What is She Doing Here?

Story Info
A rude surprise for a sub leads to a very wet threesome.
4.5k words
4.17
22.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
485 Followers

This was inspired by the kind of friend who inspires these things, and it would not exist without her, and her input. It was written in a fever dream of lust. Thanks to Mistress SoppingWetPanties for her feedback and editing skills. Caution: There is bathroom play and reluctance in this story. Some material might be edgy for some.

*

I arrive at the restaurant first. It's the nice one in the lobby of the hotel he's staying at in my city. I'm excited to see him again. The first time he was here was amazing, just a whirlwind weekend of sex. I had my first experience with submission, my first experience serving a dominant lover. Thank God I was patient, and waited to try it with the right person. I also had my first experience with anal sex. Finally! After all this time wondering about it, now I can't stop thinking about doing it again. Mmmm....cock up my ass, cock up my ass. That wonderful feeling of fullness mixed with the knowledge that I am wanting, no craving, my participation in a deviant sex act.

It's crazy electric, what we have, chemistry so strong.

I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror behind the bar on my way in. My brown hair curls around my shoulders just right, my lips have that pout that he loves so much. I think he'll love this sleek new dress. He thinks I look sensational for someone in their 30's, and I'm in my 40's. Maybe he said 20's, yeah, I'll bet he did.

I sit at the table. He'll be there shortly. Drink, a light dinner, a trip upstairs, and maybe a late snack, and then maybe...

Here he comes. I spot his salt-and-some-pepper hair and that dark blue dinner jacket he favors. So handsome. He's just past 50, but you wouldn't know it, except for the occasional 70's reference. It's as if he actually remembers the 70's.

He's heading over...wait, is that woman walking by him, or walking with him? Is she really coming to our table? What on earth is going on?

He bends down slightly, kisses me, whispers "hello my little fucktoy" in my ear and sits next to me, but still loud enough so SHE can hear it. SHE sits across from me. As if she owns the place. As if she belongs.

She's blonde. Nordic ice-queen blonde, not SoCal wannabe jailbait model blonde. Curvy, tall, nice proportions, certainly not skinny. Her dress accentuates a nice rack (did I just say that?). Hair looks almost shellacked, tied back in a clip. Piercing blues eyes. They're staring a hole through me.

He introduces her as someone-or-other, I don't know, I don't care, let's just call her Helga. She looks like a Helga. She looks like the main squeeze for a Bond villain in the 60's. Is her older sister the tall one with the sword on Game of Thrones? Her metallic blue dress even has a uniform look to it. Ugh. I hate her.

"Helga" extends her hand, takes mine, is very pleased to meet me. Just like that, he dismisses her, sends her off to the ladies room so that he can talk to me in private. Blatant and honest. He'll text her when and if she's welcome to return to the table. Can you believe that? And she seems happy with it. Off she goes.

I don't need to say it. I've already said it with my look. I'm saying it with my look right now.

"She disappears forever if you say the word."

"You're in charge", I say, with my best pouting tone.

"You're right, I am. And your pleasure is my responsibility."

We've discussed the possibility of a threesome. Neither of us has ever done it before. But we both have fantasies about trying it. I'm not into women per se, but serving him alongside a lesbian fuck buddy, well, there is something hot about that.

"It's just..."

"What? Too soon? Too much of a shock?"

"Dang it. I wanted her to look like Stevie Nicks."

He bursts out laughing. I'm not impressed. The tables around us notice him laughing. I'm really unimpressed, like "you're a fucking asshole" unimpressed.

"I hadn't even thought of that. I should have tested her at a karaoke bar first."

Okay, that breaks my wall down a bit. To be fair, we discussed MFF scenarios at length after our first weekend, and I said I'd leave it in his hands to either happen sometime, or not. But I clearly didn't expect it to ever happen.

"You think this should be about you", he says, "You're right. It should be about you, and it is. I flew all this way for you, not her."

Mmmm...I'm sort of convinced. Okay, I want to believe him, because everything he's asked me to try for him has worked out fantastically well so far. And the things I've done with him...

"Have you had sex with her?"

"No."

"We're not exclusive, you know."

"I don't want to play with her without you in the room."

What exactly does that mean? What a strange way to phrase it.

"She really goes if I say she goes?" I ask.

"Yes, and it's not mean. She knows that's part of the deal."

"Let's get to know her a little", I say.

Dinner is fine. Helga (for I refuse to call her anything else) is quiet. I do most of the talking. She mainly just stares at me with those impenetrable blue eyes. Passes me bread. Refills my glasses. Doesn't the woman ever blink?

It's time to go up to the room. Helga can't come unless I invite her. And I have to be direct. He's made that clear.

"Helga" I lean in, "would you like to come up to our room and play with us?"

"Yes, very much." She answers in a monotone voice as if I've just asked her if she wants cream with her coffee.

Duh, it's what she's here for, right?

"Have you ever done this before?"

"Done what?"

"Had sex, with a woman, or man and woman, at the same time."

She straightens up, looks me right in the eye.

"You'll be my fifth."

What!? I need to set some ground rules with this...whatever she is.

"I will not be dominated by you" I say, "I'm not into that from a woman. You serve my man alongside me."

"I prefer that', she says, "I am submissive. I serve men."

God, she's weird. Or maybe I'm just nervous.

He sends her back to the restroom. I get up to join her, but he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"No" he says.

"What? We're going to do that with her? But that's so private. I'll share your cock with her, but that..."

"I'm taking you out of your comfort zone. You're going to enjoy it, but you have to trust me."

"Does she know about...what we do with...going to the bathroom?"

"She's knelt in showers before, but I purposely haven't discussed it much. She has access to my fetish list. But she only knows about some very basic stuff S & M stuff we do. She only learns about the other stuff if she gets to come up to the room."

Okay, this entire evening has been a mind-fuck so far. And I was so looking forward to just pleasing him...and cumming a fuck-load on nice hotel sheets, and even kneeling in the shower for him. Because I know how much he loves that. How much we love it. Fuck it. He's making a fantasy happen, and except for that crappy old Pink Floyd album, he hasn't steered me wrong yet. I tell him I'm onboard the MFF express.

"We are on safeword status. If I don't hear a safeword, I do what I want with you. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir. Am I being your Good Girl?"

"Yes."

I think he means it. He shares a nice kiss with me until she gets back.

The elevator ride feels tense for me. Why does she have to be so damn tall? I look down. Those heels are skyscrapers. Is she looking at me funny? Does she know that I haven't gone to the bathroom in forever?

We enter the room. Helga is directed to strip down to her heels and lingerie, and stand at attention with her hands behind her head. What about me?

He walks me to a chair in the middle of the room, facing the bed, and sits me down in it.

IN...MY...CLOTHES!

What, I don't even rate getting naked anymore? He sure seemed to love my body when he was taking my ass that first time. He positions my arms on the wooden arm rests. Then he...is that duct tape!?!

"It's bondage tape", he says. "It won't tear your skin off when I remove it. Although some might like that."

He tapes my arms securely to the arm-rests. I'm not going anywhere. We experimented with handcuffs, and he did secure my wrists and ankles for that third butt-fucking, but this is something else.

I'm not going anywhere. Yep, I'll be holding for a while down there.

"You're going to be gagged now, my little fucktoy."

He really likes saying that.

"Is there anything you want to say first?"

"No Sir."

You lean down to whisper in my ear: "Last chance for your safeword."

I don't say anything. You grab me by the hair.

"Helga", you say, because we've both decided we like calling her that, "there's a ball-gag in that bag over there. Bring it over here and gag my little fucktoy."

Not even a please. Guess that wouldn't be much of a turn-on for her. Helga struts across the room in her black heels, black nylons-garters-panties ensemble. The bra is already history. I have nice lingerie on. Don't I get to show it off?

She stands behind me, and gags me with the red ball-gag while he keeps a grip on my hair, and looks me in the eyes.

"What do you think, Helga? Does she look sexy in red?"

"Yes sir, very much so. I think subs like her look their best in ball-gags. May I refer to her as a slut?"

"No, you may not. That's my privilege. If you do, you'll have to be punished."

"Yes Sir."

I'm still getting used to the way this thing feels. Oh god, am I drooling again? Fuck, I really need to pee at some point. Oh shit, he didn't take my panties off. Why didn't he take my panties off?

"Mmmmggggfffff"

"What on Earth is that sound coming out of her, Sir?"

"Desperation. Didn't you notice how she stayed at the table while you went to the ladies room?"

"Oh...my...God. That is so hot. Oh look, she's starting to squirm. I love the way that looks."

"You can look, but you can't tease."

"Yes Sir."

"I'm not sure you get it. Let's get to know each other."

The belt is looped out of his pants.

"You need to be disciplined. You'll get to know this, but first..."

He wraps the belt around my neck, and pulls it. Not too tight, just so I can feel the leather all the way around my neck, against my throat. I love the cinch of the leather around my neck. He leans down, talks into my ear, points to my cunt.

"Hold it down there like my Good Girl, and watch. You'll be rewarded if you behave. And I want to reward you."

The next 45 minutes is bizarre. It's like watching a porno movie while you struggle not to piss your panties. Literally like a bad dream. He has her stand at attention. Thoroughly inspects all the nice bits, caresses things, inserts fingers, tastes things. She's not allowed to look at me during this. She bends over and grabs her ankles. He doubles the belt over and whips her. She has to count.

Ok, this is kind of hot. Kind of? This is really hot. I like seeing her take that belt to the ass. I like hearing her grunt with the blow before she counts for him. It turns me on. Not as much as kneeling in the shower next to Stevie Nicks would, or watching Stevie do a 69 with Christine McVie in the 70's would...but it's still pretty hot. Maybe I just think she has it coming, for that predatorial way she was looking at me all through dinner. Fuck, I'd like to play with myself. Fuck, I really need to pee!

They play on the bed. They explore. She sucks him off a little. He fucks her on all fours, his favorite position. It's literally like watching a live sex tape. It's an amazing turn-on, and mundane at the same time. I'm riveted. I can't look away. I even forget about the dam of piss I'm holding back while they fuck. She is allowed to rub herself off while he comes in her cunt. Wonder why he doesn't go for the ass? He loves ass-fucking. Maybe it's her. Maybe it's a limit he's respecting. Weird.

They're done. They're catching their breaths. It wasn't as long and sweaty as some of the sex we've had. She came ok, but nothing like me. I'm a pro at cumming.

"Helga, into the bathroom now, on your hands and knees. I think you know what I expect from you in there. Let me know when you're ready."

Oh my God, the look on her face. She looks a little vulnerable now, not so confident.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to" he says, "but I'm sure the possibility had occurred to you, considering what we have in common. But you're free to stop now."

She looks at me for a moment, but averts eye contact. Yeah, she knows what's going on with me. She saw this coming.

She gets down on the floor, and crawls into the bathroom on all fours. She doesn't look at me at all. Is she ashamed? I know why he sends women in there. I know what goes on in that bathroom. Fucking hell! Will I ever get to fucking pee in a goddamn toilet?

He walks over and strokes my face.

"I hope you enjoyed that. For your information, I'm almost done with her. You're being a good, patient slut for me so far. Can you hold it a little longer?"

FUCK NO! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN' MIND?

I mumble through the gag and nod my head yes. What a wimp. Cock-whipped.

I hear "I'm ready, sir" from in the bathroom. She's kneeling in the shower. I just know it. Fucking bitch.

He walks in. I turn my head, strain to look. Can't see the shower from where I am. Nothing. I know he's just standing there, building up his concentration, while she stares at his cock. Not so easy to pee in front of people, or on—

There it is. He's pissing. I can hear that distinctive sound of urine on skin that I'd never heard until a month ago. Wow, that's quite a stream. He must be covering her entire body. Come to think of it, I don't remember him using the restroom in the restaurant either. Okay, this is starting to feel like that Austin Powers scene now. Fuck, will you get it over with? Fuck, I'd really like to pee on her, for fuck's sake.

The pissing stops. I think I hear lips, slurping on cock. She must be cleaning him. Quiet now. Wonder what they're doing? Am I going to be taped to this chair all night? I'd really like to...Fuck, she's coming out! She's walking towards me! She's soaking wet!

Helga stands in front of me, and leans down. Her arms rest on my arms on the armrests of this stupid chair. She's buck-naked now. Her face is maybe inches from mine. She's back to looking me in the eyes. She's wet, glistening, smells like a piss factory. He's behind me. He removes my ball-gag. It's drenched in drool.

"Do I seem wet to you?" Helga asks.

Uh, duhhh.

"Yes", I answer.

"Why do you think that is?" she asks.

"Because my dominant lover gave you a golden shower", I say.

"Tell me more", She says. She's obviously been coached to do this.

"My sir compelled you to kneel in the shower. You knew what you were there for. He stood in front of you, and he pissed on you. From the look of you, and the smell, he emptied his bladder on you. I'll bet he pissed all over your body, probably had you turn to get it all. He marked you, just like he marked me. You're his, just like me."

"Not just like you. He'll piss on me, but he won't take me in the ass."

"Why not?"

"That's just for you", I hear you say. "I don't want anyone's ass right now but yours."

At my Sir's nod, Helga reaches under to cup my panties.

"She's so wet down here, Sir. God knows what she's leaking."

"Ask her if she needs to go."

"Do you need to go?"

"Yes."

"How bad?"

"Oh God, really bad. Please let me pee. Please."

"Helga", he says, "get the plastic and the towel from the bathroom. I'll tell you what to do."

What the fuck is going on?

Helga comes back with plastic sheet and a towel. As he lifts me here and there, Helga covers the seat under me in plastic. She then covers that with a towel folded over for more thickness. When she's done, she resumes her position, bending down in front of me, eyes staring right into mine. The piss on her body is starting to dry.

He leans down, puts the belt back around my neck, and strokes my hair.

"You can go now, slut. Let me see you piss your panties like a good little dirty girl."

Oh God, oh God, oh God. This is so wrong. This is so wrong. How did I end up in a hotel room with these depraved people?

And...I'm peeing. Can't hold it back anymore. I'm soaking my panties in piss while Helga the piss-queen stares into my eyes.

It's a torrent. It's a flood. He holds my skirt up to keep it from being drenched. I soak my panties, and the towel, and now I'm sitting in piss. And it just keeps coming.

I'm finally done peeing. God, I'm exhausted, and I haven't even been fucked yet. Helga cups her hand under my soaking wet panties, laps up the fluid, and licks her fingers dry. Guess she likes the taste of piss. I wonder if our Sir made her drink it? I'm not really into that, and he doesn't seem bothered by it, but I wonder.

At his signal, Sir and Helga remove the tape. Thank God they didn't use real duct tape. They help me up. I'm weak from sitting so long in an advanced state of "I really need to fucking piss." They gently strip me completely, keeping my skirt clean. The piss soaked panties are held up to my mouth, but they're wringed out all over my body first. I open my mouth to accept them, and they are shoved in to make my Sir happy. The beginnings of a smile emerge on his face.

"Go in and help Helga in the shower like a Good Girl" he says. "Then you can come out and join me."

Sir retires to the bed. Helga leads me in to the bathroom. The panties are removed from my mouth. I'm allowed to clean with mouthwash. Helga runs the shower, and gently pulls me in. I can feel her experience with women. She's tender, and loving. We take turns washing each other's bodies thoroughly.

We do a fair amount of exploring. She in particular, gets every crack clean. I think Helga is obsessed with cleanliness, but she's also a total slut because when cleaning my anus, she slides a soapy finger into my tight, clean little asshole. I moan in pleasure as I lean forward to give her greater access to my bottom. She begins to finger my ass deeply and reaches with her other hand to rub my clit. As I'm squirming back against her I turn to see...

...Sir. He's leaning against the sink, watching us, with a big smile on his face, and stroking his cock. It's starting to harden...for me, I hope. How long has he been there? I should have known he wouldn't miss this for the world. I wish he would come in, but if this is what he wants, then it's what I want too.

Helga turns my face back to hers. I share my first girl-on-girl kiss in that shower. Her lips are so soft and as her tongue darts into my mouth to meet mine I'm struck that she tastes...like a woman. I don't even know what that means, but she does. If feels so nice, but as she kisses me I can't help but wonder if this is what I taste like to Sir when he kisses me. God, I love how he kisses me.

I'm made to kneel on a towel while Helga attends to herself. She primps, does makeup and hair, and leaves me on that towel, as she gets dressed. When she's done, she leads me out to the bed, guides me down, stands straight, and puts her hands behind her head.

"Have you enjoyed yourself, Helga?" Sir asks.

"Yes Sir. Thank you for fucking me. I enjoyed playing with your little fucktoy, too. She's quite nice in the shower."

"Excellent" my Sir says, "did you bring her off?"

"No Sir, I just got her close, as you ordered.

"Good. I'm going to give my little fuck kitten some attention now. Please meet us in the hotel bar in two hours."

Helga says she'll be there, and she's gone. It's just us now. We kiss, embrace, explore. It goes from tender and sleepy to hot and heavy. He puts me on all fours when he's ready, takes the lube out, and starts fingering my ass. There's no belt tonight, no discipline, just some tender love-making, and then a nice, long hard, ass-fucking. He only came about an hour ago, so it takes him a while to build back up to another orgasm. I love taking it up the ass for him. I love having my hair pulled, and being called dirty names as he pins me down to the bed. And I love it when he finally tells me I've been a very good girl.

docmagnus
docmagnus
485 Followers
12