All Comments on 'What Lies Beneath: Independence'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Since he said...

Since he said she was his Ex-wife, the story was about when would she become a whore...And he saying. "Money. Money ended our marriage" it's a way for him to bear his guilt and his pain, because what end the marriage was she as soon as start cheating lost her love for him and above all her respect for him...

deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
Why the surprise?

Anybody with more then 4 neurons could see this coming.

Likewise they could see the super duper WACC would fall over backwards for her.

Last story ended with her buying a new car and van, do think she payed for them?

She said that they were his problem not hers.

Do you think she will pay any child support?

She would be a great Slinky whore, fuck them good and hard then you can't help but smile when you push them down a flight of stairs. If it breaks throw it way their cheap to buy.

EnvisageEnvisageover 9 years ago
Arousal

I have read other authors' stories that were more enjoyable. But I discovered a new level of arousal from reading your series. It caused my mind to struggle with characters whose behaviors I questioned while at the same time being aware that the erotica was physically stimulating. Your stories have offered me a new perspective on understanding how arousal can coexist with condemnation. That is a very unique experience offered to readers for reflection. Bravo!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
This made no sense. They divorced because she wanted financial freedom?

Da'fuq? No really. Please explain that one because I'm confused. She sells her business and becomes a temp. Ducks her way into becoming a whore. They have kids. They love each other. But they divorce because she wants money?

Now, unless I'm mistaken, children are expensive so there is still no "financial freedom for either of them and he's paying alimony and child support so how is this better? She's a single mom with no job except as a whore which, because of her age, isn't going to be as lucrative as it sounds the older she gets soooooo, why divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending

Needs a better ending!

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

seems to me he could have just of walked out and left her. he knew they were done in the marriage

joln321joln321over 9 years ago

she's had children with her husband, becomes a company whore, loves it, she must love him because when she comes home she beds him and they have great sex. If she wanted a divorce? why would she have sex with him. doesn't add up. besides, The children. better off to stay married, she now has her own money and company whores are usually only employed for a short time as they get replaced as often as the clients and Boss tire of the same pussy. Variety is what comes. Younger willing women replace the older ones' Divorce? that's silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quite good

I gave it a "4". From the other comments though, here and with other stories, there seem to be far, far, far too many either under-aged, mentally-challenged and religiously-brainwashed people reading and following Literotica. Either grow up, wise up or go back to your own stilted lives and leave the rest of us alone. I'm quite sure none of them can escape the simple test of "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...."

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
PAY NOW OR PAY LATER

there will be money exchanged, hopefully it will not be yours. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Stupidly

Stupidly ridiculous story. Par for the course for this guy.

great lovergreat loveralmost 3 years ago

Borrowing a movie title makes the story intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The question is this: 'Is this story too sad to be stupid, or is it too stupid to be sad?'

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best Literotica Dumb Story comment of all time: [The question is this: 'Is this story too sad to be stupid, or is it too stupid to be sad?'] Commenter AN0N wins the Internet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous