What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I slipped away just in time as Auntie reluctantly walked out in the lingerie I'd chosen.

"Wow!" I said. "Auntie, you look amazing."

"Thanks," she said, not making eye contact, although even I could see the wetness in her panties.

"I think this is definitely the one you want," Nana added, giving me a wink. "Curtis, you see how the red colour highlights her lovely nipples?"

Elizabeth turned bright red herself, and quickly covered her breasts with her hands.

Nana muttered, "Prude," just loud enough for her daughter to hear, and Elizabeth removed her hands, glancing at me nervously.

I gazed at her tits just long enough to show my approval, before saying, "Turn around, Auntie."

"Pardon?" she asked, surprised by my order.

"I want to see the outfit from behind," I answered.

"Just turn around," Nana ordered.

Auntie obeyed yet again, turning around to let me see her ripe ass.

"This outfit would definitely need to have a thong," I pointed out. "The panties hide too much of her cheeks."

"Or commando," Nana added.

"Or commando, even better," I agreed.

"You two," Auntie shook her head, this time not exasperated, but playful.

"What?" I asked. "Commando makes for easier access."

"Oh my God," Auntie gasped.

"That's what my young stud says every time he sees I went commando," Nana joked.

Auntie shook her head as she headed back to the change room.

Once the door had closed, Nana came to me and whispered, "She'll be sucking your dick tonight."

"And eating your cunt," I countered.

"Fuck, I need your cock right now," Nana whispered.

"Family bathroom in five minutes," I ordered.

"Make it three," Nana countered.

I headed out as Nana went to the door and said, "Meet us at Hamilton's Pub in fifteen, Elizabeth."

"Where are you going?" Elizabeth asked, although I was out of earshot to hear Nana's lie.

Five minutes later, Nana was on her knees bobbing on my cock hungrily.

One minute after that, Nana, who had indeed gone commando today, was bent over holding onto a baby change table as I pounded her from behind.

Three more minutes, and I deposited a load in Nana's cunt just after she reached orgasm.

And another five minutes later, we were at a table having a late lunch with Aunt Elizabeth... where we chatted about non-sexual things, including the fact that her daughter, my cousin, Laura would be arriving tomorrow.

Of course, during the entire meal, Nana's nylon-clad foot was rubbing my cock... keeping me horny for more... which I hoped to get tonight.

.....

I was hard all afternoon and throughout dinner as I pondered how to finish what we'd started. Auntie's weakening of her shock at our spicy lingerie conversation was a great first step, but shifting from that to making her an incest slut was still a pretty large step.

Yet Nana was confident she would have Auntie sucking and licking by the night's end.

At supper, Nana again rubbed my cock under the table, keeping me hard and ready.

That night we played poker, where the loser of each hand had to take a shot, and although we all took a few shots, we had Auntie pretty drunk... drunk enough to attempt to make another fantasy a reality.

When Mom asked the following question the dominos began to fall into place. She asked, "So what did you end up getting for Miranda?"

Nana suggested, "Elizabeth, go and put on the nightie we got for Miranda today; I'm sure your sister would love to see it."

"Um, I don't see..." Aunt Elizabeth began.

Again, like at the shop, Nana interrupted her protest by sighing heavily, "Just go and do it. Everyone else here has already seen you in it, so you don't have to be so modest."

Mom suggested, "As it happens, I bought some new lingerie recently too. I'll go put mine on to show it off."

I was curious if she'd actually bought new lingerie, or was just helping Nana in getting Auntie more naked.

Nana shrugged, "That's a nice idea, Alexis, then I'll put some on too."

Auntie shock her head, even as she headed to my room, "This is the weirdest family ever."

"You don't know the half of it," Mom agreed.

"Truly," I agreed, even though Auntie was out of earshot by then.

Mom came to me, dropped to her knees and fished out my cock, devouring it whole.

I moaned, "This would definitely expedite the process."

Nana shook her head, "I've wanted to do that all day."

"It's mine first," Mom joked, as she briefly quit sucking to declare ownership of my cock.

"You did bring it into this world," I agreed, as Mom resumed sucking.

"Well I brought her into being, which means without me there would be no you," Nana pointed out.

"Fair enough," I laughed. "You were both crucial to my creation."

"Remember that, both of you," Nana scolded playfully, as she went to change.

Mom quit sucking and sighed, "I could do this all night, but I guess I need to go and change too."

"Did you actually buy new lingerie?" I asked.

"I did," she smiled, standing up and squeezing my cock. "And you'll love it. Although it's really for my sis."

"Go change, Mommy-slut," I ordered, curious.

"Yes, sir," Mom smiled, giving my cock one more tug.

Since everyone else was putting on sexy outfits, I didn't want to be the only one fully dressed, so I stripped, and put on my silk boxers, with my hard cock sticking through the fly.

I waited alone for three or four minutes, eventually tucking my dick away and sitting down on the couch so my bulge wasn't so obvious, before Nana came out in a blue nightie and beige thigh highs. She called over her shoulder, "Hurry up, kids."

A minute later, Aunt Elizabeth came out in the outfit I had wanted for Miranda, having taken my suggestion and replaced the bikini panties with a thong. I joked, "I thought that was for my wife?"

Auntie answered, "Sorry, I liked it too much, so I decided to keep it for myself."

"Well, you do look hot in it," I complimented, before adding, "but now I have to go shopping again tomorrow."

Mom strutted into the room, "Do I look hot too?"

"Holy shit!" I gasped, staring at my Mom in a black all leather dominatrix outfit with multiple silver studs, holes in the top for her erect nipples and a wide gap below, displaying her smooth, shaved pussy. I saw moisture glistening there.

"What the hell is that?" Auntie asked, staring at Mom in the same shock as me.

"Oh my, my daughter looks like the sexiest dominatrix ever," Nana said.

"I prefer the term Mistress," Mom corrected, "Do you think Ellie will like this?"

"She'll love it." I said, finally able to speak, although I knew it was really for Auntie, knowing that if it was for Ellie it wouldn't be for Mom to wear.

"Oh yes, actually I love it too," Nana smiled, walking over, tweaking Mom's nipples and giving her a wet kiss. She looked to her stunned daughter, "What do you think of the outfit, Elizabeth?"

"You're b-b-both lesbians?" Auntie stammered, starring in utter awe.

"I'm bi," Mom corrected. "But yes, I do love fucking girls."

Nana joked, "Well, there are two girls here right now."

"And a dick," I joked too.

Nana paused, looked across the room at my bulge and silently mouthed, "Now?"

I shook my head. Elizabeth wasn't ready for a full-blown orgy quite yet, although she hadn't even seemed to notice the fact I was in my boxers as she seemed paralyzed by seeing her mother kiss her sister. I looked significantly over at my Aunt, then blew Nana a kiss. She nodded her understanding.

"Elizabeth," Nana ordered, "I need for you to come over here and give your mother a kiss."

Elizabeth obediently walked over and gave Nana a dutiful kiss.

I silently beckoned to my Mom, and as she approached, I reached up and pulled her down to join me on the couch, sitting her sideways on my lap.

"No, sweetheart, I want a proper kiss," corrected Nana, wrapping her arms around her daughter and pulling her close. "Open your mouth."

Although my Aunt had her back to us, Mom and I demonstrated a proper familial kiss, sensually exploring each other's tonsils with our tongues, before returning our gazes to the seduction in progress across the room.

Nana and Elizabeth were sharing a long kiss, although all Mom and I could see was the back of Elizabeth's head. But we watched appreciatively as Nana's hands travelled down and began squeezing her daughter's ass. Aunt Elizabeth's ass in the thong looked delicious.

Auntie moaned and, to my surprise, began grinding in circles as her cunt seemed to be pressing against Nana's nylon-clad knee.

Mom gave me another wet kiss as she reached into my boxers and extracted my willing cock. She raised herself up and impaled her pussy on me as she sat back down quietly and began riding me as we both watched the seduction of Elizabeth.

Nana whispered, "You're beautiful, Elizabeth."

"You too, Mom," Elizabeth replied, her body trembling as she kept grinding on Nana's leg.

"You've been horny all day, haven't you, my little girl?" Nana asked.

"Yes I have," Auntie moaned.

"You loved showing off your body for your nephew, didn't you?" Nana asked.

"I guess."

"Be honest with Mommy," Nana softly ordered.

"It was weird, but fun," Auntie admitted, although she didn't look back at me... which was good because if she had she would have seen her sister riding her nephew.

Mom kept slowly riding me, as we both stared at a live-action porn movie.

Nana kissed her daughter again, before gently guiding her daughter to her knees. She ordered, "Go ahead, my little girl, eat Mommy."

This was it.

This was where Aunt Elizabeth could balk at the order... at committing incest... kissing not really being incest (well it is, but you know what I mean).

Mom leaned forward in utter admiration. A couple days ago we had been worried about shocking this older woman, but tonight she was playing Elizabeth like a fine instrument!

I stared in complete intrigue.

Nana glanced at her very captive audience as Auntie leaned forward and began licking her mother's cunt.

