What Was I Thinking? The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversely, Jake seemed absolutely at ease. He appeared completely relaxed and calm, even when neither of us was speaking.

I made idle conversation about the house and how happy I was with it. He made no such effort, staring openly at times and then smiling seductively. Every time I looked at him, his eyes seemed glued to me.

The tension in my neck and back started to gather into knots. I put my hand on the back of my neck to massage it and perhaps relieve a little of the tightness building there.

"Are you tense?"

"No, not really." I lied. "Just a little sore from moving in."

"Come on, lie down the floor." Jake instructed.

I lay down on the floor face up. I'm not exactly sure know why. Jake straddled me and kneeled down grinning broadly at me.

"On your stomach genius." He laughed.

"Oh, right!" I smiled, quickly turning over.

Immediately, I felt his strong hands working on my shoulders and back. Jake really seemed to know what he was doing.

He worked the kinks out of my back and shoulders for more than ten minutes in complete silence. The whole time, all I could think about our was first encounter.

"So, what do you do with yourself all day?" He asked, interrupting my train of thought. "I mean for a living."

"Right now, I don't really don't do much of anything, besides getting settled into this new place."

"I see." He whispered into my ear. "You know I'm digging this whole mysterious vibe you got going." Then he kissed my neck.

His strong, calloused hands felt really good on my body.

"Turn over." He said.

I did and he just stared at me for a while, smiling again. I don't know when he did it, but he was now shirtless. I let my eyes roam over every part of him. His beautiful eyes, great lips, big strong hands and a perfect body. The hair on his chest and stomach was just icing on the cake. Jake was a wet dream come to life.

"Alright, well," I said, breaking the silence and trying to ignore the hardon rising in my pants, "I worked for a while as a computer programmer. Then I teamed up this other guy and we developed some business software that turned out to be quite a big industry hit. Eventually we sold it to the highest bidder, a large company that paid us quite well for the rights to it."

"So what brings you out here?" Jake asked. "Cause I know you aren't a native."

"Oh yeah? And just how do you know that?"

"Cause I'm not either and I can just tell."

"It's kind of a long story."

"Okay." He said. "Maybe later."

"Damn, that massage felt good. You're quite the smooth operator." I told him. "Do all of your customers get this treatment?"

"Not many." He laughed. "In fact, not any. I just felt you needed some special attention."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah." Jake said, leaning forward and placing his hands on the floor on either side of my head, bringing his face close to mine, staring and smiling. "You just didn't know it."

"So I'm guessing that either you hadn't been laid in a while or you've been in prison for a long time. You were pretty savage when you had your way with me the other day. I felt like I was on an episode of 'Oz'. But you don't seem like a guy who's ever been in prison."

"Yeah, I don't know what the hell I was thinking." I told him.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, it was fun. Hell, I even kind of liked it, but I'm not typically a bottom guy."

"Shit man, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I apologized.

"Don't be, I told you I enjoyed it, but I was a little sore for the next few days." He smiled again.

"Still, I'm sorry."

"Forget about it." Jake said undoing my pants. "But this time I get to set the pace."

"Anything you say."

"Got any lube?" He asked, undressing me and then himself.

"Uh yeah, there's some lotion in the bathroom." I told him.

"Sit tight, I'll be right back."

I watched his fuzzy little butt run off to the bathroom.

He warmed the lotion in his palms before coating my already hard dick with it. Again he straddle my waist and leaned forward to kiss me while he lubed his own ass.

He leaned forward and grabbed my dick behind his back.

"You've got a huge dick, so I'd appreciate it if you'd try not to kill me with it this time. Alright?"

I nodded my agreement.

He slowly worked the head inside himself while staring into my eyes. It didn't take long before his breathing became erratic. His little butt hole was extremely tight around the tip of my dick. And I was pretty sure that I wouldn't last long enough to get fully inside him.

I used every bit of my will power not to force myself up into him. I just lay there stroking his stomach and then his flanks. This was beyond hot. Jake is the man that fills everyone's hot dreams.

His resolve seemed to coalesce as he leaned forward and began rock furiously until more and more of my cock slid into him. His tiny hole seemed to be opening to me at a furious pace.

