All Comments on 'What the Hell's Happening Ch. 12-13'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what started out as a good story has become nothing but a VERY CONFUSING MESS!!!!! I kept hoping for Kevin to grow a set of balls but it never happened and now there is no sense to the story whatsoever. Just let it die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
End this already

The only thing that can resurrect this story is if Kevin grows a pair and puts a bullet in her lovers head and one in her back, crippling her but not killing her so she could live a long suffering life.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
One to go

You promised only 14 chapters and I am holding you to your promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hopefully in the 14th chapter we will get that twist he promised us

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Here's the twist...

We find out in chapter 14 that all this has been a movie. Becky and Matt are the "real" couple, Kevin is just and actor, and we've been "seeing" this through his character's eyes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Back to reality please

Kevin and Becky were real people in the first couple of chapters, but quickly became ridiculous. Hopefully you can pull this back into some semblance of a story in the remaining chapters.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
you need help

Did you forget about the twins Kevin and Becky had when this story started? Kevin was a respected screen writer , so you had to not only turn him into a wimpy cuck...which by the way no cuck would ever take this much shit..ruining his career and outing him to his entire staff but then you have to take the porn route...do none of your charters have common sense seriously. the way you have written this...They all set out to do this to Kevin..I doubt Becky ever loved him....are you gonna have a bomb shell that the twins actually belong to Matt this whole time Kevin been a cuck and just now found out. if so please blow up your computer and never write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author: accept that you are gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Stop creating elaborate stories to justify your fantasies of swallowing another man's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 for your effort and content of story! I just wonder this is chapter 12-13

and the asshole annony is still at it reading and jerking his little cock off. Then he writes how he hates these stories. hehehehehehehe You're such a fool Good story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok...

Go back and read this story from the beginning pretending that you didn't write it. Try to look at it from the point of view of a reader who is reading it for the first time.

Now as yourself the question.... Does this make much sense?

Forgetting the pretty obvious issues with the narrative....

It's just really not flowing is it?

You have patches of talent but as a whole story ... It's rubbish

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
are bonnie and vasie the same guy?

read like the same guy along with one of the many anonymous commenters.

Multiple personality disorder?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
You seem to have forgotten your story.

They already have kids. Also the wife has lost all sense if emotional attachment to her husband. She doesn't even seem to like him very much as there is no "couple" time, every free moment she is with her lover and that's fine if you admit the marriage is over.

Regardless of fantasy, no husband is going to remain married or in love with a woman that treats him like that or ignores him. And everyone ignores him. Being ignored is a death sentence to a marriage.

In any case, this was so ridiculous that you couldn't get me hard with a whole bottle of Viagra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gosh Why is it that trolls know where stories should be?

They really want them under a stone bridge, with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stuck my nose in.

Sometimes on longer stories an author can get off track, then recover and it gets better.

I made it through about three paragraphs, it didn't.

Now IF this site used their REJECTION button a bit more frequently, things could improve.

The tales are supposed to be sexy. This series is close to impossible to even read. Not worth posting here, it just drags down the average.

QuantockQuantockover 8 years ago
Lost

Now just reading for the entertainment. At first I thought it needed editing as the time line was all to cock. Now I know it is his mind looking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really

Their is not enough love in the world, too put up with this, if my mother was doing this to my father, I would put a bullet in her head, woman that do this are selfish bitches, and I am a really mello person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terribly disjointed and

not written very well at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This reminds me

of a story written by an Indian a few years ago. Installment after installment of worse and worse and then... nothing. Written poorly, always going farther into depravity and trying to shock, with no resolution or reason offered or possible. Then just dropped and forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yah good idea: KILL THE CUCKY!

that's all he deserves...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous