Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

"What I meant to say is," Janie went on, visibly uncomfortable but determined to finish her thought, "You two look really, uhm, good. You know, like, together... You guys are very lucky to have each other."

And then she was gone, skipping through the backyard, past the screen door and into the house.

Didi turned around, arching a thin eyebrow. She had a big smile on her face and an impish glint in her eyes. Her expression was a mix of excitement, mock-shock and glad surprise. I could only laugh, shrug and lean in to press my lips against her soft, hot mouth.

We kissed and hugged for as long as we could hear Mom and Janie's voices from inside the house. After we heard the front door close, Didi disentangled herself from my embrace with cat-like swiftness and jumped off the deck chair. She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, smiling and giggling as she looked back at me, her thin fingers interlocked with mine.

"Moooom! Guess what, Ted is back! Yay!"

*****

Later that night, lying on my bed in just my boxers and a T-shirt, I basked in the peaceful feeling of looking at my books on the shelves. A familiar sense of coziness washed over me as I re-acquainted myself with my room. The warm light of my bedside lamp reminded me of the countless evenings me and my sister had spent lying here together, reading. The fact that my battered paperback copy of Orwell's 1984 was on the nightstand rather than on my desk told me that Didi had been here in my absence. I could smell her on my pillow

She slipped into my room right then, as if my thinking about her had called her to me. She was wearing one of my Ramones T-shirts, which reached halfway down her pale thighs and looked more like a nightshirt on her.

Her raven hair hung loose across her shoulders. Her movements were swift and well practiced as she locked the door and crossed the room. I was buzzing with joy as I listened to the soft thumps of her bare feet devouring the floor. Her lips were parted in a smile that could brighten the darkest room and warm the stoniest heart. Her eyes were glinting, never leaving mine. Her arms were outstretched as she jumped on the bed beside me, hugging me fiercely, pressing her face into my neck. Her soft warmth and the sheer presence of her body so close to mine made me tingle all over.

My heart was racing as Didi held me with all she had, nuzzling me as I wrapped her into my arms. Her eyes were huge and I was lost in them when she turned her pretty face up to look at me.

"I've waited so long for this, Teddy Bear," she said. Her nose was poking tenderly against my cheek, her chin brushing against my jaw. "You have no idea how much I missed you, how much I missed this, us, together..."

My fingers were trembling as I tucked a long lock of black hair behind her ear. "I missed this too, Didi. I couldn't sleep at night, alone, away from you. You know, I recorded some of our conversations and mixed them into an audio file, just so I could listen to your voice, your laugh..."

She smiled and I felt her shiver as I caressed her spine over the cotton of her T-shirt. "So that's why you always asked me to sing for you... Kinda creepy, Teddy Bear, but cute creepy!" she said, laughing and pressing her nose against mine as my face reddened.

"Yeah, kinda," I said, embarrassed. "But I missed you so badly, Didi... Plus, it helped me get to sleep. Hearing your voice calmed me when I was... I mean, it made me feel better, like we were not so far apart."

"I know what you mean, Ted," she said, speaking softly, right into my mouth. She held tight to me and I held her back, finally feeling her as close as I wished she had been so many times this last year. Murmuring, she continued: "I had to come here and hug your pillow to sleep, you know... At least I was here, in this bed, but still it wasn't the same... Nothing's the same if you're not here."

We stayed perfectly still and silent for a moment, locked in our embrace. Our noses were touching, our breaths were shallow. Then our lips met, and we kissed.

Soon we weren't just pressing our lips together. As if of their own accord, our mouths opened slightly. Our tongues darted tentatively out, licking, probing. I gasped when I felt Didi's tongue suddenly plunge into my mouth. Her hands grabbed the sides of my face as she pulled me to her in a deep soulkiss.

Her urgency triggered mine and I got instantly hard as I passionately kissed my sister. My hands moved quickly down her back until I reached her little round ass. My fingers slid under her panties and I sank them avidly into her supple buttcheeks.

Whimpering into my mouth, never letting go of my face, Didi lifted a leg and straddled me. My muffled groans mixed with hers while she positioned her crotch right over my boxer-clad erection. As soon as she was lying on top of me, she started to press her groin on my hardness in slow grinding motions. My palms were planted on her bubble-butt, kneading her taut flesh hungrily.

