All Comments on 'What Must He Do? Ch. 02'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
Typical Indian cuckold crap

Don't waste your time reading it people. Less than a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beep This is a Recording Beep This is a Recording Beep....

Beep This is another Indian cuckold story.Beep This is............ Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don,t do anything

just watch and enjoy the indian favorite pastime:cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad we read the comments first - looks like another shit-hole cuck/slut effort.

Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid comments and nice story

amused to see such stupid comments. if you don't want cuckold story then go to some other section of Lit.

dont mind them tantrik721 and keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ANOTHER INDIAN CUCKOLD

ALL u indian males are cucks . Your wives are only waiting for other real men to fuck them . What should i do my wife is fucking others , Idiot . stupid story . poorly written rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dump the cunt

just dump her, and find another, wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man Up

There are .lots of other good women out there. Man up and show her you have a pair and leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like cuckold stories

But this was so poorly written that it was difficult to even begin reading. If you want people to enjoy your work, you need to at least learn the basics.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
BEWARE: Loving Wives - Adventurous wives abound!

It is clear that Hubby has just become (or maybe 'become aware') a cuckold! It is clear that he is willing to allow his wife to demonstrate her will, rather than rush in and 'rescue' an adult, competent adult! It also SEEMS that Hubby will enjoy his newly discovered condition, BUT he MAY reconsider in the cold light of morning! It also seems that Sweetie's premarital activity with Bull AND Boss was more exciting than conjugal sex. It is unlikely to be a one-off (and MAY have been an occasional treat with one or both old lovers since her wedding!) Hubby has a lot to consider!

Tantrik ... your writing in English is clear enough to be understood without ambiguity. However, LIT DOES offer a Volunteer Editor program, which could improve the EASE and comfort of reading your works. There ARE a lot of expressions which come across as understandable but AWKWARD. A native English editor could help reduce or eliminate that awkwardness! I ALWAYS prefer to translate INTO English, than translate FROM English into languages in which I am fairly fluent! Keep contributing, and thanks for sharing! I am sure you are aware that the FULL range of human sexuality is found in ALL countries!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Went from insipid to rotten in ch2

It seems at last he in incapable of doing anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm guessing english is not your native tongue.

In addition to the many, many mistakes, I have come to the conclusion that ALL indian men are nothing but wimps and cuckolds. I think the next time I see a pretty indian woman with her husband I'm simply going to take her back to my place and fuck her in front of her asshole husband. It seems that's what they all like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Indian story written in the Indian style

A comment on the layout, leave a line between paragraphs, it makes for easier reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She is an ass

She is an ass as she was a slut and he is a wimp and a cuckoo as it appears that most India men are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Real men....

All Indians are wimps, i am surprised how can a women find a real men to cuckold their husbands from India.... should import some real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time for him to perform a honour killing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Talking about wimps

The asshole who has said here that all Indians are wimps, have 5 fathers !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i gave u 4 1/2 stars which means there still is room for improvement

An Indian Wife story should be written in so-called Colonial English. Even if the author were from Buffalo, New York, he or she should adjust his style to match the place & time & local English style.

Both Ch. 1 & 2 are good. Ch. 1 is is a bit more interesting introducing us to characters. The sex scene between her & her boss was lacking a bit, it was kind-of a rough draft.

The innermost world of the husband's was done superbly.

Overall the story is erotic & not pornographic, which i like.

This is a Loving Wife story which means she craves sex with other men but still loves her husband. Her sex drive is strong, way above average & an average Joe or Kumar or Gonsalez is not enough for her: in chapter 1 you gave us her e-mail wherein she says that her husband is good in bed with an everage size cock. She want more out of life.

This is a human story which could take place in Minesota, Texas, British Columbia, or Ireland or anywhere in the world.

There are 200 million grown up women in India. If 1% are Loving Wives it is one million. This story is about one of them & her husband.

As for him, he slowly discovers his own voyeur tendencies and Tantrik had a fine way of disclosing them gradually as he built up the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

(*****)

He won't dump her. She won't stop fucking other men in general and powerful man in particular.

Guys, do not be too judgemental. So what if she is sleeping around? Let her be. Let's read the next chapter if there is one.

This is a story.

VeeJVeeJabout 10 years ago
Sex should have no thought behind it

Waiting for the next one

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Open marriage is fine, but

A cheating whore is a cheating whore. Why would you want to be married to a person that you cannot trust? She lied to his face and not only that, she went to a party with her husband KNOWING she was going to cheat with her boss or old boyfriend! Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY BBW WIFE WORKED FOR MY BEST BUDDY'S DISTRIBUTION CO.

I had no reason to suspect anything but i had some sixth-sense gut feeling there was something. One winter afternoon just after dark i drove by his old industrial unit that was not sublet yet & spotted his pick-up truck. I drove around the block, approached the unit on foot from another industrial plaza and had a full view of the office window. i froze when i saw them: he was hand spanking her bare-butt OTK. I was mesmerized, could not move, was glued to the scene, had a feeling i had stopped breathing... but realized the the voyeur part of me wanted to watch and was enjoying it like a forbidden fruit. The spanking was not harsh but rather a foreplay. He soon started kissing her butt cheeks, then butt crack and finally he fucked het doggy style. Overall he was very gentle with her. i came in my pants without even jerking myself.

That evening i asked my wife: "If you ever cheated on me would you come clean or you would hide it from me?"

"I've never cheated on you & that question is kind of academic, like - if you had a million dollars would you still go camping... Why do you ask?"

"No particular reason..."

"If you need to be re-assured wait till i take a quick shower... you will realize i am yours and will never leave you..."

"I will never leave you mysef... Should you leave me for another man i will always take you back..."

"OK. Take me back after i take a shower... Just take it easy on my bum, i fell in the warehouse today... nothing serious..."

vkaprasad1981vkaprasad1981almost 10 years ago
amazing

Amaaaaazzzziiiiinnnnggggggggggggggg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOL!

I love it when moronic, mouth-breathing racists can't even spell their racial slurs. Classic.

Love the story. Keep writing!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
A wimp and a slut

This story was hard to read with the broken english, but the result was the same, she is a slut and he is wimp. This works well for her because he does not have the balls to confront her and she has no problem with cheating. Until he gets a backbone he gets what he deserves, a cheating slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife slept with her boss before we met and they resumed having sex when we were already married

I did not know she was her boss's mistress when we started dating. She just told me she had no boyfriend. They had sex even after she moved in with me. When we announced the wedding date, they spposedly stopped. We had our first child while she was only with me. They resumed the affair just before his wife left him but it did not last long.

His ex contacted me & told me everything. I had my child DNE tested: it was mine!

I left my wife but she kept asking me to take her back.

This story never ends...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YOU ARE A VERY GOD WRITER

Some people shit talked your English as showing you are not a native speaker. They did not want to be mean, they just thought you need an editor.

Only one person said that Indian-style English is the best for Indian Wife stories.

I was born in Asia & English is my 2nd language. I assure you that you convey your message very precisely, fluently & easily.

You are a good writer. You have masterfully created some memorable female characters! I am in love with Sapna. Rajesh must not file for divorse. He must love her the way she is. She is wild, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SAPNA, IF RAJESH LEAVES YOU, I WILL MARRY YOU...

... not because you are faithful (which you can not be!) but because you have that adventurous spirit & turbo-charged sex drive.

If i met you in real life & you were still married, I would try to befriend you & Rajesh. Just in case! You are the best.

I could fall in love with you.

* * *

Tantrik, I love the answers Sapna was giving to Rajesh. Masterfully conceived & very well written. Believeable. Thanks, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RAJESH, MY FRIEND, YOU ARE DARNED IF YOU DO AND DAMNED IF YOU DON'T

If i were you i would ask Sapna: "Do you realize i still love you? Are you gonna leave me? Do you still care for me? In what ways do you see my role in making you happy? Where do you see the 2 of us in 4 years? Now that i know the truth, you can stop lying. Your lies hurt me as much as what you did. Where do we stand at this point in time?"

She'll always crave other men's dicks & she indeed will need more than one dick to be happy.

See what she says & take it from there.

If you are ready to be married to a wild hot wife, it is a journey not a picnic, not an easy journey, but you may be much happier than now.

She is the way she is. Ask yourself, do i love her the way she is? Can i worship her sexy body & her, knowing only too well i am sharing her with other men. Does the fact she is not only mine make me want her even more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You must worship her body

You must help her apply body lotions and shave her pussy. You must tell her you love her. Then you can tell her you love her. Tell her that you feel she is hiding something. Tell her she can always tell yoy the truth because you love her. Tell her that even if she leaves you but changes her mind, she can always come back to you.

