What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, although if you can get me that too, I'd be greatly appreciative," I laughed. "No, I think you'll be perfect to help seduce my bitchy niece."

"Mmmmmm, I do love young straight cunt," my beautiful wife answered nastily.

"I know you do," I laughed, as Mom came over and took my cock in her mouth.

"Suck on my clit," Nana demanded.

"I'll see you soon," I said, my cock getting hard again. "Get here as soon as you can."

"Love you," she said.

"Love you too," I replied, as I hung up.

I looked down at Mom and asked, "Now what?"

"Well, she has one hole you haven't filled yet," she smiled up at me.

"Well we can't have that," I smiled, as Mom got up and went to grab some lube.

A few minutes later I had indeed fucked my Aunt's ass, after the briefest of protests; she hadn't had a cock in her ass since college. But Nana and Mom took control, getting her revved up with some very effective pussy and ass licking.

Some lube, some gaping by Nana's finger and tongue, and Aunt Elizabeth became my newest ass slut.

Even hotter, she came just from getting ass fucked... before I deposited a load up her butt, which Nana again eagerly retrieved once I pulled out.

I then watched my Mom, my Nana and my Aunt swap off on 69's for a good thirty minutes until Miranda arrived and it became an unbroken daisy chain.

After they all had orgasms, Mom and Nana took Auntie into her room for more play-time, and Miranda came and sat on my cock. She leaned back as she slowly rode me and said, "So, lover, tell me about this cousin of yours."

The end for now....

Released in May 2018:

What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece

Miranda seduces Laura and become low slut... or high slut.