All Comments on 'What To Do Now'

by dirtykinkysex

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
........

For once I'm freaking speachless.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another limp-dick story

Does the foreplay but can't get it up when the time comes to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yikes!!!

I'm speechless too!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Limp Dick - Check to be sure all 15

10mm cartridges are locked and loaded - then shot her up her ass 14 times then cuz you deserve it - swallow one yourself - you poor helpless pathetic humiliated wimp!

How helpless writer - better luck next time selling the poor helpless wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
easy

fuck her ass with a baseball bat ...then do her cunt the same way .... then divorce her because ...there is no way you could ever fuck her sorry ass again ...find yourself a white woman not a nigger in white clothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Story is as dumb as the commenters below

So it's creeps of the world unite.

Those pure and chaste males who read literotica for it's literaty value are a bunch of jerks

How about we do to the guys who cleat what they want doe the girls???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I know what the fuck I would do you wimp

I'd let her have all the nigggers she wanted after that. She woudln't even know it was happening until the papers were handed to her. Then one night I'd buy a 44 mag. Then a week or two later I soot the fucking monkeys. Or, plan B just get the gun and shoot all of them and pleed mercy on the court for seeing what was going on with my wife and the black MFs! Either works for me. But I sure as hell won't be sitting i the "Family" room thinking and worying about it that I can tell you. You must be from England, they have a bunch of those cuckters there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you don't know what to do, bend over you next

they will do you too.shit or get off the pot.call police and tell them two men are raping your wife.that what most white men do.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

but he already did something... he watched and did nothing... is he a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Seems like 1/4 of

of a story - 1/4 [He decides to go something]; 1/4 [Conflict] and 1/4 [Resolution] are missing. If it was your intent to have future parts you should have so indicated.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beyond stupid

If she thinks she's doing her husband a favor, not letting anyone near her pussy, she's greatly mistaken. Anal intercourse is one of the quickest ways to get AIDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gross

Simple, take your sawed-off shotgun (now days they call 'em, "coach guns") and fill the two guys with lead. She sure as hell will be in shock and not going anywhere.Reload, shoot her up "the world's" ass with one, stick the barrel in your own sick sorry ass mouth and pull the trigger again. All offending characters erased!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
if you don't know what to do,who next

its' real sad a man watching wife enjoy others and he don't know what to do.pretend to be a man and say get out andif you come back i kill you all.because it's dinner time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh wow...he doesn't know what to do.

T know what I'd do if I caught my wife fucking a couple of ni...excuse me...Afro_ Americans. One thing for sure I never could kiss her after she sucked one shitty cock that had been up her ass. Mater of fact I wouldn't want the whore anywhere near me. Dumb ass should have taken pictures...too bad he was being a wimp and tossing his ccokies and all that...He could have posted the pictures all around town with the sluts name and telephone (after he threw her out on her cheating ass) Did I miss something or did the woose get a hard on watching?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Here's an idea

Try divorce. It'll be an illuminating experience. That way she fuck anybody she wants and you can get away from some very bad poontang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I don't know why you bothered writing this...

The story is only half written andnot very good anyway/

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
This sucks!

What a piece of shit this story is! Unbelievable............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This ending is of a wimp not a man.

Your other ending was of a stupid man. Stupid in that he killed himself. Wasting the slut and the assholes was intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ewww....

from ass to mouth. gross!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
go away

just go away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absoulte Crap

Please just do us all a favor and dont write anymore

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
I know what you should do!

STOP WRITING AND SPARE US FROM THIS CRAP

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Put a gun to your head

And pull the trigger. THATS WHAT HUBBY SHOULD DO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce her ass

Better yet since the law dont care if she is a slut and a cheater she would get 50% anyway which is bullshit.

i would have actually got my gun and blew all three of them away and claimed they was raping her and when we struggled she got shot on accident.

two worthless people for fucking a married woman and for her being a slut but i sure wouldnt stay with the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Duh.

Take you choice. Shoot the NIGGER loving Bitch and her NIGGER`S. But who wants to go to jail for shooting trash. Throw the bitch to the curb and have youself tested for STD`S and HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How could you ever kiss her again?

JHw could any real man kiss his wife after seeing her suck a nigger dick with shit hanging off it again?Throw the bitch out first and then wait until the right time and ballbat the stupid niggers!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Kill the whore and the bucks. Take your time, plan carefully, wait until they don't expect it and taser them, cut their cock and balls off and let them die of blood loss.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
It's Obvious What To Do

What a stupid question. Get your shotgun and shoot everyone. Make sure they see you and beg for their lives before doing the deed. Wait, there's a chapter 2? What you figured out what to do? Okay, I guess it's worth checking out.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
The Lust

Remember -once you go black; you never have credit. The woman are like water filled dam, once it is broken, flows more from the first crack so be prepared for more....a time will come for you to be a cuck. You need to give Her an ultimatum and a watch for at least some time. Good luck..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ten years later

She want her exhusband back after having two kids by two different black men who did not want to take care of their responsibilty.Why did she cheat to begin with did she love her exhusband at all or just didn't care or she love husband but want more exitment in th@e bedroom.She should told him in the beginning of the marriage.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A THOUGHT A DAY

and some you should keep to yourself. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT! HOPE YOUR COCK ROTS OFF!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WASTE NOT...SAVE A LOT

share and share alike with others, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well your idea of the perfect marriage

Your idea didn't match his wife's! This story is very shallow not original in the least! Try again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not much imagination

It doesn't take much imagination to see that "sex" isn't all that marriage is made up of. Decency and fidelity rank far higher on the list and if one can't keep their promises, they need to get out of the situation.

his mind has been made up FOR him, by others. A WIFE IS NOT JUST HER PUSSY!!!

smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Apparently

This man is brain dead. The author has to be a female to write a man with no brain!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
New low

Even worse than previous stories . Bring bbc in for ultimate degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHY!!!

Why are the whute wimps never man up. This os why people want a race war you cum eating cuck slut

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
What indecision?

Is it which brother to kill first?

D-I-V-O-R-C-E ... It isn't that complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Zero minus

Because he was still in the house at the story's end and not in his lawyer's office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mr. Whimp here.......

I hate it when a man is a whimp...this is one piss pour story with an ending that belongs in sewer.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor story

wimpy husband, still sitting there, should have done something, crock of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

why is the man always made into a wimp why wasn't he in there with a baseball bat to do some damage to the black cocks and why is it always a black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimp, wimp, wimp, nothing original, can't believe I wasted time reading this drivel

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Didnt read it...but judging by this "Man faces indecision about cheating wife." Im going with he's a worthless piece of shit, and is willing to accept her being a skank because he loves her soooooooooooooooo much.

You living in denial gay writers have long made LW a septic tank of cuck sludge and your writing skills, like most cuck writers really....well, I guess to be totally honest, you just dont have any. You come up with some lame assed idea to jack of to and think "Hey everyone else at Literotic might be just as brain damaged and gay as I am". Wrong answer skippy but thanks for playing, skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking cuck story. Felt like vomiting, don't know what to do. Wimpy pussy boy. Both brothers would've been down and out, slut ass kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much of this falls into loving wives. Put it in interracial or cuckhold if you don’t want to keep getting this terrible feedback. I don’t like them, many readers don’t. Hell I don’t know any who do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wtf

Is all the guys so ass struck, hell what happend to normal straight forward sex????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wimpy husbands do not make for a good story unless you are writing for woman readers, and even they don't enjoy weak men.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy1965about 1 year ago

Most white.guys would not be turned on by that. And insulting to the black guys the way you portray them as slow and doing menial labor

BID_eroticaBID_erotica8 months ago

Well done. I really appreciated the wife fucking and sucking her husband, and reserving her cunt for him, but giving up her ass for her pleasure and the pleasure of others. I didn't appreciate the negative descriptions of the black men, and it wasn't clear why she restricted her ass from her husband. Perhaps it would make more sense if the husband was only interested in her mouth and cunt, and she needed to find other men to satisfy her anal craving?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If I see one more story about a big black man called Jamal who has a 25 foot penis I swear I'm going to lose it, big time. Are all the authors on this site KKK sympathisers or something? Constantly depicting black men as horse dicked boneheads would shame a ten year old and if authors are going to persist with this idiocy can they at least call their black men something other than Jamal or Marcus? Or do they need to stick to the same names so that their target readership can figure out who's black and who's not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous