All Comments on 'What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
Morlan502Morlan502about 9 years ago
Keep going

Keep going with this story as you see it to be in your imagination. I'll be waiting to see where it goes, and reading it.....

SteelBluSteelBluabout 9 years ago
Great job as always!

Glad to finally have gotten the chance to read the next chapter in this epic story line. Can't wait for the next one(s)!

P.S. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter in Bedding The Babysitter.

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Excellent work

An excellent addition to one of your best series, of which you, in fact, have many. What a good job of spitting out stories on a near weekly basis. Look forward to some of the chapters you have planned. My only suggestion is when you have Samantha seduce Elizabeth and Laura, to flip the script, and make the normally bitchy Laura a pet to her normally shy mother, bring the bitch down a couple pegs. Great job, as usual. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gallopping horse!!!

Get out of the way! This is a runaway best story. Clever, insightful, and sssssoooooooooooooo sexy. Kudos !

Thanks Don

darkoutlaw28darkoutlaw28about 9 years ago
Can't wait

I'm a big fan of your writing and even if it takes years, I'll still be reading your stories.

Keep up the great work.

goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
Awesome

Great work as always. Very erotic. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter request

absolutely love this series. Best series I have read on literotica. The next chapter would be a great opportunity for the honeymoon chapter. It would be a great addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
family plan

This is a great story. I can't wait to read the rest. I'll be eagerly watching for more.

NutRanchNutRanchabout 9 years ago
Wonder-full!

As always you deliver the goods

cathycantoocathycantooabout 9 years ago
5 stars as usual...

thank you, and please continue writing - you are a master/mistress of the genre...

DarksideThoughtsDarksideThoughtsabout 9 years ago
Great Series

Yesssssssssssss Please continue

bucco40bucco40about 9 years ago
Next Chapter

Your next 2 chapters need to be Ellie becoming Curtis' total three hole slut and Nana making her daughter and granddaughter sluts. Then you can move to the family orgy and include Miranda and Ellie. Please do not wait a year to write the next chapter. Stories are hotter when you don't have to think back to what happened in chapters from 1 or 2 years previous.

great lovergreat loverabout 9 years ago
How about Miranda having an identical twin?

Then Curtis can have a threesome with the twin sister.

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLabout 9 years ago
5 stars all the way

It's been awhile since your last chapter but you definitely kept the thrill going. I can't wait for your next chapters.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago
Perfect

Can't wait to see Curtis' harem expand even further, and Ellie finally going full sub to him

gunmakergunmakerabout 9 years ago

You are probably my favorite author here. Such a wonderfully complex dirty mind. I'm looking forward to more in this series.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICabout 9 years ago
love it and want more

I've read every part of this series and I think you should make Alexis's sister and niece nana's submissives. This would be a hot addition to the series

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for more

I have truly enjoyed this series and I do hope that you are able to find the time to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Been waiting for this

To quote Tom Joyner:"WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!" You handled the mother and father breakup quickly and succinctly. Still we need to have Ellie submit completely and unconditionally. Would love to see Curtis strip away each layer of Ellie's dominant persona. Looking forward to Ellie giving up her final cherry. Also looking forward to the orgy chapter.

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 9 years ago
5 stars butt...

I read the story several times complete with hard dick. I had to go back and read both WMKFH in Vegas and in White multiple times to find the "submission" of Ellie. It did not read to me like a true submission nor did Curtis and Ellie's 1 session at the time read like she really enjoyed it. It felt more like lip service (pun not intended), something she had to do to get it out of the way to satisfy Alexis more than anything else. So to did the introduction of Mrs. Cameron. Everyone else is enjoying getting fucked by Curtis but I don't get that from Ellie. None of the moans or eagerness and definitely not the orgasms. Ellie screamed when she got eaten but not when she got fucked. Curtis made one good point in his discussion with Ellie at the school. Ellie for all her feminine wiles lost to a man Curtis father. His point made an impression on Ellie but I think that it is just as likely that once Curtis moves in with Miranda that Ellie figures out a way to separate Alexis and Curtis permanently.

Arlong92790Arlong92790about 9 years ago
Please KEEP them coming

I have read many of your stories, some of them more than once, especially the What Mom Knows stories. I know it takes along time to figure it all out, so please take your time to get them ready but hopefully not to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not to be critical but...

when did Curtis have a sister? double bubble paragraph on page 3 referenced a sister i dont remember him having

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note: Last comment

hi great catch.

