What the Hell's Happening Ch. 12-13

Story Info
Lights, camera... Ch. 12 &13.
5.9k words
3.89
21.2k
8

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, I know about the editing issues. I'm trying hard, honest. Thanks for persevering, cheers, Arch. The light dawns...

*****

12. LIGHTS, CAMERA...

"Kevin, come here baby!" Kevin jumped to his feet and ran to the bedroom. His beautiful hot wife beckoned.

She was sitting on the bed passively sucking Matt's cock. Her mouth was full so Kevin waited politely.

"Kevin sweetie?" She puffed as she eased free. "I have a little present for you. She nodded to the dresser where a package sat. "I purchased a penis cage for you last week in anticipation of today. I want you to go into the bathroom, fit it to your little man, and come back out here and show us how cute you look. If you wear your little device we'll let you watch us fuck, okay darling?" She chirped gaily but didn't wait for acquiescence, just gobbled back over her fat cock and bobbed happily, staring up into Mathew's eyes... seemingly lost in lust.

Kevin picked up the package like it was a nuclear isotope, and carried it into the bathroom with outstretched arms. The door closed as Becky began to earnestly attack Matt's balls with her tongue.

Kevin felt so humiliated and pathetic as he re-entered the bedroom naked and caged. He didn't have to act this bit.

Becky sat back, still grasping the cock. "Oh, look Matty isn't he cute!"

Matt laughed. "Baby, that's pathetic!"

"Oh don't be so cruel. I think he looks very pretty. Come here sweetie pie."

Kevin hobbled forward as if in leg irons. He wanted to crawl under the floor mat and hide.

"Let me see darling." She picked up the limp clear-plastic encased dick by just using her forefinger and thumb then screwing up her face as if it was all a bit too disgusting. Becky held it aloft for some time as if mesmerized, then just let it go, sighed and turned back to the monster shaft she'd not ceased stroking since her husband slunk into the bedroom. "Okay, just sit there and keep very quiet unless otherwise instructed." She reinstated her slurping, seemingly dismissing him like an annoying bug.

Becky was an excellent actress.

Kevin backed up and sat heavily into his chair. He appeared seriously de-oxygenated, breathing heavily.

"Okay baby, I think that might do it. Let's get you nicely fucked now!" Matt hissed, obviously close.

Motor winders whirred.

"Oh, goodie!" Becky bounced onto the bed excitedly positioning on hands and knees and wiggled her naked bum. The short chemise offered no covering to her pouting sex. Mathew chuckled at her enhanced exuberance, shuffled her back to the bed edge and stroked his fingers up over her soft wet hairless cleft.

"What do you want baby?" He chuckled.

"Cock!"

"You want your husband to fuck you?"

"God no, I want a cock!"

"Is this what you want baby?" Matt ran his fat head hard down through her glistening folds.

"Ohhh, yeah!" Her hips followed the tracing head, searching desperately for impalement.

"Greedy slut! Now pray nicely, and thou might receive."

"Oh please Matt, stop teasing me and just drive that thing in deep baby. I need fucked so bad!" She was starting to sound hysterical. He used his big hands to open her ass cheeks wide, making sure that her entire secret was openly and vividly displayed. Her little crinkly rear hole pulsed in tune with her desperate clit and aching vaginal tunnel. Matt held her wide and she arched her back downward, forcing her bum higher to offer better vision and access. Mat just grinned.

He'd tried to fuck her ass previously, but she was too freaked out. He knew he'd soon be reaming that tight hole for the first time ever and her husband would be watching. In fact the poor bastard would be participating in his beautiful wife's public and final deflowering. He shuddered at that thought, pressed hard and quite simply and mercilessly rammed the fat shaft to the hilt!

Becky's knees lifted from the bed and her shrill operatic cry was wonderful, like a sweet sonnet to his ears.

Kevin practically fainted, and it was no act. The realism displayed on his face was perfectly framed. He felt that impalement deep down in his own soul. He sat glued, shuffling about in an attempt to attain unrestricted vision of his wife's public debasement. He knew his face was a pale mask of dread, there was no 'act' involved there... and yet he basked in the performance played out before him.

Matt rammed continuously and the bed shuddered and strained beneath his onslaught. Beck was whimpering and crying. Actual real tears scrolled down her cheeks. They were tears of pure joy. She'd never been fucked like this before! Displayed and opened, used and fucked like an object worthy only of hard and sustained abuse. She was a mere sex toy now, just a worthless thing used for the purpose of stimulating a cock. The fact that people shuffled about and camera's whined only drove her further down that path of self destruction. Her brain was about to explode. Her body shook. She knew with certainty that this 'one' would kill her. Her beautiful husband would witness her screaming demise staked fatally over the end of another man's enormous slamming cock... and that vivid thought finished her...

