What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you would," I nodded, as I quickly gave a few quick pumps inside her, before pulling out and offering my moist finger to her lips.

She obediently opened her mouth and sucked her wetness off my finger.

When I pulled it out, she purred wickedly, "Fuck, do I taste good."

"That you do," I laughed, adjusting my hard cock.

"God, I want that thing inside me," she said.

"And you'll get it," I promised, suddenly tempted to just bend her over and pound her until Mom and Auntie returned... which would likely accelerate the seduction, although there was an excellent chance it could blow up in our faces! Better not; at least for now.

So I kept politely massaging her feet as we waited for them to return.

"These are weird nylons," Auntie said, when she returned in hosiery as instructed.

"Thigh highs are all I ever wear," Mom was explaining.

"But they aren't practical at all," Auntie protested.

"I disagree completely," Mom countered. "They're sexy as all get out, and they're incredibly convenient."

Nana interjected, "They're all I wear, too."

"Oh my God," Elizabeth gasped, as she sat back down, "this entire evening is surreal."

I wordlessly moved over to Elizabeth and took her right foot in my hand as Nana questioned, "What? There is nothing wrong with dressing sexy underneath our public attire."

Elizabeth looked down at me ponderingly, and decided to allow me to continue, as she answered her Mom, "There's a fine line between sexy and trashy."

"Are you calling your mother trashy?" Nana questioned, her tone instantly annoyed.

Elizabeth, realizing she was on thin ice, stammered, "N-n-no. That isn't what I meant."

Nana relaxed her ire and continued placidly, "Good; just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I can't feel sexy and desirable."

I had listened in silence through most of this, but deciding to just stir the pot slightly, complimented, "Nana, you are still a very beautiful woman."

"Thank you, honey," Nana smiled.

Elizabeth seemed to be enjoying the massage as she complimented her mom too, "Mom, I hope to look as good as you do when I'm your age."

"Well, you have my DNA," Nana encouraged, "so you have a good chance."

Mom quipped playfully, "So I'll be hot forever."

"You're a Williamson, so of course you'll be," Nana replied. "As will you too Elizabeth, if you work on becoming less intense and judgmental."

Elizabeth denied the aspersion, as I put pressure on the sole of her foot, "I'm not judgmental."

Mom scoffed.

Elizabeth glared at her.

Mom said sarcastically, "No, not judgmental at all."

"Girls," Nana said. "The only guarantee in life that can't be changed is that you two have each other. Love can come and go, friends too, but family is always with us."

Mom responded, "Sorry Elizabeth, I was being judgmental."

"I'm sorry too," Elizabeth said.

I added jokingly, "I'm sorry too."

Nana said, "A man who says he's sorry? I didn't know one existed."

Elizabeth joked for the first time, "Yeah, I've never met one. I thought it was a myth like the Loch Ness Monster, or a government that actually tries to benefit the people who elected it."

"To dream the impossible dream," Mom sang.

I laughed along with the ladies, as I moved to Elizabeth's other foot, and hinted at my true intentions with my Aunt, glancing momentarily under her skirt, "I always dream the impossible dream."

"That you do," Nana smirked, her tone rather obvious to me, but Elizabeth was oblivious to her sexual implications.

The conversation shifted to work and other generic things as I massaged Auntie's feet, toes and calves... this last causing Auntie to look down at me, surprised I was going so high, but she didn't say anything.

That night I turned in, my cock raging, after Aunt Elizabeth had gone to bed in my room, I generously having offered to sleep on the couch, since Nana was already occupying the guest room.

Once the house was quiet, I snuck into her room and whispered, "Nana. You still awake?"

She whispered, "I can't sleep until I get my bedtime warm milk."

"Luckily, I have some with me," I added, as I gently closed the door and joined her on the bed. "And it's homemade."

"My favourite," she smiled, as she pulled the covers off to reveal she was in a short see-through nightie and still wearing her thigh highs.

"I'm happy you kept the nylons on," I approved, as I slid my hand up the sheer nylons.

"Anything for my man," Nana responded.

I joined her on the bed and moved on top of her into a 69, wanting to taste her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, my favourite number," Nana purred.

I agreed, "Mine too," as I leaned down and began licking her pussy, just as Nana began sucking my cock.

For a few minutes I licked slowly, Nana sucked slowly... both of us warming up and teasing each other.

Finally, Nana moaned "Please come and fuck me, Grandson."

"Roll onto your side," I ordered, which she quickly did, as eager to get fucked as I was to fuck her... the innumerable innuendos from the evening, as well as the lengthy foot massages, having my balls boiling.

I twisted myself topsy turvy, moved behind her and slid my cock easily into her wetness.

"Oh yes, fuck Nana, fuck her nice and hard," she moaned, as I reached around and cupped her breasts, to pull her tight against me... the position both intimate and hot.

I fucked her for about ten minutes in this position, slow and tender, mixed with bursts of hard and deep, as I brought Nana to the brink of orgasm, as well as myself, a few times.

"Please, Curtis, fuck the hell out of me," Nana begged, as she leaned against me. "I need to come so bad."

And being the gentleman I am, I did as she requested, fucking her hard and deep until she came, biting her lip so she didn't alert our guest, who was still in the dark.

Her wetness swamping my cock, I came seconds after she did, shooting a full load deep inside her.

"Oh yes, cum to Nana, my precious boy," she moaned, as rope after rope sprayed inside her.

Once done, I lay there, my cock still inside Nana, as I cuddled her.

"I love you, Curtis," Nana whispered.

"I love you, too," I whispered back, kissing her neck.

It was two hours later that I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep in bed with Nana.

I quietly snuck out and returned to the couch, pondering how to add Aunt Elizabeth to the mix.

.....

Next morning, for the first time in a while, I wasn't woken up with a morning blow job or a fuck or both.

I heard Mom, Nana and Auntie chatting in the kitchen.

I stretched, stood up and walked into the kitchen to get a coffee... a poor substitute for a morning blow job.

"Curtis!" Aunt Elizabeth gasped.

"What?" I asked, as I rubbed my eyes and went to the coffee pot.

"You're not wearing anything but your boxers," she pointed out, looking at my crotch and the erection that was tenting out the silk fabric.

"Oh, I, I, don't wear pajamas," I explained, as this was how I'd always walked around the house ever since Dad left.

Nana added, "It's just underwear, Elizabeth. No different than seeing a man at the beach."

"I guess," Aunt Elizabeth said, as she went back to sipping her coffee.

Deciding to use this situation to my advantage, I poured my coffee and then moved around and leaned against the counter, my fully erect cock framed pretty obviously in my tight silk Saxx boxers as I asked, "What are everyone's plans today?"

Mom sighed, "Last day of work."

Nana added, "I need to do some last minute shopping."

"And you, Auntie?" I asked, as I flinched my cock in my boxers, noticing she was taking the odd nervous glance at it.

"No idea," she said, "I didn't realize Alexis was working today."

"Come shopping with us," I suggested, again flicking my cock in my boxers, deciding we would go to a lingerie shop and pretend to buy something for Miranda.

"I do have a couple of last minute things to buy," Elizabeth nodded.

"Like your own thigh highs," Mom joked.

"Only if you want more foot massages," I added with a smile.

"We are the strangest family ever," Elizabeth said, shaking her head.

"You don't know the half of it," Nana added.

"At least not yet," Mom foreshadowed.

"What does that even mean?" Aunt Elizabeth asked.

"Nothing; I got to get ready for work," Mom sighed.

"Last day," I reminded her.

"Thank God," Mom nodded.

I sat down at the kitchen table where Mom had been seated, and we chatted about when to leave... deciding on noon. So I ate, showered (which included a quick fuck with Nana in the shower) and wrapped some presents.

Nana came out dressed in a skirt, blouse and nylons, while Aunt Elizabeth came out in jeans and a sweater, which was a disappointment, but not a surprise. I even joked, even though I was trying to send a message, "I see you haven't yet bought into the family fashion traditions."

Auntie looked at me confused, before she noticed how Nana was dressed, and then said in a tone that questioned Nana's judgment, "I dress casually when I go out in public."

Nana's tone instantly went hard as she asked, "And what are you implying, missy?"

Auntie had no problem criticising her sister, but her mother was more intimidating, so she quickly retracted, "Nothing, nothing. I'm just surprised you would dress up so sexy just to go shopping."

Nana shrugged, "A man I respect has made it clear to me that a woman should always look her best."

"Mother," Auntie argued, "You don't have to dress up for a man."

"And that may be why you're single," Nana replied bluntly.

"Mom!" Auntie gasped, taken aback by her mother's hurtful words.

Nana apologized, kind of, "Honey, I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. All I meant was that as women we need the ability to be a chameleon of sorts."

"How so?" Auntie asked.

"We need to play many roles: a mother, an employee, a friend, and a lover," Nana explained, "among others."

"I suppose," Auntie nodded.

"Let's go," I suggested, an idea to further the seduction of Auntie popping into my head.

"Yes, sir," Nana responded, giving just the slightest hint at which respected man had her dressing up so sexy.

Auntie didn't seem to notice though, and we headed out, and for the next two hours we did some shopping. Nana tossed out a couple more innuendos and groped my cock and ass every chance she got, clearly enjoying the naughtiness.

Eventually I said, as we were almost at the shop in the mall where I wanted to surprise Auntie, "I could use some feminine advice for a Christmas present for my wife."

"Your wife?" Auntie gasped from the back seat.

"Yeah, I got married a little while ago," I answered nonchalantly.

"You're eighteen," she pointed out.

"I think I knew that already," I joked.

"You knew this?" Auntie asked Nana.

"I've met her several times, and she is utterly delicious," Nana answered, her double meaning equally delicious.

"So far this trip has been one surprise after another," Auntie said, just as we reached the lingerie shop.

"The surprises are only getting started," Nana responded, giving hint after hint of what we had in store for her.

"And where are you going now?" Auntie asked, as I stopped in front of a store called 'Sweet Nothings', with no display window, and a windowless door I had to enter to go inside, to protect the underage mall shoppers.

"I need to buy her some lingerie," I answered.

"And I need a sex toy," Nana answered.

"What? Why?" Auntie asked, even as I entered the store.

I heard Nana say, as she followed me in, "You should probably get one, too."

Once inside, I glanced behind me to see Auntie had indeed summoned the courage to follow us into the store.

I asked, pointing at a thin red nightie which was doing nothing to hide a mannequin's uninteresting charms, "What do you think of this?"

"For me or your wife?" Nana asked, her innuendos getting more obvious.

"I bet you would look great in it, Nana," I replied, deciding to go along with her escalation.

"You two, you're being weird," Aunt Elizabeth said.

"You'd look hot in it too, Auntie," I said, looking her up and down, appraising her far more interesting charms.

"Curtis!" she gasped, shocked, which was becoming habitual.

"What?" I asked innocently. "You're still a very good looking woman, and if you'd stop dressing like a...."

"A nun," Nana finished for me.

"Mom!"

Nana continued, "Look, you got my genes, which means you'll have a rocking body for many years to come, and instead of hiding it, you should be flaunting it."

"I guess," Auntie said, clearly still finding it weird to be having such conversations with her Mother, especially with her barely adult Nephew taking in every word.

"Let's get you some sexy lingerie," Nana decided.

"What? No!" Auntie said, glancing at me uncomfortably.

"Oh, don't be a prude," Nana sighed. "You're not going to be naked, and maybe you can help model some of the items he'll be considering for Miranda."

"Yeah, that would be very helpful," I agreed. "You two are about the same height and weight."

"Fine!" Auntie said with dramatic exasperation, even though it was obvious she was intrigued, otherwise why agree to do it?

And for five minutes Nana and I chose stuff for Auntie to try on, while pretending it was all for Miranda, although I did indeed plan to choose one for Miranda... but this was mostly an excuse to lure Aunt Elizabeth in.

"Try this first, it's a simple number," Nana said, handing her a black negligee.

Aunt Elizabeth took it and went to a change room.

Nana came over to me, rubbed my hard cock through my jeans, and said seductively, "I see you're already loaded and ready for action."

"Always," I nodded, cupping Nana's left breast with my right hand.

"God, I want to fuck you right here, right now," Nana moaned, reminding me she was one insatiable cock slut.

"Once we finish off Auntie we can fuck in the open anytime," I pointed out, giving Nana more motivation to get Auntie to submit to me.

"It's coming along nicely," Nana purred, giving my cock one more firm squeeze, before she turned back to the change room and asked, "How's it going in there?"

"Okay," Auntie replied, before adding, "but I'm not coming out there in this."

"Elizabeth Margret," Nana said firmly. "Get your ass out here right now."

I liked Nana's sudden firm tone, not at all what I was used to when I fucked her.

A moment later the door opened a tad, although Aunt Elizabeth didn't come out.

"Now, Elizabeth," Nana ordered.

"Fine!" Aunt Elizabeth sighed, walking out.

She looked hot... even though it was still pretty tame as lingerie goes.

Nana appraised, "That's cute, but not sexy."

"Plus, it needs stockings," I added, putting my two cents' worth in.

"Definitely," Nana nodded, selecting another outfit and handing it to her daughter. "Go put this one on."

"Really?" Auntie asked, looking at the black lace halter with garters.

"Yep, try it on while I go and find a pair of stockings to go with it."

