All Comments on 'What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Are you ever going to publish the next chapter?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Authors note:The next chapter will be out the week of Feb 20th..

Hi all

It's taken two years.... sorry.... but the next part What Mom knows Fucks Her Sister will be out this week.

I hope you enjoy the story that was a long time in the making and included many rewrites to make it ready...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn!!!

Well it took a while..... but as usual you do not disappoint!!!! Fuck you write some H-O-T stories!!! Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story please continue

I love your writing I enjoy this set of story's most of all I would live to see the next instalment in the story please please continue this story thank you in advance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not impressed

this kid is such an ass he needs to suck some big cock and get fucked himself then wouldnt think he is the all that to these women

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CONGRATS

Dear Jaz

Congratulations on being a contest winner in the recent Hallowe'en Contest.

Well deserved.!

Love, Jack Auff x x

Markiemark3Markiemark3over 4 years ago

Loving this series. I cant put it down.

ozmidnightozmidnightabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

HI YOUR STORY TELLING IS SO GREAT AND THIS ONE IS AS WOUNDEFUL AS THE OTHERS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful series!

It's bringing me MUCH cock-stroking enjoyment.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Loving it, more more more please.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 3 years ago

I have no problems with the story. (Great job so far.) But, with so many characters and all of them being in the dom/sub hierarchy, the characters (your readers, too) are having trouble determining just what the hierarchy is. So, while your increasing character count is fun, it is unmanageable.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I think that Curtis doing his Nana is really bushing the envelope, and I think I could have done without it, but you write so well. I miss Miranda, I hope you brought her back into the narrative. I was happy that you made Curtis and her a couple. She fits the role of consigliere quite nicely in Curtis's organization. Another 5 stars.

parcelboy01parcelboy01almost 3 years ago

Hot, HOT @ HOT terrific story so Naughty.

Tucker1946Tucker1946almost 3 years ago

Hot my favorite Incest story totally exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story. More please

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

i like these stories. Wish it was me.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I Love This Story!! But, I do not like Ellie and her making Curtis fuck the biology teacher's butt, instead of submitting to Curtis as she is obligated to do...

When Curtis finally gets to Ellie's ads, he should stroke her dry first, just a few strokes, to teach her to behave!! Then, lube her up and take what she has dedicated to him (drunk or not, she OWES him!)

Nana...is Nana...so sweet, and she turned out to be such a great little compliant!! Cannot wait for the holidays with Elizabeth and Laura...

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Extremely good series but too many characters destroys logically constructed plots. Before taking on more submissives. Curtis must fulfill his obligation with Ellie. To accept a bone (the biology teacher) instead of establishing his dominance of Ellie (in front of Ellie's sub), shows his lack of experience as a Dom. This in turn could endanger his continued relationship with Alexis in his ability to protect Alexis from Ellie's more aggressive tendenancies. Still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I found there was too much relationship chatter in the beginning. Couldn`t really get into the story. Really, I just want to read about fucking.. It`s what we`re here for.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

619. Second time around. I really liked this one.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter... but this one had one part I didn't feel right about... he shouldn't have touched the new teacher without Miranda's knowledge and approval because he promised no new ladies without her. He broke his word on that one. Therefore, regardless of the multiple partners, he cheated on his new wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, it's gotten way out of hand. He's just fucking everything he can now. And as someone else said, he's already broken his promise to his wife about no new women without her (OK you can technically argue that she could do them later, but that's stretching it a lot). I think the author just got carried away with the crazy antics of it all and forgot the few rules he's meant to be sticking by. Ellie also cheating is a bit of a dick move, but not entirely unexpected, as she just loves domming other women. It was funny that Curtis pointed it out to us about her cheating but then immediately engaged in the act himself with a new woman. This kid has no damn self-restraint. I guess it's just a fuckfest now so I'll accept it for what it has become. Still pretty damn hot though, I won't deny that.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I’m enjoying this series, so far, just like I’m certain I’ll enjoy the rest. The sex is way over the top, but he premise of the story is hot. The best part , by far, is the dialogue. It has made me smile and laugh all the way through.

Parts of it have even warmed my heart. My favourite character, by far, is Miranda; an interesting mix of confidence, naughtiness, and vulnerability.

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 2 months ago

Another very good story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...