Follow these instructions & your marriage might evolve & reach spheres you cannot imagine right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
copied story

all the tories of this auther are copied

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from the old one

The writer should stop perpetrating his rubbish in English. As an Indian I find him contemptible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good

it is a very good story in indian section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My wife also cheated on me

Your story reminded me of my own life. My wife also cheated on me with several men and more particularly my boss. he use to come to my house in afternoon and fuck her. i was not knowing all these but my neighbor noticed this and found out. he was an old man around fifty years old and one day he called me to his house and told me that my wife is having visitors in afternoon while i was out. he asked me to talk to my wife before the things got out of hand and the entire neighborhood starts talking about it. i was very much humiliated.

later i confronted my wife and after denying initially she admitted having affair with my boss. she told me that she did it for me as it will help me in my career. i was very angry but she overpowered me and blamed everything on me. i was not able to do anything and the affair continued.

one night my old neighbor came to my flat and was very angry with me for not doing anything about the affair as he knew that my boss still visit her in afternoons. i did not have any answer, he called me wimp and a coward who cannot have control over his wife and who cannot satisfy his wife.

my wife was listening to all this from bedroom, she cannot control herself and started to argue with the old man. i stood there watching them argue heatedly and then in rage old man hit a slap on her face. she was stunned for a moment and looked at me, i didn't know what to do. she finally started weeping and the old man felt proud of it. he stared at me as if telling me that this is the way a women should be handled. then he slapped her again, she covered her face to avoid any more slaps and ran inside bedroom. i was unable to do anything as the old man look in rage, he followed her inside the bedroom. i stood transfixed and heard noises from inside.

finally i moved and went inside the bedroom and saw the old man had her pinned under him and was hitting her on her ass and calling her names. you are a slut and needed to be fucked hard, he shouted. he saw me watching and warned me not to interfere as he teaches her a lesson.

he lifted her saree up and spanked her bare bottom. i saw she stopped struggling and let him hit her ass. the scene got me hard. then he ordered her to strip and get on his lap. she complied meekly. the old man spanked her ass thoroughly and mauled her boobs and she endured all this willingly. finally he made her suck his cock and then fucked her in front of me.

after this incident he drops by my house anytime to fuck her whether i am present or not.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
You must worship her body - !

The anonymous reader who posted this comment may be a cuckold !

Worshipping your wife then allowing her to leave you and return if she wants with no consequences is not a loving relationship, it is abuse of loving husband.

marriage is about caring, loving, wanting to be with the person who you love. Not use them as a safe emotional, financial base to spring board into affairs then return when it all goes wrong or wife gets board !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like Indian Wives sex stories in general and Tantrik721's stories in particular; some of them are outright excellent.

What he must do is be honest with himself before he confronts his wife (if he ever does!).

Alternatively he can just tell her, "i think we need to talk when you are ready to talk. Meanwhile this is your house and you are my wife."

He should not divorce her before he tries to accept her (& love her) the way she is. Also he should do his best to avoid a scandal.

A woman can have a very strong sex drive; if you are her husband you are blessed although you feel cursed.

Life is never black and white. There are many shades of gray.

Some women are sexually attracted to powerful men. When a wife fucks her boss, you should judge her extra leniently. She may have inocently flirted, naively believing she is in control and she can set boundaries. When she realizes she was wrong, it's too late. She feels compelled to have sex with him. The sex may even be good. For her the fact she is fucking her boss may be the icing on the cake.

If she is fucking her boss do not give her any ultimatums with short time limit. She may need at least 2 months do get out of the affair or whatever it is. Meanwhile you should willingly share her with the boss ("a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do".)

¤ ¤ ¤

To sum up:

No rush decisions. It's never too late to file for a divorce. Explore other avenues beforehand. Be open-minded. I perdonally believe that Sapna is a keeper!

Call me a sick fuck if you wish, but this is a sound advice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.35/5.0 = 87% = A)

I wish i were Sapna's colleague.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It is very, very difficult to have a knockout-sexy wife

Knockout-sexy wives attract a lot of men; consequently they are tempted time after time & they sooner or later get tired of saying No.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rajesh, right now you feel devastated but you worry too much!

The solution is to love Sapna for who she is. You must worship her, her body, her soul, her vagina, her ass hole, her mouth.

Try to wholeheartedly accept the fect that for some men a shared wife is a thousand times more appealing if they know (or even just suspect) she was caressed and fucked by another man earlier that day. If it is your karma to share your wife, your best bet is to make the best out of it. Give it a try!

Sapna is capable of loving her husband and fucking other men too.

She can make more than just one man happy.

Sapna is beyond vanilla sex. Accept her that way or leave her. There is nothing in between.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
****+ [(4+) 4.45/5.0 = 89/100 = A]

She sleeps around. Period!

Do your best to find out whether she still loves you.

Stay with her for a while & then decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like! 4.75*

:-)

rituforfunrituforfunover 7 years ago
Wow

How do I know how my hubby feels about all this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92%) very erotic. Husband's position is not easy

I do not think that Rajesh is ready to make a decision yet.

He may eventually give his wife his tacit or explicit approval to sleep with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
if you watch

Your wife getting royal fuck then you should worship her by licking her cum filled pussy and kissing the Hickeys on her body.

This is the way to love your hot wife.

Never leave her though sometimes it pains but eventually you are the gainer.

Getting free wife to fuck anytime and getting the real taste of love, whether yours or theirs.

Its the way to show your love.

I do the same.

A dedicated cream pie lover and happy husband,

एक पत्नीदास

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ANON 12/12/16 "if you watch" hit the nail on the head when he said that you must kiss all the hickeys another man has made on your hotwife's body...

I gave the story a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*****-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Write the next part please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please write the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE the story.

His best bet is to play dumb... for now.

He should accept the reality.

He must try to love her the way she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE BIRDS AND THE BEES

do have a great effect on each relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OFFER YOUR WIFE A HALL PASS! SHE WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW. I AM SERIOUS.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I fully agree with anon 06/26/14 (YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER)

Excerpt from the comment:

"I was born in Asia & English is my 2nd language. I assure you that you convey your message very precisely, fluently & easily.

You are a good writer. You have masterfully created some memorable female characters! I am in love with Sapna. Rajesh must not file for divorse. He must love her the way she is. She is wild, man!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Ch. 2: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 + (5.25/5 = 105% 'Way above expectations'!) The question what Rajesh must do is rather hypothetical by now!

EROTIC. KINKY. REALISTIC.

What Rajesh saw at the party was a "crash course in harsh reality"7755×. Rajesh now knows only to well what life has in store for him. He is by now fully aware of his cuckold side. He LOVES Sapna truly, madly, deeply, & too much! She is beautiful & very sexy & full of energy & has a turbo charged sex drive; he knows all of that, & feels inadequate.

Rajesh know she sleeps around but he can not leave her. He adores her. He worships her. He knows she can not be only his. But so be it. He can be happy only if she is happy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No cuck

There is no cuck like an Indian cuck. Even the British hold them in contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Re: What Must He Do?

He must do whatever it takes to make her happy bevause she is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

😊

cathy4ucathy4ualmost 3 years ago

I am laying here on my bed and I am rubbing my clitoris imagining that happening to me. Thank you so very much for bring me off my dear XXX Cathy UK

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

If I was going down this path wife or husband. They would have to be rules. Condom is a must.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4+ [4.4 = 88% (☆☆☆☆+)]!

shang40shang40about 2 months ago

watching her

My wife, a pure brahmin is working in a company. Vasudha is just 27 with stat of 36-28-36, a real eye catcher but friendly with all.

Our offices are at different directions so she goes by bus. Once I came and found a bike in front and door was locked from inside.

Through the window I peeped in to call my Wife but shocked to see that she and her Dalit colleague prashant are kissing. I waited for 15 minutes and then rang the bell.

Night I asked whether he gave lift she said Yes.

This became regular lift and she was relaxed. Every time she repaid by kissing and I saw few times on road she holding his waist as if his Wife.

I asked her about that and she said are you jealous and she touched my cock which was hard. She asked whether I liked it, she sitting with her hand wrapped around his waist. I said it is good for safety.

A month later I had to go on tour so I personally called him to be with her for night. This gave them chance to unite on bed.

When I returned it was night and instead of ringing I went near our bedroom window and was shocked to see Vasudha and Prashant in our bed nude and having sex.

She was calling him as her Huboo, hubby and he saying my hot Wife.

I noticed his cock is 4" more than my 5" and thick black. The way she was taking it in her shaven cunt I came to understand this is not first time but they have done lot nany times.

Till morning I was watching and then rang bell. After breakfast while he going I said Thanks to him.

He went and Vasudha pulled me in bed for love. As a routine I licked her cunt it was sticky tasty. She asked do You like it. The taste is better because of Prashant's thick cock cream and now accept him as love provider. I accepted it.

On a trip to her place both stopped in a hotel to celebrate honeymoon.

My wife cares for me more and fucking with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
962 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What Must He Do? Previous Part