"This is still really weird," Auntie said, even as she took the outfit and returned to the change room.

I smiled at how Auntie didn't even realize she was obeying, and was likely a natural submissive.

Nana returned with a pair of black stockings and ordered, "Open the door, Elizabeth."

"I'm changing," Aunt Elizabeth refused.

"I've seen you naked lots of times," Nana argued, perturbed. "Now open up."

I didn't think Auntie would open the door, but she did, and Nana gave me a wink as she slithered through the scant opening offered. In my head, Nana then grabbed Auntie's head and shoved it in her cunt, but from what I could hear, Nana was the one on her knees.

"Mom, I can do that," Auntie said, sounding shocked, which made me move closer to the door, 'the better to eavesdrop on you, my dear'.

"Just lift up your foot," Nana ordered impatiently.

Then there was no talking as I assumed Nana was putting the stockings on her daughter's legs and attaching the garters.

"Now this is a very good look for you," Nana said, not even mentioning my wife.

"I don't know," Auntie replied, sounding insecure.

"Let's see what Curtis thinks," Nana said.

"God, no," Auntie said, as the door opened and I jumped back to avoid letting Aunt Elizabeth know I was listening like a pervert... which I was.

A moment later Nana dragged Aunt Elizabeth out of the room and asked, "What do you think, Curtis?"

"Wow, Auntie," I approved. "You look absolutely sexy."

"Really?" Auntie asked, for the first time not finding this embarrassing or silly.

"Oh yeah," I nodded, before adding as I attempted to plant the seed, "If you weren't my aunt I'd be all over you."

She scoffed, "And if I were twenty years younger."

"I like my women experienced," I countered, adding another hint, this one more blatant.

"His wife is double his age," Nana pointed out.

"No way," Auntie asked, as she looked at herself in the mirror, clearly impressed by the lingerie and how it accentuated her body.

"Like I said, I like my women older," I repeated, almost adding the word 'submissive'.

"A lot older," Nana added, slyly compounding hint on top of hint.

I grabbed a red almost see-through garter belt teddy set and ordered, again hinting at who was in control, "Try this one on."

"Now you're giving me orders too?" Auntie objected.

"I'm the man of the house," I shrugged, saying it in a joking manner, even though the true message was there too.

"Fine, but this is the last one," she replied.

"You'll need a different colour stocking," Nana added.

"Does it matter?" Auntie asked.

"Of course it does," Nana replied, in a tone that implied it was a stupid question.

"Fine, whatever," Auntie said, enjoying what was happening, but still trying to hide it.

Auntie returned to the change room and Nana went to find another pair of stockings.

Nana returned a moment later with a pair of beige stockings, gave my cock a solid squeeze and again knocked on the door. "Let me in."

"I'm quite capable of doing this myself," Auntie replied.

"Open up right now," Nana ordered, her patience waning.

Again the door was unlatched and Nana went inside.

Again I moved closer to the door to listen.

Again Auntie fussed. "Mom, this is too weird."

"Just stop fussing and let your mother help," Nana said.

After a minute, Nana asked, "Honey, why are your panties damp?"

"Mother!" Auntie whispered, just loud enough for me to hear with my ear against the door.

"What? It's okay to get horny," Nana replied, before adding sympathetically, "I imagine it's been a while, hasn't it, dear."

"Mother!" Auntie repeated, clearly shocked by what Nana was saying.

"What?" Nana asked, "I'm horny all the time."

"Mom, please stop doing this," Aunt Elizabeth pleaded.

"Elizabeth, stop being such a prude; we should be able to talk about sex without it being such a big deal," Nana scolded, before adding, "for example, I've been laid a few times quite recently."

My mouth dropped open. Was Nana going to seduce her right now?

"Mom, I don't need to hear this," Auntie replied, and then moaned.

"Sorry, honey," Nana apologized, "but you really are wet."

"Mom, please," Auntie pleaded, clearly embarrassed at being wet, and even more by her Mother talking about it.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of," Nana continued. "Getting dressed up sexy always gets my cunt dripping too."

"Mother!"

"What?" Nana asked, "We're allowed to be horny."

"Oh God," Auntie sighed.

"That's exactly what I said when my boy toy pounded me recently," Nana continued, obviously really enjoying teasing her prudish, judgmental daughter. "Now let's go and show Curtis this outfit."

"God, no!" Auntie said.

"This is the one he's considering getting his wife. So stop being a prude and let him see how it looks on a sexy woman," Nana ordered, again opening the door and taking control.