What Once Was Innocent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still have those, Dad. I've worn them since I was seven, though they fit a lot tighter then they did back then. But proceed." Makayla arched her back, reading the recollection.

"This is so weird; telling you about your mother and I having sex." Garrett was lying. It turned him on more then she knew. He began typing again, letting his stretched member dangle in front of him.

"Well you definitely weren't seven. But I could see you from the night light we have in the living room–you're face any everything. I knew exactly what you were looking at, even though it was so dark in there. You were looking at your mother's ass and my balls pressed deep between it. I saw you slip your hand into your panties and watched you play with yourself the entire time we had sex."

"Did you watch me the whole time?"

"My eyes never left you. Your expression is burned in my mind."

"Did it turn you on that your little girl was watching her mommy and daddy fuck?"

"Yes."

"Did you ever, you know, wish it was me?"

"I was imagining it was you on top of me the whole time. God, I'm a sick bastard!"

"No Dad, you're not. I don't care what society says. I know men's minds often go where they aren't 'supposed' to go. I wanted to fuck you then too. Are you jacking off, Daddy?"

"Oh I have been!"

Garrett watched his cock leap and immediately began stroking it.

"Daddy, think about it. Natalie is in the other room fingering herself and you can see her. You're jacking off in the very next room and you're both watching me play with myself. Isn't that so fucking hot?" Makayla shivered as she pressed hard against her little pink clit.

"It's unbelievable hot, doll! I can see both of you gorgeous, young girls fucking yourselves. It's the closest I'll ever get to a threesome. Why don't you make us cum, baby girl?"

"Don't be so sure of that, Daddy. You're about to have a fresh, new life. Are you ready to cum for your little girl?"

"Yes, Angel. And Natalie appears to be ready too."

Makayla laid back on her back, spreading her legs wide, slowly dipping her finger into shiny pussy. Garrett, and Natalie for that matter, could both see her large tits not even giving up their pert statue to her being on her back. They sat beautifully, high and firm, so big they covered her face. Makayla had a captive audience as she brought them both over the apex of their climaxes.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Natalie quickly regained her composure, closing her legs; sweet cum oozing between her ass cheeks.

"My God, Kayla that was so hot! I think I came harder then I ever have!"

Makayla raised up and lowered her stomach down on her bed, spreading her legs behind her. Her face and her tits, which were pressed against the bed, were the only thing in view.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too. So did my dad." Makayla smiled slyly.

"You're dad was watching you the whole time? You naughty thing!" Natalie eyes glanced around the edge of her screen. Her eyes glaring, trying to focus on something.

"Yeah, he enjoy watching me. But he also enjoyed watching you. See that tiny, little crack in his door?"

Natalie's face immediately turned blood red.

"Oh my God, Kayla! How did you know that?"

"He told me he could see you."

"You knew he could when you asked me to take my panties off at my desk?"

"No, he wasn't on then. You were already in the middle of it." Makayla cut her webcam off, hoping she had embarrassed Natalie enough.

"Oh my God! I have to go Makayla! I can't believe you didn't tell me! Bye."

"Bye."

Natalie nonchalantly peered into the crack in the door. She could vaguely see a small sliver of Garrett's body, behind his desk. She backed her chair up just a little, slid up on the edge of it and spread her legs as wide as they would go. She slowly slipped two fingers deep inside of her juicy cunt, her body gyrating seductively. She brought out her fingers, slippery wet, on the verge of dripping her spent cum. She looked at them curiously then slowly began licking them from base to tip, delicately collecting every drop of her sweet nectar on the tip of her pointed tongue. Slowly sliding the two fingers entirely into her mouth, she tightly sucked on them and removed them, clean. She stood up and pranced down the hall to the bathroom.

"She did more damage then she thought," she thought.