Our breathing got ragged as we made out. My heart was pounding against the soft firmness of Didi's breast. I was oozing pre-cum into my boxers and I could feel the warmth radiating through my sister's pantie-clad mound. I could hardly think. Just my love and desire for my silly girl guided me.

I let go of her ass and I broke our lip-lock. I sat up against the pillow, making Didi slide back to straddle my thighs. I reached for the hem of her shirt. Biting her lips, her gaze shifty and her cheeks flushed with arousal, her brow furrowed as if in worry, Didi raised her arms up. Trembling, I pulled her T-shirt over her head, revealing her naked breasts.

"Am I... Am I pretty?" she mumbled nervously. My mouth went slack as I looked at my little sister's tits. They were beautiful. Perky and ripe, slightly pointy, they were jiggling mouth-wateringly in time with the labored rhythm of her breath. Didi's slender build made her juicy boobs look big on her. I couldn't believe this wonderful creature was my sweet silly girl. My eyes couldn't leave those pink, puffed out areolas capped with thick, engorged nipples. I was speechless and drooling as I took in that breath-taking sight.

"D-d-do you... Do you like me, Ted?"

"Like you?! Sis, you're magnificent! You're a thing of beauty, Didi, you really are! And your tits... They're just amazing!"

She smiled, letting out a sigh of relief, looking more adorable than ever. "Really? I'm... I'm barely a C cup... I thought guys liked them ooh-oooohh...!"

My silly girl shuddered all over as I assaulted one of her superb tits with my lips and I started licking away at a fat nipple. Didi's voice caught in her throat as she gasped in sudden pleasure. I opened my mouth wider to suck in as much of her tender boob-flesh as possible. I cupped her ass in my hands, grabbing her firmly, filling my palms with the supple smoothness of her buttcheeks.

I switched from one tit to the other, wishing that I had two mouths to suck them both at the same time. Whenever I suckled hard on a pointy breast or nibbled lightly on an engorged nipple, Didi's throaty whimpers spiked up into breathless groans, letting me know how sensitive her boobs were. Her hands were on my shoulders and she tightened her grasp on me every time I clamped my lips around a puffy areola or I delicately sank my teeth into an irresistible pink nipple.

After some minutes of relentless tit-worship, I let go of my sister's ass and moved my hands to her front, one to her breast, the other to her groin. Her panties was so soaked that I could make out the shape of her labia through the wet cotton as I cupped her warm mound. Didi squealed and I felt her nails sink into my shoulders through my shirt as she grabbed firmly onto me.

"Oooh, Ted!... Yes, ooohh yeeees!"

I slid my hand inside her panties and traced my fingers along her dripping slit, wetting my digits in her juices. The feel of her slippery pussy made my cock flex and strain against my boxers. As soon as my fingertips reached her throbbing clitoris, Didi started panting and shaking all over.

I bit slightly harder and sucked for all I was worth on the nipple in my mouth, pinching the other one intermittently between my fingertips. I started rubbing Didi's clit in quick circles and she was writhing like a snake within seconds, moaning and gasping. I could feel her pulse accelerating just beneath the soft flesh of the boob I was sucking into my mouth.

"Aaaahh!... Teeeed... Ooooh yeees!... I'm gonna... You're making me... Ooooohhh!"

My ears were ringing and my cock was harder than it had ever been as I listened to the magic sounds of Didi's orgasm, the wetness around my circling fingertips increasing as her pussy got flooded in girl-cum. I slowly massaged her clit throughout her climax, prolonging it until I heard her moans turn into choked sighs. I only stopped and slid my dripping digits out of my sister's drenched panties when I felt her tiny fingers tapping on my arm, signaling me to relent.

I barely managed to plant a couple of soft kisses on her pointy tits before Didi nimbly raised herself up on her knees and climbed off me. She was flushed, smiling, and so stunningly beautiful. There was an avid light in her brown eyes as she practically tore my shirt off and pushed me down on my back. She started trailing kisses down my chest, moving lower and lower, making me shiver with the soft touch of her lips.

When she reached my boxers she looked up at me. Didi giggled as she held my gaze, I must have looked goofier than usual. She was so sexy as she sat back between my spread legs. Her luscious lips were quivering, her expression was both nervous and aroused, just like I felt.

"You seem horny, Teddy Bear," she said, her fingers slipping inside my boxers. Her eyes were set on the tent between my legs. Her hand was already pulling my underwear down.

I raised my hips and she yanked my boxers all the way to my knees. My cock sprang out, standing erect and dripping pre-cum in front of my sister's surprised, excited face. Didi's gaze was magnetized to my hardness as she slid my boxers all the way off my legs.

Now it was my turn to feel self-conscious, worrying about my average endowment. But I shouldn't have. With a mewl of lust and a feral grin on her full lips, my little sister wrapped her tiny fist around the base of my cock. She started gently pumping me, her other hand lightly cupping my shaved ballsack.

My glans was already shiny with pre-cum and more fluid oozed out of my piss-slit when Didi lowered her head down and started licking my fat tip like a lollipop. She planted wet kisses on it, slurping up all my clear pre-ejaculate. The soft feel of her lips smooching my sensitive tip made me groan but it was nothing compared to the warm, enveloping caress I felt when she opened her mouth and engulfed me.

Before my stupefied eyes, Didi began bobbing her head up and down. She was tentative at first, but soon she began pushing lower and then retreating to suckle on my cockhead, purring, before taking me deep in her mouth again, gobbling more of me at each plunge. She soon got into a delicious cocksucking tempo, her soft lips sliding wetly up and down my shaft while her tongue lapped the underside of my throbbing dick. I couldn't stop moaning in pleasure as my sister sloppily sucked me off, the tender inside of her cheeks massaging me as she cooed around my girth. Her eyes were closed as she gave me a slow, loving blowjob.

"Oooh Didi... You're so good at this..."

I brought my hands to her head, stroking her hair, panting whenever I felt my glans hit the soft, tight entrance of her throat on the in-strokes. My touch must have encouraged her. The sound of her gagging soon mixed with the chorus of her sloppy sucks and my lustful grunts, as my sister started to force herself further down on my hardness. Soon she was cramming my cockhead into her gullet, constricting me for long, sweet seconds with her throat muscles before letting me glide out until I popped out of her wet, puffy lips.

I was rabidly horny as I luxuriated in the sight of her saliva coating my length while she bobbed faster on my spittle-lubed meat, swallowing me deeper and deeper. A shiver ran up my spine every time Didi slid her mouth up along my hardness, sucking me while purring, slobbering spit and pre-cum on my cock, stopping to nibble on my fat glans, teasing it with her tongue, moaning all the while as she blew me with passion. "Mmhgh!... Mmmph!... Gllhukh... Mmhmgl!..."

In a daze, I watched my little sister sucking me off, my eyes glued to the tight, soft seal of those luscious lips clamped around my girth. I couldn't get enough of the image of Didi's pretty head sinking down as far as she could down my cock, her hand holding me at the base to align my length better so she could take me deeper in her mouth. It was so incredibly hot and sweet at the same time. It turned me on like a shot of pure lust and it filled me to bursting with affection for my silly girl, my irreplaceable, beloved Didi.

I wanted this to last, I wished it could go on and on and on, but there was no way I could resist. The feel, the visual, the sounds, but most of all the realization of what exactly was happening, the reality of the fact that my sister was giving me a blowjob; it was simply too much for me to bear.

"Didi... I'm close... I'm gonna cum soon..."

Didi opened her eyes and looked at me mischievously, her lips twitching. I realized that she was smiling around a mouthful of my cock. My shaft flexed, my climax rushing at me. Didi's head started bobbing faster, her tiny hand fisting me urgently. Her throat vibrated with her muffled moans, massaging my raging erection. I felt my balls draw up and my sperm surge through my length. Then a thought struck me. This is only the beginning. This is just the first time my sister gives me a blowjob. We can do this, and lots more, again and again and again. That's when I came.

"Oooooh fuck!... Oh yeah, Didi, you're amazing!... Aaaargh!"

"Mmmmph!... Mmmh!..."

I threw my head back, closed my eyes and just let go, grunting out my pleasure as I spurted long ropes of cum into Didi's slurping mouth. Her low purrs, mixed with the sloppy, squishy sounds of her sucking and gulping, were making me crazy with lust as jet after jet of my seed kept spraying past those soft lips, splashing against her palate, pooling around her tongue, swirling into her accepting gullet and down her swallowing throat.

My mind was on overdrive at the thought that my little sister had just given a fantastic blowjob and was now gobbling down my thick semen with gusto. She was still sucking me gently, milking me for every last drop of cum, swallowing everything I had to give her.

I opened my eyes again to the sight of my sweet silly girl with her lips wrapped around my glans, her cheeks hollowed out in one last powerful suction as she slowly drew back from my shaft. I shivered at the feel of Didi's tongue darting on my piss-slit to gather any residual creamy dollop. Her eyes turned up to look into my awestruck face as she let go of me with a popping, wet sound. My softening cock plopped back on my abdomen, licked clean.

I was open-mouthed as I watched my sister swallowing down the very last drops of my load. After gulping noisily, she straightened back and sat on her heels between my legs. There was a thin dribble of my seed on the corner of her cum-glossy lips. I reached for it and scooped it up with my finger. Before I knew it, Didi was sucking that last trace of brotherly sperm off my fingertip.

"Mmmh, so this is what cum tastes like," Didi giggled, tucking a raven lock behind her ear, smiling at me. "I could really get used to it, Ted... Well, to yours at least!"

Her words, the admission that she had never tasted a man's cum before, the look of love and passion and wonder in her eyes, it all made my heart race. So she felt it too. She was into this just as much as I was, she saw more of this ahead of us, more of us together, like this. And why shouldn't she, why shouldn't I? We were finally doing what a boy and a girl would do after years spent together knowing each other, trusting each other, loving each other. The fact that we were brother and sister just made our bond even deeper, turning our being together sexually into something even more intimate. I couldn't have been more aroused and more in love with my Didi than I was then. And it seemed like she felt the same way about me.

This realization was like an aphrodisiac to me. I jumped up and took my amazing little sis in my arms. I kissed her furiously, tasting myself on her mouth and not caring. I ran my hands all over Didi's smooth, creamy skin. I held her close, feeling her warmth and her soft firmness, tracing her lines and curves, pressing her boobs against my chest, wanting to keep her racing heart close to mine.

Didi giggled and yelped as she surrendered to my surging passion. She kissed me back, her little hands touching me urgently, her nails sinking into my flesh when she held me hard, like she never wanted to let go. She squealed when I lifted her up and rolled her onto her back. My hands parted her long, shapely legs. My fingers went to her drenched panties. The outlines of her labia were clearly visible through the utterly drenched fabric.

"Didi, you are so soaked!" I laughed, thrilled to see how horny she was. Sliding her panties down her upturned legs, I kissed her thighs and knees and calves and ankles until I had guided her undies off her feet. I brought the wet, bunched up cotton to my nose, sniffing my silly girl's juices.

Didi laughed, her tits jiggling on her chest. "It's your fault, you got me so horny! I should probably just stop wearing panties from now on, they'll just end up like that anyways... Right, Teddy Bear?"

Again, her words and their implications went straight to my head. "Oh Didi..." I murmured, unable to say anything else.

Burning need and pure love were bubbling inside me as I stared into my sister's face, taking in her beauty. I lost myself as I admired her, here, in the flesh, so close, recalling the countless times that the image of her sculpted visage had flashed in my mind whenever I closed my eyes at night, a face that now was smiling at me with life-long affection, blossoming desire, naughty curiosity. Didi tittered excitedly as I lowered my gaze down her thin neck, her juicy boobs, her smooth tummy, her spread open legs.

It was just a few of seconds, a long moment of awed adoration. Then my arousal took over and I plunged my face between her thighs.

Didi gasped and writhed as my mouth made contact with her labia. I moaned in appreciation as I got my first taste of my sister's sweet juices. They were delicious. My tongue immediately started lapping all over her slit to scoop up more of her intoxicating nectar. I hungrily licked and sucked at her entrance, drinking all of Didi's clear fluid while a constant dribble of her secretions trickled out of her slick hole. When my mouth was coated in her flavor, I paused to take a good look.

Didi's pussy was completely smooth, shiny with dripping juices. Her pink lips were puffy and her clit was an engorged, pulsing nub begging to be sucked and licked and nibbled. Her hairless vagina looked so delicate and pretty that I felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world for being allowed to look at it and touch it and properly worship it with my mouth.

The mere sight of that slick sisterly hole made me pant in savage desire. I clamped my lips to Didi's fleshy flower and started french kissing it, sucking on her nether lips like it was her soft mouth and thrusting my tongue into her hole like it was her throat. While I was making out with my little sister's sweet pussy, my fingertips went to her clit, circling it gently.

"Ooooh yeeeesss!... Ooooh, Ted, that's so good!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers