my watch I realized that it had suddenly gotten quieter than it had been. I looked up and immediately realized what caused the sudden hush over the room.

Standing just inside the entrance to the bar was a vision of pure sexuality, a tall woman with dark hair up in a stylish bun. She was wearing a red evening dress unlike any that I have seen before; the top was more like the top of a sexy red dress with a strap over each shoulder and exposing voluptuous cleavage. The front right of the gown was slit all the way up to just below the waist. Standing and walking the woman's entire nicely shaped tan leg was visible. And the shoes – oh the shoes, strappy black high heel sandals but with a twist – the straps continued part way up her calf. For a brief moment I thought I was looking at Susan – but I quickly realized it could not be. It only kind of looked like her and there is no way Susan would dress like along with the fact she never wore her hair like that. I chalked it to wishful thinking.

The Lady in Red took a moment to scan the room and then sauntered over to a table with a single gentleman. I am sure I was not the only guy in the room that was thinking "lucky stiff". Oh wait – the Lady in Red scanned the room again and appears to have her eyes set on a single guy on the other side of the room. At least we get to watch her strut across the room – oh so very nice.

Time to leave my fantasies behind and get back to reality – it was now about 7:35 and Susan was late. I pulled out my phone and was typing up a message when I noticed the Lady in Red approaching my table. I put down my phone as I watched her close the distance to me and started to realize that I am one lucky man, it was my dear wife Susan.

As she neared the table I stood and noticed more than a few guys looking my way and I am sure hoping that she would leave my table as she did a couple of times and perhaps approach them. Before I could say anything she said

"Hi I'm Emily, an old college friend of Susan's. You must be her husband, Jim. Susan gave me this note for you."

OK I figured I should play along, I said "nice to meet you" and walked over to pull her chair out. As I held her chair out for her to sit down, I could not keep my eyes off her chest. My wife has a good sized chest, but I swear it must have grown a couple of cup sizes (not that I was complaining). I almost tripped over myself getting back to my chair and sitting down, if I was not mesmerized by the cleavage, the long leg and sexy black heel got my attention.

When I finally got myself sat back down and opened the note, I read silently:

My Darling Husband –

I am coming down with one of my migraines and did not want to ruin your day. Luckily my old, dear friend Emily lives in Vegas and since she was not working tonight agreed to keep you company. Emily knows how to have a really good time so please feel free to enjoy all she has to offer.

Your Loving Wife

OK then, I have to say all of this was really starting to get my head spinning. I had no idea what to expect and what might happen.

Susan and I have been married for a number years and over the past few years I had brought up the idea of some role playing at times to try to put some spice back into our sex lives, to no avail. Now we are sitting in a fancy bar in Vegas pretending we have just met for the first time. We really got into our parts and stated having a lot of fun, kind of like a first date with someone that you really hit it off with. I must say I was really impressed with how fully Susan had worked out the history of the friendship between herself and Emily, along with the whole persona and life of Emily.

It was time to head on over for our dinner reservations. Of course I got up and walked over to pull out Emily's chair. As soon as the Lady in Red moves, guys watch. There was this one guy that was totally gawking, and it was clear that the woman he was with was not at all happy. Obviously Emily picked up on this right away. As we were starting our walk, she handed me her little purse and asked that I hold it for her, and steered us by their table. OK, sure no problem. What happened next was a sight to behold.

Emily stopped right in front of their table, excused herself a pulled out the empty chair sitting next to the gentleman. She then lifted her leg and planted her sandal clad foot squarely on the chair. Slowly and with an evil grin she bent over at the waist and started to adjust the straps on her sandal, of course this also gave the guy an incredible view of her cleavage. It really was not a surprise that the lady friend was not happy, she reached over and almost yanked the guy out of the chair and stormed out with him towards the door.

To say that all eyes were on the Lady in Red as we walked to the exit of the bar would be a complete understatement. It was clear that man and woman alike had a smile on their face after the couple stormed out of the bar.

Little did I know the night was still very young. We arrived at the Prime Steakhouse right on time for our reservation and soon were being lead through the crowded room. Of course the Lady in Red was getting a good deal of looks as we followed the hostess to our table. We were seated and Todd our server came by to introduce Henry. Henry is a kid that looked like he might be 21 and had recently started working there. Todd went on to say that Henry had been fully trained and will be our primary server, but he would keep an eye on things to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. It was clear that Todd was going to keep a close eye on us, well at least Emily if not us.

Todd departed and Henry asked if we would like any cocktails before dinner. The exchange went something like this –

Henry: "What can I get the lady tonight?"

Emily: "A ménage a trois."

Henry: (cough, cough) "Excuse me?"

Emily: "I really want, no need, a ménage a trois."

Poor Henry was at a total loss for words, and I decided I should try to help him out. I told him it was a drink and he should just tell his bartender. Henry thanked me and got my order and as he was turning to leave, Emily said "but he is cute, why do you think I wanted the drink and not a real ménage a trois?" We could see that he was blushing a little as he walked away.

Of course the torment of poor Henry was just beginning. When he returned with the drinks, Emily said "I just dropped my napkin," and asked if he would mind picking it up for her. He bent down and did not come right back up. Soon we heard, "Um, your foot is um, on it. Um, Um, can you lift your leg?" Emily smiled at me, waited a little and then shifted in her seat.

Henry came back up and told us he was going to go get a clean napkin for her. When he returned Emily was holding the menu with one hand and the other was gently stoking up and down her exposed cleavage. It must have flustered him just a bit because he stood there and was just watching. I think he suddenly remembered he was a server and asked if we were ready to order. Emily said she was undecided but I should go first. Poor Henry, he had a hard time concentrating on what I was saying because Emily's stoking of her ample breasts keep grabbing his attention. Then it was time for her to order and this was the exchange –

Henry: "Ma'am, what would you like tonight?"

Emily: (with a bit of an evil grin she started to play with her nipple) "Oh, my."

Henry: "Um, I am ready to take your order."

Emily: "Oh, you like to be told what to do?"

It was clear that Henry was getting a bit flustered so I figured I should jump in. "Dear, I think he wants your dinner order."

Emily: "Yes of course. I am not sure what I want, Henry what do you suggest."

Henry: "Well of course we are a steakhouse, however we have some excellent seafood and poultry dishes. Are you in the mood for seafood, poultry, or meat tonight?"

Emily: "Oh, there is no doubt – I need meat." (she winked at Henry, as her hand went back to her chest)

Henry: "OK ... we have 3 cuts petite, regular and large."

Emily: (staring at Henry's crotch) she says "Oh, I always want it large."

Henry: (glups) "Just one more question. We have cuts with bones and ones without, do you have a preference?"

Emily: (continuing to stare at the bone that is growing in Henry's pants) "I love and am always ready for a good bone."

This is really starting to get to Henry. It was clear he was getting hard, and he was blushing a lot.

Henry: "I would suggest you get the Aged Bone-In Rib Eye."

Emily: "Oh, that sounds so good, but I don't see it on the menu, would you point it out for me?"

Henry moved close and leaned over. I am surprised he managed to find the right spot on the menu since his eyes were glued to Emily's chest watching as it raised and lowered with each breath. Emily took her hand, reached over and started to run her finger tips along the length of his shaft.

Emily: (in a very sultry voice, continuing to stroke his cock) "Yes that is what I want. I can't wait to get my lips around that bone."

Henry's breathing was changing, and I was hoping, no praying that he did not shoot his load in his pants at our table. Emily must have realized the effect she was having because she stopped stroking his cock and thanked him for all his help. Henry pulled himself together and went to enter our food orders. As Henry left, Emily put her foot up in my crotch and remarked "I can tell you enjoyed the show also."

Henry must have told others about his experience at our table. Soon we had servers from other tables coming by with water pitchers and just stopping by to ask if there were anything they could do for us. A few of the bolder ones got as close to Emily as they could, I guess with the hope of getting their cocks rubbed. One with a good size bulge in pants came over stood right next to her and asked if she saw anything she might want – Oh, I could feel the knife cutting his ego when she responded she needs men not boys. On the other hand, she engaged the young, nerdy looking one in conversation so he could stand and watch as she stroked her chest again.

After we finished our entrees, Henry appeared to take our plates and ask if we were ready for dessert. Before I could open my mouth, Emily informed him that our desserts would come later that night. As he left with the plates, she excused herself and got up. In a little while I could see her coming back to the table, and I figured I would show how much of gentleman I could be and stood to pull her chair out. As she was sitting down she slipped something into my hand – it did not take me long to realize it was a thong, and it was soaked. She asked for them back and I discreetly handed it to her. After Henry left the folder with the bill on the table, Emily reached out and took a hold of Henry's hand and pulled it towards her. She bought her other hand up from under the table and placed her wet thong in his hand and said "here is a little something to help you remember me". Henry must have been getting use to her antics, it did not seem to faze him. He told her, "it will be very hard to forget you."

Emily leaned towards me with a sinister grin on her face and softly said, "Please be a dear and go to the men's room and take off whatever underwear you might be wearing." I sat there in shock for a moment, as I started to open my mouth, she said "Just toss them out – I promise you will be happy you did." My excitement was a bit more noticeable without underwear on since I was wearing a suit. When I got back to the table Emily had paid for the dinner and she said, "Lets walk and have some fun. "

As we left the steakhouse Emily took my hand in hers as we walked down the hall. She looked over at me and asked if I was up for some fun. I said of course. Next thing I knew she was leading me to a door that was labeled "Employees Only", which turned out to be an interior hallway for employees to move through the facility. As soon as we were in that empty hallway Emily pushed me up against the wall and put her tongue halfway down my throat. Of course my tongue responded by exploring as much of her mouth and throat as it could. I was also dying to see if the thong she handed Henry back in the restaurant was indeed the one she had been wearing.

As we kissed I slowly slid my hands down Emily's back. Our tongues darted in and out of each other mouths as my hands focused on rubbing all over her ass. From what I could tell she was not wearing anything under her dress. I pull my mouth off of Emily's and started to nuzzle her neck as I moved my hand around to find the slit in that dress so I could really determine if she had given her thong away.

As my hand moved inside Emily's dress I could swear I saw a small smile cross her lips. As I moved my fingers closer to their intended target she spread her legs apart just a little more and I could tell that sure enough she was not wearing anything under her dress. As my hand stated to brush against her outer lips a soft sigh escaped from her mouth. I continued to nuzzle her neck and stroke the lips of her pussy while I moved my other hand to her chest.

I started to fondle those luscious breasts with one hand I used a few fingers on my other hand to gently push her outer lips apart and started to stroke her inner lips. I could no longer help myself, I had to feel my face between those breasts, so I repositioned so I could nuzzle her cleavage. As I did I pushed a couple of fingers into her warm, moist pussy. I could tell I was moving things in the right direction by the soft moans. I continued to play for a couple of minutes when I heard doors down the hall opening and knew it was now time to take control.

As I lifted my face from between her breasts I also pulled my fingers out of her pussy to soft pleas begging me to continue. I took Emily by the hand and started off down the hallway deeper into the Bellagio complex. After a minute or so we came upon a door that was ajar. I peeked in and discovered it was empty ball room that must be used for dinner parties. It had a good number of the large round tables that can easily sit 12 or 14 people. They were positioned around a dance floor in the center of the room. I pulled Emily into the room and closed the door behind us.

The lighting in the room was a bit subdued which would be excellent for what I had in mind. I noticed a pile of folded table cloths on one of the tables. I went over and took one and spread it out on a nearby table. I also took a few of the folded table cloths and placed them in the middle of the table and then positioned a chair by the table. I took Emily by the hand and led her to the chair and told her to climb up on the table and lay back on the stack of table cloths. A sly smile came across her face as she positioned herself as I had instructed.

I gently placed a hand on each of Emily's legs and slowly started to rub up and down her legs. As I continued to rub my hands further up her legs I was also gently pushing them apart. Once Emily's legs were spread fairly wide I moved my hands to the outsides and lowered my mouth down right above her moist lips. I hovered so close Emily could feel my hot breath in her crotch. As I let my tongue brush against her lips Emily stated to moan. I then pushed my tongue in and zeroed in on her clit as the moans got louder and stronger. Emily reached down and pushed my head deep into crotch. As I felt her getting close to orgasm I applied pressure to her clit with my tongue. I thought Emily was going to crush my head with her thighs as she reached an intense orgasm. Luckily I was still able to breathe with my head trapped between her thighs as the secondary waves of orgasm washed over her.

Once she released my head I stood and looked down on a ravishing woman with her legs spread. All I could think about was dropping my pants and mounting her right there on that table. I guess my intention was fairly obvious since Emily looked at me with a sly smile and said, "Just wait, I have something in mind for you." Intrigued after the events so far, I was really wondering what she had in mind for me. Emily climbed down off the table, adjusted her dress and grabbed a folded table cloth and took my hand and stated to lead me towards the door. We walked hand in hand back down the employee hallway back towards the public area.

Emily started to steer me toward a men's room, and I must have had a very puzzled look on my face, since Emily told me in an encouraging tone to just trust her. We got to the door just as a couple of guys were coming out; they looked at us and said, "Um – this is a Men's Room". Emily got an evil look on her face and said, "Oh yes, I know." Sex in a public place with the real possibility of getting caught has always been a fantasy of mine.

12