"Holy fuck," Mom whispered to me.

"Indeed," I nodded. It seemed that Nana had already fulfilled half her promise.

"Oh yes, little girl, lick Mommy's wet cunt. You had me horny all day dressing up all sexy for me," Nana moaned, as she combed her fingers through her daughter's hair.

Auntie kept licking... rather hungrily... clearly a rookie who was just doing what came naturally and exploring a totally unexpected heaven as she did.

Not wanting to disturb Nana's expert seduction, Mom whispered into my ear, "Wait here. And get rid of those boxers. I'll be right back." She slipped out of the room as I removed my boxers that were already down around my ankles and tossed them over my shoulder.

I watched with a fully erect cock as Nana moaned, pulling her daughter's head deeper into her wetness, "Oh yes, little girl, get that tongue deep in Mommy's fuck hole."

Auntie obeyed, moving her head up and down, as Nana looked at me and smiled proudly.

I waved my cock in salute.

Nana pointed to Auntie's ass and shrugged.

I shrugged back.

Mom returned, interrupting Nana's and my game of sexual charades... now wearing a big, black, strap-on cock!

Nana noticed immediately, and turned Elizabeth's head so she could see too. My Aunt gasped, partly in amazement, and, I think, partly in terror.

Now having everyone's attention, Mom asked as if addressing a large crowd, "Who here wants to show me what a good slut does with a big cock?"

Auntie gasped again, both at Mom's question and also, I think, at the sight of my big cock standing at full mast, which had finally grabbed her attention.

Nana asked her, "Do you want that big cock or do I get to have it?"

"I don't even know what to say to that," Aunt Elizabeth said, her face wet with Nana's cunt juice and still staring at my cock.

Then, before anyone knew what was happening, Nana walked up to my Mom, turned around, bent over with her hands on her knees, and backed up on Mom's cock.

"Oh my fucking God!" Aunt Elizabeth gasped yet again, staring, forcing her eyes to the ceiling, staring again, in complete awe and... I think... complete hunger.

"Oh my God indeed," Nana moaned, happily bouncing back on Mom's cock.

Mom took charge, grabbing Nana's hips and beginning to fuck her mother hard.

I remained quietly on the couch, Elizabeth able to do nothing but stare and not-stare at her mother and sister fucking, while I slowly, discretely, stroked myself.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Mistress," Nana begged, gazing directly and it seemed hypnotically, at her stunned other, non-Mistress daughter.

"M-m-mistress?" Aunt Elizabeth mindlessly questioned, still unable to break eye contact with the flagrantly incestuous act she was witnessing.

"Yes, Alexis is my Mistress," Nana told her elder daughter. "And you are mine. Come here, my pet."

"I-I-I...." Aunt Elizabeth stammered.

"Get over here now, slut of my loins," Nana demanded, with a moan.

To my surprise, Auntie stood up and walked over to her sister and mother. She walked slowly and hesitantly, but she walked nevertheless... even while glancing over to see me stroking my cock.

"Turn around and bend over," Nana ordered.

Auntie again obeyed nervously, and now she was facing me and facing my cock. She stared at it, then looked into my eyes, and then back again to my cock, and then back up into my eyes, not looking away from me for an instant, as I looked her in the eye, as I stroked my cock, as Mom pulled out of Nana, moved behind Auntie and slid her cock deep inside her sister in one smooth, hard thrust.

"Oh God," Aunt Elizabeth moaned loudly as she was suddenly filled with her sister's cock.

"She's super fucking wet," Mom informed us.

Auntie was still staring at me, as if trying to get an answer to any of the hundreds of questions spinning in her head.

How had she ended up eating out her own mother? Why was her nephew's hard cock in plain view for her and everyone else to see? How did she end up with a strap-on cock in her cunt?

Mom asked, not moving at all, just resting with her cock buried deep in her sister, "Want me to fuck you, sis?"

Auntie finally broke eye contact with me, as the look of utter confusion that seemed frozen on her face shifted to one of desperate desire and she answered, "Yes, Alexis, fuck me with that big cock. I need it!"

"But I thought you were straight?" Mom questioned, relishing this new power over her older sister who had always been so judgmental of her.

"Oh God, Alexis, just fuck me," Auntie demanded.

"You understand that once I fuck you, you become the house slut," Mom warned.

"House slut?" Auntie questioned.

"You obey every order from me, from our mom and from my son," Mom clarified, before adding, "Our Master."

"Our Master?" Auntie repeated like a parrot.

"Yes, we are all here to serve the Man of the House, isn't that right, Mom?" Mom asked.

To assist in the complete subjugation of my bewildered auntie, I rose to my feet and snapped my fingers, and Nana obediently rushed over to me crying out, "God, Master, I've been craving this all fucking day!"

Nana quickly dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth and began bobbing like a porn star slut, as Mom quickly pumped her sister for a few hard, deep strokes.

"Oh myyyyyyyy," Auntie moaned loudly, both I think from the pleasure she was suddenly receiving as well as the shock of seeing Nana taking my big, hard cock in her mouth.

"I'm the Man of the House here, Elizabeth," I pointed out, dropping the aunt honorific. "Isn't that right, Mom?"

"Yes you are, Master," Mom agreed, as she again gave her sister a few quick, deep thrusts, driving the point home.

"There's a clear hierarchy here," I explained, before adding, "and you, Auntie Dearest, are at the bottom of it."

"W-w-what?' she asked, as I pulled out of Nana's mouth, walked over to her, bent her down slightly and shoved my cock in her mouth.

"Hey, I need some cock too," Nana complained.

Mom laughed, "So needy."

"You're the one who re-awakened my inner slut," Nana pointed out.

"Guilty as charged," Mom shrugged, as we spit-roasted Elizabeth, who wasn't fighting it at all.

"Come and suck your elder daughter's cunt while she gets fucked," I ordered.

"Yes, Master," Nana purred, as she crawled under Elizabeth and sat up to begin licking her daughter's clit.

Auntie moaned on my cock as I slowly fucked her face. After a couple of minutes I declared, "Switch."

Mom and I pulled out of her holes and swapped places, as I ordered, "Get on all fours, my pet Auntie."

Auntie was so bewildered with shock and lust, she didn't say anything, just obeyed, clearly wanting a cock... any cock... back inside her.

As I moved behind her, I asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Auntie looked back with lust in her eyes, "God, yes, Curtis, shove that big dick in me."

"You sure you want to be my slut?" I asked.

"I'll do anything, just pole me with that dick," she begged, as I saw Mom removing her strap-on.

"I'll keep you to that," I promised, as I slid my cock into her wet cunt. "Now get eating," I ordered, as Mom offered her a slice of shaved homemade pie.

Auntie faced forward and felt her head pulled into Mom's pussy as Mom ordered, "Get licking, my sister slut."

And for the next couple of minutes I fucked her hard, her face bouncing against Mom's cunt, while Nana sucked on her clit.

Auntie screamed, although it was partially muffled by Mom's cunt, "Oh God, yessssssss!"

"You got her off pretty quick," Mom praised me, even though it was obvious.

"She has a pretty tight cunt," I replied, as I kept pounding into her, my own balls beginning to boil.

"Not for long with that big fat dick," Mom replied.

"It's the one you blessed me with," I countered, as I was about to burst.

Mom, always able to recognize when I was about to come, ordered, "Come in my sister, baby. Fill that neglected cunt with a big load of your family cum."

"Oh yeah," I groaned, as Mom held her sister's face deep in her cunt and continued grinding.

A few more pumps and I deposited my load inside my Auntie.

Mom moaned too, "God, I've fantasized about this for so long."

"Me fucking your big sister or you making your big sister your cunt munching pet?" I asked.

"The latter, but the former is pretty hot too," Mom replied.

I pulled out and offered, "Nana, I've left a creamy snack for you in your daughter's cunt."

As I backed away, Nana lifted her head up and buried her face in her daughter's cunt, lapping up the cream pie.

"Ohhhhh, I'm about to come," Mom declared, as she roughly used her sister's face.

I watched as Mom kept grinding on her sister until her orgasm erupted through her and she screamed, "Lick up all my cum, slut sister!"

And even though Mom let go of her head, Auntie kept licking, looking as hungry for savoury pie as anyone I'd ever seen.

I watched in pleasure until my phone rang unexpectedly. I walked over and answered it. "Hi, honey," I greeted Miranda, as Nana hungrily licked Auntie, who was clearly getting close to her second orgasm.

Miranda asked, "How's the plan going?"

"Executed," I answered.

"Already?" Miranda asked, surprised.

"Yeah, Mom really got aggressive," I said.

"She does have that dominant side she likes to let loose once in a while," Miranda said.

"Well, that's how you and I finally hooked up," I reminisced.

"How could I forget?"

"Come on over after you're done," I suggested.

"I'll be there in a couple of hours," she said.

"I'll be sure to save a load for you," I promised.

"You'd better," she scolded playfully. "I am your wife after all."

As Nana flipped Auntie on her back and straddled her face, I replied, "On that note, I have a task for you."

"Ellie's ass?" Miranda asked.