What Once Was Innocent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you. And, yes, we did have some great times together. That night disturbed me a little and I was too young to know how to handle it. I'm sorry I never kept in touch and I'm sorry I stole Zack from you."

"Well I'm sorry for all I've done too. I guess I can understand that it's a little harder for you to do the deed with your mother always around. Makayla, I know this is some deep shit, but you're turning me on!" Natalie's legs began shaking slowly, spreading wider and closing back. She looked towards Garrett's office and saw his door closed.

Makayla looked troubled.

"Well that probably won't be much of a problem anymore. I think my mom and dad are over. They just haven't accepted it yet. I'm glad I turn you on. You turn me on too, Natalie. So, what's my dad doing?"

"I don't know. He has his door closed. If he's not talking to you, he's probably working. I remember you saying your parents weren't doing well and the way your mom treats you dad like shit. I thought he would've cut her loose already. Maybe little, sweet Makayla should help her daddy out on that." Natalie ran the tips of her fingers along the satiny, black material stretched across her inner thigh.

"Yeah, for a long time I hoped they would make it through. I know they're only together because of me. I can see how unhappy they both are, but my dad seems to take it worse. Maybe because he actually cares about her. If I could help him, I would."

"Oh believe me, you're helping! It might be torture for him, but if he gets to see what I'm looking at now, it's helping for sure!" Natalie dared to slip her hand under her skirt just to graze her fingertip across her burning desire. Her entire body shuddered from the slight contact.

"I sucked his dick today, when he came home for lunch." Makayla smiled as she typed it, hoping it would rise her above her depression.

"YOU DID? Girl, I'm going to have to take my panties off, I'm burning up inside them! Tell me all about it when I get back from the bathroom!" Natalie stood, leaning over her desk for a reply.

"Why don't you just take them off there? You said my dad's door was closed." Makayla began running her hands up and down her body, flaunting her perfection for her old friend.

Natalie's hand peeled up the front of her skirt, while the other hand lightly slipped under the lacy waist band of her panties. Her fingers became instantly saturated as she forcefully dug her fingers through the fiery folds. She almost lost her balance and buckled from the intense pressure. She sat back down.

"Are you sure? What if your dad sees me?"

"Then he'll see what he's been wanting to see." Makayla repositioned herself on the bed, sitting the laptop between her legs, and began massaging her healthy breasts.

Natalie inched up her skirt and began slowly working her panties down until they came to the snaps of her garter belt.

"Damn! I forgot about my garter belt. I'll have to unhook it to take my panties off."

"You're wearing a garter belt? Mmm, what else are you wearing?"

"A black lace bra and panties, a tight short skirt, a cow neck sweater and black thigh highs and heels." Natalie unsnapped one of the straps of the garter belt.

"Ooooh, sounds hot! I bet my dad loves that! He loves stockings." Makayla began lightly stroking at the building wetness between her outstretched legs.

"Now you know you're not to put anything inside that don't you? You're the only virgin left. So tell me about sucking your dad's dick." Natalie had unsnapped the remaining straps and began peeling her panties down her thighs.

Mayakla playfully turned her tight, ripe ass to the webcam. She spread her long firm legs until her glistening pussy lightly touched the pink-and-yellow Barbie printed bed spread, perked her ass up high and gently eased a single index finger slowly into her barely noticeable little anus. She made several slow, long strokes, guiding her entire finger inside. Her other hand began circling, forcefully against her yearning clit.

"It's okay if I put something in there, isn't it?" Makayla turned smiling cutely.

"Oh God, Kayla, I swear you could make a blind man hard – the way you tease." Natalie wiggled the thin, black panties to the tops of hers knees and let gravity take care of the rest. She bent slightly, lifting a leg to step out of one side and lifted the other to retrieve them.

Natalie still held a grudge against Makayla, for taking her one and only love, years ago. She had tried to let it go, but something inside of her couldn't. She had specifically pushed as hard as she could to make sure Garrett hired her. Not only to gain experience, but to find out what was happening with Makayla. Natalie's intentions, from the start, were to fuck Makayla's father within an inch of his life, and make sure it was well documented. The ultimate pay back. Natalie had a familiar spiteful gleam in her eyes.

