What the Fuck? Ch. 04: Slut Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
859 Followers

Kevin has the same problem, with Donna licking around his balls every time he gets near fully in her throat, and tugging gently on his balls like a girl motioning for a trucker to blow his horn. Kevin blows his horn into her mouth, and Donna slams her hands into a vice grip on his ass, claws fully extended, as his back arches while his hips thrust, in the small motions she allows while she keeps every single drop of his cum in her mouth. Her rear quarter is thrashing, squirting, and dripping, as her sugar walls collapse my cock flat, crushed under the extreme orgasm as she bucks until finally she goes limp on the table.

Kevin and I both pull out, high fiving as we walk toward the bathrooms. He takes the closest one, I take the one near the bedrooms, noting the cameras are on and recording. Using a towel to clean up, I quickly pee and return, as I expect to find Donna unconscious on the table, but as I later found out when I reviewed the videos, she was just knackered from the intense climaxes, rolling over to reposition the chair so we could find her as we walked down the hallway, spread eagled on the chair, fingering her juicy cunt and licking off her fingers as she moans.

"You two are fucking bedroom gods! Whatever you want me to do, I really, really, really fucking want to do it!" Donna cries out.

"Then thrust your hips forward so I can lick out your slushy pussy." I tell her firmly.

"Motherfucker! That was my line!" Kevin objects.

"Motherfucker indeed!" I say with a smile, then add "Doesn't mean we can't take turns."

"Oh Gawd, two guys who eat the slush after they cum in me! I think I've died and gone to heaven!" Donna exclaims.

"Just think, Debbie has been having me do that for years. Think of all those times you could have shared it, eaten out her slush. Think of that every time you have the opportunity from now on." I offer, as my tongue quits wasting time talking, flicking around the thick lips of her slot, flicking across the clit like a miniature vibrating finger, then diving in to scoop out and swallow three jism coated blobs of cinnamon flavored bliss.

Kevin isn't mouthy, he just slides his head in next to me to lick all around her vulva, even laving her taint, then back to suck on her clit, making her thrash and squirt some more into our faces. Then he dives into her wet hole, without a scuba mask, or even the snorkel he will need to breathe in the liquid filled and gushing chamber. He quickly licks her taint again, to catch escaping lube. I then dive back in, sucking and humming 'Hava Nagela' on her clit, as she laughs and playfully pounds her fists on my back, objecting to being made to laugh and cum at the same time.

Kevin slides his head back in, licking deeply, trying to drain the swamp, forgetting he is the alligator making it wet in the first place. Donna is laughing as I playfully bash her face with my semi-hard cock, then she grabs me by the balls and forces me into her mouth.

"Guys, before we do what we want to do, we better set up for the next scene." Kevin suggests from his cum glazed face.

"I am never letting go of my son's cock. It belongs to me now, and even Debbie is going to have to fight a tongue duel to get it back." Donna declares bravely, as she goes back to sucking me deeply, stroking my cock with her hand as she applies a lot of suction before hoovering all the way down my shaft.

"I have to fuck your thoroughly in this next scene." Kevin replies.

"Ok, then, look at the time! On to the next scene, where is it, what can I do to set up?" Donna cheerfully answers, popping off my cock with a distinct audible 'pop'.

"Mom, do you have to be so enthusiastic?" I complain playfully.

"Into the living room. Get dressed in the clothing provided." Kevin says with a gleam in his eye.

Seeing the cream colored sweater with the plunging V neck and the milk chocolate knee length skirt gives me an idea. I lead Kevin to Debbie's old bedroom, and sure enough, they are there in the closet. I take out the old letter sweater from orchestra that I once gave Debbie. It still fits. Tom's old letter jacket is a little tight on Kevin, but he won't be wearing it too long.

"I have an idea for a little role-playing psychodrama, which should help deeply anchor her new slut life in her old one. Wait a minute or two before you come in." I tell Kevin.

"OK, dude, whatever you think best." he agrees.

I walk in to the living room, and Donna is squeezing her thighs together like she is doing Kegels on the couch, almost in the exact pose I asked her to take in the cupola. Her eyes flutter open, and she quits pressing her thighs together to lean a little my way, accenting her cleavage.

"Hi son. You're home early." Donna says languorously, like she'd just taken a nap.

"Hi Mommie! We were let out early. Can I talk to you?" I say as I sit down next to her, placing my right hand on her thigh, under the edge of her skirt at the knee.

"Jon-jon, you know you can talk to me about anything. We are so much closer than other Mothers and Sons. So close that I'm not going to slap your hand like I did to Jack's boss when he slid his hand up my thigh." Donna spreads her legs just a little in an open invitation.

"It's just, well, you aren't wearing a bra, and your nipples are stiff, and I wanted to check to see if you were wearing panties. Tom says you and Debbie are both very very naughty with him. In fact he brags at the school that you are both his sluts, Mom." I say as my hand reaches the promised land, dragging up the skirt with my wrists so that she is almost completely exposed.

"Well, son, Tom just has a way with women. His cock is bigger than yours, he knows how to use it, and he treats his women well. He always makes sure we come, even if he already has, plus he never shames us for what we do with him. Debbie even had a threesome with him and Julia – several in fact – and Tom says he wants a mother daughter threesome. I don't know about that." Donna replies wistfully.

"I do." Kevin strides in.

"Tom! Dude! What are you doing here?" I set the role play.

"I just came to get an after school piece from my sluts." Kevin as Tom boasts.

"I am not your slut. I'm married to Jack." Donna protests.

"I'll bet you are a slut. I've already had you, since I promised to leave Debbie alone if you put out. But that deal is off, since you just claimed not to be my slut. When you sucked my cock, you were my slut. When I fucked you again and again as you came on my cock, you were my slut. When I reamed out your ass as you climaxed over and over, you were my slut. Yet you deny it now. Promise me one day, fail to put out the next. That is very naughty." Kevin as Tom builds up the drama for Donna.

"But I'll give you a chance to prove whether or not you are my slut. I'll sit here on your other side, and Jon-jon and I will pull out our cocks. If you can keep from stroking our dicks, you don't have to pull up your sweater to let us fondle and suck your tits. If you can keep yourself from sucking our pricks, you don't have to tuck your skirt in your waistband, giving us full access to you pussy. Plus if you don't beg to fuck us both, including your own son, you won't have to let us both fuck you at the same time. I'll bet you are such a big slut that not only will you suck and fuck me, but you will suck and fuck your own son right in front of me, even letting him fuck you in the ass. You are a slut, Donna, don't ever deny it in front of me again." Kevin says as he pulls out his half hard shaft, and I do the same.

Donna is a little bit wild eyed, her mind trying to resolve all the subconscious commands and her own history, and the role playing, but in the end, it came down to what she wants, and what she wants is our cocks. Her hands reach out, grasping onto our shafts, playing with the tips, stroking us hard.

"That's a good Mommie-slut. Play with those cocks you crave while we enjoy your funbags." I tease as we pull her sweater up over her breasts, so she is lewdly displayed but not naked. Our hands tease her nipples, stiff as carpet tacks, but a whole lot more fun to play with, as we pinch them and tug them. I lean in and start sucking her right breast as Kevin leans in and starts sucking her left breast. Donna is moaning, and if she is wired anything like Debbie, which is a good bet, playing and sucking on her nipples turns the pilot light in her pussy from "keep warm" to "maximum heat".

"I'll bet you want to just take my cock and shove it into your mouth, get it fully hard, fully wet, fully ready to fuck you. If you choose your son's cock, then he will fuck you first. But I'm betting you want Tom's cock in you again, Tom's dick that filled you so well, Tom's prick that made you cum over and over again. All you have to do is suck it, then I'll fill your tight pussy with my cum." Kevin as Tom torments Donna.

"Suck me too, Mommie-slut. If you suck my cock too, then we can both fuck you, both bend you over, both make you beg to serve our cocks. There is a submissive little slut inside you, craving to become a big slut, become the slut-Mommie all other slut-Mommies are measured against. You are the Mother I'd Like to Fuck, the MILF of my wet dreams. You just have to get sucking some cock before we spray our cum all over your couch instead of in your mouth or better yet, your sweet tight pussy!" I tease and torment.

Like a flash, she bends over to take Kevin's big thick dick between her archer's bow lips, all the way to the root. I pull up her skirt, tucking it in her waistband, as our hands start spreading her legs, toying with the wet lips of her vulva, flicking and pulling and even pinching her clit. Her ass is shaking with need, yet still trying to hold back her climax. She is still stroking Kevin, even as she deep throats him, and I wonder how the dude can manage to keep from filling her mouth. Then she turns around, sucking on my shaft, a plea of need from her core through her lips and tongue.

Kevin lifts up her ass, disconnecting her hand from his cock, probably a good thing or I'm sure I would have ended up licking up blobs of cum from the couch. He goes to work on her pussy with both hands, then his tongue, licking up along her taint and rimming her asshole as her hips buck. She is cumming hard, and her blowjob gets slow and sloppy because of it, which I don't mind one bit, since it allows me to postpone my own climax.

Using just his hands to work over her channel, fingers thrusting inside her tight slot (only two fit), Kevin says "You need to take your mouth off your son's cock, you incestuous slut, and start begging to be fucked. Because I can make you cream all night and you'll never get our cocks inside you until you beg."

"Please...please...what do I have to do?" Donna says as she pulls off my cock, then returns to deep throat my cock with a worrisome ferocity. I'm not going to last long, so I tap Kevin on the shoulder. He pulls her off my cock by her hair, a lot more gently than it sounds, as he prepares to lecture her.

"Donna, you have to admit you are our total and complete slut. You are Jon-Jon's Mommie-slut, and Tom's fuck-slut. You are my gangbang slut, and you are Debbie and Lilah's cunt slave. You are ours to do as we please, and you will do anyone we say, in any way, at any time. Just beg us to let you do that for us." Kevin grins.

"Jon-jon, you know I'm your Mommie-slut, I just sucked you cock right in front of Tom. Tom, you know I'm your fuck slut, gangbang slut. I am a total and complete slut and I am your total and complete slut, for both of you, even for Lilah and Debbie. I am yours to do as you please. I will do anyone you say, any way you say, any time you say. Please, I beg of you, fuck me now and take me forever as your slut!" Donna raises up her ass and wriggles it at Kevin, while she goes back to deep throating my cock.

Kevin just spears into her tight hole, as she holds her mouth all the way down my shaft, licking my balls. Kevin is not going to give her any mercy, he is pretty wound up, so this is likely to be a short hard fuck. He does that for about thirty seconds, then realizes he doesn't have much time, so he pulls out to take a break.

"Fuck your Mommie. Fuck your Mommie-slut!" Kevin commands.

We trade places, and I slide into her dripping snatch, as tight as ever. Somehow Donna and Debbie have this genetic gift of sugar walls that close right back down, so almost any size cock gets a tight fit regardless of what size cock just fucked them. I don't know how or why Mother Nature invented the one-size-fits-all pussy, but I'm damn glad she did.

Kevin is urgently making the V for Victory sign, except horizontally, which I instantly recognize as universal sign language for double penetration. I pull out, licking Donna's rim, fingers dropping aerial bombardments of her own lube scooped out of her pussy, then pull her on top of me, fingering her ass open until I can slide my rebar stiff cock into her hot ass. They say the ass is hotter because the blood vessels are closer to the surface, but that also makes it easier to damage, so I intend to emulate Brad's slow and thorough ass screwing technique.

Kevin joins us, sliding his oversized, overlong shaft inside, like he is ripping Donna open. I never felt anything like this, all my anal sex with Debbie and Lilah involved hard plastic on the other side, and nothing on the scale of Kevin's cock. I can feel the pulse of his heart through the thin membrane that separates our shafts, feel the ridge of his dick pass over mine as it plums the depth of her cunt. Donna is vibrating and thrashing, writhing and moaning, as we take turns sliding slowly in and out of her. We are now both nowhere near climax, as Donna experiences nothing but climax, as it goes sideways, and horribly wrong.

Jack opens the door to the living room, home two days early, to find his wife impaled on the cocks of two other men, one of whom is his son-in-law. Jack is a long haul tracker, built like a lineman, two hundred fifty some pounds of aggrieved husband. Kevin may be able to get out without too much damage, but I'm at the bottom of the pile, and due for a major ass-whipping.

"What the Fuck?" Jack yells.

Donna turns to look at him, then says very calmly "Jack, go to the bedroom, take off your clothes, and put on your uniform. Bring me the strap-on, and the coconut lube. If you haven't already spunked in your shorts, you can climb up on the side of the couch, then I will suck you off. If you try to wipe off and still get sucked, I will lock you in your cock cage for a month! Gentlemen, you may refer to my husband as 'Peggy' from now on. Now be quick about it Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack likes to suck other guys dicks!"

Turns out Jack had turned to steroids when his football career was failing, only he didn't count on the terrible side effect – it shrunk your junk. He tried to get into the police academy (a refuge for the steroid afflicted), but he washed out and ended up working at a warehouse. Enter Mr. Barton, a man who could recognize the steroid afflicted a mile away, who also had an eye for hot young wives, with a big thick prick (which was about the same size as Jonathan's, slightly over average) to satisfy them.

Over a year long campaign, he planted the ideas in Jack's head that tormented him to this day. Ideas like he wasn't man enough to satisfy his beautiful young wife anymore, he was going to walk in on her with another man, wouldn't it be better if he found out if he could handle it first, wouldn't it be better if a friend helped them out? Wouldn't Donna want to suck Mr. Barton's cock, it was so much bigger than whatever Jack had left, wouldn't Jack love to see his wife in the throes of orgasm again, from something other than his tongue? Wouldn't he be better off, learning to please her with his tongue, while a real man pleased her with a real cock? Wouldn't it be better to know what she tasted like with sperm inside her, so he would know how to tell if it had already happened? Wouldn't he be embarrassed if she made him clean off the other guys cock with his own mouth?

Jack said yes, and Mr. Barton made it clear he would be using Donna a lot, and Debbie too when she became old enough. Whatever that future held, Jack was determined never to see it, yet by his own actions, the die was already cast, his sweet wife already taken out from under him, during two weeks where Mr. Barton used them both, Donna as his fucktoy and Jack as his cum dumpster and fluffer. Jack signed up for trucking school that following Monday, never going back to the warehouse, wrestling his own demons until Tom took over Debbie, and he caught him with Donna.

After that he wrestled his cock alone in his truck or hotel rooms, until the night he let a tranny hooker into his cab, got talked into sucking him off, and confessed everything to Donna. Donna put him on a strict regime of female domination and strap-on pegging, which he had recently broken by visiting glory hole booths in the different towns he drove through. He was rolling the dice, hard, and it had finally caught up to him. He deserves whatever Donna dishes out, of that he is sure. He turns to the bedroom to face the humiliation he has dreaded for years.

Jonathan regains his hardness, luxuriating in the hot ass of his Mother-in-Law, as Kevin's thick dick plies her juicy seam, with periodic fountains of Donna squirting. They'd already completely soaked the couch, yet they continue to torment her nipples, stroke her clit, doing everything they know how, including Kevin kissing her deeply, fighting her wicked tongue with his own as she bucks, thrashes, and moans between them.

'Peggy' walks back in, cross dressed in pink women's lingerie, garishly made up with blue eyeshadow, like the Mimi character from the Drew Carey show as a drag queen, only with longer medium brunette hair from the shoulder length wig, lots of eyeliner and mascara. His lips have fire engine red lipstick, and his mouth hangs open at the scene of his wife being double stuffed right in front of him. He wears a pink bustier, two Nerf balls filling it out, while he wears taupe colored hose on his legs. His entire body other than his head is shaved smooth. His package is only about three to four inches, fully erect, surprisingly thick with big smooth balls, sticking out of his tiny french cut frilly pink thong.

Laughing and pointing, Kevin is climaxing into Donna's tight twat, which is spasming around his shaft in her own wave of climaxes. Jonathan joins in the laughter as he fails to match Brad's focus and staying power, balls spurting into Donna's hot, tight and also spasming bunghole.

"Lay down on the floor, Peggy." Donna commands, then adds "Lick all their hot fresh real man-cum out of my wet cunt and ass. Give me those cum kisses you crave where another man's ball juice goes in your mouth and I might just let you suck them off instead of being just a fluffer all night."

Jack as Peggy did his best not to waste a single drop, as Donna rubs her ass and cunt on his face. Then Jack is spurting out his little cock, and I know he has tasted our cinnamon bun flavored jism. Donna is into moving things along, so she pulls him up onto all fours, kneeling on the rug in front of the couch. She places the big black strap-on dildo into her pussy entrance, a Kevin thick but twelve inch long pussy stretcher, then shoves it in to the hilt. Her hips respond as she fucks herself in front of us, then puts on her harness, locks in the strap-on, and kneels behind Jack as Peggy.

"This may hurt a little, ass-slut. I don't fucking care." Donna says cruelly as she rams forward, spearing Jack in the ass with her dildo, but he'd been a good boy on the road, wearing his butt plugs, so he took her first stroke more easily than I could have believed, if you'd told me about it the day before.

craigool
craigool
859 Followers