He stopped and breathed loudly when a good deal of the head of my cock was inside him. He just lay forward resting his head on my chest and his asshole stretched around the top of my dick. His breath came in short rasps like he could hardly breathe. I fully expected him to pull off and say forget it.

Then he did pull off and breathed a big sigh. I was all ready to tell him that it was okay. That we didn't have to do this. But he grabbed the lotion and put more lube on both of us. Before I had a chance to get the words out, he plunged himself down again, this time the head slipped in and stopped for a second. He redoubled his efforts and I felt something snap open inside him. Then he slid almost halfway down my cock.

He just grunted quietly, holding the remaining shaft of my cock in one hand and balancing himself with his other hand on my stomach. He gritted his teeth, groaned and threw his head back. His face was twisted in a terrible grimace of pain.

The heat from his hole around my cock made it flex involuntarily, but I resisted the urge to push my hips up into him. After all I had promised him that I wouldn't.

Jake took a deep breath, then suddenly he let out a beast-like growl and plunged his ass down further onto my pole. He was almost fully impaled on my dick.

Sweating pouring down his face, he lay his head down on my chest again. I stroked his head and back to comfort him but I wanted desperately to push myself the rest of the way into him.

"Damn, it feels like I've got a two liter bottle of Coke shoved up inside me." He grunted between breaths.

Soon he was working his ass muscles and moving himself up and down my cock. This drove me crazy and I couldn't help but thrust my hips up into him. He sucked in a sharp breath.

He put his tongue in my mouth and kissed me frantically. Jake was riding my dick now and I was pushing back.

Now we were fucking. Or more precisely he was fucking himself with my hard cock. It didn't take long before he was sitting upright again and sliding himself up and down on my dick.

The look on his face was completely different now. He looked like he was off in a dream world. I saw his hand stroking his own dick as it grew quite large in his hand.

I grabbed his hips and pulled him down as I pumped upward. He yelped, then he gave me a disapproving look, but didn't say a word. I understood him, so I let him continue with own rhythm.

He worked his ass on my dick and worked his own dick with his hand. My dick was hard as its ever been and I was getting very close. Watching him jerk off and fuck himself at the same time was so hot. I could see beads of cum oozing out of his cock head. He was excited and ready to blow. Just the sight of him pushed me right over the edge.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum dude!" I growled.

He began stroking his dick harder and faster. I felt his asshole tighten up a notch around my cock. It was more than I could take. Then he let go of his cock and put his hands down on my chest while he worked himself back and forth on my cock. He moved his ass really fast with his head down. His dick leaving trails of clear fluid across my stomach.

I was ready to pop at any moment. Then his asshole constricted tightly around my cock as his body convulsed. He squeezed my sides extremely tight with his knees.

I looked up at him as I shoved my hips up. I couldn't help it. As soon as I looked at him I felt a hot, liquid jet of his cum fly into my chin. That was all I could take, my body involuntarily shuddered. I felt my balls fire their first shot. The first volley always takes me by surprise, even when I know its coming. Then the next one shot out of me and the next and the next.

Holding on to his sides, my body jerked and flexed with each shot flying out onto my chest. I couldn't help myself, I tried desperately to get every inch of my dick up inside Jake. I reached and grabbed at him as if he were going to disappear. He pulled his cock like a mad man with one hand and held onto my stomach muscles with the other.

God help me, I do love a man's orgasm. I love everything about it and nothing short of a crashing wave at sunset is quite as beautiful.

When it was done, he lay down fully on my chest and gripped me with his strong arms. I could feel his dick digging into my belly as he continued to work his ass on my dick. I gripped his back just as tightly while still unloading up his butt. I couldn't tell how many shots I fired into him because I was lost in the moment. The next thing I remember is Jake wiping my chest and stomach with a warm wet towel.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Never better." I smile.

I always feel a little guilty and uncomfortable after really great sex. I usually just want to be alone afterward, just to get my bearings or whatever.

"Mind if I take a shower?" Jake asked.

"No, of course I don't mind." I said. "Make yourself at home."

"Cool, thanks." He smiled and kissed me again.