I will have to edit that and send in a new draft, not sure what I was going for there...he definitely has never fucked a sister he doesn't have.

Jasmine

gragasgragasabout 9 years ago
Waiting

Really waiting for the next chapter

BTW you didn't add this part to sexstories

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
More Nana action.

I would like to have read a better, detailed discription of Curtis fucking Nanas juicy old cunt. Thats why I came in to read this. I thought Nana was going to get her old unused cunt filled. With a good discription of his cock sliding in, & filling her til she screemed! Oh well maybe more later at Christmas time along with Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

This is the best series I have ever read, I've always been a fan of incest, especially the love stories involved, I am also a huge fan of the sub/dom relationship. It is so rare to have a sub/dom series with a good love behind it, and this takes it to a level I have never and probably wont ever see again. Thank you for this wonderful story and I can't wait to see how it ends.

jedj6jedj6about 9 years ago
Thank you

This series has been amazing, I have been reading avidly and I think you have nailed every guy's fantasy in this set, you have a real way with words and an active and very kinky imagination, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love this series

i love these series nothing on this site is written so well and makes me cum this hard keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Jasmine,

I love your stories, especially this one. This story is a tale of incest but each relationship has love in it. I look forward to this story ever evolving for years to cum. I hope the newest chapter is on it's way soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter

I have loved this series since I stumbled upon the first what mom knows story all those years ago. Thank you for giving this series another great chapter.

My wish list:

I hope one day you could tell the story of how Ellie and Alexis met and fell is love/lust/whatever.

I would love to see Curtis find a slut his own age and bring her into the family himself, since all his other women were connected in some way before he knew them.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
loving the series

I am so into this series. Hope that you post another soon because I am addicted by your writing. The addition of nana was brilliant btw. The 60s generation has been neglected for far too long...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please!

desperate to see more of the ellie curtis relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more!!!

I love the entire series great workwork can't wait for the rest if you have trouble writing I would suggest you write parts of it then proof read them then continue on. Was a great help when I was writing keep up the great work remember you can never run out of ideas in writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NEED MORE PLEASE!!!

Would love to see Ellie completely submit.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsalmost 9 years ago
I am so depressed...

I have read every single one of your incest stories and this is the last one. Now i no longer have any of your stories to read. I would really like for you to continue this story (and others), but it seems to take you almost a year to write most sequels. I wish you were able to post them sooner because that is a very long time to wait. These are some of, if not the best incest stories i have read in a long time. Thank you for your great stories and please dont make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Is there a time frame for when the next story will be out???

MC117MC117almost 9 years ago
Fantastic Stories

I have enjoyed reading your sexy stories and I am looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fucking awesome hope more come soon looking forward for him to completely domm ellie

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 9 years ago
awsome

I love this series. I can't wait for the ret of he series. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I really like the story here. I have read the comments section here and I've noticed a few of the male readers are requesting total submission of Elle. I think that would be wrong. That just plays into their male ego's that no woman can resist cock. I don't see it that way however I don,t have a problem with her submitting but she wouldn't have to like it. She does it because of her love for Curt's Mom. I would think that she does it reluctantly other than going all gaga for Curtis. That is more believable and I like the friction between the two. You have that little bit of blackmail eliminate that I know you like. I like the edginess between them and I think you do too. I think some of those other readers want to see Elle broken down and conquered. I believe she should remain reluctant with Curtis. Now do you have anything going yet with What Mother Knows Gets Her Sister Fucked? I think it would be hot if Mom and Sister were doing some sister time Elle sees a chance to take advantage of the niece to get things started. Maybe the niece shows some attitude or something and Elle gives her a little attitude adjustment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please add more these are excellent.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
continue

Please continue the story I would love to see Ellie finally submit to Curtis

86yohom86yohomover 8 years ago
Great series

Well done as always, your writing is very very good which keeps me hard the whole time. Can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Have Ellie finally submit with an update on the aunt and cousin near the end.

zaccy69zaccy69over 8 years ago
More n More Please 5 *****

As Always a great story, Absolutely loved it n keep em cumming as you imagined every chapter. Can't wait for the next but has to till then reading your other stories. U R My Fav Author.Bye.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Kudos

Once again you have outdone your previous efforts and presented us with another fine chapter. I know praise like you get in here can cause you to try for perfection in what you are writing, but please don't stumble over that feeling. I, for one, eagerly await your next installment.

