All Comments on 'What is She Doing Here?'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I appreciate the strength of your writing, even when I find myself shaking my head 'no' at some content. Yet my preferences are just that, mine. I hope you get comments from some who like the specific kinks involved. Your female pov is strong and nuanced, for a male author. Our minds do tend to run nonstop, and not always in positive ways. This is a new relationship and not exclusive. Helga and Sir seem awfully comfortable for a temp-a-sub situation. What is the story there?

It emphasizes the mental nature of D/s that she is excluded from a significant part of the action, yet the focus is still on her. Personally, I dont know if the forced live porn watching aspect would have out-weighed the hurt of being so specifically excluded while my sir had someone else.

You were great with her choices and safeword inclusion, until you weren't. It went away when it was most crucial for it to be there. What we think we can accept isn't always what we can accept. I'll choose to think he stayed aware of her reactions, watching for distress that would have stopped the action. Not allowing Helga to call her slut, or to dominate in any way was an excellent choice, and one many authors would have gotten wrong.

The use of Helga as an aftercare surrogate was interesting. She needs to hear the same directly from sir, but hearing the positives filtered through a third person is powerful, even outside of a sexual or bdsm setting.

docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous' Comment

That is by far the most constructive and nuanced comment I have ever received on Literotica, Anonymous. Thank you. I wish you had a name so that I see what else yo may have followed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon comment

I thought anonymous' comment wondering the what the story between Helga and Sir was really interesting. I filled in that gap in a different direction...I assumed he had recently met Helga arranging for a play partner. He'd have to know the only way it could work with a sub like his would be someone as stoic and reserved as Helga.

I also never thought of the time with Helga as any kind of aftercare, but that's a really infesting point of view as well.

I think he did a remarkable job writing from a submissive woman's perspective - it's very hard to put write from the mindset from a character with such different sensibilities and it rang very true here.

I was struck by how well he wrote helplessness and desperation without cruelty. He made pretty edgy dominance not only erotic but really romantic. That's a hard line to walk and I thought he nailed it. He was in her head. Even if he hadn't bound her to the chair she'd have sat there on his command until he released her, despite her desperation.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequel to this story can be found at...

For anyone who has enjoyed this story, Buffy_kgg has written an authorized sequel. It's a mulit-part story. The first chapter can be found here at:

https://www.literotica.com/s/pushing-limits-ch-01

I sincerely hope everyone takes an opportunity to check it out. I love it myself. It goes into some very interesting places.

DocMagnus

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years ago
My favorite

Trying to find her footing in a new dynamic without the rules and norms that governed all of her previous relationships.

The cognitive disconnect of finding herself craving and engaging in acts of 'depravity' considered unthinkable for women like her.

The constant internal struggle between her overwhelming need to submit to him and her ego and expectation that men will defer to her by default.

The mix of equally intense excitement and apprehension in pushing beyond the comfort zone where she's spent her entire life.

None of those are easy concepts to convey in writing, but you wove them in in a way that was really masterful. This is my favorite story not just because it's superficially hot (which it totally is) but because you nailed the deeper levels as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...