What Once Was Innocent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped her panties down around her knees, She gently lifted them and directed the contracted material to her ankles. He watched them lay there, almost like she was asking him to take them the rest of the way off. He watched as his daughter lightly stroked her open, wet hole, rubbing her clit in circles as her body convulsed. She slipped her foot out of one leg of the panties, spreading her legs wide, lowering her body closer to the bed. He sat, motionless as he engulf himself in the rare sight of his only daughter delicately fingering herself, dipping her finger very swallow inside herself. He could see her young juices collecting on her finger, rolling down and occasionally dripping onto his bed. God she looked so tight! Her pussy completely clenched around her tiny finger, sucking on it as it slipped back out.

She turned to face the cam, her soft, firm tits spreading against the bed. She held her finger close to the camera eye. It glistened with her sex. She held her finger to her lips, lightly tracing them with the saturated tip, then slowly wrapped her tongue around the underside and slipped it in her mouth, pulling it out clean and only slightly shiny from her sweet saliva.

"Mmmm Daddy, I taste SO SWEET! I wish it was you tasting me." She sat up, spreading her knees as wide as she could, returning her finger to her tight, little snatch, one hand palming and squeezing one of her luscious, full tits.

"How about I give you a little something to dream about, Daddy?" She typed as she grabbed the pillow from his side of the bed. She held the pillow up, taking in his scent, then stood the pillow on its side and straddled it, sitting firmly on it. She slowly started gyrating on it, really pressing into it hard. She squeezed both of her tits in her hands, the smooth skin swelling through her spread fingers. She rocked faster, back and forth until soon after her body fell forward, limp. She lay there for several minutes. He could see her body growing higher and lower from her heavy breathing.

Garrett slipped his subsiding cock back into his pants as his daughter crawled to the computer.

"Oh my God, Daddy, that felt so good!" I hope you're not mad, I got juices all over you pillow."

"Just make sure you cover it with the comforter. I'm sure I will have 'sweet' dreams tonight! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I enjoyed watching you, honey."

"Did you not cum, Daddy? I did it for you." Makayla now had a cute, but fake pout on her face.

"No, honey, I didn't. I almost did. But I have to work the rest of the day, and who knows what would've happened if I had. But I'm coming home for lunch in just a few minutes. I'll see you then, okay?"

"Okay! maybe when you get here, we'll see what we can do about all that pent up sexual aggravation." Makayla sat there completely naked. Nothing but her sexy little soccer socks on.

"What do you have in mind?" Garrett was imagining anything and everything.

"It's a surprise, Daddy. Don't you like surprises?" Makayla blew him a kiss and cupped her big melons in her hands.

"If you're involved in them....YES! See you in a bit. I love you, honey."

"I love you too Daddy!" She smiled, cutting her webcam off. Garrett grabbed his keys and headed for the door.

As Garrett hopped into his truck, he saw Natalie sliding her key card to unlock the door. He watched her enter the building, then drove off toward home.

Natalie walked into the office, dropping her purse on her desk, not even breaking stride as she entered Garrett's office. She quickly opened the instant messenger and jotted down Makayla's screen name. She accessed the history of the past conversation, eyes wide in surprise as she read the unbelievable dialogue between her boss and his daughter.

"So, I my suspicions were right." She closed the instant messenger and walked back to her desk.