What the Fuck? Ch. 04: Slut Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"I'm Kevin Thurgood, a Senior Partner at LDJ&J, where Jonathan and Debbie both work. Here's my card." he says as he passes it to her. She takes it, and it is like a super slut bomb has exploded into Donna, her hair flips, her hands pull slightly to open the robe just enough to show him her full rack, her back arches, her nipples stiffen, her wet hot pussy scent is overwhelming.

I slide up between them before she can take action, saying "Hey Mom! I made full partner!", handing her my card. Donna's knees quiver, then buckle, and she almost falls over, but Kevin and I quickly catch her, pulling her to a chair. She pulls me close to her, then kisses me deeply, not like a son-in-law, but the hot kiss I have always craved from her, the one that bespeaks of insistent unrelenting need.

"Jon-jon, if this is your fantasy of fucking me on my own kitchen table while I suck his cock, I have to tell you it is and has been my fantasy ever since Debbie told me about it, and if you don't stop me, I'm going to be sucking both your cocks in less than thirty seconds." Donna whispers to me in a sultry, husky voice of sheer need.

"Donna, I would never stop you from being the fully erotic woman I already know you are, the woman I love, the woman so many of us love." I say as I kiss her, while she nearly screams with glee into my mouth. We kiss for a few moments as her heat builds. Then she stands, knocking the chair out of the way to fall on the floor, as she opens the robe completely, but does not remove it, striding to Kevin as she focuses on him like a tigress targeting an antelope.

"Threesome?" she asks as she kisses him in the same frantic take-no-prisoners style, while her hands are already busy undoing his belt and yanking his pants and briefs down in a single motion, as she waves me over to join them. Her mouth is on his cock, then her left hand as she stands to do the same to me, the frantic, yet intense kiss, full of need and so wanton it almost makes me cry. My pants and briefs join his on the floor, as she takes turns sucking us. I don't think it took thirty seconds, more like fifteen.

Donna is sucking us, and stroking our cocks, as she pulls us closer together. Then she is pulling us so that both of our cocks are in her mouth at the same time, rubbing our cock tips together while her snake like tongue licks us, mouth sucking us both, more stroking and rubbing. Kevin is writhing from the male to male contact alone, while Donna chuckles and I squirm. This goes on until I am certain Kevin and I are going to blow what could be the last load for the night for me. Donna senses this and pulls back, standing up, to lick my ear.

"Rip my clothes off and fuck me like you really mean it." Donna huskily begs in my ear. I respond by yanking her around to face the table, really one of those fold down tables with a folding metal leg, like you might see in a travel trailer, then pull the robe off of her, throwing it over the discarded chair on the floor. I don't have the strength to rip her heavily reinforced bra, I'm not sure even Jack could do it, so I slip my hand into the utility drawer behind me and use the scissors to cut her bra straps, then the band itself. Her breasts explode out of their confinement, as I push her onto the semicircle at the end of the table, face down. The scissors slide into the hole of her panties on the right side, cutting through the fabric, then the left one. Her pubic bone is against the edge of the table, trapping the panties between her and the table. I grab her ass cheeks, spreading them for a quick feel before plunging my hard shaft into her wet, dripping slot, bashing her clit against the table. It worked better than I ever dreamed in my fantasy, with Donna climaxing around my cock before Kevin could even slip into her mouth.

I think I reached a new personal best, since Kevin and I kept changing it up, waddling around the table to exchange ends whenever one or the other of us got too close to climax. Donna even yanked my balls and tried the finger up my ass trick to try to get me to cum, but I would just keep stroking into her sweet mouth as she sucks me, or into her perfect one-size-fits-all hot as fuck pussy, while she just thrashes, moans, and cums. I finally see a white light coming for me as she squeezes down in one of her cock flattening sugar wall spasms, and I spurt for what feels like thirty seconds. I have to catch my breath, leaning up against the sink as Kevin takes his turn, my boiling jism mixing with his own as he thrashes and grunts. Peggy drops by to lick my cock clean, I had forgotten he is even here. He cleans off Kevin, then gently takes care of Donna, who lays panting on the table.

"That was one of the hottest experiences of my entire life. Thank you." Kevin says as he shakes my hand, then sits Donna up and kisses her.

We pull our pants up and prepare to leave. Donna reaches for the robe, but I say "Umma-Gumma Professor Peanut", and she freezes in place.

"Donna, you will go back to the cupola. If the lights are not on you will turn them on. You will sit in the chair you sat it today completely naked, facing the hallway, and you will make yourself climax, remembering everything you did today, and every fantasy you have. You will tell the cameras all your secrets, then go to bed and have the best sleep you have ever had in your life. When you wake, you will call the number on the brochure, and do whatever they tell you to do. You will wake up and act normally when I finish counting down to one." I kiss her, fondle her huge tits and roast beef pussy, knowing this is only the beginning of a wonderful friend with benefits relationship with my soon to be ex-Mother-In-Law, saying "10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1".

Kevin and I say our goodbyes, then head out to Greeley's Steakhouse, they are still open until 2 am, and it is midnight thirty.

As we are eating our very late dinner, Kevin says "I thought Jack was going to try to fuck me in the ass when I was fucking Donna. Too much ass play in the household for my taste."

"I'm used to it. Debbie was always into strap-ons, part of her lesbian experiences with Lilah I think. But that is as far as I have ever gone." I admit.

"So you're an anal virgin? Never had a man's cock up your ass?" Kevin says with a chuckle.

"No, never. What's so fucking funny about that?" I ask as Kevin laughs so hard he almost chokes on his steak.

Coughing his steak out into a napkin, Kevin wipes his eyes and tells me, "For Gawd sakes man, never let Brad get a whiff of that. He will have you setup and locked away with him on a long weekend where he fucks your ass into oblivion. Seriously man, you won't be able to walk right or sit down right for two weeks after that. Never, never fucking let him know." Kevin warned.

So I had something new to worry about. What is Lilah doing? How is Debbie, my sweet soon to be ex-wife dealing with her slut conversion and promotion to corporate fuck-slut? What is Katrina going to choose? What about my impending incestuous rape of my own mother's mind to turn her into a bisexual fuck-slut just like myself, Debbie, and Donna? That all seems to be enough, without worrying that Brad could be trapping me into fucking my ass for three days straight was just beyond the pale, no matter how much the subconscious implanted suggestions made me want to suck his cock. Is this like with Victor and Jack, a new torment of voluntary participation in sex with another man? Is it really me, what some part of me deep inside wanted, or just a byproduct of being turned into a bisexual suck slut? Did I even want to find out?

craigool
craigool
861 Followers