After a few minutes in bathroom letting the water get warm, Jake came back out asked me to join him.

"You see, there's this spot on my back that I can never quite get to. Think you can help me out?" He asked.

We showered together until all of the hot water was gone. The wet and slippery fun that we had was amazing. He kept splashing water in my face and tickling me. By the time we got out we both had hardons again.

After he finished drying me, he ran his hand through his hair and shook the water all over me again.

"What am I, your slave?" He said laughing.

"You want some clean shorts and a tee shirt to sleep in?" I asked.

"Oh, dude, I would like to stay, but that would cause a lot of problems." He told me. "I hadn't planned for any problems tonight."

"Problems?" I asked, looking at him quizzically.

"Yeah, well, you know how girlfriends can be." He said, shrugging. "I'll get enough grief for staying out this late, but I'm prepared for that.

"Oh, alright. Cool." I said, as the realization of what he was trying to tell me sank in.

I knew all too well what he meant. I'd made the same move many times myself before I'd moved here.

He stroked my chest and stared at me for a moment then looked away. For the first time in the evening he seemed uncomfortable. I found it amusing because not long ago, I was him and I already knew everything he was going to do and say.

"Dude", he said, finally looking back at me, "I really wish I could stay."

This was getting really boring. "Stay or go, I don't care which. Just make up your mind already." I thought to myself.

"Jake, its cool man. I totally understand." I reassured him. "If you have to go, you have to go. Don't sweat it."

And in fact, I really did understand. And by now, I truly did want him to go and he just wouldn't move fast enough.

"Cool." He said, clapping me on the shoulder and smiling again.

Over the next few months I got settled into my new house and met a few of my new neighbors. I got a job at the local university teaching computer programming classes. Once in a while, as a sideline, I did some consulting for a few of the major computer programming companies in the city.

Actually, I didn't really need to work since I was still pretty well off from the sale of our software. And knowing the computer industry as well as I do, it had been relatively easy to make some solid investments and build up pretty nice stock portfolio. Financially, things couldn't be better for me. I just needed to get out and do something with myself, something besides constantly calling my broker.

I hadn't heard from Jake in quite a while which was just as well.

My house was finally in great shape and I loved living on the beach.

I became friends with one of the professors at the university. Jorge was a linguistics and history professor, originally from Lima, Peru, but he'd lived here most of his adult life.

Being in my late twenties, I guessed that he was somewhere around his mid-thirties to late. Awfully young to be a full professor, so I figured him for some sort of academic whiz kid. I picked up a couple of his published volumes and read them cover to cover, in order to get a better handle on his intellectual prowess. You can tell a lot about a person from the way they write.

I liked him immediately. Not only because of his superior intellect or the fact that he was a big handsome stud. The truth is, he's a very charming guy. And not in that glossy, insincere way which always seems so contrived to me. He possessed a natural sort of charisma.

Almost all of the female staff and students drooled over him. Some of the guys too.

Jorge was very easy going and laid back. He was extremely easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable around him right from the very start. Which is kind of odd because that almost never happens with me.

Sometimes I tried to speak Spanish to him, which always got a laugh out of him because I'm so bad at it. He spoke perfect English, without a trace of an accent of any sort. In fact, he spoke English better than I do and was fluent in five other languages as well.

This guy was gorgeous, with classic good looks and a square jaw. Extremely rugged and masculine. Apparently he'd been a print model back in his college years. Eventually, the photo shoots started to conflict with studies, so he quit. And coming from a rich family, he certainly didn't need the money.

He was six foot one, about an inch taller than me. And somewhere around one hundred ninety pounds. His eyes were kind of a coppery brown, sort of a chestnut color. And short black, well coiffed hair.

He wore a very close cropped goatee that gave him the look of a younger man, but he was still a very distinguished looking and always well dressed guy. Certainly one of the most meticulously groomed men I've ever met.

When I first met him I had no idea that he was Latino, because he introduced himself as George and that's what everyone else called him. But as soon as he told me where he was from originally, I could absolutely see it. And that made me all the more hot for him.

