What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but that was all just fun and games," Nana pointed out but finally, I believe, considering the possibility that I wasn't speaking theoretically.

"No Samantha," I shook my head, my hands slowly caressing their way further up her leg. "I was completely serious."

"So, you're saying you'd fuck your Nana tonight if I permitted you?" she asked bluntly, looking down at my hands, which were now caressing her lower thighs under her dress.

"No," I corrected, "I would happily fuck my beautiful sexy date."

Nana looked at Mom, unnerved by the sudden dangerous shift in what had been a lighthearted if flirty conversation.

Mom said, "Ask me another question, Samantha. Ask your friend Alexis who the younger man is who is not only her lover, but her Master."

Nana stared at Mom for a moment, before her eyes went big and clarity hit her.

Knowing this was the moment to go for broke, I ordered, standing up, "Samantha, on your knees."

She looked at me, clearly in a moment of utter indecision. Likely she was still trying to process the implications of her daughter's words.

Mom, taking charge, being either a submissive or a domme depending on the situation, slid to her own knees and fished out my cock.

Nana watched in utter awe. Her eyes never left my crotch as Mom unzipped my pants, found my cock, which was stiff as iron, and pulled it out.

Mom looked at Nana and asked, "Are you hungry for some young hard cock, Mother? I love sharing!"

Nana was still speechless, unable to comprehend the watershed shock that had just been presented to her.

"Suit yourself," Mom shrugged, before looking up at me and asking, "Master, may I suck your big juicy cock?"

"Yes, my slut," I nodded before adding, "please show our newest pet how a good slut worships her Master's big cock."

"Mmmmmmm, yes Master," she purred, before taking my cock in her mouth and performing incest in front of her mother.

"That's it, Alexis," I groaned, "take all eight inches in those sweet cock sucking lips of yours."

I glanced at Nana who hadn't stopped staring at my large cock since her daughter had revealed it. I ordered again, gently but insistently, feeling confident she was on the brink of submission, "Samantha, on your knees, my beautiful slut."

She hesitated a moment, as if attempting one last resistance to the temptation of incest and crossing a very taboo line, before slowly sliding off the couch and onto her knees facing me, beside her daughter.

I asked, regally looking down at her, "Do you wish to be my slut, Samantha?"

She was still staring at my cock as she whispered, "Yes."

"Yes, what, Samantha?" I asked. "Tell me what you wish."

"Yes, I wish to be your slut," she whispered, saying the words I was dying to hear.

"And do you want my cock?" I questioned, pulling it out of Mom's mouth and tapping it on Nana's lower lip.

"God, yes," she whispered again, opening her mouth welcomingly.

I slid my cock in her mouth and watched as she began bobbing. She struggled with my length, gagging a few times, before apologizing after a couple of minutes or so, looking up and smiling for the first time, "I think I'm rather rusty."

I slid my cock back into her mouth and reassured her, "Give it a little time. It's like riding a bike, it comes back rather naturally."

"Well, it's also been a very long time since I rode a bike," Nana responded.

Mom warned, "Once you get this bike between your legs, you won't want to stop."

"Is that what happened to you?" Nana asked.

"I will do absolutely anything to have Curtis's cock in one of my three holes," Mom replied, taking my cock back in her mouth.

"Hey," Nana complained, as I watched two hot older women fighting over who got to suck my cock.

I laughed, "Don't worry, Samantha, I have enough cock for both of you."

"That you do," she nodded, leaning forward and taking my balls in her mouth as Mom bobbed hungrily back and forth at the other end of my rod.

Although I'd had many crazy sex adventures since that fateful Halloween evening (detailed in What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her), this may have been the most surreal. I was having my dick sucked and my balls pleasured at the same time by my Mother and my Nana.

Having not come all day since I'd been waiting for what I had prayed would be a multi-load evening, the double pleasure had my balls boiling in no time at all.

I groaned, as Nana sucked each of my balls in her mouth, while Mom simultaneously deep throated my cock, "I'm going to come soon, my sluts."

Nana, surprising both Mom and myself, sat up and begged, "Please, Curtis, give Nana your cum."

"Down your throat or all over your face?" I questioned.

"I'm your slut," she moaned, her hand going under her dress, "you decide."

"I think you two can share it," I decided, pulling out of Mom's heavenly mouth just before I was going to erupt down her throat. "Open wide, my pets."

Both beautiful women opened their mouths wide, on their knees, still in their fancy dresses, waiting for my load. It was easily one of the sexiest moments of my life and I'd had a lot of those in the past couple of months.

I pumped my cock and in seconds the first spray hit Nana directly in the face and she moaned on contact like a good slut should. I turned slightly and allowed my second full stream to hit Mom, before turning back to Nana to give her the remaining smaller squirts of my white goo.

As soon as my last small squirt hit Nana's chin, she leaned forward and took my cock back in her mouth. I quipped, "I tell you one thing, when it comes to retrieving every last speck of cum, it's definitely like mother, like daughter."

After a moment I pulled out of Nana's mouth and ordered indirectly, "I believe you each have some cum to retrieve."

Nana looked at Mom with trepidation, but Mom leaned forward and began kissing Nana, hoovering up the cum from her chin, cheek, nose, forehead and finally her lips. Nana was tentative at first, but soon she was kissing back. Nana had soon retrieved all the cum from Mom's face as well.

Once both faces were clean and shiny Nana asked, "So you let your son fuck all three of your holes?"

"Anytime he wants," she nodded.

"Even your ass?" Nana continued, her tone saying she couldn't fathom that being pleasurable.

"He loves reaming my ass, don't you, son?" she asked, looking up at me.

"I love all three of your fuck holes, Mother," I replied, "but yes, your asshole is super tight."

After a pause Mom asked Nana, "You've never been ass fucked?"

"No," she admitted. "Your father begged me to let him, but even though I loved his being my Master, I would never do that."

"Then you don't know what you're missing," Mom purred, grabbing my cock and stroking it.

"Nana are you wearing thigh highs?" I asked.

"As instructed," she nodded.

"Show me," I demanded.

"Does my grandson want to see his Nana naked?" she asked sexily, standing up.

"Does Nana want her grandson's cock buried deep in her cunt?" I countered, answering a question with a question.

"So we're no longer on a date?" Mom asked.

"I think Nana is getting turned on by the incest angle," I replied, before asking, "Is that true?"

"I don't know about that," she answered, "but I'm horny as all hell and you sure look good!"

"Get naked, Mother," Mom ordered.

"Pardon?" Nana asked, surprised to be told what to do by her daughter.

"Show your new Master and Mistress your shapely tits and your wet cunt," Mom clarified firmly.

"Alexis Jillian," Nana said, using Mom's middle name too, which usually meant trouble or disappointment.

"Samantha Slut Williamson I'm not going to ask you again, stand up and fucking take your dress off," Mom demanded. I could have added my two cents' worth, but it was hot watching my Mom domme my Nana.

Nana stood up, looking completely stunned by her daughter's demands, as she turned her back to me and asked, her body trembling, "Can you please unzip me, Master?"

Hearing Nana call me Master was incredibly hot and satisfying and I unzipped her sexy dress to reveal the back of a lacy black bra.

"Good slutttt," Mom purred.

Nana's face went beet red again, although I found it strange that she was embarrassed now, since she'd already sucked her grandson's cock and taken a facial. Yet, the hierarchy of a mother and daughter is very clear and Nana was clearly struggling with the sudden flip flop.

"Can you unclasp my bra, too, Master?" Nana requested.

Again I obliged the request, unclasping her bra and tossing it at Mom.

"I see your tits are still nice and firm," Mom nodded, moving to her mother and cupping her breasts.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Nana trembled, glancing to me as her daughter leaned forward and took an erect nipple in her mouth.

"But you're quite willing, aren't you Nana?" I asked, joining Mom and taking Nana's other nipple in my mouth.

"Yesss," she trembled from the double pleasure.

I bit her nipple playfully before continuing, "Ready to be our pet, Nana?" I asked as I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple.

"Yesssss," she moaned in response.

Mom, taking control, ordered as she sat down on the couch, "Come taste your Mistress, Mommy-slut."

"Hey, you're the Mommy-slut," I pointed out.

"But she's my mother," Mom countered.

"Touché," I nodded. "So to clarify, you're my Mommy-slut and Nana's my Nana-slut, but she's also your Mommy-slut."

"A bit convoluted," Mom laughed, before turning to a bewildered Nana, "Why are you still standing?"

"Sorry, Mistress," Nana replied, as she dropped to her knees.

"Does Mommy want to taste her daughter's cunt?" Mom asked, her tone so dripping with naughtiness my cock flinched.

Nana's face was red as a ripe apple, as she stammered, while staring at her daughter's cunt, "Y-y-yes."

"Yes, what?" Mom questioned.

"Yes, Mistress Alexis," Nana corrected.

"Beg, Mother," Mom ordered.

"Please, Mistress, can I, um, can I, can I eat my daughter's cunt?" Nana struggled to say. It seemed obvious senses of guilt and shame were spinning inside her, but her sexual hunger was overriding, barely, those motherly and moral concerns.

"We'll need to work on your begging," Mom said, shaking her head.

My cock again hard, I said, as I moved behind my kneeling Nana, "I'll help make her beg."

"You're going to fuck Nana?" Mom asked.

"Oh Godddddd," Nana moaned, as the answer to Mom's question was made clear by Nana's inarticulate and loud vocalisations as I slid my cock inside her cunt.

"You're letting your grandson fuck you?" Mom asked, amused.

"Like daughter, like motheeeeer," Nana moaned, as I remained lodged deep in her.

"Now beg again," Mom ordered, "beg to eat your daughter's cunt and to have your grandson pound your pussy."

Nana, overwhelmed and horny begged, this time with much more eagerness and intensity, "Mistress Alexis can your bitch mother munch on that beautiful box of yours while your son, my grandson, fucks the living shit out of me?"

"You want him to fuck your ass?" Mom asked, playing on her words, as I slowly fucked her.

Nana surprised both of us, when she responded, "My ass is yours Curtis, take my anal cherry if you want."

"Really?" I asked, stopping mid-stroke.

"Do my ass now, Curtis, hurry before I change my mind," Nana demanded, looking back at me.

"Mom, get the lube," I ordered.

"Happily," Mom nodded, before adding, looking directly at her mother, "but you're munching my cunt as well, Mom."

"Yes honey, anything," Nana nodded in desperate lust, clearly past the point of no return.

As Mom disappeared upstairs briefly, I asked, "Did you think this was how your trip would end up?"

Nana laughed nervously, "Not in a million years."

"So Papa was a dominant man?" I asked.

"God, yes," she nodded, "I loved how he knew exactly who I was."

"Who are you?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"A lady on the outside, a slut on the inside," she admitted.

"Well, that is exactly how I see you, my sexy Nana-slut," I smiled, just as Mom returned.

"You really are just like him," she said, as Mom moved behind her.

"But with a bigger cock," I pointed out.

"Yessss," she smiled, as lube was generously coated on her rosebud and Mom slid a finger inside.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist being the first to penetrate her back door," Mom apologized, as she slowly fingered her mother's ass.

"I may have to punish you later," I teased.

"Punish away," she purred, sliding her finger out and returning to her seated position in front of Nana.

"Ready Nana?" I asked, as I moved behind her, my cock stiff as a rod, and ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...to take my Nana's anal virginity.

"I'm your Nana-slut," she said with a wicked smile, "Use me as and when you wish, Master."

"Good answer, you sexy vixen," I nodded, as I rubbed my cock up and down her ass crack.

"Just shove that snake in my asshole, make Nana your shit hole fuck toy," she said, her words so nasty that I couldn't resist the temptation any longer.

I pushed forward and watched my cock slowly disappear inside Nana's incredibly tight asshole.

"Oh shiiiiiiiiiit, you're so fucking biggggggggg," she moaned loudly.

Mom empathised, "Nothing fills me more than his big dick slamming my asshole."

"Oh Mom, you say the nicest things," I mocked as my whole cock filled Nana's ass.

"You're too biggggg," Nana whimpered, clearly in pain.

"I'm all in, my newest ass slut," I declared, "I'll hold still until you're ready for more," not moving but just enjoying the sweet moment while allowing her to get accustomed to having a dick in her ass.

"Okkkkkkkay," she whimpered.

Mom explained, "Oh trust me, they say no pain, no gain, and there is no better example than a good hard ass fucking."

"I can't believe how big a slut you are," Nana replied.

"Says the Nana with her grandson's cock buried in her ass," Mom smirked, "not to mention the slut about to eat her own daughter's cunt."

"I already knew I was a dirty slut," Nana countered, "I just thought you'd always been the good girl."

"Like mother, like daughter," Mom shrugged, grabbing her Mom's head and pulling it into her cunt. "Now get licking, my newly-discovered slut."

Watching Nana eat out her daughter was hot and I slowly began fucking her ass, wanting her to get used to the slow motions of an ass fucking before I shifted into an intense ass reaming.

Her whimpers were muffled in Mom's cunt, but after a few minutes of slow constant in and out, Nana finally spoke.

"Faster, grandson," she said, "Fuck your Nana's shit hole faster."

Mom quipped, "You love committing incest don't you, Mother?"

"It's so bad it's good," she replied, as I obliged her request.

"Get back to eating cunt, Mommy-slut," Mom ordered, grabbing her head roughly and holding it between her legs.

As I began fucking Nana harder, making her face fuck into her daughter's cunt with each forward thrust, Mom began talking dirty to me. "Pound her ass, baby. Slam that big dick in her until she comes like the little old ass whore she is."

"I knew you'd love having your own Mommy-pet," I grunted, slamming into Nana now.

"I think we may get her her own kennel for when she comes and visits," Mom quipped.

"You're so bad," I purred.

"As are you," she winked back.

"I was raised by a slut," I winked back at her. "I just wish I'd known sooner."

After a couple of minutes of hard-core fucking and eager licking from Nana, Mom was getting close as she ordered, "Oh God, Mommy, now suck on your daughter's clit."

I kept reaming Nana's ass as Mom's orgasm built and she screamed, "Yesssssss!!", as she ground her cunt up and down her mother's face.

When she let go a few seconds later, collapsing back, Nana begged me, "Tell me what I am, Master."

"Does my Nana-slut like being called names?" I asked, teasing.

"God, yesssssss," she moaned, beginning to bounce her ass back to meet my forward thrusts.

"Are you getting close, my incest slut?" I questioned.

"Yes, grandson," she moaned.

"You like reminding yourself you're committing incest, don't you my incestuous ass-taking slave?" I continued.

"Yes, Nana wants to be your ass slut, your cock sucker, and your cum bucketttt!!" she responded, bouncing back so hard that our loud slapping sounds were echoing through the room.

"I want you to come without touching your whore hole, just by getting ass fucked," I ordered.

"Yes, Master, I'll obeyyyyyy your every command," she declared, her orgasm definitely close.

"Come from getting your butt plugged by your eighteen-year-old grandson, your new Master," I ordered.

"More, more, more," she begged, getting turned on from the nasty talk.

"You will seduce your other daughter and your granddaughter when they arrive for the holidays," I ordered.

"Whaaaaaat?" she questioned, thrown by my newest expectation.

"Your task is to get my Aunt Elizabeth and my cousin Laura to join our Christmas family orgy," I said.

Mom moaned, "Curtis, you really are a bad, bad boy."

"But she's not like usss," Nana protested.

"Did you think Alexis was an incest committing, ass taking slut or a switch: a Mistress to some women but a submissive pet to Ellie?" I asked, stopping fucking her and holding her hips so she couldn't bounce back.

"Don't stooooooop," she whined.

"Are you going to obey your Master?" I questioned.

Mom added, "Do as you're fucking told, Mother. Don't worry, I'll help."

Nana sighed, "Yes, dammit, I'll make my other daughter a cunt licking, ass taking whore like the rest of her family."

"And Laura?" I questioned, giving five quick thrusts.

"I'll make her the bottom feeder of the whole famly," Nana declared, "she needs to be taken down a beg or fifty anyways."

"Good Nana-slut," I nodded, resuming fucking her hard. Aunt Elizabeth was a quiet woman, a lot shyer than Mom or Nana, but her daughter Laura was a complete bitch who needed to be knocked down a peg or two. It would be fun to see how Nana attempted to seduce two very different people. Like Mom, Aunt Elizabeth was in the middle of a divorce, although she was nearing the end of the process.

"I'm a badddd Nana-slutttt," she corrected, resuming bouncing back on my cock.

"You're a dirty Nana-slut, riding your grandson's cock like a filthy porn star," I teased, still laying on the name-calling to turn her on.

"I'll make any movieeeeee you want, Master," she moaned, "Make me your filthy cum slut, I need to be used soooooooo fucking bad."

"Come now, my Nana-slut, come from your sodomy at the hands of your grandson, your daughter's son. Only real cum sluts allow their flesh and blood to not only fuck them, but fuck their, what did you call it, their shit hole."

"Oh yes, yes, more, Nana needs more," she babbled, clearly near eruption.

"Come right now, you fucking whore, you incest slut, you cunt munching dyke, you bad Mommy, bad Nana," I listed.

"Yessssssss," she screamed, "I'm comiiiiiiiiiing."

I kept fucking her ass hard, my own orgasm close.

I asked, "Does my Nana-slut want to feel her asshole filled with cum?"

"Fill your Nana's asshole with your family cum, Master," she agreed, as her orgasm continued coursing through her.

"Uhhhhhh," I grunted, depositing a load deep in her no-longer-virgin ass.

"Yessss, fill your slave's asshole," Nana groaned as her asshole walls were coated.

Mom added, her phone filming our dual orgasms, "Say hi, Mother."

Nana looked up and didn't even hesitate, "Hi, Mistress Alexis, your son just came in your Mother's asshole."

"Did you like it?" Mom asked.

"God, yes," Nana nodded.

"What are you?" Mom asked, as I pulled out of Nana.