What the Hell's Happening Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin turned on the cold water fully and planted his reddened ass beneath the torrent. He desperately need cooling.

"Now it's going to be a bit of a special occasion and we'd both like you to be a part of the celebrations."

Kevin shivered. He wasn't cold.

"Matt will be taking my ass for the first time and I want it to be a special and loving occasion for us."

Kevin opened his mouth to the water drenching him and gurgled out a bubbly scream.

Becky seemed oblivious. "We thought it might be nice for you to participate in our happy union. We could light some candles and I want you to hold my hand for support, okay?"

Kevin tried to ingest the flood into his lungs.

"Perhaps you might even want to cuddle and kiss me when he, you know... takes me. Wouldn't that be nice?" His wife sounded bubbly. She drew back the shower screen and pecked his cheek delightedly. He watched her bountiful ass sway away like she was hearing some internal symphony.

Kevin frothed at the mouth as he jammed the bar of soap between his teeth and bit down. He feared for his sanity. The reality of his world was now undefined.

****

Sunday night rolled on way to quick. Becky had been relentless in her teasing and her obvious excitement was palpable.

Kevin knew he should be screaming a halt to this insanity. His own mental functionality was fading. This was his wife for god sake! But some perverse need drove him, like he knew that a substantial train wreck was inevitable, but he seemed powerless to pull the brakes.

"Do you mind if I wear something really sexy for my boyfriend. I want him to desire me sweetie. What would you suggest?" Becky's eyes sparkled.

Kevin pictured a suit of armor, with a big iron lock. He picked up one of the three pieces laid out on the bed. This one was a white almost virginal looking transparent baby-doll. It appeared tiny and would require panties.

"Oh good choice honey!" She chirped like he'd won her a teddy bear at the fair. "Without panties that will look very sexy. Good boy!" She kissed his forehead like he was a puppy, picked up the flimsy scrap and pouted. Now I want you to be involved, but that will mean you have to be naked, and wearing your little cage." She examined him challengingly, inviting compliant acquiesce. Kevin just nodded robotically.

As usual Kevin invited his wife's boyfriend into his house and served him a drink in preparation of his wife's glorious entrance. She didn't disappoint. Matt wolf whistled.

"Fuck Kevin, your wife is just stunning!"

Becky grinned proudly. She knew she looked hot. The lacy baby-doll barely covered her naval. The stay-ups framed her smoothly waxed sex like it was a Rembrandt. The tuft of black hair above her cleft seemed to sparkle in the light of the chandelier. She flicked her raven hair behind one ear and openly shivered as her spiked nipples scratched at the fine lace of the sheer lingerie. Her unfettered breasts bounced hypnotically as she swayed up to her lover boyfriend and they embraced and kissed passionately as she rose up on high heels, pressing her slim body into his. She could feel his big hands encompass her naked bum cheeks and squeeze. Her sex pulsed and she felt her wetness seep. God he smelt good.

Kevin sat. He couldn't seem to support his own weight. His goddess was locked in embrace, kissing another man as he pawed her nude perfection. This was like some alternate reality.

They eventually separated. "So Kev, big night for you I guess?" He hugged Becky tight and she was stroking the front of his dress shirt like a kitten on a curtain. "Becky's pretty excited!" He chuckled as he dipped his fingers into her glistening sex. "It's her first time... anal. This should be pretty exciting for you too Kev." He withdrew the fingers and gently painted Becky's lips.

She actually moaned a desperate needy 'yum'.

****

In the next scene Kevin fussed over lighting the candles while his wife slowly undressed her muscled boyfriend. Becky oohed and cooed, leaving the silk boxers to last. She paused and looked over to her fidgeting husband.

"Kevin, get undressed sweetie, I want you naked before I suck on Matt's cock." Kevin slowly undid each shirt button. Did he really want this?

"Sweetie, we don't have all night here." She gave him the 'hurry up' wind-up and continued rubbing her face up and down the ridiculous bulge barely concealed beneath Matt's thin silk underwear.

"Good boy, now sit over there until we need you to help out." Becky indicated the chair with her eyes and pulled the elastic waist of the shorts down over her lover's hips. Before they'd swiveled to the floor her mouth was sunk halfway down the fat veined shaft and she was sucking like a Dyson.

Kevin felt dizzy as he watched his pretty wife's slutty performance. Shit, it was like she'd never seen that cock before; such was her hunger to explore every thick throbbing inch. Becky guided her lover onto the bed and he lay back as directed. She giggled excitedly as she invited him to raise his knees and spread his feet. Kevin swallowed bile as his precious soul mate knelt up, bum high and attacked her lover's balls, perineum and bum-hole with the gusto attributed to a frantically sniffing dog... a bitch in heat.

Becky was delirious. Her husband was watching her lapping on her lover's balls, and that knowledge fed the hot boilers of her brain. She wanted to pace herself, but the pressure was building... exponentially building... toward node meltdown. She already knew, in its pending infancy, that this orgasm would overshadow Chernobyl.

"Oh shit!" Matt gasped after Becky sucked her long finger and twirled the wedding ring... and then wormed that long digit up his dusty back hole. The obscenity of that lovely painted pink nail as it disappeared up that rancid tunnel, was not lost to Kevin's fuzzy brain.

Becky laughed with glee. Kevin's eyes turned back in his head as his poor tortured dick struggled in containment.

"Oh fuck! I'm gunna come baby!" Matt sounded hysterical. Becky was sucking over his purple head in tune with her finger's frantically pumping insertions. "Here it comes... Ahhhh!"

Kevin watched in stupefied horror as Matt arched his back skyward and pumped everything he had down Becky's gagging throat. He could see those big balls contracting upward as they delivered his seed. Becky was gulping and sucking as if this was her last feed. She sucked free sloppily turned to Kevin and smiled warmly.

Kevin suddenly felt a sense of belonging. His wife had turned to him and smiled, like she recognized his presence. He was her rock after all. She climbed off her lover and swayed toward him, her eyes were alight with her delight... her smile was... sly. She bent to kiss.

Kevin couldn't remember the last time they'd kissed lips. He wanted this so much. His lips met the softness of his wife's and her tongue sort entrance. Kevin opened to receive, and that he did. Becky pushed her mouthful of cum into her husband's eager mouth and then finished with a musky clamping kiss, sealing his fate. He gargled on the thick blobby load as she continued to seal his lips with hers, holding his panicking retreating head hard against hers. He needed to breathe, but first he had to swallow! He did both frantically and consecutively... feeling sick.

"Good boy, wasn't that yummy?" She smiled, patted his cheek and skipped back to her lover now propped up on elbows watching the disturbing interaction.

Matt felt wheezy watching that fucked up display. God just the thought of swallowing another man's cum had him wanting to dry retch.

Kevin kept regurgitating the vile curdling goo, trying to ram it permanently into his heaving stomach and out of his oesophagus. His wife had resumed position between her lover's thick raised hairy legs and muscled thighs, and was currently hell bent on re-invigoration. Her wet pussy blinked at him from between her own up-tilted thighs... teasing him with denial. God his dick hurt so much that spewing up again seemed a reality.

"Okay baby, on the bed, on all fours!" Matt's command was met with an excited shuffle and re-positioning.

"Ohhh..." Becky's anticipation was palpable.

"Kevin, bring me the tube of lube." Matt indicated the object on the side table. He was gentle stroking Becky's up-turned wet and twitching slit. Kevin quickly retrieved the gel. "Now squeeze some into your wife's butt hole and push it in with your finger.

Kevin was experiencing dizziness. He watched somewhat detached as a strange finger pushed lubrication down his wife's crinkled rose hole. He knew it was his finger but it was just so surreal.

"Good, now coat my cock."

"Wha..."

"Just smother my cock; I don't want to hurt her bro!" Matt's eyes challenged Kevin.

No, he didn't want his wife hurt either. He needed to protect her! His gelled palm encompassed the fat fully aroused cock and liberally smeared its long veined length. Matt arched out to help with Kevin's endeavor.

"Good, now go hug your girl."

Yes, he wanted that desperately. Becky needed him now... he needed her.

Becky sighed softly as her lover coaxed her pussy to readiness with his big fingers. Her husband was with her now, holding her close and sharing in their complicity. She was burning up internally. Sure, the idea of having that big cock up her ass was daunting, but she was so needy right now! The control rods were being extracted and melt down was now imminent. She actually feared the encroaching orgasm more than the shaft's insertion!

Matt didn't hesitate. It was important that the correct sequence of events be followed. He had primed the reactor, now it was time. He clasped his cock, centered it and pushed.

Becky squealed and hugged her husband close, breathlessly seeking his support.

Matt gritted his teeth in partially feigned strain, groaning more than was strictly required.

Kevin panicked a bit but Becky pulled him in for an intimate kiss, just as the huge invader slid into her darkest depths.

Matt chuckled silently, and bottomed out.

Becky cried out... screamed actually. Her anal virginity was no more, and the initial pain she bore morphed quickly into sheer pleasure. Thank god she'd prepared. She could feel the massive trunk, guided by the helmeted head, spear oh so deep into her burning twitching rectum. But it felt so exquisite... burning but full, hot but spicy.

"Oh my god!' She gasped. Her orgasm was out there in the dark, sneaking ever closer. She was fully impaled and Matt held still as her retractions bit into him. She needed to adjust, but she was struggling to stay focused. Da dum, da dum... that 'Jaws' theme bounced about her brain. Every nerve ending poised to explode! Matt gripped the siren about the waist tightly, bending down over her, and then death rolled her over and up and away from Kevin, so that she ended sitting somewhat perplexed on top of him, panting and wide eyed. He had remained fully inserted throughout. He was now lying on his back with Becky siting on his pole but facing away from him in a reverse cowgirl position. Her hips were angled up presenting her open pussy, now totally displayed between her wide spread legs and flat planted feet. Matt gripped her waist and lifted her high. His arm muscles strained as she remained suspended with the big cock-head griping the ring of her wide stretched anal opening.

Becky was nearly there. The ghosts in the darkness began to envelope her like ninja assassins zeroing in on their prey. She forced her eyes open to squint up at her anxious husband. He was standing now, nervously oscillating from foot to foot, wringing his hands... bathed in sweat. Matt lowered her slowly down once more and she angled out her pussy, arching her back as she sank, forcing her perpetrator to unfathomable new depths.

Becky groaned deep and animalistic, and started to shake as Matt raised her up once more.

"Kev, bro, get over here and push the button, finger her clit!" Matt called loudly and sternly as if just given the launch codes.

Kevin almost dived onto the bed, frantically complying with instructions He peered in close to find the oscillating pouting node frantically signalling her whereabouts from beneath her protective bomb shelter. Becky moved faster, up and down the shaft now and at the precise moment when she stabilized over the shaft's base, Kevin pinched her button! That was when Matt twisted both straining nipples, like the handles on a torpedo tube!

What happened in the next seconds can only be explained frame by frame.

Beck screamed, Matt howled and Kevin gasped, all in unison! Nuclear fusion meltdown went real time. Beck's orgasm bound her, squeezed her and shook her to the core. She literally exploded. The term squirting was immediately redefined. The creature arched back, her hair stifling her lover's cries, her tits and hips thrust upward and a thick spray of emission's hammered into her gasping husband face with pressure akin to a ruptured fire hydrant. Kevin momentarily thought the 'button' had triggered a bladder rupture!

Matt was ejaculating simultaneously, he couldn't help it! She was milking him with her ass! He hammered up into her like a miner drilling into the ceiling chasing a gold seam. With every mad up-stoke Becky squirted. Kevin stupidly searched about thinking he might find the source of the deluge and plug the hole with his finger, whilst all the while his wife kept on screaming!

"OHHH, Fuuuukkk! Help me! Oh god... for fuck sake help!!"

Becky's brain wrongly deduced that she was dying. She collapsed backward onto her lover's chest gasping for air. She was one hundred per cent fucked! This action bent Matt's cock in half and self-preservation had him lifting the girl's dead weight off his still jumping manhood. She was still ejaculating little squirts as the tremors subsided.

Kevin was still trying to work through the sequence of events that had led to this point. He scratched his head just as a fountain of pee rose up like some petite geyser and showered him with hot sweet smelling juice.

He licked his lips and rubbed his wet eyes.

"Huhh!"

"AND CUT!!"

The call to cut slammed Kevin's glazed mind and time shifted like a wormhole... something harsh stabbed at his eyeballs...

*****

12