All Comments on 'What the Hell's Happening: Epilogue'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333over 8 years ago
Keep going

Thanks for the follow up Arch. I have to say halfway through I was thinking "what the f#ck" but stuck with it, and enjoyed it - I think. Anyway looking forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a difference!

A fantasy to be BULL of hot wives and the main character turns on this fantasy the average male readers will find funny but not disgusting as the main character turns on to be cuck fantasy...................Only the last fantasy is common for a little minority men, the first fantasy is not popular too, but the avarege male readers can understand the usage of free of charge hot wife pussies only the cuck husband will watch the bull's pornmovie role from the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay Got It

Still didn't work. Fantasy, reality, dream? How about little green men from Mars also. Really? Crazed mind? In that case who wants to read about lunatics? Try a better way. The cuck theme of wimps and sub humans has been overworked so much. Here's a hint, write about the wimps all you want, in the end try giving him his self respect back. Very few stories never consider the long term of these situations. Particularly when the moronic wife gets what she wants but long term loses in the end. Guess you can call that the consequences. The explanation (Epilogue) does nothing to enhance the POS story as written.

Why don't you rework the last chapter, he wakes up from the dream and tells her in no uncertain terms, you try cheating, cuckolding, whatever you want to call it and I'll never marry you or divorce your ass so fast you won't know what hit you. Now sign this pre-nup / post-nup.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
I think you should post again

Pushing boundaries is good.

And you have a good style.

And ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

The best would be, if the Literotica divide LW into two hubs so a cuck-wife sharing hub could could attract the cuck authors and the cuck story fans together and far distance from the average male readers. So I gave 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The issue ...

Wasn't the content ... Cuck stories are fine in their place

Wasn't the concept ... Stories with twists and alternative realities can work well.

Wasn't the style of writing ...You technically write quite well.

The issue was the execution.

It just frankly wasn't very good.

It did not work as a piece of fiction.

It did not flow or read well as a single piece of fictional writing.

What happened here was that you devised a complicated narrative that you were not able to write successfully.

You bit off more then you could chew (or write)

And really doesn't posting this epilogue as a apologist for you own work smack of delusional desperation?

You wrote a story, people thought it wasn very good, accept it and move on.

Try to learn from it instead of trying to think you know better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I for one look forward to your next story.

Thanks for this chapter. very interesting like going to a play and a follow-up with author and director.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Since part 1...

Since part 1 of your story the only explanation for you writing it was, for me, to cause comments from the readers...And you got your goal...You had the chance to end your story (or dream...) well, I even think that you thought it, but your innerself need of overstate and provoke indignation, made you write that final...As for me I never rate the writing (you write well), or the writers, but only the plot and the characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Even tho cuckold is a really strange concept to me. I cant begin to imagine allowing that, But hey, Theres a lot of twisted people in the world today and God loves All of us. That said, I read the entire story and the story was good, It held my attention and served its purpose, Like a deadly crash site, You just have to keep looking. Well done Arch, Looking forward to more twisted shit to come from your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Theres a difference

In people getting carried away with the moment and animalistic sex occurs between two who arent married yo each other and s guy getting the horns and a situation where a wife and another man get off, not on illicit sex , but on denigrating and ridiculing a husband.

I was always appreciative of the benevolence of a guy letting me enjoy his wife.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
just wow

Its a shame you had to go into some long drawn out explanation of this story...you started it ok...with the whole cuck thing..but you went left with all the sick twists...that are not part of being a cuck...in fact it was just down right cruel , If this is what you think marriage is about then...please dont ever get married or have kids...because in your story you clearly showed Kevin could not trust his wife...that she did not value him in any way and that she cared nothing for the children you wrote into this mess. You had very little good content to this story....and I was fair with my comments...OH and I did not hide behind Anonymous like a lot of people do with there comments...stay away from writing until you get a clue what kink is really about please...other wise your gonna have everyone hate your stories

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Becaus you have accepted critisism and left the comments section open

Even though you could have shut it down, I'll be generous.

No matter how much fiction a story is, readers still need some realism. Love has to be live not some twisted excuse to hurt your spouse. Cruelty and humiliation are as erotic as watching a husband beat the fuck out of his wife. With a tire iron.

As readers, as men, we cringe when we see another man humiliated beyond reason and watching someone be aroused by hurting someone strikes us as fundamentally wrong. The majority of us don't want to become criminals because our wife is having an affair but we don't want to believe that someone would just take it.

We don't need a happy ending but we also don't want to watch a man be used as an emotional punching bag justifying it with " it's ok because I love her", abuse is never justified.

Husbands cheat, wives cheat. We fall out of love and justify our adultery. Husbands and wives will abandon their families to be with the their lover but most of us, husbands and wives, don't delight in the hurt we cause. We accept it as part of the price we pay, but we don't enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My name is Rebecca

...and I agree with the UNANIMOUS LITEROTICA COMMUNITY that your 14-chapter saga was crap and drivel, at best! (But you know how much I love you, Sweetie!) You and I both know that public rejection and your resulting feelings of inadequacy drive you into my arms, where I stroke your little wee-wee and make you feel all manly and superior to those normal guys with their ugly gals. I'm so glad for all the sincere put downs that have helped us thrive as a simpering/nurturing couple. I've never rubbed your little guy near as much as since you started posting this story!

I hope you'll start the next one real soon. Matt and I promise to read each chapter with you when we take a break, but you have to promise to stop peeking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

Why are each chapter printed twice in your list of stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
By the 2nd chapter

This thing became unreadable. I guess the advice is to keep trying, the comments should tell you that you are off in a direction that few enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If a writer has to explain themselves, their motivations, or their story, the whole endeavor is a failure. Simple as that...

If you decide to post again, forget the explanations. The plot and descriptions, the characters and their actions, should be all that is needed. Otherwise, the story is not ready...

Also, the golly-gee-whiz nonsense like the last sentence is a very real turn-off. Condescension towards the readership will never gain you any respect, assuming you want to taken seriously as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey Arch,

look out for a wall and ram it with your dumb head as long as your stupid story took to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gee. If only Harry would write a story, instead of his shitty comments

maybe people might, sort of, start to respect his views on stuff, maybe?

But I guess we'll never know.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@Anonymous "If only Harry..."

Well, I certainly respect Harry's views far more than a twerp who skulks in the shadows and hides amongst the nameless and faceless.

And because you have written nothing, it is hypocritical to suggest a different standard for Harry. If you have written something... prove it.

It's a stupid measure of the critical abilities of any reviewer. And no, I haven't submitted anything here either. Nor have you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think

you should keep writing. All the comments are proof that you can infuriate an audience. Perhaps for your next submission, something a little shorter? A little more straight forward? Till next time.

P.S. I was a little disappointing no one commented on my T. Chest joke. Oh well...

sign me...Sentenza

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another pile of dung

fitting for this category

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucked up kids shit.

Terrible story, bad ending, please write about real people, cucks are a joke.

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 8 years ago
LOL

I do give you credit for writing a story that has gotten so much response from the readers. It was hard to keep it in focus as to which was a dream and which wasn't. But hey, it sure got the readers responding. LOL

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
I must take my hat off to you.

Bloody well done old man, bloody well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a suggestion

I've read two of your stories. You plot lines lack any type of imagination or cleverness. Others have similar problems but overcome those short comings with interesting characters and witty dialogue. You lack those things too. Your stories are neither sexy or erotic. Lacking those things, your stories simply aren't fun or interesting to read. Take a creative writing class. Or read some of the better stories on this site and take something away from those stories. Otherwise, stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dont bother

no one needs cuck drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NEVER and I mean NEVER post again

You're one of the worst writers on this site.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

they need to install NEGATIVE star ratings - this story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Dissapointing

I just read this story. I've never read a story with a better start. You gave birth to a fictional story-child and in the end totally become cannibalistic and managed by much story-line confusion, to eat the story-child that you had created. Sad but this story had great potential.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair5 months ago

This was the first cuck story that I read. And I definitely do not like this genre of writing. But I will say that it was very well written. I probably could have enjoyed it if there was an element of revenge. Se la vie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous