All Comments on 'What You Wish For'

by DBizME

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 18 years ago
Can it be cheating?

Can it be cheating if a husband tells his wife he wants her to do it? It may legally be adultery but it isn't cheating. The story would have been enhanced if we were told the husbands thinking about why he wanted her to fuck someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
disgusting

Fantasy? Moral decadance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did You Eat Her Panties, Too?

I left half my load in them for you, dude.

Donnie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn Another Cuckster Pimping Out His Whore

A new teenaged writer who thinks wimpie pathetic males are exciting to some readers. There are a few like you who need humiliation to get it up but not many little sick one.

All in all, you couldn't have started off worse or better depending on your intent. If you intend to demean braindead males - to humiliate wimpie husbands - to disrespect yourself and males well you need to get out the pink fuzzy slippers, fluffing kneepads and frilly apron to wear if you are going to do this right.

The kneepads so while you are fluffing & sucking her new cocks up for her mouth, cunt & asshole you don't hurt your liddle kneeson the floor. The pink fuzzy slippers and frilly apron are to let her cocks know that you are the wimp of the house and will do all their bidding including sucking their stringy curdled cum from her red swollen stretched out cunt. All on video to record the bastard childrens conception for the neighbors, parents and workmates.

Jeez - learn the rules of self cuckolding yourself before you start little sick one or you won't be totally disrespected and humiliated by wifie poo and her studs - well also by the few freakie sicko's who need male humiliation here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it was ok

It isn't the best I've read but far from the worst...these guys that spend all their time trashing women who cheat stories..well we all know they weren't man enough to keep their women happy so the truth felt in these stories really hurts them....all in all average story but don't stop writing cause the people who trash you are actually the "husbands" of the loving wives.

barker1216barker1216almost 18 years ago
please don't

don't share anything else with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Her Story

Now tell the story from her point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Extra income

Go ahead run with it; pimp her out to more people. You can get another wife when she dies of disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Just another sick minded wimp and slut wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Just another sick minded wimp and slut wife story.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

The "barn door" is now open, never to be closed. Hope you are happy. Most are not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous