What Once Was Innocent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, honey, I'll lay off. It's not a bad thing that she looks so young. And I'm not going to respond to the comment about liking her looking like she's thirteen." Garrett's penis thickened from seeing his young daughter sprawled out on his bed.

"Why Daddy? Does the thought of fucking a sweet, innocent, tight thirteen year old girl not turn you on?" She obviously enjoyed exciting him.

"No comment. How about we change the subject? And watch you mouth, young lady!" Garrett loved hearing that word come from his daughter's lips, but still, he had to act like a responsible father.

"Daddy, I think the days of me holding my tongue are way past us. You know you like me talking to you like this. And I like turning you on."

"I think you've always liked teasing me, but your father can't take this right now. Let's just say it's been a very long time and leave it at that. We both know we haven't been very good at holding our tongues, since your birthday." Garrett knew how to throw in an innuendo under the radar and his daughter was smart enough to pick up on it.

"Mmmmm, yeah I know, Daddy. I'm glad we've decided not to hold our tongues anymore. God knows you do wonders with yours! Do you like my tongue, Daddy?" Makayla licked her lips slowly, then stuck her tongue out and smiled.

"Your tongues not so bad itself and yes I like it. But I told you, I can't take this right now."

"It must be hard to be in a loveless, sexless marriage when you know, full well, you could fuck any woman, or girl you came in contact with." Makayla visually laughed on the screen, knowing she hit his weak spot.

"No, I don't think that I could fuck any one I want. And though, my marriage is sexless, at the moment, I love your mother very much."

"Dad, I see women look you up and down all the time. I see them make comments to their girlfriends and I've already told you quite a few of my friends want a piece of you. You are incredibly sexy. So sexy your own daughter wants to fuck your brains out! And I'm sure that little tart you hired wants to fuck you too." Makayla sat up on his bed, on her knees, spread wide and waited for his reply.

Even though this sort of talk had gone on for almost a year, Garrett's eyes closed from the unbelievably sexy fact that his daughter just said she would fuck his brains out. They had teased, and they had went further, but he still considered her declarations of sexual desire for him as nothing more then teasing. But on occasion, it did seem more.

"So what if women look, it doesn't mean they want me. And your friends are all horny little teenage girls. You, on the other hand, are a mystery to me. I can't even think of one good reason you would want your old, decrepit father. And as far as Natalie is concerned, I don't think she wants me and it's probably best that we don't...."

Natalie appeared in front of Garrett's desk from out of nowhere. He hadn't been paying attention to her office. He was fixed on his daughter's half naked body too intensely.

"Here are the figures from the Evans quote. They said that they will honor the lower quote, but there's a few things you should look at first. Natalie began walking around Garrett's desk.

While she was talking, Garrett had frantically minimized the webcam and messenger windows praying that she wouldn't notice anything. She worked her way around his desk and bent over, holding the papers in front of him. He could smell how unbelievably sweet she smelled. The neck of her sweater hung down and lightly tickled the hairs on his arms. He still had a raging hard-on that he fought to subside. He glanced at the paper, noticing the neck of the sweater hung so far out, he could almost see her entire breast. The demi cup bra hugged the underside of her soft round breast, the rest completely uncovered, her exposed nipple looked so exquisite.

"The quote is, in fact lower, but the offer from Brantley and Associates has a few lesser restrictions. She held the papers side by side, noticing the lump laying on his right thigh. He shuddered at her soft whisper in his ear.

"See here." She whispered lightly pointing to the line she was referring to with the other paper edge, using them to disguise her view of his semi-erect penis. The 's' in 'see' sent chills down his spine.

"Those are valuable points, Natalie. Leave them here and I'll look over them after lunch." Garrett was trying to get her out of his office as quickly as possible, when just an hour ago he was trying to make her stay.

"Would you like me to get you something while I'm out?" She questioned. She stood waiting for a response. "I don't mind at all. Mr. Conner you have an instant message alerting you."

Garrett froze. He wasn't easily caught off guard but now he couldn't seem to recover.

"It's my, ummm, it's my daughter. She's home from school and we chat here occasionally."

"Oh, I haven't talked to her in forever! She was two years behind me in high school. If you don't mind me saying, Mr. Conner, you're daughter is gorgeous."

"Thank you very much, and no I don't mind a bit. I had forgotten you two went to the same school. I always seem to think you're a good bit older then her."

"Mind if I say hi to her before I leave?"

Garrett didn't want to tell her no. He couldn't. But he knew he couldn't imagine what the reply was on the other end of that blinking icon.

"Umm, sure. I guess." Garrett was caught. He had to think fast. As soon as he brought the message back up he quickly erased what he had tried to type, while she laid the papers in front of him. She stood up too quickly for him to close the message window in time. She leaned in close to him, her leg pressed against his and began to type.

"Hi, Makayla, it's Natalie. Your dad said you were in college now." She pressed enter and waited for a reply. She began reading the conversation that was left over before she came in to his office. All that showed up was "...ghter wants to fuck your brains out! And I'm sure that little tart you hired wants to fuck you too." Then, "Daddy, are you there?" Garretts face flushed. He slid his hands under Natalie's, making her move them and quickly typed a period and return, twice, to replace the top two lines. "God, please don't let her have read that," Garrett thought to himself.

"Hey Natalie! It's been a long time! Yeah I will be a sophomore this next year and it's going great. How is the community college?" Makayla obviously meant that as offensively as she could.

Natalie lowered her hands onto the keyboard, only a few inches from Garrett's crotch. He tensed, still wondering what all she had read. The palm of her hand lay on the edge of the keyboard tray. If Garrett moved forward, even a fraction of an inch, she would touching him. The roundness of her breast pressed tightly against the thin, satin of her top and dangled only a foot away from Garrett's face. This made him tingle all over and slowly made his sensitive cock begin to grow again. He thought about backing away, but then it would be even more apparent and she would have more control over the hidden box his daughter was now doing God knows what inside it.

"Oh it's great. I love all of my classes and this coming year I'll be going to State to finish up."

"So you're staying in town? Does that mean you're going to keep working for my Dad?"

"Yeah, I like it here. I'm learning a lot and he pays me well."

"Well you take good care of him. He needs some one to help him out. Where is he by the way?"

"He's right here. I just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'll try my best to help him with whatever he needs." Natalie realized at the top of the message window, in small letters, it said, "You are viewing daddysgirl18's webcam. Cancel by clicking here."

"Oh, she's on her webcam? I bet she's changed so much. Care if I see?" Natalie looked at Garrett for his acceptance. He knew even if his daughter was behaving herself, she was still half naked.

"Sure, tell her you want to, it might be turned off." He hoped that might at least alert Makayla.

"Do you mind if I see you on cam?"

"Sure, but I haven't gotten ready today." Natalie clicked the webcam icon and the minimized webcam box came up on the screen.

"Wow," Natalie exclaimed out loud. "Mr. Conner, I knew your daughter was gorgeous but my God she has a hot little body!" Garrett only smiled as Natalie didn't take her eyes off the screen. Makayla was kneeling on the bed, her legs together. Natalie had a twitch of wonder as to why her boss was watching his daughter on her webcam in such skimpy clothes.

"You look great, Makayla! I see you never gained the freshmen fifteen. I think I have those same exact panties. Victoria's Secret?" Natalie's palm slid a little off the keyboard, lightly touching Garrett's thickened cock, waiting for a reply. Makayla, instinctively, looked down at her panties, seeming to forget which pair she had on. She slid her thumb into the center of the waistband and pulled the tight material away from her body, obviously showing off in jealousy. A small bit of her hairless pubic area came into view as she let the waistband snap back.

"Yeah, I think so. I can't see the label."

"Well, they look sexy on you, girl! I can see those big boobs of yours still look amazing. I gotta go grab some lunch, so maybe we can chat later or something. Nice talking to you!" Natalie let her fingers relax off of the keyboard and gingerly raked her hand across Garrett's engorged dick. It was so light, she thought maybe he wouldn't feel it.

"Well, I'm off to lunch, You sure you don't want me to pick you up something." Natalie looked at him, void of any emotion.

"No, I'm good. I might go home for lunch, but thanks for the offer."

Natalie looked up at the screen to see Makayla squeeze her tits together with her forearms, completely showing off. The message window popped up, "Thank you. Nice talking to you too!"

Natalie turned and swayed her ass a little more then normal as she left his office. He watched her walk to her desk and bend over completely to retrieve her pocketbook, lying beside her desk. Her skirt immediately rose high enough to show anyone behind her, her long, sexy legs and black lace garter belt. That anyone was Garrett. Just a hint of those tight, lace panties peeked out between her legs.

