What Was I Thinking? The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you."

Apparently, I pulled a face which indicated that I was either indifferent or didn't believe him.

"Its true." Jake said. "Whether you believe it or not."

"Whatever." I shrugged.

I didn't want to have that conversation. Truth be told, I was indifferent to entire situation. The last thing I wanted was to get into any of that with him right now.

"Why don't you grab yourself a drink and then give me a hand."

I turned my back to him and went toward the kitchen. Turning around I found Jake right behind me. He grabbed me and kissed me. Not only was I unresponsive, but I pushed him off me. Granted it was rather slowly, but I think I made my point.

"I thought you said he wasn't your lover?"

"He's not." I said, raising an eyebrow in all earnestness. "Jesus man, back up!"

I continued with the preparations for the party, avoiding eye contact with Jake because I knew that would weaken my resolve.

"Craig?" Jake said. "You didn't miss me?"

No answer.

"Come on." He pleaded, snuggling up behind me.

I turned around and there were those beautiful honey brown eyes, looking back at me. I grabbed him and kissed him. What can I say? Sometimes I'm a slut.

And of course, Jorge walked in precisely at that moment. It figures.

"Pardon me." He said, and took the bags right out onto the deck.

"Damn, isn't that door ever locked?" Jake asked.

"Fuck!" I said.

I went over to the bar and poured myself a shot of bourbon even though it was only ten in the morning. Jake followed me.

"Just sit down and be quiet please." I instructed him evenly.

He did. I poured another shot and drank it down. Jake sat quietly while I gathered up the courage to go out onto the deck and face Jorge.

As I went out the sliding doors, I had no idea what I was going to say to him.

"There're some items that need to go in the refrigerator, you should put them away." He said, as he prepared the grill and the hibachi.

"Okay." I said. "I'll take care of it in a minute."

He showed no emotion, so I had no idea what he must be thinking.

"Look, that's Jake in there. He's a friend of mine." I said just as he walked out.

"Yes, it would seem so." Jorge laughed humorlessly.

"Howdy." Jake said, coming out onto the deck with us and extending his hand.

"Pleased to meet you." Jorge said, giving him a brief nod of acknowledgement.

And that was that. The party went off without a hitch and before I knew it, I was the most popular guy, not only with the faculty, but with my neighbors as well, thanks to Jorge.

Everybody loved Jorge, so anything or anyone that he endorsed was alright with them. I think that my neighbors wished that he lived here rather than me though. And of course he played me up as a stellar citizen and told them how lucky they were to have a man like me living here.

Thankfully, Jake was too busy socializing and drumming up business to bother me much. There was a point when I saw him and Jorge talking to each other, but they were laughing and seemed to be getting along rather well.

I was in the bathroom taking a piss when Jorge walked in.

"Oh, I beg your pardon." He said.

For some reason, I still always marveled at his good breeding and impeccable manners.

"No, I'm done. You can use it." I said as I went to the sink to wash my hands.

He locked the door behind himself.

"Listen Jorge, I want to explain about earlier today."

"You do?" He asked, as I watched him pull the foreskin back on his tremendous cock.

He saw me watching him in the mirror. Then he let loose a blasting stream of piss.

His dick is quite huge and I could hardly take my eyes of it. I wondered if he'd ever seen me stealing glances at it when we were at the gym together.

"Honestly, I don't know what to say." I said, still staring at his piss stream. "Well, you know what you saw."

"Are you getting excited right now?" He asked, smiling.

I just smiled back at him. I was getting excited, but I certainly wasn't going to admit it. Not right now anyway.

He put his dick back in his pants and turned to look at me. As he walked over to me, I turned to face him. He stepped past me and washed his hands. And after drying his them, he turned to face me again, this time he folded his big strong arms over his chest and stood with his feet apart. This posture gave him an air of authority. It also made me quite nervous.

The look on his handsome face only told me that he had something important to say. He looked neither glad nor disappointed.

"So, you have an ongoing sexual relationship with this man? Jake?" He asked.

"No, not really." I answered honestly. "We had sex twice, but that was some time ago. There isn't any sort of relationship between us. It was really just a sex thing."

He looked pensive. Nodding his head as he listened. Suddenly I felt as though I were being analyzed by a therapist.

"And do you plan to continue having sex with him?"

"I really hadn't given it much thought." I answered. "Today was the first time I've even talked to him in months."

"And now that you've had time to give it some thought?" Jorge asked, raising one of his bushy eyebrows.

"I honestly don't know." I confessed.

Jorge rubbed his chin and narrowed his eyes as he stood before me, just staring at me. I felt like a little kid confessing to his father. I don't know why all of this coming out so freely. I've never been one to share secrets with anyone.

My eyes held his for as long as I could, then I looked down at the floor. Suddenly, I felt very ashamed and very exposed. I wanted to take it all back. But it was way too late for that.

"It makes no difference to me who you choose to sleep with Craig." Jorge said, placing one hand on my shoulder and looking very serious. "That's your business, not mine. So we both learned something about each other today, no?"

"Man, I just don't want this to change things between us."

"This changes nothing between us. Except that perhaps we can be a little more honest with each other from this point forward. You've been nothing but a good friend to me. And I hope that won't change."

He moved his hand from my shoulder and patted the side of my face. He smiled, then pulled me close and hugged me.

"Thanks man." I said, hugging him back.

"For what?" He asked rhetorically. "Now get off me before you become too excited."

We both burst into laughter.

I went out through the door that connected the bathroom to my bedroom to avoid any questions of why we'd both been in the there together for so long. I don't think the thought even crossed his mind. He simply went out through the other door which lead to the living room.

God what a relief. Jorge was the first guy that I hadn't had sex with who knew my little secret and still he remained my friend.

Mercifully, the party was winding down. And Jorge was bidding the last of the guests farewell.

Finally, there was only Jorge and Jake left. Jorge was busy clearing up the mess out on the deck and Jake was sitting at the bar.

"Nice party." Jake said to me as I came back from taking out a bag of trash.

"So you had a good time?" I smiled.

"Yeah, it was great. Pretty nice group of people."

Jorge walked in from the deck. "I think that should do it for now. I'll swing by tomorrow to pick up the hibachi."

"Oh hey, I need to discuss something with you before you go." I said to Jorge.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Jake you don't mind do you?" I looked directly at him.

"No, not at all. Its time I got going anyway." He sat his drink down and dug around in his wallet for a minute.

"My new cell phone number." Jake said, brandishing a business card then tossing it on my desk.

"Cool, I'll see you later." I said, leading him toward the door.

"It was nice to meet you Jorge." He said shaking his hand on the way out.

"And you as well." Jorge smiled graciously.

After Jake left Jorge sat himself down behind my desk and lounged in my comfortable, high-backed office chair. For some reason everybody seems to love sitting at my desk, in that chair.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

I walked behind the bar and fixed myself a drink.

"Can I fix you something?" I asked.

"Sure, whatever you're having is fine."

I came back around the bar and handed him a bourbon and ice, then I sat on a bar stool just a few feet from him. I sat quietly staring out of the sliding doors into the dark night.

"So?" Jorge prompted, after taking another sip. "What's going on?"

"Nothing really. I just wanted Jake to leave but I didn't want to be rude." I confessed. "It was clear to me what was on his mind."

"Not very horny this evening?" Jorge laughed.

"I'm always horny." I said, still looking out into the night. "That's the problem."

Jorge sat quietly, sipping his drink as if contemplating something.

"Do mind if I ask you something?" He inquired.

I looked at him. "What?"

"How did all of this start?"

"What do you mean, with Jake or all of it?"

"Both."

I chuckled a little and took another sip. Then I told him about how I'd met Jake and how we'd been caught in flagrante delicto. Jorge roared with laughter until he started choking.

"That's the funniest thing I've ever heard." Jorge said after he calmed down.

"Yeah, hilarious."

"So what now? Are you going to seduce me?" He asked, still smiling.

"Well, I certainly hadn't planned to." I said, completely taken aback by his question. "Would it do any good?"

"Perhaps."

I've never been any good at the art of seduction, my sex partners usually choose me. If I like them, I accept. If I don't, I politely decline. So I just got up and poured us another round of drinks. "Was he serious or just joking around with me?" I wondered.

"Well, one thing's for sure, I can't, in good conscience, let you drive home tonight in this condition." I said, testing the waters. "You have your choice, you can sleep up in the loft on the futon or on the sofa. I sleep there a lot."

Jorge took the drink from me and downed it in two swallows. He got up from my desk, gazing at me, then walked slowly to my bedroom. After I finally snapped out of my stupor and closed my mouth, I went in behind him.

When I got there Jorge was stripping out of his clothes. I started to tremble at the sight his body, clad only in boxers. I took another swallow of my drink then went over and stood in front of him. We just stood there, looking intently at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

As he raised his hand toward me, it appeared to be moving in slow motion and for a second I thought my head might spin right off my shoulders, I was so excited. He pulled me closer and we kissed.

He quickly removed my shirt, bent down and kissed my chest. My heart was beating terribly fast and my breathing was so quick and shallow that I began to hyperventilate. I didn't care. I finished undressing and we climbed onto the bed.

His enormous cock was straining against the fabric of his shorts, so I sought the freedom that it so urgently needed. I remove his boxers and grabbed his dick in my hand. I couldn't resist stroking it while I watched the foreskin run back and forth over the head. He moaned and grabbed my hand, indicating that he wanted me to stop.

Pulling me close to him, he kissed all over my face and licked my lips. I caught his tongue and pull it into my mouth. I ran my hands all over his incredibly muscled body as we kissed deeply. His body felt extremely hot to the touch.

While I was lick his neck and ears, he began to make this deep grumbling sound in his chest. I pulled back and looked at him. He opened his eyes and smiled, I smiled back and continued on my down his body. When I got to his massive pectorals and began flicking his nipples with my tongue he pulled my hand up to his face and starting sucking and licking on my fingers. I had to interrupt his finger sucking technique as I made my way down to his six-pack abs. He still kept one of my hands entwined in his own. No matter, I was mostly using my tongue and teeth as I bathed his beautiful body.

As I ran my tongue and hot breath through his thick pubic patch, I couldn't wait to investigate his large uncut piece of meat. It was my first uncircumcised cock and I intended to investigate it thoroughly. I ran my tongue around the base of it, while lapping at his balls and sniffing at his crotch like a dog in heat. The smell was quite pleasing, pure male. Very clean, with just a hint of sweat.

As I took his fat slab of meat in my palm, I licked my way up the thick tube on the underside. All of this had him quivering and making moaning. It was clear that he was enjoying every bit of this. The head of his cock had long ago cleared the end of his foreskin when his hardon had reached its full length. It was neatly wrapped around the base of the head.

Suddenly, he bade me move into a position where he could have some fun too. I lay my body down next his in a side by side sixty-nine arrangement.

Neither of wasting anytime, we went right to work on each other's cocks. It felt incredible to have his fat cock sliding across my tongue while he did the same to me. My hands found his ass and I began to pull on his hard muscled cheeks, forcing more of his cock into my mouth. When it hit the back of throat, his hips took on a life of their own. Now I had to make sure that I didn't choke to death on his dick.

I was torturing him in a similar fashion. As soon as my cock head hit the back of his throat, for some reason, I felt compelled to push deeper. Soon my fingers found his tight hairy asshole. As my fingers played around the rim I could feel his body tense and relax while his moaning around my cock sent great vibration into my crotch and scrotum.

Pulling off his cock for a moment, I ran my tongue over his balls and down between his legs just behind his ball sac. I felt his hands clutching hard at me as I teased the area just between his ass and balls with my tongue. This was driving him into a frenzy. He seemed to almost be vibrating.

I ran my tongue across his tight little rosebud and he froze. I thought for sure that he was about to cum. Then he let out a huge sigh.

Wetting my fingers with a ton of spit I slowly pushed one in, penetrating him. He put my dick back in his mouth and just suckled the head while I my fingers explored his ass.

Soon I had his cock back in mouth and three fingers embedded in his ass. I worked them slowly and gently so as not to overload him with sensation. I didn't want him to shoot his load just yet.

Somehow I maneuvered him over onto his belly and kneeled between his legs. I massaged his two beautiful globes with my hands then pull his cheeks apart. Quickly I drove my face into his crack and ran my tongue back and forth over the opening. He buck a couple of times and gripped the pillows in front of him with both hands. Leaving a huge gob of spit there I was soon lying on top of him with my cock sliding up and down his crack.

I had dreamed of doing this from the first time that I'd seen him in a pair of workout shorts. The way the material stretched over his protruding butt muscles always drove me crazy with desire. Now it was my crotch pressed tightly against this perfect ass. Soon I was trying to position my cock head at his entrance.

"Craig?"

"Yeah?"

"Take it easy back there. I mean go slow." Jorge said over his shoulder. "I haven't done this in a very long time."

"No problem."

Then he reached back with one and pointed my cock to its destination. He buried his head in the pillow. I pushed forward ever- so-gently. Slowly I began rocking back and forth in an effort to gain entry, pushing a little hard each time. Soon I felt his ass ring muscle start to give way and this drove my excitement level up about ten notches. I could feel the warmth begin to enfold the head of my cock. As soon as I felt that my hips took over and began trying to push deeper faster.

"Ahhggg!" Jorge roared, as he violently pushed himself up from the mattress, in the process, bucking me off his back.

I just lay there a little stunned. He got up on his knees and just glared at me.

"I said SLOW!!!" He growled.

"Okay, I'm sorry man. I promise I'll go slower."

For a second I thought he was going to punch me. Then he looked around the room and spotted the lotion on the dresser. He got up and grabbed it. Returning to the bed he tossed it at me.

"This is your last chance, buddy. Better make it count." He warned me.

Then he got down on all fours beside me on the bed. I took my position behind him and lubed up his hole really well. Then I lubed my dick and went back at it. This time I kneel down between his legs pulled his hips back until my cock pointed at his hole. I urged him to push back and he did, reaching back to guide me inside him. Again he had his face buried in the pillows and now he had more control.

Jorge slowly rocked himself back and forth on the tip of my cock and I could feel him opening himself for me. I could hear some muffled word coming from him but I couldn't tell what they were. Suddenly he raised his head and backed himself onto my cock really fast. Half my cock slid up inside him as breathed out really loudly. His grip on my thigh was like a vise. Then he leaned forward again and in an effort not to loose any ground, I moved forward with him. Once again he was face down in the pillows with his butt stuck up in the air, only this time I was halfway home. I remained perfectly still, except for stroking his back and the cheeks of his butt.

In a few minutes he began moving his ass around and pulling at my thigh. This let me know that it was okay to move again. I began to move in and out of hole while gripping his waist. It was a few more minutes before I could get fully inside him. His tight, gripping hole was so hot that I knew it only be a matter of minutes before I exploded deep inside him. Fucking a large framed guy is definitely one of life's greatest pleasures.

He stroked his cock slowly as I rode his ass. His velvety tight and strong ass muscles were stroking my cock so well that I soon lost my battle with control. I began humping him wildly and pulled at his hips. I could feel my orgasm mounting. I never know precisely when its going to hit, I just know that once I loose control, it won't be long. Driving myself relentless into him, I felt a desperate need to be closer to him. I pounded and pounded into him. I pulled him upright so that I could feel as much of his body as possible against my own.

Wrapping my arms around him, I continued to crash my hips into him. Digging my dick as deeply into as possible. He grunts with each pound. As my body tenses I feel my first shot fire out of the end of my dick. I force Jorge back down and I lay over his back as my hips buck wildly with shot. My hand grasping and gripping at him as though I thought he might get away. Still I feel like I just can't get close enough to him. Shot after shot of boiling hot cum fire inside him. It feel like it won't ever stop and I don't want it to either.

For the first time since I was a teenager, I can hear myself whining and moaning as my body is wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. Whomever said that its never as good as the first time, was dead wrong.

When I finally came down, I was completely spent. I could barely move, so Jorge slowly disengaged himself from me and rolled over beneath me. He calmly comforted me as though I'd been the one on the receiving end of that fuck. I was exhausted.

I must have dosed off because the next I knew all I feel was this tremendous weight on my chest.

"How you doing?" Jorge said, laying on top of me.

He had apparently cleaned up both up while I napped.

"Good. Just great in fact." I replied.

"That's good, cause its your turn now." He said with a wicked grin on his face.