What I Wanted... Sort Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and felt John's sack. The balls were so soft, I felt them move as I continued sucking on his manhood. He moaned in approval and patted my head. Was his cock twitching? I redoubled my efforts and speed, but he merely groaned. I couldn't believe that I was disappointed not to be swallowing his cum yet!

"Fuck me Lee!" I heard my wife gasp. "My pussy is so ready for your toy!"

"Turn over." Lee ordered. "I want to take you doggy style."

I heard movement behind me and groaned in frustration. With my wife's large breasts, doggy style was my favorite position. I imagined Lee ramming my wife. Oh, those two attractive women making each other hot!

I looked up and saw John watching his wife and mine. He felt my stare and our eyes locked.

"Don't stop, it'll only take longer for me to cum. Now lick my balls."

I felt lost in his eyes as I moved down. I let my tongue trail along his shaft and down to his sack. I licked his balls. They slid around my active tongue. Instinctively, I sucked one into my mouth. He groaned and continued sucking on his balls and my right hand jacked him. I started to go fast, but he grabbed my hand and said, "No."

My wife screamed out in orgasm and a conflict warred within. Do I look over or follow orders?

My hand slowly continued to pump is large cock and I licked his balls. I moved underneath his sack and his body slumped forward to allow me easier access. His asshole winked out at me.

"Stick a finger in my ass!"

I licked my index finger and slowly stuck it in. I moved it in and out, imagining the rhythm of my wife being fucked. I moved back up to the shaft. It was easier to deep throat this time and I noticed I moved farther down the shaft. From the groan that escaped from John, he noticed it too.

"Oh Lee! Fuck me harder!" My wife was almost screaming in delight.

I heard a sharp slap and then a squeal. I swirled my tongue around John's head and the went even farther down. His pubic hair tickled my nose.

"So you liked to be spanked?" Lee's voice was full of lust. "Beg me to spank you Hannah."

I came up for air and then plunged down. My jaw sore, but John felt so good and hot in my mouth.

"Oh please, Lee, make me your bitch!" I had never heard such a desperate need in my wife's voice before! "Please spank me Lee!"

SPANK! SPANK!

I kept moving up and down the shaft. It was hard keeping time with both my finger and my mouth, but I fell into a beat. Keeping time with the smacks Lee was giving my wife.

"Come on Hannah! Cum for me one more time. I love watching your breasts jiggle back and forth." Lee's words must have been having an effect because I heard my wife moan louder.

John's asshole gripped my finger and I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. A sexual vibe thrummed through me and I eager sucked on his dick. Spurred on I sucked harder and deeper.

"MMMMM! OH FUCK YES!" My wife screamed in pure lust.

At almost the same moment, my mouth was filled with a hot, salty liquid. I almost choked, but kept swallowing.

"Fuck yeah! You have a hot mouth!" John yelled as he pumped my mouth full of cum. His cock slowly softened and I continued to lick it clean, forgetting my wife, forgetting Lee, forgetting everything except cleaning the beautiful cock.

John grabbed my head and brought me up for a kiss. Too surprised to resist, I let his tongue comb my mouth as he tasted his own cum. When we broke apart, I turned to see Hannah and Lee sitting on the floor watching us. Hannah leaned against Lee while the other woman absently played with her nipple.

I sighed and stood up. I had missed the show.

Hannah got up and gave me a deep kiss. I wondered briefly if she wanted to taste another man's sperm.

"You were great sweetie." Her voice soft as she hugged me fiercely. "Happy Birthday."

I looked up and saw Lee and John quickly getting dressed and headed out the door. My wife didn't turn to say goodbye. I don't think she was ashamed, but she had seen this as a pure sex thing and didn't want anything more than that.

I looked down at her. "But I missed seeing you with a woman."

"Did you?" I looked at her, confused. She smiled and started to moan. "Oh fuck me Lee! Fuck me!"

She slapped her thigh and squealed.

"You mean you didn't have sex with Lee?" Emotions flooded through me. Should I be angry? Laugh? Cry?

Hannah smiled coyly and gave me a quick kiss. "Oh, don't be mad. Maybe I did have sex with her." She knelt down and took my cock in her hand. "Or maybe not." Slowly, she jacked it back to full staff. She kept her eyes locked with mine as she deep throated me and then pulled back.

"Maybe I just wanted to see you suck cock. Wouldn't that be hot?"

My wife slowly took me deep. When she pulled back, she lifted my cock and licked my balls. "Mmmm. Or maybe I wanted to save something for you next birthday." I leaned back against the wall. Her tongue darted around my head.

Hannah stood up and took my hand. I felt something cool in her palm, I looked down and saw a tube of KY.

Confused, I looked back at her. Her smile was huge. She looked so good in that black lingerie with her hair tussled and lust in her eyes.

"Ready for your real birthday present sweetie? Ready to fuck me in the ass?"

Speechless, I let her lead me upstairs to the bedroom.

12