Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

For a while I just ate out Didi's pussy ravenously, sating my thirst for her delicious nectar, basking in her mewling pants of delight. When I unclasped my lips from her labia and began working her clit with my tongue, sucking steadily on that hot pulsing button, my sister started gasping.

"Ooohhh!... Teeeed!... That's... Oooooooooh my god!"

As I licked her clit with a mix of light, quick strokes and deep, long laps, I inserted a finger into Didi's steaming hole. A sort of choked sigh escaped her throat and I felt her hands on my head, her fingers running through my hair. Her moans got even deeper and more urgent when I began fingering her. She was incredibly tight, but she was gushing so much of her sweet fluid that after a while I managed to slide a second finger inside her soft folds, making her twitch.

"Aaaah yeeees!... Yes, finger me... Lick me... Oooooh, it's so good... Aaaaahh!..."

My mouth was still devouring her clit and I had two digits pumping steadily into her pussy when Didi grabbed my hair hard and began bucking her hips into my lapping, munching face. Knowing her climax was closing in, I slurped away at her clit with all I had, increasing my finger-fucking tempo.

"Oooh Ted... Aaaahhh, yessssss!... I'm... I'm gonna... You're making me... CUUUuuuuhhmmfh..."

Didi screamed, high and loud. Luckily she quickly muffled her yell of pleasure by biting into the pillow. Her body was trashing, her eyes were scrunched shut, her pretty face distorted in a priceless expression of ecstasy. I felt her moist, warm tightness clamp and squeeze around my fingers. My mouth was rewarded with a flood of precious girl-cum as my sister's pussy fluttered in orgasm.

There was a look of pleasant shock in Didi's eyes when she finally opened them again. She looked like she had just gotten the most amazing surprise ever. To me, it had always been the best feeling in the world to make my silly girl laugh, to see her smile, to know that I had made her feel good somehow. Now, crouched between her parted thighs, drinking her juices, my mouth and tongue and fingers still busy but more gentle as I let her ride out her climax, I felt overjoyed as I took in the blissful pleasure painted on Didi's sweet face.

"Wow! Teddy Bear, that was the best orgasm I've ever had! I've never had my pussy licked before, it was incredible! You've just ooooh!... Oooooh no, nooo, wait!... Aaaahhh, Ted... What are you... Uuuuhh!..."

The thrill of hearing that I had just given my sister the best orgasm of her life felt even better than the blowjob she had given me. It spurred me on, making me want to give her more.

Didi gasped as I renewed my oral ministrations, her pussy still tingling in the afterglow, the renewed stimulation feeling too intense. Her hands on my head tried to gently push me away at first, but her muffled pleas to stop were already mixed with sighs of delight. I started slowly, just letting my fingers glide into her soaked entrance, letting go of her oversensitive clit for the moment and gently lapping away at her dripping labia instead. Didi's grip on my head relaxed, her half-hearted protests giving way to husky gasps as I kissed her puffy lips and sucked up any trace of her delicious girl-cum from the source.

Soon I was once again treating my sister's pussy to long, deep licks while I pumped my fingers into her until she was purring contentedly on her way to another climax. I started rubbing my thumb over her clit and I could tell she was getting close once more, when an idea struck me.

"Didi, would you do something for me?"

"Uh?..." she said groggily through ragged breaths. "Yeah aaahh... Sure, Teddy Bear... Mmmhhh... What do you want me to do?"

"Hold your legs up against your chest."

I snickered as she cocked an eyebrow and looked at me funny. Her hands went to the back of her knees and she pulled her legs up, exposing her sweet slit even more and now revealing her little anus too. It was beautiful. Tiny, pink, slick with run-off pussy juices, slightly twitching with her excitement, my sister's asshole was beckoning to me irresistibly.

When my tongue made contact with her crinkled hole, Didi's breath caught in her throat for a moment, then she squealed. "Teddy Bear, what are you... UUHH!... OOOHMYGOD!... Uuuhhh!... Ooooh Ted!... Fuck yeeeees!..."

I started poking and licking and slobbering all over her little starfish, making her squirm. When her hands grabbed my hair again, hard, I feared she would pull me away, but she actually pushed my head lower, pressing my face into her offered holes. She was liking it, and that electrified me.

Through a chorus of her choked purrs and breathless sighs, I rimmed my sister's asshole like a man possessed. My finger-fucking digits accelerated inside her pussy and my clit-rubbing thumb circled faster on her nub. In no time, Didi's thrashing body and her broken moans told me that she was going to cum soon and she was going to cum hard.

"Oohhh fuuuck... Oooh my god, Ted... Yeeees yes, keep licking meeee!... Ooooohh fuuuuck!"

I pushed my tongue deeper into Didi's rosebud, the wriggling tip forcing its way into her mollified sphincter. I sealed my lips around her butt-ring and sucked wetly on it. I stopped fingering her pussy and curled my fingers upward instead, running my fingertips along the soft, moist creases and ridges of her vaginal wall beneath her clit, searching for her g-spot.

Maybe it was my tongue wiggling and poking into her anus or my thumb frigging her clit, or maybe I did manage to stimulate her g-spot properly after all. What I know for sure is that Didi suddenly stopped squirming, her body went rigid for a long moment, then she came. Screaming.

"Uuuhhh!... Aahhhh!.. AAAAHHHH!... TEEEEEEED!"

I kept doing what I was doing throughout my sister's monumental climax, feeling exhilarated every time she thrashed and yelled out her pleasure, happy that I made her happy. I relented my ministrations gradually as Didi rode out her orgasm. Eventually I extracted my tongue from her asshole and my fingers from her pussy when her hands finally pressed with some decision on my head, telling me to stop.

I raised my face from between Didi's soaked thighs and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slack. Her expression was exhausted but beatific. The rising and falling of her chest made her tits jiggle hypnotically and a light sheen of perspiration made her whole body shimmer in the warm light of the bedside lamp. My little sis always looked beautiful, but after such a huge climax she was positively glowing.

I dipped my head down again while she recuperated, gently lapping at her drenched hole, scooping up every last drop of her girl-cum with my tongue, sucking her nectar into my thirsty lips. I tried not to tease her, but I couldn't resist giving her engorged, overstimulated clit some quick licks.

"Mmmh... Nooo, pleeease... Oooh, Teddy Bear... Too much... Mmmhh... Please stop, Ted, enough... I'm mmmh... So sensitive now... Aaaaahh..."

Her whimpers and some determined pushes on my head finally convinced me to let go for real, so I moved to lie beside her. Didi instantly cuddled into me, her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her svelte frame, holding her tight as she basked in the afterglow. I was stroking her hair when Didi turned and looked up, smiling. She kissed me, purring in absolute satisfaction, a dreamy look in her huge brown eyes.

"Hey, silly girl. Having fun?" I chuckled.

Her smile got bigger, and she kissed me again, longer and deeper, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, sucking hard on my lips, tasting her own delicious juices. "Yeah, so much fun, Teddy Bear!"

"No kidding, I just hope you didn't wake up Mom..."

"Hey, that was partly your fault too, you made me cum so hard!" she quipped.

We both chuckled and Didi seemed to blush. It was hard to tell, her cheeks were still flushed from her orgasm. She looked adorable as we laughed at the thought of Mom woken up by her daughter screaming in orgasm from her son eating her out.

"Don't worry, though. Mom uses earplugs to sleep these days, and she was pretty beat anyways. But seriously, Teddy Bear," she said, pausing to kiss me again. "It was so awesome, you made me cum like crazy! You really are the best brother in the world, Ted!"

"You know I'd do anything for my silly girl, including this," I said, quickly dipping a finger between Didi's moist folds and bringing it to my lips to suck her juices off it. "Especially this, actually! Plus, I liked it too. You taste amazing, Didi, your pussy is so sweet, and that pink little asshole..."

She giggled and nuzzled my neck. "Yeah you really looked like you were enjoying yourself, but not as much as I was! Seriously, Teddy Bear, it was incredible. I never came so much before. Your fingers, your tongue, oh my god!... And what you did to my butt, it was crazy good! I never though it would feel like that, but it made me cum so hard when you licked my asshole and pushed your tongue in, with your fingers inside my pussy."

I listened to her with a smile on my face, the excitement and joy in my sister's voice warming me inside.

"You know, it was the first time I ever got my pussy licked. And I had never given a blowjob before nor tasted cum either, and I'm so happy it was all with you Teddy Bear," she said. Then she paused and her smile faded. "But... I should... Ted, I have to tell you something..."

I saw Didi's face suddenly darken, her mood shifting dramatically. She pressed herself harder into my side but she averted her eyes, turning her face away from mine. I already knew what she was going to say. I just knew it. I swallowed the lump in my throat, steadying myself for what was coming.

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers