What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily led me into one of the most elegant Men's Room I have ever seen. The front part had a row of sinks with mirrored walls on both sides of a good sized walk way. Emily led me to the middle of the row and had me lean back on the sinks. She moved back from me to the center of the walk way and started rub her hands up and down her luscious body. She could tell the effect was it having me by looking at my crotch as my dick tented out my trousers. Slowly she closed the distance between us until she was rubbing her sexy body against mine. As she was doing this she reached around and took that folded table cloth and dropped it at my feet. She then got down on her knees with her mouth only inches from my cock which was straining to be released.

She undid my belt and zipper and was kissing and licking the head of my cock as the door opened and older gentleman walked into the room. He stopped in his tracks, taking in the image in front of him. I was afraid that this interruption would be too much for Emily and she would stop. I did not need to worry, Emily looked over at the gentleman winked and then opened her mouth and started to suck on my swollen cock.

Looking down and seeing Emily's eyes looking up at me as her mouth worked up and down on my cock was an amazing sight. Watching my cock disappear between those luscious, red lips was amazing. Having a stranger stand there and watch me get a blow job added another unbelievable layer of excitement however I was not ready for the feeling that came next. Emily let her teeth softly scape along my cock as she moved her mouth up and down. I realized that for most men the thought of teeth on their cock is a total turn off – but for me the feeling was out of this world.

The unbelievable sensation coupled with the experiences of the whole evening was welling up inside me quickly. My whole body started to tense and knew I was going to come soon and hard. Emily could sense this and took my cock with her hand and withdrew it from her mouth, looked up at me and in a very sultry voice said, "Shoot your load in my mouth. I want it so bad."

I glanced over and saw the older gentleman was still standing there glued to the action. He smiled and said, "Oh man – give it to her". I looked back down at the eyes full of lust and the red lips wrapped around my cock. The events of the evening coupled with the vision kneeling before me was more than I could handle. I could feel it start deep down inside me and it overtook me like a huge wave that could not be stopped. I started to spew cum into her awaiting mouth. I could not believe how strong my orgasm was or how much cum I unloaded. My knees got week and I had to lean back on the counter to stay upright.

Once I was drained I could again focus and looked down to see Emily rolling my cum around in her mouth and playing with it on her lips. She swallowed and took my now semi-erect cock in her mouth and sucked out every last drop, cleaning me with her tongue. As Emily stood up the gentleman that was watching us smiled and said, "Thanks for an amazing show, I am going to go take my wife back up to our room and fuck her like I have not done in years," and he turned and left.

We both made ourselves presentable and as we headed out the door, two guys that looked to be in their late twenties walked in and Emily winked and said to them, "Too bad. You just missed a good time." Emily took my hand and we walked out of the Bellagio. As we got to the front door we had the following exchange

Emily: "Jim, it has been a real pleasure entertaining you tonight. I suggest you take an hour or so and walk around to clear your head from the experiences of the night before you return to Susan."

Me: "That sounds like a very good idea, and believe me it was my pleasure."

Emily: "Please give Susan my love and I hope she feels better soon. Also don't forget me (with a wink)

Me: "I will tell Susan, and believe me when I say I don't think I will forget you or this evening for a very long time."

And with that she went one way around the fountains and I went the other. I must have walked around in a daze for a while just thinking about the last few hours. I stopped to play some craps in our hotel once I realized that I needed to get Emily off my mind before I went upstairs. I got back to our room and Susan was sitting on the couch reading.

Susan: "Hi, I'm sorry I had to skip dinner. I hope I did not ruin your night."

Me: "Um no. It was OK."

Susan: "So did you enjoy your time with Emily? She can be something at times."

Me: "Yeah we had a good time. She said, 'hi' and hopes you are feeling better."

Susan:" Well I managed to stop my headache before it got bad, I am fine now. So tell me all about your evening."

Me: "Well I got to the bar and waited, she was a bit late. We sat and talked and then went to dinner. Dinner was very good and entertaining. After dinner we walked around the Bellagio a bit."

Susan: "Oh come on, I know Emily. I am sure there is more to tell, and the bulge that is starting to develop in your pants I have feeling there are lots of details you are not sharing."

Me: (feeling a little guilty – I kept thinking that I just cheated on my wife – but it was my wife) "OK, you asked - --"

I started over from the wait in the bar. Of course as I was giving Susan the details the slight bulge in my pants developed into a full-fledged, raging hard-on. As I was talking I noticed that Susan had slouched down a bit and her robe was looser with a hand inside. I went over and took her other hand and led her to the bed, where I mounted her as I continued to tell my tale of the adventures with Emily.

We climaxed almost at the same time as I was telling her how I came in Emily's mouth in the Men's Room.

We both agreed that coming to Vegas was an excellent idea and that we would return in the future.

12