"I'll just lay these here," she thought, gently dropping her sexy, little panties on her desk. She secured the straps of the garter belt back to her stockings, and began lightly tracing the wet folds of her silky waxed pussy. She gazed excitedly at the computer screen, watching Makayla masturbate just for her.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Garrett felt that maybe his daughter was right. Maybe Natalie had fucked her father. Maybe that's why Makayla had been so flirty with him since she was younger. He clicked on his instant messenger and typed his daughter a message.

"Honey, I have something to ask you." He noticed her webcam was on. Maybe she was waiting on him. It seemed to take her a while to respond and she didn't accept his request to view her cam.

"Sorry Daddy, I wasn't in the room. What do you need to ask me?" Makayla lay with her tight little ass still in front of the cam for Natalie, wiggling it back and forth.

"I was looking through Natalie's pictures and there's a few of her and a much older man. It looks like it's his birthday and she's wearing hardly anything. Who is the man?" Garrett waited for the reply. Nothing came.

"Are you there? It says your webcam is on. Are you not going to accept my request to view?

"Yes, Daddy, I'm here. Sorry." Makayla draped his extra-large sweatshirt back over her luxurious frame, much to Natalie's dismay and accepted his request to view her webcam.

"That's one of the guys I was telling you about. She's been with quite a few older guys. Did you like her pictures?"

"Yeah, of course I did. She's a gorgeous girl. But there's one thing about those pictures of her and the older fellow. There's another picture, in another folder, of her. You can tell she is dressed the same way, only without a bra or panties, and there's the birthday cake behind her. And underneath the picture is a description that says 'Daddy's little girl.'"

"Dad, that could mean anything." Makayla shifted her weight onto her elbows and leaned over in front of the keyboard. She was also typing, explaining to Natalie why she had covered herself up.

"You said something about rumors around school, that she had fucked Ashlynn's father and her own father. I know that's not Ashlynn's dad, so is it hers? I need you to be honest, she works for me now, you know?"

Makayla knew the answer. She had seen the pictures dozens of times. She had seen more then she cared to think about. She fought for an answer, and typed Natalie back a response before she answered him.

"Okay, yes Daddy, that is her dad. And the rumors were true. Natalie has had sex with both Ashlynn's dad and her own, as well as a few other girl's dads. She's been fucking her dad for years now. Kinda weird, huh?" Makayla felt a huge lump building in her throat.

"Normally, I would say yes, but look what we've been doing for the last year or so. We're both attracted to each other and I can tell you now, Natalie is a knock out. So, maybe, it's the same thing with them that's been going on with us." Garrett was shocked to hear the confirmation that was already in his questioning mind. But at the same time, he was oddly aroused.

"I honestly didn't think you'd put it all together. Dad, I told you she was a slut! I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to fuck you. But I'll kill her if she tried it!"

"Well there's another question I have for you. Natalie is laying on a couch, masturbating." He waited for a response. His daughter seemed to be preoccupied with something else.

"So?" Her quick response gave her away. She began typing again, almost immediately. And it wasn't to him.

"Honey, that's our couch at home. What are you busy with, other then talking to me?" Garrett felt a small sense of jealousy.

"Um, Dad, I took that pic. You were really looking over those pictures, weren't you? Can I just say we were just two young girls exploring ourselves, and leave it at that? And I'm talking to a friend of mine too." Makayla blushed.

Garrett's erection thickened. On occasion he had imagined his daughter frolicking with another young beauty and had always had an overwhelming urge to see two girls intimately having sex with each other. Him included, usually.

"Is there something I should know, here? She's my receptionist and you're my daughter. I think the time has come to tell me what's happened between you two."

"Okay Daddy. I think you and I are close enough now that I can share a few things about me. But promise me you won't get mad."

"I'm listening."

"Natalie and I used to fool around together."

"Details."

"Dad, we've had lesbian sex together. A lot."

Garrett felt his juices building at the tip without any action needed.

"I thought you hated her? So, you're telling me my innocent little girl has licked another girl's pussy?"

"Yes Dad, I have. It's not that big of a deal nowadays. Just about every girl around my age has done it. I'm sure back in your's and mom's time it was a bad thing, but now it's just a thing. And I never said I hated Natalie. We just had a falling out."

"I didn't even know you two were friends. And yes, sadly, that was very forbidden in my younger years. I've wanted your mother to experience that for a long time. It's funny though. Mixed-race sex was frowned upon in my high school days and now it's acceptable. Now same-sex is acceptable. So what's the new sexual no-no, fucking a robot? I mean is there anything left?"

"You mean YOU'VE wanted to watch mom experience it! And sure there's new naughty things left. I can think of one right now."

"Lol. Those ideas are irrelevant. That kind of thing will never happen for me anyway."

"No. You just mean it won't happen with Mom. Okay, now you have to be honest with me. You need to tell me the truth about you and Mom. I'm your daughter. Just because I'm at college now, doesn't mean I'm out of the family." Makayla responded to Natalie's six unanswered questions.

"Okay, but I'm going to be blunt because I think you know the answer. Your mother and I have been separated for five months now and we've filed for divorce. I'm sorry, honey, but we just can't seem to make it work."

Makayla's eyes became watery.

"I kind of knew it would happen, Dad. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know how much you love Mom, but, at the same time, I know how much you deserve more. She's never been really good to you. If you're separated, why are you still living together? Dad, can you tell me why you married her?"

"I never really knew if any one else could see how selfish she really is. Now that I think about it, I honestly think I married her for looks. She is gorgeous, but that seemed to be the crux of our relationship. We spent so much time talking about her, that there was never a 'me', or more importantly an 'us'. We're still living together because we haven't decided which one of of is going to go. That's why your mother hasn't been home much. She was going 'shopping', but it was for a house or apartment." Garrett felt the sting of the fact that it was actually over between them.

"Let me guess, she wants the house? Dad, you better not let her have it! You worked your ass off for years on that house!" A single tear dropped from the corner of Makayla's eye.

"We don't know what we're going to do, honestly. Let's talk about something else, okay?"

"Okay. But I'm sorry, Daddy. You wanna know what Natalie's pussy tastes like? Or about who I'm talking to, other then you?" Makayla smiled through big teary eyes.

"Oh God, you really know how to get me out of a slump, little one. How about the first one?" His blood was getting a work out today.

Makayla slowly worked up the bottom of the big sweatshirt. Garrett followed it, becoming instantly hard as her precious, virgin pussy came into view. He followed the bottom of the big sweatshirt as it revealed her long, smooth stomach, and loudly inhaled as her firm, enormous breasts eased themselves from beneath.

"Let's just say, Natalie's pussy is the sweetest one I have ever tasted." She smiled, running a finger between the tight folds of her pussy.

"Mmmm! So hers isn't the only one you've tasted?"

"No, Daddy, it isn't. A girl's gotta do SOMETHING to quench her need, since she hasn't ever had a guy to do it for her."

"My Lord, Kayla. I never knew. So now the second one. Who are you talking to?"

"I'll give you a hint. We were just talking about her. Not a very good hint, huh?" Makayla squeezed her huge breasts together. They melted between her stern hands, the nipples forcing through her fingers.

"NATALIE?" Garrett peeked around his computer screen, past the crack in the door into Natalie's office. Natalie sat at her desk, eyes glued to her screen. He looked under her desk and gasped. Her legs were now spread very wide. He could see her thigh highs contrasting against her lighter skin. At some point, unknown to Garrett, she had taken her panties off. Her sweet pussy was in full view; everything Garrett had imagined. Her curiously peach pussy lips were spread apart. He could see the darkened opening of her vagina. Silently he watched her perfectly manicured fingertips travel down her body, her nails scraping against her inner thigh. Her middle finger violently rubbed against her clitoris and then the entire finger plunged inside her, disappearing from his view.

He felt his fingers tugging at the zipper between his legs.

"Yes, Daddy, you are correct." Makayla continued to massage her massive globes, lightly pinching and pulling on her nipples.

"Is she watching you on your webcam?"

"Uh huh. That's why it took me a while to answer you and accept your request. I bet you wished your door was open, huh?"

"How did you know it was closed? You didn't tell her you're talking to me, did you?" Garrett became embarrassed.

"I told her I was talking to you, when I had your sweatshirt on. I told her you left just before I took it back off. Can you guess what she's doing?" Makayla softly walked her fingertips down her stomach.

"I would guess that she's sitting in her chair with her legs spread wide, feverishly fingering her sweet pussy, right now. But that's all I can see from the crack I left in my door." Garrett knew what the response would be.

"You can SEE her?"

"More then I should be, I guess. Then again, she makes it quite easy to see, usually. But, it's just her bra and undies. Apparently she likes watching you, my love."

"You want to fuck her, don't you, Daddy?"

"The thought has crossed my mind before, yes."

"She's a home wrecker!"

"Can't get much more wrecked then ours already is, doll."

"I guess you're right."

"Do you want to fuck her more then me, Daddy?" Makayla began probing her drenched opening until her finger gently grazed her tender hymen.

"Well, I can't fuck you, honey. But if I could, I'd want you, hands down."

"Why me?"

"You're younger and gorgeous and your body is absolutely the sexiest body I've ever laid eyes on. I've never seen breasts as big and, at the same time, as perfectly perky as yours. They defy known physics. A porn star would kill to look like you! You're innocent and sweet. You're a virgin. You do things I've never even dreamed of and most of all..you're my daughter. I've felt creepy about thinking about that, but lately it's the hottest thing I've ever imagined in my life." Garrett slipped his pounding cock of his his slacks, and gently began stroking it. Just barely enough to sense a feeling against it. He eyed Natalie as she intently fucked herself with two fingers.

"Then why can't you fuck me, Daddy?"

"It's complicated. For the most part, one day, you'll marry a nice guy and I don't want that weirdness affecting us. And, I'm sure, one day, you'll confide in him, or some one else, and tell them."

"Dad, I would NEVER tell a soul. I'm not still a virgin because I'm a prude or guys haven't wanted me. I'm a virgin because you haven't taken it from me yet. I knew when I was young that I wanted the most amazing guy in my life to be my first. And that guy has always, and will always be you. I've really thought about it, Dad. Why would I want to lose something so precious to me, by a guy that cares nothing for me? You would never hurt me. You love me more then any other man ever could. You protect me. You'd die for me. You're the sweetest man I'll ever meet. Why would I NOT want the ONLY man to take my innocence to be you? I honestly think all girls should let their daddies take their virginity. Unless their dads are assholes, of course. lol."

Garrett thought over his daughter's plea. He wanted to so badly. He wanted to be his daughter's first. He weighed the good and the bad constantly. His daughter's assurance of secrecy dwelled in his mind.

"But what if...what if I did take your virginity, but after that I wanted more?" Garrett wiped off the small bud of precum; lightly licked his fingertip. Sweet.

"Dad, here's another shocker, so brace yourself. I've watched you fuck Mom before. Quite a few times, actually. I know it sounds sick, but not everyone has gorgeous parents like I do. But when you fuck her, the rare times that you get to, it's so beautifully erotic. I see the care you take with her; how delicate you are with her body. And then I see you fuck her with every muscle in your body tensed, unleashing all that pent up sexual frustration into her; fucking her so rough, almost to the point of hurting her. I've heard her while I was in bed, squealing and moaning and whimpering. It sounds so good! I want that, Dad. I want what Mom is so stupid for giving up. I want you to fuck me like you fuck Mom."

Garrett squeezed the end of his cock, denying it from the explosion. His eyes played double duty, straying from watching his daughter delight her naked body to his horny assistant in the next room, blatantly finger-fucking herself. They were both watching his daughter. It was too much.

"Okay, I have to admit something too. I knew, most of the time, when you were watching. I could sense it and occasionally I could catch your reflection in the mirror above our bed or I could hear the door creak open slightly. I just figured you were a normal, curious, little girl, wondering why mommy sounded like she was in pain. But, the notion of your curiosity left my mind on one particular night.

"Wow Dad! I didn't know you knew! So, what happened that night that changed your mind about me just being curious?" Makayla secretly copied almost everything that was said between her father and her to Natalie. Garrett watched Natalie as she tried desperately to control her body's convulsions. Damn that young pussy looked so good being pounded by those gorgeous, thin fingers! He gazed at his daughter, also fingering herself, but a lot more intimate; slow and shallow.

"Well, one night, your mother was on top of me. It was so dark, we couldn't see each others faces. Her panting and moaning drowned out the sound of the bedroom door. I saw you standing there, holding Bandy to your chest. I still remember you had on a tiny t-shirt and a cute little pair of white panties with a small, pink bow on the front."