I had no intention of making that fact known to him. Under no circumstance would I compromise our friendship for the sake of lust. He was my first real friend since I moved here and as I've said, I don't warm up to people easily.

Anyway, as far as I knew, I was the only one who called him Jorge and secretly I think he kind of like it, because he'd always smile when I did it. To everyone else he was George or Professor Aleman.

We spent a lot of time together. Between my outside contract programming jobs and teaching, I was pretty busy, but Jorge was constantly dragging me out and making sure that I was having fun, since he knew I was still relatively new to the area.

Being a huge baseball fan, I was thrilled to find out that Jorge had season tickets and I was more than persuasive in getting him to take me to almost every game.

I kept on the lookout for a sign of interest on his part. He never showed anything except good old fashioned male companionship which was just fine with me cause I really liked hanging out him.

Working out with him was especially excruciating because he still had a model's physique. And while spotting me on the heavier weights, he always found a way to touch me that made me horny, all the while encouraging me to go for a few more reps. He never failed to slap me on the butt when our work out was done. "Good job", he would say. And still, it all seemed very innocent to me.

Jorge convinced me to plan a cookout at my new house for some of the key members of the faculty and other friends. He told me that it would be a smart move politically, should I ever want to be more than an instructor at the university. I had no such designs, but I could see that it made him happy to think that I did.

"Besides, a little networking never hurt anyone." He said.

"But I hate cooking." I protested.

"Its settled then." Jorge laughed, clapping me on the back.

Early on the Saturday morning of the party, I received a call from Jake. Jorge had just arrived to help me get things ready.

"Hey, how's it going?" Jake asked, cheerfully.

"Not bad. How are you?" I inquired, surprised to hear his voice.

"Quien es?" Jorge inquired smiling, not really wanting to know who it was, but trying to help me improve my Spanish.

"Un amigo." I replied, smiling. "Por que?"

He just shrugged and smiled. I watched his nice butt as he walked out onto the deck with the extra hibachi and charcoals that he'd brought along for the party.

"Oh, you have company." Jake said rather abruptly. "I'll call you later."

"No, that's not necessary." I assured him. "Hey, listen I'm having sort of little get together at the house later today. You're welcome to come by if you want."

"Oh yeah? Sounds cool." He said. "What time?"

"Well, I'm just getting things set up right now, but you can come by anytime. Bring your girlfriend if you want. The more the merrier."

After the words were out, I wanted to take them back. That was classic passive aggressive behavior and Jake didn't deserve that.

"Sure, maybe." He said, quietly. "What time did you say?"

"Anytime you want." I told him. "Just bring your appetite."

"Alright, later."

"Later."

I sat at my desk staring at the phone for a while before Jorge came back in from the deck.

"Hey, I've got to run to store for some other ingredients to make the authentic Spanish entremeses." He informed me. "I'll be back in a few."

"Bueno!" I replied, not at all sure if that was the proper response. It sounded right.

Jorge just laughed as he went out to the door.

Not ten minutes later, buzzer rang. I knew it couldn't be Jorge because I'd given him a key a while back when I had to go out of town and needed someone to keep an eye on my place.

I opened the door and looked down the stairs to see Jake standing outside the gate. I was very surprised.

"You must've called on your way here." I said, opening the gate to let him in.

"Actually I was parked on the street when I called." He confessed, following me up the stairs.

That seemed a bit bizarre, but I didn't comment on it. I was happy to see him.

"The party won't start for a while, but I'm glad you're here. You can give me a hand."

He didn't answer. He just looked sad and dejected.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, nothing." He lied.

"Well, help yourself to anything. The bar's fully stocked and there's a keg on the deck."

"Okay." Jake answered, sitting down at my desk.

"There's coffee too, if you want."

"Is he your lover?" Jake asked quietly and matter-of-factly, looking down at my desk.

"What?!" I asked, a little stunned.

Then I was irritated. Since Jake and I hadn't spoken in quite a while I found the question just a bit too personal. But I decided to give him a little latitude. So, I put my angry face away.

"That handsome guy who just left?" He prompted very calmly.

"No, I work with Jorge. He's just a good friend." I said. "Don't tell me you're jealous? We haven't even spoken in, like months."