All Comments on 'What I Wanted... Sort Of'

by illicit_writer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bi

Note to author - it would be helpful if you forewarn readers about the overly bisexual theme of your story. Lacking the warning you got a 1*. Sorry.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
If...

If the whole story was about him sucking another man and swallow, and even him saying: "forgetting everything except cleaning the beautiful cock...", why in hell is this in LW? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lousy

ya lousy in the LW department. more like it should of been in BDSM, group sex.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Nope

I did not care for the story. No character development at all and clearing the wrong category.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Lesbian and gay

1* Wrong category and really fkn bad!

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 7 years ago
Odd story?

Cannot quite understand the wifes actions or reasoning.

Surely the strap on dildo would have been evident under the kimono from the beginning?

Why did she suddenly want anal ?

Sorry so many inconsistencies this story needs to be carefully revised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What a moron hubby is. If my wife asked me to touch some guys dick let alone suck it and be abused and humiliated by him I'd kick them and her out. There is nothing in the world I want to do or see that would have me accept being a homosexual for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So why isn't this posted in the Gay section?

His wife arranged for herself to have gay sex, his wife arranged for her husband to suck another man's cock. So why wasn't this posted in Gay sex section?

And why is he still thinking this woman he was married to still loves and respects him? Both women got off, the guy who got his dick sucked got off, and all the birthday boy husband got was a mouth full of cock, a mouth full of jizz, then a mouth full of some queer's tongue. And with the wife acting perfectly familiar and sexually comfortable with the other couple, what do you want to bet she's been sucking and fucking both of them behind her husband's back?

Loving Wife? Its time for him to take this bitch full of garbage to the curb and go find a loving wife.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
This was a set-up

Obviously it could not be correctly classified but that one hurt...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Go to the Gay section please

Not much of a story with the wimp hubby watching his wife swooning over an older man and jerking off! Come on give us a real story instead of this cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

to offset the asshsole of LIT.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Just the tip of the iceberg, the wife is cheating and manipulating her submissive hubby. If he finally gets any balls he will dump her and move on. To believe she just happened to meet a swinging couple and arranged this spontaneously is a crock. This is not the birthday present he really expected and wanted, this was her perversion . Not His.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1

to offset the real asshole of Lit, Bonny, alias. needyou200. You should be proud of yourself, the only person I know that got her ass kicked off a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Since when did hubby have a fantasy about

sucking some guy's dick? That might have been her fantasy, but not his. Who the hell had the birthday anyway? Another STUPID STORY!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Automatic divorce, and that Lee has a world of pain coming

This was a crime on par with date rape. BS. Can I do. FTDS .with the malfeasants getting their due?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userillicit_writer@illicit_writer
Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward authors for sharing their imagination. I also enjoy comments that are critical and constructive.