All Comments on 'What You See is Not What You Get'

by Marty Eagan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
Good stuff!

I really enjoyed this story, very romantic.

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
A very good story!!

I like how you have developed the characters. I hope that there is going to be a chapter two. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
romantic, but sad love in the witness protection

ships passing in the night kinda stuff.

kudos

ohhhdearohhhdearalmost 19 years ago
Yes, please continue their story!

Dan and Lynn/Sylvia WANT us to know what's happened to them... *please* open that door for us all!

alexis_malexis_mover 18 years ago
Mystery, Intrigue, Romance...

What more could anyone want from a story? The characters seem to come alive and make you want to know more. Dan is just the sensitive, loving, kind of man that Lynn needs. Surely there is more to this story. Marty, you are amazing!

edtrainedtrainabout 18 years ago
Blown Away.....

Hi Marty,

I found this story almost by accident. Fate must have led me to it. I didn't know about this story.

It is simply SUPERLATIVE!!!! It's yet another of your intriguing stories with all the best elements. Attraction. Passion. Honesty. Tragedy. Most of all it has Love - tender, caring love.

You certainly have a great gift for writing. I'm in awe of you and your storytelling talents.

Please honor us with another chapter in the lives this lovely, loving couple.

All the best,

Ed

spokesnpokesspokesnpokesabout 16 years ago
It Gave Me Hope

Loved the story. as a disabled man it gave hope that one day I could have an encounter like that. Liked the twist of "Lynn" being the witness protection program!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
eh?

What the hell just happenned...

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A romantic tragedy, a scenario that is beautifully thought through and brilliantly transferred to text.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous