What Lies Beneath: Independence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers

"After a few drinks and entwined slow dancing in the bar, my boss took me back to the room. He started a fire in the fireplace, dimmed the lights to almost nothing, and opened the drapes. I had been so preoccupied earlier that I had not noticed the view of Seattle. He took me in his arms again and began another long slow kiss. He told me I was beautiful. He told me he loved me. He told me he was looking forward to sharing me as a sex toy for his customers. He said he could not wait to see their reaction when they realized I was theirs to use however they wanted for their pleasure and mine."

Ellie's touch and words made me start cumming. My cum shot into the air and landed several feet away as she continued to stroke me, laughing while I came. "So, you like your wife as the perfect whore and slut. Maybe I should have engaged in story time with you long before now. But my story is not finished."

"He slipped the dress from my body, and I stood before the fire so he could enjoy me with his eyes. Then I moved to the wall of windows looking over the city. I secretly hoped there were others out there who could see me standing there, naked for their enjoyment as well."

"Then he took my hand and led me back to the fire. His erection was inviting, and I could not wait to feel him penetrate me. He laid me down onto the floor and covered me in kisses. He sucked my nipples and licked my cunt until I begged him to make me cum. At that point he mounted me, and penetrated my cunt with one hard thrust. As he sank deeply into me, he stuck his tongue in my mouth and searched that cavity as he began to slowly thrust in and out of me. Gently at first, then harder, deeper, until I clasped my legs around his waist and begged him to fuck me. Then he began to thrust faster and harder."

"I could feel him swelling inside me, and then I felt the powerful spurts as he began ejaculating inside me. His first burst of cum pushed me over the top and I began cumming myself, screaming for him to not stop. Then he slowed, and I relaxed my grip with my legs as we began to come down. I told him what a wonderful lover he was. I told him I wished my husband knew how to fuck me like he just fucked me. I told him I wanted him to take me to his bed and hold me tightly as I fell asleep. I asked him to make love to me when he felt the need in the night, because I wanted his cum pumping inside me again. I told him I was his whore and lover to use as he wished."

"Then he rose and took me into his arms. Housekeeping had turned down the bed while we were at dinner. He laid me in his bed and then climbed in beside me. He took me in his arms and stroked my hair and face as he kissed my neck until I drifted off to sleep. My last memory before I next awakened was of his cock slowly growing between my butt cheeks. I think I was purring before sleep came."

Ellie stopped stroking my now limp cock. "I think that is enough for you tonight. Tomorrow I will tell you about Monday and the two business partners looking for a reason to sign our contract."

Ellie was already up with the kids when I woke up. She had made the breakfast, gotten them ready for school, and was telling them about the sights in Seattle, the Space Needle, and other facts your could get reading the brochures usually found in hotel lobbies. She was still in her robe.

"Won't you be late for work?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "My boss gave me the morning off so I could spend some time with the kids. Then he is coming here for lunch to review the new contract. The CEO is coming as well. I should have warned you last night, please don't plan to come home for lunch. They will be gone by the time school is out."

I knew enough now to keep my mouth shut. I had encouraged her new job and our marriage was ending when the school year ended. I merely nodded my understanding.

When I got home that evening, our bedroom door was closed, and Ellie and the kids were playing in the yard. I opened the door and went in. The remains of candles were placed around the room. There were six vases filled with red roses. A check for $20,000 made out to my wife was on my pillow. I backed out, closed the door, and joined them in the yard. Ellie looked at me and smiled. "All these years of enjoying my freedom and your naïveté has finally paid off," she laughed. "It turns out I am well suited for and very good at my new job." She looked at the kids and the back at me, "I will tell you about Monday later tonight."

I was back in bed, naked again at her request. Ellie came in after saying good night to the kids and tucking them in; their usual routine.

She disrobed, removing her usual jeans and casual blouse. No special lingerie for me—just her everyday bra and panties. She walked to me naked; there was something different about how she carried herself. She kissed me lightly on the lips. "Are you thinking about how much you are going to miss your well paid whore?" she asked as she took me in her hand again and continued her story.

" I awoke in the middle of the night and I could feel my boss's erection pushing against my ass. I half turned, kissed him, and told him I was okay with him fucking my ass if that is what he wanted. He rolled me onto my stomach and began pushing in. I pushed back. I was still lubed from my earlier massage and I wanted to feel him in my ass. It has been so long, and you never push hard enough, no matter how much I have urged you to take me. I yelped from pain and pleasure when he slipped through my sphincter. He started moving slowly, but then I urged him to fuck me harder when I had adjusted to his size. I begged him to be rough with me, to pound my ass, and make me cum. I buried my head in my pillow and screamed with pleasure as I came, and then I felt the swelling and pulsing of his cock as he came. I felt empty as he pulled out and collapsed exhausted beside me. Then I felt his cum leaking out and running down across my cunt. I rolled over, and he looked at me. He asked if you had taught me that. I touched his lips and whispered that I already had explained a whore had her secrets. I could not tell him about Robert and the joys of sex he had taught me. He nodded and we fell back asleep, this time with me taking him in my arms and me cradling his shrunken cock in my hands. He was still wet and messy, but I did not care. I wanted to show him how much I loved him."

"We showered together in the morning, but he was gentle and did not want sex. When I got out of the shower, I was startled to find a gorgeous, young naked woman standing with a towel reaching for me. I looked at my boss, and he laughed explaining she was here from room service to get me ready for the day. She dried me, paying careful attention to my breasts, my cunt, and my ass. She took care to kiss all my special places and she took my hands and rubbed them over her special places. When she had done my hair and make up, she stood behind me with a mirror so I could see all her handy work. She reached over my shoulder to put the mirror down on the vanity. Then, to my surprise, she took my breasts in her hands, fondling them as she kissed my neck. She told me how jealous she was of the day that lay ahead. She then led me to the bedroom where my new dressing gown was laid out. I recognized it from when my boss and I went shopping. Short sleeves rested on my shoulders. Twenty small pearl buttons closed it tight across my midriff, leaving my breasts exposed; their underside resting on a sea of lace. The buttons stopped where the tuft of public hair begins, framing it as if it were a gem in its own right. My pussy and legs were fully exposed while the shear material fell in folds behind me. Only my ass was covered, although you could make out its shape through the gauzy material."

"There was a knock at the door and my boss, fully dressed in his business suit, asked me to answer it. Two male waiters stood with their carts filled with breakfast goodies. They smiled at my dress as they entered and began setting four places at the dining in our suite. I looked at my boss, and he smiled and told me he had forgotten to tell me we had a breakfast meeting with our clients. The maid emerged from the bedroom, now dressed, and she left with the waiters. A few minutes later, there was another knock on the door, and my boss asked me to greet our clients. I smiled and walked confidently to the door, my head erect and my breasts thrust out. I extended my hand to the two men who stood at the doorway. I kissed each of them as they entered and told them it was my pleasure to finally meet them."

"I offered to take their suit jackets and then we sat down to eat. At first I was self-conscious being basically naked with my breasts and pussy framed to enhance their attraction. Then I got used to it and eagerly joined in the sales pitch. They offered to take me on a personal tour of their plant while my boss met with their financial department. I know they took in the fact that we had two bedrooms, but only one appeared to be used."

"My boss said he needed to finish getting ready and that the staff had laid out an outfit for me. All three men accompanied me into the bedroom. My boss excused himself and stepped into the bathroom. I turned to the two men and asked if one of them cared to help me with the small buttons on my gown. I explained that my breasts prevented me from seeing them clearly. The older of the two stepped forward and weighed my breasts in his hands. He agreed that they could make dressing difficult for me, but he thought they were beautiful as he rolled my nipples between his fingers, gently pulling them."

"Standing before them naked, I turned to contemplate the clothes laid out for me, and I could feel them checking out my ass. I smiled and picked up the garter belt and attached it around my waist. I picked up the stockings, turned, sat on the bed, and asked if one of them would help me put them on. The other partner stepped forward and knelt before me. I rolled up the stocking and handed it to him. He placed it on my foot. Then he used both hands to slowly unroll it up my leg, continuing up to stroke my pussy when he ran out of stocking. I attached one garter strap, and he repeated his maneuver with the next stocking. I attached the other strap, stood and turned around asking him to please attach the back straps. He ran his hands over my ass and kissed my cheeks before doing so. I moaned in appreciation."

"I thanked him. Then I pulled on the brief panties that had been left for me and the wisp of a bra. I turned to the older partner and asked him to hook the bra for me. A simple, light summer dress was draped across the bed, so I pulled it over my head. I was now dressed relatively proper compared to the other outfits we had brought. I slipped on some matching high heels, and I was ready to go."

"The details of the day are unimportant. The partners took every opportunity to put their arms around me and rub my butt while showing me their business. I pointed out where our services would complement their production. At one point they asked about my personal services, and I assured them they would not be disappointed."

"At the end of the day we returned to the suite. Dinner reservations had been made for four. Again, I had an audience as I prepared for the evening. I slipped off the bra and panties while they watched me don another thin, body-fitting silk sheath that tied behind my neck. It was backless and dropped to just short of my butt. My breasts were held up by a gathering of the material forming itself to their shape. Side slits ran nearly to my waist. When I walked, it was obvious I was not wearing panties, because the dress parted to my hips, making my gartered stockings clearly visible. I was covered, but I felt naked and on display. My pussy was wet before we even left the room."

"I danced with both men after dinner and their hands explored my body. My back was open and they rubbed it softly. When they thought no one could see, they ran their hands inside my dress to rub my ass. Both of them rubbed their erections against my belly to let me know how turned on they were. "

"When we returned to the suite, I was not surprised to find the fire had been lit, the lights dimmed, and both beds had been turned down. Candles were lit in the second bedroom. I knew where I would sleep that night."

"My boss said he was tired and excused himself to the other bedroom and closed the door. I walked to the fireplace, untied the bow at my neck, and allowed my dress to slip to the floor. 'Do you have other personal services you would like me to perform before you sign our contract,' I asked. I walked to the older gentleman, and he took me in his arms and began kissing me as his hands explored my body. His partner joined him, and soon I was turned back and forth as each took his turn kissing and caressing me. I helped them undress, and we laid down in front of the fire. I continued moving between the two, stroking their now hard erect cocks, taking each in my mouth and rubbing them across my face. I asked the men if they wanted to fuck me. 'Yes,' they said, and I suggested we move to the bedroom where it would be more comfortable."

"The younger of the two began playing with my anus and slowly inserted a finger while I was kissing his partner. I turned and smiled at him and told him I was fine with him taking my ass if that is what he wanted. His partner pulled me back into a kiss and pulled me on top of him. I settled my cunt onto his cock and began to rise up and down. He pulled me to his chest and opened my ass cheeks. I felt his partner push against my anus, and I pushed back. He entered me forcefully and the two men began to use me as their fuck toy.

"I don't think they gave a thought to being gentle, they just fucked me hard after they settled into a rhythm. I was in heaven, lost in thoughts of Robert and Thomas taking me on the beach so many years ago. I know I was moaning and urging them to fuck me harder. I came loudly at least three times before they started pumping their cum into my body. I fell to the bed covered in sweat and exhausted when they finally released me. As I began to regain my awareness and composure, I noticed my boss smiling in the open bedroom door. He gave me a "thumbs up" when he caught my eye and disappeared back to the other bedroom."

"I did not sleep much that night. The two men took turns using me in various ways throughout the night. They each came in my butt, my cunt, and my mouth before they were sated. When they awoke in the morning, I knelt before them and jacked them off as they came over my face and tits. Happy with my appearance, they took turns showering and dressed begging off breakfast. They had my boss take pictures with them dressed and me kneeling between the two of them still covered in their dry cum. I felt like a well-used slut in that moment. I don't know when I have ever felt so used, yet so alive in that moment. I knew then that I had made the right choice, and I was looking forward to the next sales call."

"The remainder of the day was relatively uneventful. I showered with my boss and sucked him off in the shower. We ate, went to their company, and collected the signed business contracts. We did some shopping and sight seeing before returning to the suite. My boss and I ordered room service and spent the rest of the evening making love in front of the fire. He was sweet and gentle. I do believe I love him for more than just sex."

"Today he brought our CEO here to lunch. He fucked me when I signed my contract, but my boss had told him about the partners fucking me in the ass and cunt at the same time. He didn't believe it, so I took them both on into our bedroom and into our bed before school was out. You saw my bonus check for the Seattle contract. I am going to enjoy this job, and the money isn't bad either."

Ellie laughed, and then she mounted me. She had played with my cock, but she had not allowed me to cum while she told her story. She kissed me softly as said, "I thought you would like to fuck me one more time before we separate. Make it good. I have a new lover now and he makes me feel better than you ever did."

Money. Money ended our marriage. I enjoyed and was satisfied by my wife's sexual adventures, but she needed her monetary freedom. She spent money like she fucked—with abandon. I could not accept surrendering our financial security. That was way out of my comfort zone. Yet, Ellie procrastinated in signing the divorce papers. It was two more years before she felt comfortable being without my support. She finally believed that she could provide for herself. At that point, she signed the papers and we were both free to pursue new pleasures.

luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers
12