One of the other commenters tickled me when he said that he was hard for the entire story. If I was still capable of being hard, I would have been also.

Please continue with more delightful chapters.

FenixreignFenixreignover 8 years ago

I have to say, I enjoy your writing quite a bit. Would love to see this one come a bit more often, but I know muses tend to be fickle. I would love to see Curtis start knocking his Sluts up, especially Ellie. For her it would be the biggest domination of him over her. To carry and raise his child? It ties her to him forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please let us know if you plan and continuing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool storys

Are you doin more story's

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more!

When are you coming out with more stories?

SimplybatshitcrazySimplybatshitcrazyover 8 years ago
Please keep it coming!!

I am ready for the aunt and cousin to come for Christmas. It would be so grand, since Christmas is right around the corner...(hint, hint)

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Coming someday...maybe.

It better be or else. Going by all the other comments left, people will be shattered if you didn't continue on with this amazing story . I myself would like to see them one by one falling pregnant . First his Mum then his Wife Miranda then the bitchy cousin and Aunt then last of all Ellie. She finally unconditionally submits by giving him twins then her treasured arse as her final act of submition ........just a thought.. But whatever way you decide finish this fucking story.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The perfect story

I think you should do every title you have suggested. But pace yourself. Write one. Then take a few months for yourself. So you can hage alone time. Or share kt with a lobed one. Or even think of the events of your next thrilling chapter. I've been reading your stories for uears now and each time I read im like curtis. I can run dry and then ten minuets later, just by how detailed and how powerful your words are. I can restock and run dry again. You make the reader geel like they could reach out and actually touch the characters and you make them feel like they can become part of the action. I say you keep going but pace yourself so you wont begin to get tired. All in all this is a thank you for every story youve written. They each feel like they are completely different, yet interact with each other. Youre a very talented writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you better get another one soon.

Dude your stories are so awesome you better make each one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing!

All of those successive stories would be great! Please keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make all of them

I loved the whole series plz make all of the above suggestions would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please finish the series with all your proposed titles

This has to be the best series i have ever read please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pregnancy Obsession

For the life of me, I do not understand this obsession with Curtis impregnating one or or of the female characters. Really? What is all this in aid of? Okay, I understand Curtis and Miranda, being in love, wanting to have a family at some point. But the other women? They are so into their hedonistic ways that surely they don't want to be burdened with the responsibilities of child rearing at their stage of life. It would really put a crimp in their lifestyle. Other than his mother and Miranda, Curtis doesn't really love any of the other women nor they he. Perhaps those suggesting it (or maybe just one commenting multiple times) see being knocked up as the ultimate humiliation. If that is the case, then it pains me that their mother(s) did not exercise their right to chose an alternative to giving them birth. To bring children into the world (even in fantasy) merely for the purpose of some power trip or fetish gratification strikes me as the ultimate symptom of being totally fucked up. Please resist the temptation. As for Curtis and Miranda, if they are to have children, include it as an element of an epilogue chapter where you summarize their life happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue

Pls write next chapter 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

viper2974viper2974about 8 years ago
I'd like to see the next chapter

Great storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Stuff

Will Mrs. Cameron, Brittany or any of the other ladies from previous chapters be featured in any future chapters or works? Again another good job and looking forward to your future works.

StacyleeOttoStacyleeOttoabout 8 years ago
Loving your work

God that was hot! I came when Nana came! So erotic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great series

We are all waiting for the next chapter please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Some need to reproduce in this storie

Wish with all the Pussy hes fucking one of the ladys gets pregnant I think his Moms wife his step mom is the best choice lol or all of them Aunt and cusin too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

need more its so amazing. cant wait for the next chapter. hope you do all of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another

The wait has been long I crave another ( smash mug on ground )

ork13ork13almost 8 years ago
Congrats again

Way to go. You won best incest story of 2015 with this one.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author Thanks

This series has always been close to my heart... my first incest story that did really well.

So it was a thrill to see this part nominated and win best INCEST story of 2015.

I do hope to add more parts... but have struggled to figure out where to go next.

JASMINE

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 8 years ago
great

great series. your work is always great

monicablumonicablualmost 8 years ago
Breathless!

So much lustfully presented in an artfully erotic way, definitely a multi-orgasmic read for this pleasurably breathless woman. Congratulations for Best Incest Story for 2015.

MunsonManMunsonManalmost 8 years ago
Congratulations!

A well-deserved recognition of your writing skill... I always loved this series!

MIKE0324MIKE0324almost 8 years ago
GREAT SERIES

THIS WAS A GREAT SERIES, WITH MUCH MORE POTENTIAL. PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR IDEAS FOR NEW UPDATES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Further parts please

This series is too good please write further parts of it.

rasalghul23rasalghul23almost 8 years ago
Great series.... Love your stories silkstockingslover

Hands down the best series on incest I have ever read. I am new to literotica, but read many on xhamster. Infact it it this series that brought me to literotica. Cant wait for aunt and her daughter to be added to the list and Ellie shown her place.

@Literotica u gotta give her some trophy for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please write more please

This series is too good please write further parts of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The next parts

Upload the next parts of this series asap

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 8 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for all the chapters you have promised

SixtyMinuteMan91SixtyMinuteMan91almost 8 years ago
Please more!!!!!!

Please make more I love this story. I so can't wait for the chapter when Elle finally submits fully to Curtis. But please don't do the gang bang chapter I think it ruins it when you add other guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would like Elle and Curtis to come to terms with each other by taking to one another because of the of his mother.

FilthyMindFilthyMindover 7 years ago
More please!

Amazing series, can't wait for more instalments. Here's hoping you get a rush of inspiration soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So outrageously hot

Omg you sex crazed cunt, love this series . My two live in fuck buddy's and their two best friends will barely be able to walk for at least a week. I adore cunt, never get enough and love to get totally drunk on cunt juice. Just want to suck and fuck all those lush cunts . Sex crazed cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's uk.

bam2156bam2156over 7 years ago
Please continue

You have listed the next titles in the series. Please look into the inspiration jar and start finishing them.

crewdawgcrewdawgover 7 years ago
PLEASE continue

This is an AWESOME story line and I LOVED IT! PLEASE continue it as I think this is one that needs many more chapters added to it. This is a wonderful story that I have loved reading.

GryphonMeidhGryphonMeidhover 7 years ago
Great series, worth the wait!

I love the entire series, and am looking forward to future installments. If you need any ideas, I'd be happy to brainstorm for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series!!

Are there any more? You left us hanging....

grouplover12grouplover12over 7 years ago
I LOVE your writing

Keep'em cumming. I prefer 1or 2 pages usually... but I find I read your longer stories also. One thing I miss is having father and son also fucking and sucking each other as well as mother and daughter. True family incest.

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
New Years Orgy

This is one of your best series ever. Is there any way you could bring the black woman, Kristina, from the wedding installment back for the new years eve orgy party. All the women in the story are very hot but it would be nice if you brought Kristina and Brittany back into the plot. Your writing is incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!

I wanna cum back as Curtis!!! Can't wait for the rest of the series to unfold!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so

You are by far my favorite author on this site, I really hope you will continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I have to have more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing series

Please continue this series. It's absolutely amazing. Has to be some of the best I've ever read.

hercreamerhercreamerover 7 years ago
Great Job

Your writing is so good. I'm sure it takes you a while to do all this but it really is that good. You put me right in the stories and that's HOT. Would love to see this series continue!!

cbrd34cbrd34over 7 years ago
Need to know more!

Your audience needs to know what happened. Please don't leave the story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continued

this is awesome storie, plzzz don't dropped it, we need last chapter to know the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please please

Please keep this going ive read this series multiple times. Its a master peice. You have to finish it. Your fans patiently wait2

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Still amazing!

And still hoping this will continue forward!

Happy new year!

Cheers!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Really?

Just shove that snake in my asshole, make Nana your shit hole fuck toy,"...

Just one of the many gems that you have provided in this chapter! OMG. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next chapter

You must finish the next chapter with Elizabeth and Laura. They must be turned into semen receptacles for his Nana and Mom to drink from. Plenty of 69 cream pies, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just found this story series and I honestly can't wait for the next part of the story! Hopefully the author does continue this series and posts the next chapter this year.

AllintheheadAllintheheadabout 7 years ago
Yes

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50733 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...