All Comments on 'What Kinda Clit You Got?'

by bbcbarry9033

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have .....

My wife has what I think of as slightly above average clit. It is definatly visable when it has been frenched kissed. But it is hidden by luscious natural bush of red hair, as she has gotten older it is becoming blonde, not gray. I love to go with her to a public beach or pool, because her hair pokes out near the side. I am not sure why, but this turns me on. As special treat while on a beach vacation she borrowed our grown daughter's bikini bottom which had a deep vee cut on the front. You could see well over an inch of her golden red hair up front. She had gotten me to wear a tight fitting swim suite, not quit a speedo but close. I about gagged when she took off her summer dress at the beach. She got a lot of looks and stares ny the men and teenage boys. One lady told her she shouldn't show pubic in public. My wife replied it was natural and her suite was no more reveling then other women. I was semi engorged most of the time on the beach. I blame the long lasting effects of cialis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I ain't no expert..."

You ain't no expert with English grammar or punctuation either.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 6 years ago
Circumcised Clitoris

My ex-wife Bev has a very prominent clitoris, almost the size of a small walnut. She is a very kinky lady and she decided she wanted plastic surgery and have the clitoral foreskin split.

Bev told me the sensation was almost overwhelming...

bbcbarry9033bbcbarry9033over 6 years agoAuthor
You ain't no expert with English grammar or punctuation either.

You ain't lying neither!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My inner labia is pretty big, but I get wet extremely wet. Just thought I'd share some flavor ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sticky Fingers

I’ve got a bubble gum pink clit, that just peeks it’s tip out of my smooth puffy pussy lips. Right now I’m pinching and rubbing it, wishing I had a talented tongue pushing down on my button. Gentle nibbling and sucking on my clit while my hips jerk under your grip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

My clit is bigger than the average size and I find that clitoral stimulation gets me real wet, sometimes even takes me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I've got one of those clits that's on the larger side, constantly sticks out of my panties, my husband loves it and so do I. At work, I barely have to touch it to cum. Just go to work in a skirt and no panties and let the breeze get me off

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

my GF used to wear the tiniest bikini bottom possible, so small it revealed the top cm or so of her slit, enough that her clit was sometimes visible. And if at a nude beach, then her clit was always on offer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous