What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I imagine you have," I retorted smugly.

It was obvious she was acting strong, but there was a vulnerability in her eyes. She was worried that I might make Mom choose between the two of us.

"What do you really want?" she asked, taking a shot at me, "Some of us have jobs."

"I want two things actually," I responded, although it was actually three, but that would have to wait a while.

"That's probably overly ambitious of you," she retorted, very good at the cold hard outer surface glare.

"One, I want you to stop being so insensitive with Mom about my father," I began.

"Agreed," she nodded, surprisingly showing some compassion, "you were right about that: I was being insensitive."

I nodded, before adding, "Thank you. But two, I want this silly game we are playing to end."

"That's easy," she interrupted, switching back to her bitchy self, "Move in with your wife."

"First, don't interrupt me when I'm talking," I said firmly, returning her cold glare. "And second, I've already told you I'm moving in with Miranda after the holidays."

I could tell she wanted to give me some smart-ass comment, but she kept it to herself.

I continued, "The solution to our dilemma is simple: you become my complete submissive full service three-hole fuck toy."

She scoffed.

"I wasn't kidding, or bargaining," I said firmly. "Mom is my slut and she will give you up if I tell her to. I know that and you know that. Let's be honest: the last time Mom had to choose between a man and you... you lost." I know that was harsh and blunt, but with Ellie that was how you had to play the game.

Interestingly, even though her face paled slightly, she didn't snap at me, or even disagree; instead she responded, "I don't do anal."

"I think it's time we change that response," I countered smugly, "plus, I recall you agreeing to all three holes in Vegas."

"I was drunk," she protested.

"Drunk with power," I quipped, before adding, "You can keep up the charade all you wish, but the reality is that although you may be a Domme to women, including to my Mom, and a very sexy, sultry one indeed, it's obvious that when it comes to men you're submissive."

"Only when forced," she defended.

"Well, that's part of being a good Master, pushing your slut where she craves to go, especially when she's in denial," I said smugly.

Suddenly a janitor walked in on us so I smiled and said blandly, as if we were discussing living room curtains, "Think about it, Ms. Weatherton, the choice really has already been made. I'll drop by your house tonight so we can finalize things." Before she could respond I walked out, leaving her to stew over my words.

I drove over to see Miranda at the TV station, knowing today was the first day Mark would be back. I was curious if he knew of his wife's submission to his ex and to many others on their wedding day...including to me.

I asked him as we crossed paths, "How was the honeymoon?"

"Great," he answered, without stopping to talk.

I reached Miranda's dressing room and asked, "Do you have time for a quickie?"

She was already dressed and due to go on in about twenty minutes and looking as beautiful as ever. She asked with a devilish smile, "You still find your ol' ball and chain fuckable?"

I reached her and kissed her hard. Breaking the kiss, I smiled, "You will always be fuckable."

"Even when I'm fifty and you're..." she paused, "in your thirties?"

I smiled, playing along, "As long as you suck and fuck like you do now."

"Bastard," she retorted playfully, hitting me in the shoulder.

"Slut," I countered back, cupping her breasts.

"Your slut," she smiled, as her hand grabbed my stiff cock.

"Now that we've established that, show me what a slut wife does," I nodded, putting my hands on her shoulders.

As always she lowered herself to her knees, a position that was utterly super-hot, fished out my cock and devoured it whole. Her left hand on my cock, I stared at the wedding band that declared she was forever mine. I couldn't believe I had it all! The woman of my dreams, a woman who was a sexual minx on top of that, but also well-educated and as well versed as I was... a woman I had fantasized about for years. She was also my mom's submissive, bisexual and willing to share my cock with others. Life was perfect.

I watched her bob back and forth, taking my whole cock in her mouth until I was ready to shoot. I no longer warned her as I deposited a load down her throat as she didn't slow down, a natural at swallowing a load as she smoothly milked every last drop of my seed out and down.

I pulled out and complimented, looking down at her, "You really are perfect!"

She looked up at me as her tongue flicked the head of my cock, "Why, because I love sucking this beautiful cock?"

"That definitely doesn't hurt," I smiled, pulling her up and kissing her tenderly, tasting myself in her mouth.

Eventually after a few minutes of tender kissing she broke away and said, "I think I need to go to work."

I said, "Me too, I didn't get to finish my conversation with Ellie."

"Oh? How far did you get?" Miranda asked curiously.

"I laid the groundwork for her final submission to me," I answered.

"You badddd boy," Miranda teased.

"You love the bad boy," I teased back.

"That I do," she agreed, moving back in for one more kiss.

Once she headed to the set I headed to Ellie's, knowing she'd be at her place expecting me, as Mom would be at the airport picking up Nana.

I went to an adult store and picked up some anal lube in anticipation of finishing what I'd started.

I knocked on her door and waited. To my complete surprise, the door was answered not by Ellie, but by Mrs. Cameron, my senior year biology teacher, and the hottest teacher at the high school. "Hi, Curtis," she greeted, looking very embarrassed to have me see her dressed only in a revealing robe.

"Hi, Mrs. Cameron," I greeted back, trying to act nonchalant, trying to be subtle about peeking at her breasts through the thin robe. "Is Ms. Weatherton home?"

"Come in," she nodded, "Mistress has been expecting you."

"Mistress?" I questioned, surprised to see the younger married woman as a submissive. She was a great no-nonsense teacher who'd gotten married last year during Christmas break to some minor league baseball player. Every senior student was devastated when she came back tanned, which was delicious, and with a ring on her finger, which wasn't.

"Get back here, slut," Ellie demanded from her bedroom.

Mrs. Cameron's already red face went redder at the humiliation as she turned away from me and began walking.

I, of course, followed her shapely ass into Ellie's room, and watched as Mrs. Cameron dropped her robe and now fully naked, got onto the bed and crawled between Ellie's legs.

Ellie greeted, "Hi, Curtis."

"Hi," I said, doubly shocked by what I was witnessing. First, it was shocking to see one of the hottest no-nonsense teachers eating cunt, and second, shocking to see Ellie cheating on my Mom.

"Want to fuck her?" Ellie asked, clearly trying to show me her own power.

Mrs. Cameron's head began to move up, probably to object to being offered so, but Ellie held it in place.

"What is she doing here?" I asked.

"Serving me like a good pet," Ellie answered, "she loves eating my pussy, don't you, slut?"

Ellie let go of her head and Mrs. Cameron, not looking up or back at me, answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes. Mistress, what?" Ellie questioned, lifting her chin up to look her in the eye.

"Yes, Mistress, I love eating your wet cunt," Mrs. Cameron admitted; hearing such words from her was incredibly hot.

Ellie let go of her chin and Mrs. Cameron immediately buried her face back in her cunt.

"I brought her here for you, actually," Ellie revealed.

"For me?" I questioned.

"As a peace offering," she smiled, "actually a piece of ass offering, to be more accurate."

"You're offering Mrs. Cameron's ass to me?" I asked, for once the one out of my element.

"I know you had a crush on her," she said.

"How would you know that?" I asked, even though she was right. She wore open-toed heels and pantyhose every day, even on Fridays with jeans.

"All the guys want to fuck her and lots of the girls too," Ellie shrugged, "she's one hot piece of ass."

"That she is," I agreed, staring at her perfect ass, wishing she was still in pantyhose.

"I'm willing to be your submissive, Curtis. I'll suck your cock whenever you wish and my cunt is available too," she revealed, before adding, "but I'm not comfortable giving you my ass, so I'm offering you a substitute ass. One you can have whenever you want."

"I can fuck Mrs. Cameron whenever I want?" I asked, the offer rather appealing.

"Isn't that right, slut?" Ellie asked. "Anytime Curtis wants?"

"Yes," Mrs. Cameron whispered, clearly humiliated by what was expected but obedient nevertheless.

"What can he have?" Ellie questioned, her tone scolding.

"My mouth, cunt or ass, Mistress," Mrs. Cameron declared shamefully.

That was enough for me. I got out of my jeans as Ellie asked, "Do we have a deal?"

"For now," I replied, not giving up on the end reality that her ass was eventually going to be mine. I walked over to her bed, got on it and slid my cock in Ellie's mouth. Ellie, being a good submissive to a point, began bobbing on my cock.

Once I was completely hard I pulled out and ordered, "Mrs. Cameron, let's see that pretty mouth wrapped around my cock."

Mrs. Cameron looked up, her lips shiny with Ellie's pussy juice, and wordlessly took my cock in her mouth.

I groaned, yet another fantasy coming true. I figured with all my good luck of late I should probably buy a lottery ticket.

Mrs. Cameron took her time, bobbing back and forth slowly, seeming to enjoy sucking my cock. After a couple of minutes, I wanted to fuck her and moved behind Mrs. Cameron. I asked, "Do you want my cock in your ass, Mrs. Cameron?"

She lifted her head, looked back to make eye contact with me and surprising me, answered, "Yes, I really want you to; I'll get off on it. Fill my asshole with that big cock of yours."

"Shit, lube," I sighed. It was still in my car.

"Don't want it. Just slam that cock of yours up my butt," the hot teacher offered, reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart. Hearing my ex prim-and-proper-no-nonsense teacher talking so nasty was incredibly hot!

I needed no further encouragement, I was turned on completely as I stared at a smiling Ellie who pulled Mrs. Cameron's head back between her legs, as I slid my cock inside my ex-teacher's tight ass (now knowing that Mrs. Cameron regularly took it in the ass was super-hot). She whimpered as my cock filled her ass, a euphoria rushing through me at another fantasy coming true, even as I decided my fantasy of taking Ellie's ass was also on my Christmas wish list, and Christmas wasn't far away.

Ellie ordered, "Keep licking, slut," before looking at me and saying, "Good sluts are hard to find."

"Tell me about it," I quipped, staring back at her, my implication obvious.

She didn't respond, instead closing her eyes and letting our shared slut pleasure us both.

Having shot a load in Mom's cunt this morning and another in Miranda's mouth just over an hour ago, this was going to be a lengthy ass fuck, one I had been planning for Ellie. Yet her ass could wait as I added yet another hot woman to my constantly growing harem of sluts. Crazy what a couple of months can do, remembering how depressed I was when I got dumped just before Halloween. I wondered if I had still been dating Pamela whether I would have ever fucked Mom, and it seemed unlikely as I would have gone to a Halloween party with Pamela. Then Mom had told me she would have submitted unconditionally to Ellie that night and Mom wouldn't have shared me with Miranda and I wouldn't be married. Funny how the dominos of life fall.

"Harder, slam that cock into my ass, Curtis," Mrs. Cameron demanded, after a couple of minutes of slow fucking.

I obliged her request as I shifted from slow fucking to fast, deep reaming. The sensation of my body slamming into hers was amazing as was the filthy language coming out of her mouth, even looking back at me as she spoke. "Holy fuuuuck, drill my shit hole, Curtis!" and "Ream my asshole!" and "Pound my ass!" and "Shiiit, drill me!"

My balls started boiling after only a couple more minutes of hard core ass fucking, the mixture of her tight ass, her nasty words and the hungry looks she kept shooting back over her shoulder getting me revved up.

"Where do you want my cum, my teacher slut?" I asked.

"Wherever the fuck you want!" she moaned, now bouncing her ass back vigorously to meet my hard thrusts.

I couldn't decide. I loved coming in an ass, but I also loved the sight of a woman with her face coated in cum. Deciding the thrill of coming on an ex-teacher's face was too good an opportunity to resist, I pulled out and ordered "On your knees, slut."

I watched as she slid off the bed, onto her knees and took my cock, recently buried in her ass, into her mouth. She bobbed eagerly, way hotter than any porn star slut.

When I was finally about to erupt I pulled out and seconds later coated my ex-teacher's face with my cum, only wishing it wasn't my third load of the day, which was noticeably less than the amount I'd filled my Mom's cunt with this morning.

Once my last spray hit her chin, she leaned forward and took my cock back into her mouth. I couldn't believe how insatiable a slut the married hot teacher was. I asked a moment later, "Am I your first student?"

Mrs. Cameron answered, "First male student."

"Delicious," I smiled. "Any girls I know?"

"Pamela is one," Ellie spoke for her slut, clearly enjoying this revelation.

"My Pamela?" I asked.

"The one and only," Ellie smiled.

I looked down at Mrs. Cameron, "Is that true?"

"Yes," Mrs. Cameron nodded, again looking guilty and ashamed.

"Since when?" I asked.

"A few weeks before graduation," she answered.

"No way," I gasped, as if I had been punched in the stomach.

Ellie quipped, "Even I didn't know that, but I thought it was poetic justice."

"What? That my ex eats cunt?" I asked, wondering if that was part of the reason she would break up with me months later. "I think I've moved on."

Ellie's smirk disappeared, realizing her attempt at hurting me had backfired.

I added, "Explains why she can't suck cock."

Mrs. Cameron quipped, "She's not much of a cunt licker, either. I hardly ever use her."

I laughed, even as tat implied Pam still did lick her, "This is surreal."

I got dressed as Mrs. Cameron again returned to between Ellie's legs.

Ellie moaned as my ex-teacher's tongue went back to work. She said, "I hope you enjoyed your gift."

"It was a great way to delay the inevitable," I confidently replied, "but your ass is still destined to be mine."

"Keep dreaming," she responded, still clinging to the last shreds of her integrity.

"Soon I'll be ass reaming," I quipped back, before I said to Mrs. Cameron, "I'll be seeing you again, Mrs. Cameron."

"I hope so," she answered from between Ellie's legs.

"Be sure to text me your number when your done with my slut's cunt," I ordered.

"Will do," Mrs. Cameron agreed, as Ellie glared at me, as I had turned her generous gift into a new power struggle.

"Get out," Ellie ordered.

"Yeah, I have another woman to please," I said, making it obviously it was my mom, her wife, as I left the two alone and headed home to see Mom and Nana.

.....

With Nana staying with us for a week I wasn't sure how I was going to get to fuck Mom. That said, I wondered if maybe that wasn't a good thing as we all had life-altering changes occurring in the near future.

It's strange, though. As I stared at Nana, in her usual dress and pantyhose, I couldn't stop thinking of fucking her. I'd never really looked at her that way before, but now that I had fucked Mom, every woman was a potential addition to my conquests... and if Mom had been game, maybe Nana would be too. Like daughter, like mother? Maybe the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree.

Mom noticed my ogling and she whispered, her tone scolding even as she smiled, "Don't even think about it, she's your Nana."

I smiled back, not willing to dismiss the idea, "And you're my Mother. Plus it's interesting that the first thing that popped into your head was something you didn't even say, but we both know what it is. Do you want to have your mom as your pet?"

She shook her head with just the slightest smile and returned to making dinner.

Nana asked a moment later, "Anything new?"

Well, I'm fucking your daughter in all three holes and I'm married to a woman twice my age, I thought of saying, but instead I answered, "Same old, same old."

"How's college?" She asked.

"Pretentious profs, overpriced textbooks and ridiculously long exams," I answered, frustrated that college was even worse than high school. The work wasn't harder, but the so-called academic elite treated us in our first years like we were the scum of the earth.

"Sounds like nothing ever changes," Nana said back. After a couple more minutes of school chat she asked about my love life. "Any ladies in the picture?"

"A few," I answered evasively, giving Mom a sly smile.

"Really?" Nana asked, "I hope you're not toying with their feelings."

I shrugged, "No, no, they all know about each other."

Mom chirped in, "Curtis, I think you're traumatizing your Nana."

Nana laughed, "At least he has options. I can't remember the last time I even went on a date."

I, seeing the smallest glimmer of an opportunity to perhaps add Nana to my collection of sexy sluts, complimented, "Nana, you're still a very beautiful woman."

Nana laughed, "I'm almost three times your age."

I don't know why I said it, but my suave seductive persona wouldn't stay quelled inside me, "And all the finest wines are best when they've aged."

Mom gasped, "Curtis!"

But Nana ate it up. "I can see why you have more than one girlfriend!"

"I'm just speaking the truth, Nana, you're still a looker," I complimented, before adding, "and your legs are in amazing shape, I love them in those nylons."

Mom gave me a glare.

Nana looked down and nodded, "I've always told your mother than nylons are one of a woman's greatest accessories."

"I couldn't agree more," I nodded, before admitting, "nylons are always the first thing I notice on a hot woman."

"You, young man, are shameless just like your late Papa," Nana nodded her head, a fond memory crossing her face.

Mom announced, "Dinner is ready."

That night, with Nana asleep, as I finished studying for a final I texted Mom:

Come and get a good night snack.

A minute later my bedroom door opened and Mom crept in.

She whispered, "We can't be doing this."

I ignored her protests as I stood up and pulled off my boxers. "What do you think the odds are of Nana taking this between her lips?"

"Curtis!" she rebuked, exasperated, even as she walked over to me and dropped to her knees, unable to resist my cock even with her mother right downstairs.

"I'm serious," I continued, "Did you see the look of longing in her eyes?"

"Sure, for love and sex," Mom nodded, as she took my cock in her hand, "but not for her grandson's cock."

"You sure?" I asked, "they often say like mother, like daughter. Maybe the reverse works, too."

"I can't fathom that ever happening," Mom said before taking my cock in her mouth.

I asked, after a couple minutes of rather eager cock sucking, "Would you like your own pet Mommy? I love having mine."

Mom froze, her mouth full of my dick.

I repeated the question, as I pulled my cock out of her mouth, "Mom, you're far from a prude: in Las Vegas you paraded around with your son's cum on your face for everyone to see. You even told that couple in the elevator it was your son's load just to shock them. So tell me, dearest Mommy-slut: would you like your own pet Mommy?"