Matt was seeing stars. His teeth hurt. His back arched. He was driving into that hot tight hole so hard all sense of reality had fled. He was a just a huge hammering cock now, hell bent on destroying the creature death gripping him. That alien thing was strangling him... his breath had ceased, his brain needed oxygen!

Stupidly he reached under and pinched his lover's already spiked clit, the same clit that had just been signaled, that all systems were go and to explode in almighty orgasm.

Becky bellowed and every muscle in her shaking body clamped; all her brain cells cowered for cover and her eyes flip-flopped backward. She literally internally combusted! Matt screamed like a girl as that amazing cunt bit him hard. He pumped hot cum in thick squirts but his sense of survival propelled him to get out of Dodge! His cock howled in pain as he tore it free.

Becky was a spec lost in space. The only thing that had been holding her upright was the pinned shaft rammed so far up her vagina she felt nailed in place. When it ripped free, she howled again and collapsed like a sloppy heap of half set junket, rolled onto her back, spread her legs wide, and for the first time in her young life, she wetly ejaculated.

Matt was spaced out. He collapsed onto his knees, eyes shut and groaning in pained pleasure. His sated exhausted body fell forward and he was sucking at air hard, real hard... but what seemed to be now filling his gasping mouth and splashing over his sweaty head seemed wetter, a little bitter and a bit sticker than water. That's when he just collapsed forward completely spent. His head seemed to be bouncing and oscillating, riding on a bouncing soft pillow of still squirting wetness. Someone was screaming and he wasn't sure who.

Becky's bladder had capitulated.

The fountain of urine continued to drench her lover's groggy head as he lay exhausted between her still pulsing thighs. As the stream petered out he heard a loud distant cry.

"AND CUT"

****

Beck didn't quite know how to process this new information. She could squirt when she came, only she never knew it!! And then she'd peed herself! That had never happened before either! Matt now comforted her and explained that it was quite common and that about 10% of women actually physically squirt in orgasm. In fact, he explained, all woman ejaculate, but only that 'elite' ten per cent can actually achieve expulsion and spray their emissions. Urinating as well just showed how fully exhausted she was and losing control like that was not unnatural. He stoked her soft breasts gently, tweaking her nipples as she coiled up in his powerful arms feeling somewhat frightened and sacred. She'd never had an orgasm like that before!

"You should be really proud of yourself baby. Achieving that kind of intensity in orgasm is every woman's wet dream." He chuckled as her nipple thickened. This amazing girl was built for sex, and he was so proud of her. He glanced over at the husband. Poor Kevin also looked scared and worried. Seeing his beautiful wife come like that must have been pretty frightening.

Sally was changing the soaked bedclothes and cleaning up the mess. Barry was running about delightedly, counting money in his head.

"Okay yo's guys, that scene was really amazin!" Barry twirled his mustache absently. His beady eyes were going ape shit. "Now, the big scene involving Matty fuckin Beck's ass is next. Sally, we need to open up her bum. I don't want a close up of Matt's cock rippin her open. This aint no horror movie! What can we do to prepare her?"

"I've got some butt plugs of varying sizes. Once I open her up and stretch her, Matt will be able to get his cock in there without any problems."

"Great. Now the extras, I presume they've been informed when the 'gang bang' scene is to take place?"

"Yes Barry..." Sally sounded exasperated. She was supposed to be the makeup artist, not the bloody gopher.

"Good good..." Barry rubbed his hands gleefully. Never was there a man who enjoyed his job so much. They say that job satisfaction is an important factor in a person's self-worth and mental health. If that were true, then Barry was on top of the world with regard to both. He certainly loved himself and his brain was kicking like a mule. He was like a giddy school kid!

****

Tap tap.

"Who is it?" Sally called out.

"It's me, Kevin."

"Oh, sorry Kev, your wife isn't decent at the moment, perhaps you could come back in ten." Sally grunted. "I should have this plug in her ass by then. God, she's so fucking tight! Get in there you bitch!" Sally hissed. Becky cried out in pain.

I was listening, ear pressed against the door and I audibly winced.

"Try twisting it!" Barry offered.

"No man, just use more lube." Iggy replied knowledgeably.

"Guys, Sally knows what she's doing. Just work it in and out a bit girl." Matt seemed way more calm.

"Oh god, it's too big!" Becky cried hysterically.

"Ughhh!" There got it!" Sally sounded triumphant. Claps ensued.

"Hey baby, that was awesome, well done." Matt congratulated his co-star and Kevin heard his poor wife whimper and then the unmistakable sounds of kissing caused him to go clammy cold.

"Kev, we're nearly ready now, just want to get a dress on your wife, okay?" Sally informed from within.

Shortly thereafter I was finally bid entry. My pretty wife sat on Matt's lap looking chirpy and very much pleased with herself! She was dressed in a light sundress that almost reached her knees. I thought she looked very beautiful. I handed out the sandwiches and coffees and everyone looked pleasantly happy. Matt gently caressed Becky's tits, kneading them over the flowery fabric as I began discussing the upcoming anal scene with Iggy, and where I wanted the cameras and lighting placed.

This scene had me apprehensive, and very anxious. I suddenly wanted to cancel it.

"Will you be ready for this honey?" I inquired sounding concerned for my now moaning wife as Matt dialed at her nipples. I wanted her to decline.

"Yes honey." She chirped gaily. "The guys got the big plug up me. It's pretty uncomfortable right now." She squirmed as if to confirm said comfort level. "This one's as big as Matt, so we should be good to go!" She jumped off Matt and toddled over to me appearing bright and cheerful. Her walk was a little 'duck' like. "Honey, I want you to be with me when Matt takes my anal virginity on camera, okay? She sat tentatively on my lap and clasped me about the neck. Everyone kept silent. This was obviously some change to script they'd discussed together in privy, and separate to my knowledge. "It's important that this occasion is special... and it... well, it will be on film, so I want it to be just perfect." She paused for a deep breath. "Sweetie, I want you to hold me close when Matt takes me." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "We'll hold hands and the viewers will see your wedding ring clearly as you comfort me. I think that would be a really nice touch, what do you think darling?"

"Oh, oh okay" I know I stuttered. I needed to calm down, she needed my support. The viewers would certainly appreciate the closeness.

"Beck, what about the other bit?" Barry helpfully reminded.

"Oh, well that. Yes, well we thought it might be nice if you were kissing me as Matt enters."

Everyone was nodding and agreeing that it should be a special occasion and Barry firmly supported the artistic merit angle! His beady eyes were boggled like saucers!

I felt so spaced... weird spaced. But yes, I wanted to support my girl, that was a given.

****

Kevin's existence was a blurred journey.

"Honey buns, I'm going out with Mathew tonight okay?"

"Huh, like where... to a work dig?" Kevin's face showed a mask of uncertainty and fear.

Becky clicked into the room. Her heels only accentuated her perfect form. God she was magnificent!

"No silly man, we're going out on a date. Matty's taking me to that new restaurant on Third. I've heard it got great reviews." She smiled as she adjusted an earring. "You don't have to stay up. We might decide to get a room, but I'll text you to let you know." She could see his hurt, and moved to embrace him. "Come on sweetie, no tears okay? Matt's my boyfriend now, and we need alone time, to talk and to bond. He's a really nice guy, funny and smart. He makes me laugh, and his cock is so beautiful. It really fills me and makes me go crazy." She sighed in memory. "I know when he fucks me tonight I'm gunna go nuts again!" Another sigh ensued as Kevin clung to reality. "Now, you be a good boy and clean up the kitchen and make sure my stockings go in the wash, okay?"

Kevin nodded as his precious wife released the hug. She winked. Yes she knew how to press those buttons. Why did this get him so hot?

"So, how do I look?" She twirled and the short red dress flowered out displaying those wonderful long legs encased in smoky grey hose. "Do you think Matt will be pleased? I bought this today especially for him."

Kevin could barely talk, but somehow he croaked out a 'yes'. The dress was cut to allow a hideous amount of side boob and was backless to her lower spine.

Becky giggled. "And I'm not wearing any panties. Isn't that naughty?"

Kevin concentrated on each new breath, scared that his legs might give out.

Her phone beeped and Becky removed it from her purse and checked the screen.

"Okay sweetie, I better get going, that's Matt out front. Bye honey." She grinned and pecked her husband's cheek.

Kevin's glazed look followed his wife's clicking heels to the front door and he sat heavily onto the armchair as the door shut with the dull thud of finality.

She hadn't glanced back.

"CUT"

****

In the hotel room Matt was slamming his cock as deep into his lover's warm welcoming cunt as he could possibly drive it. The beautiful wife cried out as another orgasm ravaged her gorgeous body. He held her stocking clad legs high like handlebars and the veins in his neck popped under the strain of his endeavors. She arched her back off the bed and hot fluid splattered and fizzed about their coupling.

Becky knew she was squirting again but she just couldn't help it! It was like something inside her had finally been drilled into, tapped and released, like a newly discovered oil field! The big beautiful cock kept pounding her senseless and she simply capitulated to desire. She was one of the lucky 'ten per cents' and she now reveled in her feminine sexuality. Her fluids squirted unabated and she wanted to laugh with joy... if she could only unlock her clenched jaw. Oh god, oh god...

Back at home Kevin was still anxiously waiting his text. Was Becky okay? Had they gone to the hotel? It was nearly 1 am and Kevin was feeling panicked and nauseous.

Matt growled as he pumped his fresh seed deep into the wailing woman's gripping tunnel. The effort was actually painful. It was like her cunt was a living organism hell bent on milking him dry. He collapsed beside the whimpering wife, totally fucked out. It was his third load for the session!

"Oh god Matt, that was wonderful!" She cooed. Matt held her dainty hand and twirled the wedding ring. He turned his head to examine those bright silver discs that simultaneously searched his.

"Baby, I think you're unbelievable. My cock loves it in there, like it was designed exactly for that beautiful tight pussy."

"I know... I can't get enough... Baby, I was thinking..."

"What darling?"

"Well, I'd like to have kids. What do you think about that? I mean if you didn't want the responsibility, Kevin and I would be okay to raise them. I know he wants kids real bad and..."

"Wouldn't he be pissed if they were mine?"

"No, he'd get used to the idea. I can be pretty persuasive you know?" She giggled and kissed her lover's lips and stroked his flaccid cock. "And anyway, I could be really devious and sneaky and not tell him! I could give him a little mercy fuck sometime and then make out the baby was his!" She giggled. "He'd be clueless, and I'd be strutting about with a belly full of my lover's baby. Ohhh..." She physically shuddered. Of course she wouldn't do that to her loving man, but the fantasy was real.

"Hey, that sounds kinky. Anyway, what about me taking your ass? You said we could do that real soon."

"Oh, I know. But I'm a bit scared, and besides, I want it to be a special occasion, not like when I had my virginity taken in the back seat of Harvey Smyth's dad's Chevy. I was thinking that we should involve Kevin. Like get him to set up the room's ambiance, with candles and wine."

"Real kinky!"

Becky giggled some more. "I think I'm out of control!"

"Hey, we could make your husband take part, like hold your hand and kiss you while I fuck your ass. That would be pretty cool!"

"What if I had him kiss me when you take me?" She shivered and Becky groaned through an aftershock.

"Wow baby, you are out of control, now suck my cock and let's go again!"

Somewhere in suburbia Kevin fell asleep over his I-phone. Wet tears puddled beneath his cheek and pooled out over the laminate table surface.

The lights faded...

****

13. BUTT... IT"S SO TIGHT!

"Oh honey, stop being silly. My phone battery went flat is all, and besides I was pretty busy you know. Matt fucked me about a gazillion times and I was pretty exhausted and fell asleep." Becky kissed her distraught husband. She'd just gotten in from her wild night of debauchery. It was nearly noon on a Saturday!

Kevin had slept awkwardly over the kitchen table. He felt awful... both physically and mentally exhausted. Becky was freshly showered and although obviously worn out, she glowed with a sexual radiance.

"Come on mister, let's get you in the shower and freshened up. You smell." Becky wrinkled her nose and led her disheveled husband into the bathroom, quickly stripped him and carefully examined his chastity cage, lifting his balls up for inspection. "Hey sweetie it looks like you're getting used to your confinement?" She peered up questioningly.

Kevin just shrugged and glanced away, feigning nonchalance.

"Oh come on honey, It's not so bad. Just think of all the pleasure I'm having. It's a 'small' price to pay really." She giggled at her analogy. "Now, my sweet husband, jump in the shower and get yourself all spruced up."

"Can you come in with me, and we could wash each other?" Kevin inquired quietly.

"Oh, honey, I've already had a shower with Matt earlier. He cleaned me real good, and he even swept my chimney." Another chuckle met her husband's ears. Evidently her witticism delighted her. Now get in there mister..." SMACK! She slapped Kevin's bare bum hard and then winced at the self-induced pain zinging through her own smarting hand. She tried to shake the pain free. "Now, I've invited Matt over tomorrow and he'll be staying the night, okay?"

12