Garrett returned to his sexy, little daughter. "What am I doing? Why kind of a father is sexually attracted to his daughter?" He wondered if many dads with undeniably gorgeous daughters felt the same way.

"Okay, honey, I'm back," Garrett typed, noticing Makayla wasn't looking at the screen. She casually look over at the screen after a few moments.

"Is she still there, Daddy? She's probably giving you a blow job right now, isn't she? Oh God don't tell me!"

"No, honey. She's gone to lunch."

"Then she already sucked your dick? What is she wearing today? She's such a slut."

"Sweetie. She hasn't sucked my dick, so just just calm down. And she's not a slut. At least I don't think."

"Dad, she is! She fucked so many guys in high school, no one can even count! And only five of them were even in high school! She fucked a ton of college guys and everyone says she's fucked a bunch of older guys. God knows how many people she's fucked in college! AND, she's been with, like, eight girls! Dad, she's a slut. Just face it, you hired a slut."

The last confession floored Garrett. He had never seen two girls go at it, in person. It was something that he secretly desired for as long as he could remember. He instantly imagined watching two beautiful girls kissing and lapping each others' pussies. He had so many scenarios including him and two girls, hidden in his mind, that begged to be unleashed. He knew it was a fantasy. His wife would never go for it. She was too self-conscious of herself to let another attractive woman into the picture.

"Honey, don't you think that's just speculation? People say some nasty things about other people in high school. Especially girls."

"No dad, it's completely true. I mean I don't know about all of them, but I do know enough to know it's most likely true."

"Girls, huh?" Garrett's interest had been peaked.

"Yes, Dad. Lots of girls. A couple older girls, but mostly all high school girls. I know a few of them, so I KNOW that is true."

"My, my, my," is all Garrett could answer to that.

"All young, sweet, tiny little girls, Daddy. Licking each others tender, innocent little pussies." Makayla visually smiled again, knowing what she was doing.

"My God, Makayla, stop it!" Garrett's mind swam at the thought.

"What, Daddy? You don't like that? Two perky teenage girls, naked together, tasting each others juices?" Makayla's head flew backwards in a fit of laughter. Garrett watched her unsupported tits bounce and sway, undulating from the drastic movements.

"Of course I like that! What normal guy wouldn't? But I told you, This is too much for me."

"Why don't you just go masturbate, Daddy? Since 'The Slut' is gone, why don't you just whip it out right there and let your baby girl get you off." She started moving side-to-side, then thrusted her hips like she was on top of someone, fucking.

Now Garrett liked the sound of that. Makayla knew exactly how to talk to her father. She knew how to use just the right words to set him off. Even when she called him Daddy, it didn't sound the way it used to. It sounded like all those girls in the past that called him that name. It sounded like his wife, screaming it out in ecstasy, when they would role play, years ago. It sounded sexy. The most erotic word he ever heard. Even back then, it was incredibly hot, but now it took on a whole knew meaning. The word was actually being said by his actual daughter, and not in an innocent way. His daughter meant it lustfully and she knew it rendered him speechless.

"What if you saw me and another girl having sex, Daddy? Would you be upset? Would you like it? Seeing your precious little angel lapping at another girl's pussy like a sweet, little kitty?" She teased at her top, bringing it higher up her stomach, bringing it back down. She flicked her tongue back and forth, pretending as if she were doing the act. Garrett's excitement grew.

"Well right now it sounds incredible! But I'm also horny as hell! I don't think I would be upset. I've heard girls do that quite randomly now. Is that something you've already experimented with?" Garrett really couldn't decide which answer he would prefer.

"Maybe!" Makayla smiled guiltily.

"I think this is something you can't say maybe to. It's either a yes or no answer."

"Okay, yes Daddy, I've done some things with a few girls. But it's no big deal. Are you mad at me?"

Garrett's indulgence of the thought completely ceased his function to think of it as right or wrong. All he typed was, "What have you done with them?"

"Daddy, are you getting turned on about this? If you want, when you get home I can whisper it in your ear in my room. I'll just tell you now that I've kissed a lot of girls."

"Well I assumed that! You do remember I've watched you kiss your roommate and some of your college friends on your webcam."

"Daddy, were you in the room when Natalie was talking to me? She said I have wonderful boobs." Makayla looked down, firmly squeezing them together then letting them drop.

"Yes, I read that. And she's right, you have perfect breasts. But you already know that, don't you?" Garrett watched numbly as she squeezed her huge tits in the palm of her hands.

She pinched the bottom of the tight top, on each side, between her index fingers and thumbs and slowly pulled it up. He gasped as the bottom of her perfect globes appeared. The shirt clung tightly to her breasts, to the point it was lifting them up. Slowly the top rose, more and more of his daughter's breasts came into view. Her small, pink nipples emerged tight and swollen. Her arms lifted higher above her peeling the top up. It's tight grasp on those marvelous orbs immediately gave way, releasing her breasts. They sprang forth, shaking wildly, swaying back and forth until they stopped, perky and close together. She looked down at them, began pinching her nipples and massaging them seductively. She lifted one breast high, fingering a lock of hair behind her ear for a better view, she looked directly into the webcam as her tongue lightly flicked across her excited nipple. Garrett stared intently as she slowly wrapped her luscious lips around the erect peak and gently began to suck.

"Mother fucker!" Garrett's silence broke as he cursed out loud from the sight. She leaned over, her tits dangling tight to her body, filling the entire window box.

"Yeah, I know. They are pretty amazing huh?" She slid her fingers across them, then dug in with her fingernails and scratched them all the way back down. She shook slowly, back and forth, letting them sway for her father. My God, they were so big to be that perky.

"Makayla, you have no idea what you're doing to me." Garrett typed in utter bewilderment watching his daughter fondle her prized possessions.

"You got that cock out, yet, Daddy? I want you to stroke it while you watch your little girl fuck herself for you." Makayla had immediately turned around and bent over on the bed, nothing but her feet and perked up ass in view.

Garrett looked about through the offices and then slowly unzipped his dress pants. He couldn't believe he was about to masturbate to his horny daughter on her webcam, but it had happened before. He slithered out his throbbing, hard cock from the satiny slacks. He rarely wore underwear, finding them too confining.

Makayla's slender fingers began to part her tightly closed legs. She traced the visible line of her pussy with a single finger. The panties held back nothing to the imagination. She pressed her finger hard into the center of the panties and worked her way to her clit, gently massaging it. Garrett saw her body tremble as she quickly hit the sensitive spot. Her body began to rock back and forth like a tidal wave.

Garrett began slowly working his strong hand up and down the soft, rippled skin of his penis, very lightly. With so much visual stimuli he had had today, he didn't won't to explode too soon.

Makayla's thin fingers slid under the waistband of her panties, slowly bringing them down lower on her ass. Her tight, smooth mound of pussy pressed out from her tight legs, almost coming through the window on the screen. Her lips practically dripped in juices, making Garrett jerk uncontrollably. Her ass was so perfect, a nice, firm, little bubble, resembling an upside-down heart shape.

The thin, blue panties stretched across the middle of her thighs, looking as if she didn't want to bother taking the time to take them all the way off, just far enough down to get fucked real good. They actually looked almost innocent there. Like she had fell asleep and they had worked their way down, unveiling her relaxed little flower bud. Her hand slowly slipped around one of her buttocks until her fingertips grazed her newly-found nakedness. She peeled back her labia, slowly opening herself to his gaze. Garrett hadn't seen this but on one other occasion, but it didn't seem like anything his daughter did ever got remotely old. The taboo was there no matter what, and that's what made it so damn sexy. He was looking directly into his teenage daughter's pussy. Perfectly pink and shiny with ever-growing wetness, she slowly began dragging her fingertip lightly inside. Her other hand soon followed the first one, around her ass and together each single index finger gently spread her pussy lips as far apart as she could. Which wasn't far. Garrett loved her thin, little, barely-there lips.

Garrett almost lost his load as she backed up closer to the camera lens. For the second time, Garrett was intimately looking at something very few men ever get to see in there lives. Only a short distance inside her, he saw her thin, almost transparent hymen. He had really inspected it once before, while visiting her at college. Just the sight, the implication of it, had him completely letting go of his cock. He could see it pump in rhythm as it tried hard to release itself. He watched the clear, sweet drop of precum trickle down the underside of it. She held herself open for quite a while, knowing the hold it had on her father, or any man for that matter. Every man wanted to be the first. Garrett wanted to be the first. He just hadn't accepted the fact that he could. He still had reservations about the act. It was his daughter for God's sakes!