What the Fuck? Ch. 04: Slut Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"Gentlemen, Peggy would beg to suck your cocks, but I speak for him now. He needs dick, he craves dick, and his mouth is waiting to be used. He has a four dick mouth, so the two of you should fit fine." Donna indicates a depth and breadth of perversion in my own family that I'd never suspected. Kevin steps up, and despite Jack's just having sucked my cum out of Donna's hot ass, I wander off to the bathroom to shower. Seems only polite, after all, he is family.

My shower is quick, a little soap and water, then I am good to go. When I get back to the living room, I am surprised to find no one is there. Everybody is in the kitchen, hydrating in one form or another. Jack quickly crawls over to me on his knees, as Donna absentmindedly strokes Kevin's billy club of a dick as she chugs bottled water with her other hand.

"Please. Please Jon-jon. I need to suck your cock." Jack as Peggy begs, as his hands climb up the back of my legs, partially for balance, but more to keep me from running away. Somehow he senses it, the internal battle which is so very difficult for me. I have no hypnotic compulsion to let him suck my cock. If I do this, it is because I and I alone put my cock into the mouth of another man, even one dressed up like a girl. Will that act make me gay?More gay than begging Victor to cum in my mouth? I almost scream inside as the choice rips up my insides, even after having sucked probably a dozen cocks already.

Taking my own pleasure, letting my cock get hard in his mouth, maybe even letting him suck my cum down his throat, what would that make me? Fully bisexual? For Debbie, for Lilah, it is different. Women don't have the social and psychological stigma associated with it that men do. Could I maintain my illusion that I was mind raped, that I was doing something other than what I wanted to do deep inside? Did the drugs give them control over me? Yes, I'm certain they did, just like I now have control over Donna. Is she doing anything she would not do normally, maybe a little wilder, less inhibited? Why is it I dream of sucking cock but never having my cock sucked by a man?

Jack as Peggy finally reaches my ass, moaning as he sucks my turgid cock between his lips, making up my mind for me despite my own indecision. He isn't that skilled, I need to get the poof from the compliance service to spend a week training his mouth. But what Jack doesn't have in skill he makes up for in enthusiasm, munching on my soft cock, as he coos, fondling my ball sack, which is hanging very low. He keeps one of his big trucker hands firmly on my ass, like he owns me now, but still thinks I might bolt to run away at any second. He sucks harder, holding the tip in his mouth as his right hand leaves my balls to pull my skin tight while he strokes my shaft.

He is starting to get me hard, my cock stiffening in his mouth as his motion gets more frantic, as I look down at the man I'd shared so many holidays with, never dreaming that he was dreaming of this moment, when he would be on his knees and I would willingly let him suck my cock. I realize it is about acceptance, just as I realize we are alone, Donna and Kevin having slipped out. I gently stroke the side of his face. He looks up at me, his eyes filled with tears, flooding out of his tear ducts to coat his face, as he sobs onto my cock, then into a bear hug of both his arms around my ass, wiping my half hard cock back and forth on his face, smearing his makeup, but Jack doesn't care. His secrets are out, and he is still loved.

We find Kevin and Donna in the bedroom, getting ready for the next segment. Donna looks righteously hot in a powder blue baby doll nightie, tied around her waist by the sash of her matching sheer blue robe. I'd seen her in something very similar, but red, back when I was dating Debbie, and rubbed my cock raw for weeks afterward. Kevin is in his t-shirt and shorts, so I go back to the cupola, to my briefcase, to put mine on.

When I come back, Jack as Peggy is in the closet, with the door open, kneeling and stroking his short dick. Kevin is finishing his instructions to Donna as she nods in acknowledgment.

"So you love helping out curious boys discover the charms of a mature woman, teaching them about all the things their high school dates will never have even dreamed of, yet one of them is your own son, so you are inflamed by the incest, and the fact he is so brazen as to bring his best friend with him while he seduces you. It is cat and mouse as you seduce both of them, then finally overcome with passion, you do your best to try to fuck them to death. Do you think you can live that, love that, inhabit that?" Kevin asks her in a firm, commanding tone.

"Yes, yes. I think I know exactly how that feels already." Donna replies huskily. She turns on the vibrator, rubbing it on her clit, pulling her sheer panties to the side to slide it inside her slick channel, as Kevin and I stand by the door and knock. Red faced, she places the vibrator in a tray on her nightstand, but does not turn it off, so it makes a bit of a racket as it bounces around in the tray. She turns on the bed to face the door, crossing her legs to try to hide the wet spot, slightly arching her back to thrust her huge rack out in distraction.

"Hey Mom! We were looking through Dad's porn to find something to stroke off to tonight, and we found these." I spread the pictures of Debbie out on the bed, then say "Jeez, Mom, it looks like Dad is whoring my sister out and keeping pictures of it to whack off over!"

Donna responds by getting up, turning to face the bed, then bending over to support herself with her arms as her massive rack sways beneath her, thrusting out her ass to make a ninety degree bend so her beautiful legs, encased in her matching powder blue thigh highs, shimmer in the light. She shifts her weight from one leg to another, like she is rubbing herself off right in front of us, keeping her huge jugs swaying from side to side. She looks through the pictures carefully, slowly, one by one. I can hear the heavy breathing and the soft splat, splat, splat in the closet of Jack getting off, whether to the pictures of his daughter being a slut, or his wife being the most perfect Mommie-slut ever, I don't think I will ever know.

"What are you boys up to?" Donna laughs, saying "This picture shows Tom fucking Debbie's tight pussy, well any pussy would be tight with that size of cock in it, and this picture shows you fucking your sister's mouth, Jon-jon. These other pictures show you fucking your sister with your friend from both ends, which frankly makes me a little jealous. If anybody turned your sister out, it was the two of you. Did you come here to try to seduce your Mommie too?" she finishes playfully, as she sucks on her thumb.

"Mom, mom, mom, you've got it all wrong. While you would be the most perfect Mommie-slut EVER, Tom and I are worried about Debbie. You need to keep tabs on her, every day, or she may become the biggest slut the world has ever known." I say softly.

"Besides, Mrs. Griffin, if I wanted to make you my slut, you would BE my slut, just like Debbie is my slut. Yes, we took the pictures, but the real problem with those pictures is that it isn't you in them. You want to have pictures like that taken of you every day. You are the most perfect Mommie-slut ever, but no one knows it but you. You need to show them. You need to make them feel it. You need their hard cocks in you, their wet pussies on your face, their tongues in your hot twat. You need cocks, cocks, cocks, one, two three at a time. Unlike a nympho, every single one will make you cum, over and over again, so that everyone can know, like you do to your core, that you are a slut. My Slut. Toms' slut. Your son's slut. Jon-jon's slut. Heck, even Debbie and Lilah's slut. I bet you dream of them both being your sweet little snatch snackers, and you crave to put your own tongue in every hot pussy just to see if they taste any different. Let me tell you as a guy who gets around, they all taste different. Every cock, every cunt unique." Kevin finishes off her programming.

"Well it seems you two have been lying to me! You know how we deal with that in this household! You will pull your shorts down and lay in my lap, right this very second, Mr. Tom Watts!" Donna demands as she grabs him by the hair, moving around to the foot of the bed, facing the closet, then pushes Kevin roughly to the floor as she barks out "Stay!". She returns to the nightstand, pulls out a jar of Albolene moisturizing cleanser, putting it on the tray with the vibrator, and puts them on the foot of the bed as she sits down. She grabs Kevin by the hair, and he quickly gets the message, dropping his shorts and laying over her lap.

"There is no counting, I will spank you until I feel like your lies are a distant memory. I will touch you wherever I like, however I like, and you may squirm as much as you like, but if you get off my lap before I say so, I will get Jack's belt and you won't be able to sit down for a week. So decide right now if you are a man who can take whatever I dish out, or a boy who wants his ass whipped within an inch of his life. Men get to fuck me, boys have to go jerk themselves off while they dream of what they can do when they become real men. I'll be happy either way, and you will remember for the rest of your life never to lie to me again." Donna promises darkly.

Donna reaches over Kevin, then back between her legs, pulling to adjust him, until his hard cock is sandwiched firmly between her legs, as she squeezes them together. Her right hand pulls his balls back over her leg, so he has to leave his legs spread for his ball bag to have room. She pats them lightly, then swats them harder, until he is whimpering. Smiling now, she starts really hard spanks, pulling her hand all the way to her shoulder, then slamming it down into his ass cheeks, as he yelps, driving his cockhead into her leg, bending his boner, forcing out a groan. Donna keeps whacking him the same way, then goes back to spanking his balls as he whimpers. Donna then cocks her arm above her head, and starts wailing on his ass even harder, as his yelps start to show real signs of distress.

"We should give you a break from that, don't you think?" Donna suggests as Kevin nods, sweat pouring off his head. Donna takes the vibrator, opens the jar of lube, leaving some of the almost transparent lube dripping from the tip in agonizingly slow motion, as she takes it directly to Kevin's ass, holding it vertically above his rosebud, lightly lowering it like a pendant, or a missile dropping back into its silo tip first.

"Ungh-ungh-ungh!" Kevin replies, hips thrashing, bending his boner but he can't help himself. He continues to quiver, as his ass cheeks spasm, while the vibrator opens his sphincter just a little bit wider.

Donna slaps his balls as Kevin groans, while she grabs and starts pushing the vibrator into him. She spanks him hard again, and his ass cheeks are both now bright red. Now she squeezes his ball sack, milking his balls for cum, as she strokes the vibrator in and out of his ass, to ripples of the muscles in his ass cheeks. Kevin is breathing hard now, and must be moments from cumming. Donna grabs him by the hair and stands him up, telling him "Go stand over in that corner, and stroke the vibrator as deep into your ass as you can take it. If you cum, I will spank you again and then fuck you the rest of the night with my strap-on, since you like being fucked in the ass so much."

"Jon-jon, get your ass over here, you know the drill." Donna demands.

I climb over her lap and she adjusts my cock to be squeezed between her legs, until anymore pressure is going to be painfully bending my boner. She pulls my loose ball sack out over her leg, and starts swatting my ball bag, leading to twinges in my gut like I'm going to throw up, so I end up whimpering and groaning just like Kevin did. The first "crack!" of her hand on my ass stings so much there are tears in my eyes as I yelp. She backhand slaps my ball bag, then uses that as a windup for another hard sting on my ass, repeating the ball slap ass smash combination over and over, driving my boner into painful compression against her legs, making my balls feel like a punching bag, and my ass is on fire. I can hear the splat, splat splat, of Jack in the closet, as Donna demands "Peggy, get me the silver bullet."

She takes the silver vibrator and dips it in the lube like she did before, and it is an island of ice in my flaming ass. Instead of letting it slowly drop in, she corkscrews it back and forth, daring my ass to try to resist her penetration. It doesn't and she is all the way in me, turning up the vibrator to maximum.

"Peggy, fluff him good, stroke his ass with the vibrator, but don't drink him down, all his cum belongs to me tonight. Move over to the side of the bed so you get a good view. Tom, quit playing with your ass, you aren't gay, and you don't even play one on TV. I'm going to grab the headboard, and we are going to fuck so hard we knock the wall down!" Donna instructs as we all move to implement her commands.

"Untie the pussy. But beware, she's a man eater!" Donna says as she grabs the headboard, her fingers safe since the posts at the ends are four inches thick. Kevin does as she asks, then whisks off the blue gauzy bikini panty to the back side of the bed. His cock is so thick my fingers barely close around it as I guide him into her boiling hot dripping slot, and then 'blam, blam, blam', 'blam, blam, blam', 'blam, blam, blam', Kevin is working hard on knocking the wall down, while Jack as Peggy involuntarily moans, then turns to cup my balls, grabbing the vibrator with his other hand, as he sucks my cock slowly into his mouth, nibbling and kissing and sucking.

"Fuck me! Slam that big cock into me Tom! Fuck me! Harder than you've ever fucked Debbie, I can take it! I can take all of your big fucking cock! Give it to me! Give it to me! Fuck Me-e-e-e-e!" Donna cries out as Kevin thrusts his thick cock, burying it as hard as he can in her pussy, bashing her buns with his hips, her big breasts bouncing around like balloons in a hurricane, being tossed to and fro as she thrashes in climax beneath him. Donna's back is arched, while Kevin (playing the part of Debbie's ex-boyfriend Tom), fucks her in front of her husband and son-in-law. I reach out to squeeze a nipple hard, holding on to it as her body thrashes into a deep series of cums triggered by my nipple yank.

Jack as Peggy is getting greedy, turned on beyond belief by his wife being fucked so hard right in front of him, that he speeds up sucking my cock and thrusting the vibrator into my ass, much faster than I am comfortable with, harder and deeper than I like too. He is giving me a deep prostate massage, and I have to get him to back off, so I grab an earlobe, pinching and grabbing his ear, so he chuckles and settles down.

Kevin's hips are bucking, bouncing, and thrusting, all at the same time, as he starts pumping out the jism from his tight balls, sucked up into full walnut at the base of his cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck Me-e-e-e-e!" Donna cries out, thrashing as her hips flip, trying to buck off of Kevin's great big dick without any success, only driving her pussy harder and deeper onto his spurting shaft. "Peggy!" she cries out.

Jack as Peggy drops me like a hot potato, leaving me to fist my own cock and shove a vibrator in and out of my own ass, a new first for me. Peggy waits for the ride to be over for Kevin as Tom, and when he slips out of Donna's still spasming cunt, he guides Kevin's impressive meat pole into his mouth, while his other hand catches cum and lube dripping out of Donna's freshly fucked red hole. Peggy licks his hand as he slides beneath Donna, to lick her steaming snatch dry of all the jism and lube. He is going to be at that for awhile.

"Come on, Jon-jon. Time for the tit fuck you have always craved." Donna says as she pulls me over to stand on the bed, then dips a hand in the lube to grease up her cleavage, while her other hand grabs my poor abused balls, dragging my junk to her mouth. Donna keeps a firm grip on my balls as she blows me, wicked lips dancing on my shaft, flicking her tongue everywhere, licking my still captive balls, until she pulls them one final time, letting go to slide her thumb up my ass. She starts fucking my ass, in motions that keep her thumb in my ass with the vibrator as she blows me. I can literally feel my balls swell like she is pumping them full of fluid.

"Titty fucking time, sweet motherfucker." Donna taunts as she arches her back, placing my cock in her mammoth valley, closes her breasts around me, guiding my hands to hold her breasts as tightly as I want. It is up for me to fuck them now, those blessed breasts which have tormented me for years, as my thumbs start flicking her nipples.

Her eyes snap open as she says "What a good boy you are Jon-Jon! Some day you will make a woman very happy, and I have to tell you, today is that day!"

Kevin moves behind her, moving to fill her hot pussy again, and she objects, "No, baby. On my back. Jon-jon has to turn around, and Peggy has been good enough to get some head of his own."

So Donna lays down, her big breasts pointing like bullets at the ceiling, while Kevin spreads her legs. I take my position on her stomach, sliding forward until my cock docks at funbag city. Peggy kneels with his short cock to be sucked, but Donna has to turn her head to the side to get to a position where she can suck him. Donna reaches over absentmindedly to pull yet another vibrator from her nightstand, a small six incher, green and gel skin covered, which she dips in the lube and then applies to her clit. Kevin takes this as his green light, spearing forward into her, while I fuck her tits in long, deep strokes, flicking her nipples with my thumbs as I increase and decrease the pressure on my shaft. I lighten up as I stroke in, then increase the pressure as I draw my shaft back. If you have never tit fucked a big breasted woman, I highly recommend it, since the delightful sensation combined with the incredibly hot visuals really is exquisite.

Donna is shaking and shuddering the entire time, driven to the edge of sanity by a vibrator and three cocks. Her hips thrash, her moans and screams muffled by Peggy's cock in her throat, gobbling down a soft splat, splat, splat as his balls contract. I'm next, spraying baby batter out at the end of an upstroke, so it splashes onto her face. Kevin is muttering about how can she still be so tight as his hips buck, joining hers, and we all need to take a break to clean up. It is late now, almost 11pm, and we've been fucking for hours, without even a dinner break.

Kevin and I get dressed in our suits, and I collect the pictures, noticing one is missing. I look under the bed and behind it, finding a still soaked pair of powder blue bikini panties, which go into the jacket pocket. So I know I'm not the only one who collects trophies. I quickly check the night table, and sure enough, a picture of Debbie airtight on the picnic table has been squirreled away for later play. I leave it with a grin, as I pick up my briefcase to join them in the kitchen. Peggy is on his knees in the bedroom hallway, where he can look in, but not be in the shot.

Kevin is there in his suit and holding his briefcase, while Donna is in her peach colored terrycloth robe, open enough that her sheer black bra from today is reflecting light from the fluorescent light above the sink. She has on her pink bunny slippers, and I know I have been betrayed. Debbie once tied me down and tickled me until I told her almost all of my fantasies, one of which was taking that very terrycloth robe off of her mother and bending her over the kitchen table fucking the stuffing out of her, while she blew another guy with a big cock. Debbie had said at the time that her Mom would probably think that was hot and would go for it, but we never pursued it. There were very few secrets between Debbie and Donna, and I now knew my kitchen fantasy was not a secret to either one of them.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers