All Comments on 'What If? Ch. 06'

by PaulStevens

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This part was way too short. Should've continued at least with his brother and him in Chicago to figure out why it was illegal, maybe it really wasn't

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 13 years ago
Nice

just read chapter 4 and 5. Enjoyable., flowed well and good character description. He is angry, hot but don't cheapen the story by rushing it or caving into the kick her to the curb crowd.. You've got an interesting story going...don't blow it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can you make longer chapters please?

Instead of taking up so much space by having all of your stories be 6 or 7 chapters, with each chapter being so short.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
and that's what happens...........

Great story, by the way.

And you see, I had a sinking feeling that the Brandon character was making a HUGE mistake in deciding to avoid telling Katy about the letter. (And just how the county made such an error was never explained, and makes no sense.)

Communication. What a concept!

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
What is it with LW authors who have their characters constantly interrupt each other?

Is this some device learned in writing school? If so, it's a really crappy device.

It doesn't increase emotional tension, if that's what it's designed to do. It annoys the reader by stringing out the dialogue for no good purpose and inserts a break where none is needed or effective.

It's enough for me to downgrade the quality of the writing by a bunch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulStevens@PaulStevens
I am working on a few stories, including a draft of a seemingly long-awaited sequel to my summer camp story. Stay tuned, and as always, feedback is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What If? Ch. 05 Previous Part
What If Series Info