What is She Doing Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm down in the bar two hours later. It's late, and there aren't many patrons left. Yes, I'm wearing clean panties. He had me bring a spare pair, "just in case." Helga sits at a booth, drink in front of her. A tall glass of water is there for me. I am ordered to tell Helga everything that we did after she left. She gets a detailed report on our butt-fucking session, finger by finger. I am ordered to talk as dirty as I can. She stares at me, impassively, as if she's judging me. When I am done, she texts something to Sir. She then holds up her phone to show me Sir's return text. Helga was ordered to report to Sir on how well I did on my play-by-play. Her message to Sir: It was satisfactory.

Satisfactory!?! What the fuck!?!

His reply: She will tell you how she felt from the time we entered the room, until the time you left.

Fuck. Okay then.

And I launch into a lengthy whirlwind about what I saw and how I felt and how it should have been me on that bed and how she smelled like a fucking piss factory and tasted so good in the shower and so on and so on.

She is impassive throughout. She hasn't even touched her drink. When I finally finish, she ignores me, and texts Sir. Then she holds up the phone again.

His reply: She has been a very Good Girl. You are hers now. Buy her a drink. If she tells you to leave, leave. If she would like you to talk, talk. Answer any of her questions accurately and obediently. I will be down later.

She snaps her fingers, and a drink is set down for me. Must be a story behind that.

Helga finally sips her drink, and smiles knowingly. I playfully demand to know what Sir told her about me.

"That you're his perfect little fucktoy, custom made to take his cock in your ass."

I laugh...that sounds like him.

She says, more seriously, "You please him very much, you know."

I blush, "I'm very lucky to have my Sir."

"I think Sir is lucky, too." Helga leans across the booth. I can see what she wants. I look to make sure no one's watching, and lean up to accept her kiss. It's quick and gentle, and then she settles back into her seat.

"Thank you for that" she says, "I like kissing you."

It was nice. I let it linger, and then I ask her what I've been dying to know since it happened...

"Did you take it in your mouth?"

"For Sir? Of course, you saw me, you were watching."

"No, in the bathroom. When he was peeing on you did you take any in your mouth?"

"Of course."

My heart sinks. She sees my expression fall and asks, "Why? Don't you?"

I smile sheepishly and shake my head. At least he didn't talk about my inadequacies to her. I can't even look at her I'm so ashamed she gave him what I couldn't. She senses this, can probably see me starting to cry.

"You are very new to this and it's a big change from what you're used to. I am sure Sir understands."

I nod. He does understand, he's said that exact thing to me. It doesn't stop me from hurting if I think I'm disappointing him though, however unintentionally.

"But if you want to, here's what you do. Baby steps. When he is going on your face open your mouth a little. Keep your throat closed, but open your mouth. Let it get all over your lips and tongue. He will notice, I promise you. Each time, take more in your mouth. Try swallowing a very little bit when you feel up to it. Watch his face when you do this...don't take your eyes off him. Once you see how that pleases him you'll want more. Trust me."

This was what I needed! Some practical advice from a girlfriend!

No crying anymore. I'm starting to smile again.

"Helga" I say, "would you like another kiss?"

"Yes. Very much."

We lean up over the table and kiss. Sir appears just in time to see it, with a very big smile on his face. Helga then says goodbye, and leaves for good, so I can have Sir all to myself.

12