All Comments on 'What Happens in Vegas'

by WillTryWriting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me: Work on writing dialogue

You: Okay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hilarious comment

That's one of the funniest I've ever seen. Not a bad story. The question is why all these people have to "spice up" their marriages with kinks? Why not just keep them spicy?

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A married couple having fun...

A married couple having fun...3*

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Recommit

I think this couple are recommiting on what is important. Susan finding out she is pregnant in six weeks could show them that a family would fill the blanks and stop living for the job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not my cuppa

2* if she acts that way with you, what does she do without you?

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
You Had Fun Writing This Story****

Good read I had fun reading it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nah. Hard to reconcile the vixen with the maiden.....

.....and the do would have been impossible to lose.

So it either was two women or one and a very clever one at that. But you didn't make that very clear. It was interesting and somewhat novel for this storyline.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Done!

You skillfully developed a not-unfamiliar story line, with a recognizable plot. However, you crafted the unfolding drama in the story with skillful timing and economy of verbiage. As a result, I thought you gave the story a tangible "believe-ability" factor that turned around a wife's recognition of how to energize their perhaps too-familiar relationship, and the need to go beyond her familiar comfort zone. You developed the air of mystery and intrigue quite nicely, I thought.

A minor point: I thought there was a slight hiccup when he noted "Emily" walking into the bar and recorded his dismissal of recognition of her. I thought that was done a little too quickly without enough earlier preparation/foundation. The contrast between the Ordinary Familiar Susan and the Mysterious Emily might be enhanced with a sharper line of demarcation.

Nicely done! Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

well crafted 5

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Dadgum anonymous, I wish that I could write a fancy comment like yours. That was real purty. Pretty good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous