What're the Odds?

Story Info
New wife finds life changing choices to make on honeymoon.
9.6k words
4.08
72.7k
51
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a story. The people and the plot exist only in my imagination. No husbands were harmed in the writing of this story. I hope it gives you pleasure.

*****

It might have been Ben and Gemma Murphy's wedding night and the beginning of their honeymoon, but there would be no surprises in their Vegas hotel room that night. Both had lost their virginity to the other over two years before. The only things making tonight special were this is the first time it would be as husband and wife, and both had agreed to abstain for a couple of weeks. In the last 26 months there had been copious sexual activity. Ever since Gemma had given herself as a 19th birthday present to her childhood sweetheart they hadn't been able to keep their hands off each other.

There wasn't much they hadn't tried. Him on top, her on top, doggy. Ben preferred doggy because, as much as he loved her face, nothing turned him on more than thrusting against that perfect heart shaped ass and watching himself slide in to her. So that became their default position. They even tried anal but Gemma just couldn't relax enough and the slightest pain to her caused him to lose his hardness. Ben loved Gemma with all his heart and the very idea of hurting her was enough to stop him performing. Oral had been fun for them both. Gemma had been a natural and found she loved to feel a cock unfurl and stiffen in her mouth. Ben always wanted to shoot in her pussy, so she'd never had to deal with a mouthful of ejaculate.

Ben himself was no slouch at the old oral either. He loved the taste of pussy and could lap away till the juices ran down his face and Gemma begged him to stop and fuck her.

Today had been fraught with sexual tension. They had groped, fondled, caressed and passionately kissed at every stolen opportunity. All this had only fed fuel to their desires and finally they were alone. The time was here and their marriage was about to be consummated. After two weeks without and a whole day of mutual teasing passions were running high.

Gemma reclined on their king size bed in just her matching set of pale blue bra, panties and suspenders and lacy topped white stockings. As she raised herself up onto her elbows her wavy chestnut brown hair cascaded down her back and by tilting her head to the side so half her face was covered. She looked up through hooded lids and thick lashes. Ben exited the bathroom to see his new bride smile coquettishly in the most provocative of poses and felt himself stir. God he loved this woman. He called her his wicked seductress. She was nothing of the sort of course. She was a decent, honest, moral woman. A staggeringly sexy, honest, moral woman, but far too honest and moral to be wicked. All he meant was, if she wanted to, he was sure Gemma could have any man she desired. And he never lost sight of the fact that she wanted only him.

He looked into her green almond shaped eyes that held a spark of mischief and promise, passed her seductively curved full lips, down her elegant neck to her shoulders and her superb breasts. The label on the bra said 32D. What that didn't tell you was her nipples were long and sensitive and so tempting to suck. Can nipples be beautiful? Ben thought Gemma's were and he loved to suck on them. They were so sensitive, so responsive so...mmmmm.

Looking over her flat stomach Ben's eyes travelled passed his new wife's pale blue panties and down her long slender legs. Long slender, open legs. Sitting up Gemma unclasps her bra and flings it across the room, her proud erect nipples felt good to be released.

Gemma looked up at her handsome new husband. His 6' 2" frame topped by an unruly blond mop. His bright inquisitive playful blue eyes and boyish grin. A strong masculine jaw line. Broad powerful shoulders and muscular chest. Nothing so ostentatious as a six pack but a good hard flat stomach. A proud 4 inches pushes against his loose boxers and long firm muscular legs of a runner.

Gemma had grown up with three brothers. She knew his penis was below average. She'd had plenty of glimpses of cock over the years and knew there were bigger ones out there. Her parents had been, as they saw it, refreshingly open about nudity. Gemma had grown up without a complex and with no hang ups concerning the male member. Besides, this was the age of the Internet, if she needed to see cocks there were plenty out there. Gemma didn't mind at all that Ben was small. She loved him. He made her laugh till her sides ached; he understood her weird way of explaining things. He got her like nobody else ever had. He was physically quite quite beautiful and had a generosity of spirit that made her want to cry. He cared about people. People he didn't know. Poor people, disadvantaged people. To Gemma Ben was beautiful inside and out. Oh and that thing he did with his tongue, wow!

Ben approached the bed, trying to remove his shorts casually and not trip over them. He almost managed it too, but he turned his trip to his advantage when he landed on the bed with his face between his wife's legs inches from her pussy. Looking her in the face he grinned that grin and extended his tongue and took a quick swipe at her pussy through her panties.

Gemma groaned and tossed back her head, she was too wound up for teasing now. She leant forward and placed a hand on either side of his head and pulled him closer, her eyes imploring him. Ben loved this bit, he pulled her panties aside and flicked her clit with his tongue.

"Please!", half whispered half panted Gemma begged for more.

"Please?", asked Ben, "are you asking me to stop?"

"No! More, more, lots more!", Gemma is pushing her pussy towards his face.

"No more? Really? "

"No you bastard, lick my pussy. Lick it now, you teasing fucker"

Gemma's pussy was on fire. It has been throbbing all day and now, with the promise of release so near, was soaking wet and her clitoris extended and sensitive.

Ben went for broke. He tears the flimsy panties apart at the crotch and bears his wife's shaven pussy. The sudden reckless destruction surprises and excites Gemma. She has never seen her husband show such passion. But then she has never fucked him as her husband before.

The aroma coming from the bald, wet, open pussy fills Ben's senses and he drives his tongue deep inside. The taste is enough to make him lap frantically. Again and again he licks her pussy lips and forces his tongue as deep inside as it will go.

Gemma groans and gurgles in delight. Her cunt is super charged and highly sensitive. She pulls him hard against her and feels her orgasm begin to build. Ben decides to change tack, he moves his mouth up from her pussy and sucks hard on Gemma's clit. Her hips start to buck against his face and she holds the back of his head so hard her nails dig in his scalp. Gemma is groaning and crying out animal sounds. There are no words, just noises. Ben is really getting off on how excited she is. His cock is rock hard and if he's not careful he thinks he could cum from licking her out. Taking things up one last notch he inserts two fingers inside her and fucks her with them, fast while he sucks her clit. A strangled scream escapes Gemma's throat and her back arches, lifting off the bed. The orgasm courses through her for what seems like minutes. Monochrome fireworks go off behind closed lids and Gemma flops back onto the bed.

Ben's face glistened with her juices, they're all he can taste, and as Gemma's soul gradually returns to earth he makes his way up her body kissing her thighs, her belly, her breasts. Her nipples. They are a full inch and a half long. Gemma mmmms in satisfaction. She loves having her nipples sucked. Ben cups and gently squeezes the one he isn't sucking. Gemma looks down at him and mouths a silent, "Thank you".

Ben continues to suck but the hand that was cupping moves down along her side till it is stroking her hip. Gemma knows what this means. Ben wants her to move, to get on all fours, and she gladly obliges. Ben is as hard and throbbing as he can ever remember being and he forces himself all the way in in one push. Balls deep in one thrust. Gemma would like to have her breath taken with such a movement, but alas it doesn't happen. But it does feel really nice and she's just had a fantastic orgasm so anything is bound to be well, not a disappointment exactly...

Ben is holding on to her hips forcing himself in, over and over. The pussy is hot wet and snug. And the view, the view of that perfect ass and those stockings and suspenders is enough to tip him over the edge. It takes less than a minute for Ben to be unloading two weeks' worth of cum into his new wife.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Harrrrr! ", Ben isn't exactly laughing, but there is something triumphant in his voice as his orgasm hits him.

Ben collapses on to Gemma and the pair fall together onto the bed. This is pretty much form for them now. They will manoeuvre until Ben is spooned behind Gemma and falls asleep satisfied.

Sometimes the fucking reignites something in Gemma. Though the first orgasm is great there is a need for more once she has felt his cock inside. But only sometimes. She has tried to encourage him to use his fingers or his tongue on her again, but Ben won't go near her pussy when it has his cum in it. He says it feels gay. And although he has nothing at all against gays, he simply isn't and it holds no appeal for him. Unfortunately their wedding night was one of those sometimes.

Ben was asleep within moments. Gemma lay there, his arm around her waist, with just enough of a buzz in her pussy to keep her awake. She waited for a few more minutes before sliding out from under him and going into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet letting his copious ejaculate drip out of her, playing with her pussy and getting his cum on her fingers. Curiosity made her raise her hand to her face and, firstly sniff her fingers before sticking out her tongue and tasting them. She knew her own smell and that kind of overpowered anything else but the taste was different. Ironically she also knew how she tasted, she has kissed her husband after he had her juices all over his face. But this was something else. It excited her to think she was tasting spunk for the first and she wanted to get a better taste. So she sat and scooped two finger lots one after the other and sucked them off her fingers. One after another after another. She loved the taste and it felt so naughty to be doing this without Ben. Course she wasn't technically doing anything wrong. She wasn't cheating, this was his cum after all. And the taste and feel of it sliding down her throat had the butterflies skitting in her tummy and her breathing was becoming shallow and she just knew she had to cum. Using one hand to remove the last dregs and the other to rub her clit, Gemma brought herself to the climax she needed. Her eyes tight shut as she sucked hard on her fingers imagining she was sucking a hard cock till it erupted in her mouth. Swallowing down shot after shot of hot thick creamy cum.

Somewhat guiltily she cleaned up and returned to bed where she eventually fell into a fitful sleep. The next morning her dreams weren't clear but her pussy was wet and her clitoris extended and her mind was full of how she had herself cum.

Both of the newlyweds slept in, the previous day and night had taken its toll on them and there were no set plans to spoil. Neither stirred till about 11 when the familiar rattle of the trolley punctuated by a rap on a door and shrill call of "Housekeeping!" disturbed them.

The maid was at the next room so Ben leapt out of bed took a two minute shower and threw on some shorts and a polo shirt.

"Hey sleepyhead we need to vacate for a while so this lady can do her job", Ben gently shook Gemma awake. Gemma had less sleep than Ben and just whimpered.

"Can't she come back later?"

"You know I don't like taking advantage, she has a tough job for not much pay. Let's not make it any tougher for her".

There's the beautiful caring person she loved so much she married him. Gemma shot him a quick smile before diving into the shower herself. The stream of warm water revived her spirits and senses and before the knock came on their own door was dressed in yoga pants, trainers and baggy t-shirt.

They spent what was left of the morning getting to know The Strip. Wandering in and out of the big casinos, catching the sites and generally just deciding what to do next.

As they walked through various lobbies Gemma was keen to watch the action on craps and roulette tables. Ben was as rude as she had ever heard him.

"Gambling is for losers. There is only a one winner in these places, do you think they can afford to build and run these dens of glitz and glamour if they weren't fleecing every punter that put a dime in a slot machine ", Ben's rant took Gemma by surprise. She'd never heard him say any of this before, her shocked expression stopped him mid-flow.

"I'm sorry Honey, my dad's brother lost everything to gambling, his home and even his wife. I don't mean to preach".

"Ben, if that's how you feel why did you agree to marry and honeymoon here?"

"Your heart was set on it, and what my gal wants my gal gits!" He put on his worst cowboy impersonation and gave a theatrical wink.

Gemma hugged him tight and thought just how lucky she was to have this guy.

"Yee har, Bryce Canyon! How about it little lady, what say we mosey on over and book an excursion? "

Ben had seen a tourist office offering days out and The Grand Canyon and Bryce were both on offer. Within 20 minutes their next day's plans were set, a full 8 hour excursion to see Bryce Canyon, including horse riding. Just like real cowboys.

The rest of the day was spent lounging by the hotel pool swimming and relaxing. Gemma caught a little too much sun and come evening as they were getting ready to go out she really didn't feel so good. Ben ordered room service and they spent the night in their room cuddling and watching TV. Gemma felt dreadful, both in herself and for spoiling Ben's enjoyment.

When the next morning came Ben was up ready by 8 after a quiet early night. Gemma still wasn't feeling too good.

"Come on Sexy, up and at 'em, steers don't rustle themselves you know!"

Gemma's confused expression told him she'd forgotten their date, "Bryce Canyon little lady! Time we wuz headin' fir them thar hills! "

"Oh Ben, I'm sorry, I can't possibly. Another day out in the sun will finish me off."

Ben's face fell for a second, till he recovered and smiled down at his wife.

"That's ok Honey. The Canyon has been there a long time and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon."

"Oh no you go, you were looking forward to it. I just need to rest; there is nothing you can do here for me. Go! Go rustle cattle, go have fun."

"Are you sure Gem? If I'm going to go I have to go now. It's a long day and I have to be at the pickup point in half an hour."

"GO!" She said laughing as he picked his stuff and left.

"Housekeeping! "

Gemma had fallen back into a deep sleep. This time she didn't have the luxury of the maid in the next room and this time the rude awakening had come in the middle of an erotic dream. Gemma was in her knees slurping on a cock. A big hard cock. Her fingers were fiddling with her wet pussy and her breasts were exposed to the maid showing her obvious excitement.

"I can come back when you're finished", said the maid deliberately ogling the aroused woman. She made no move to leave but stared at Gemma's exposed breasts. Gemma was still a little groggy but on the whole a lot better than earlier. A day in the desert was still the last thing she needed, but in the air conditioned indoors she was OK.

"No, no please give me a minute, I'll be out of your hair in no time" Gemma grabbed the yoga pants and t-shirt from the previous day and dashed to the bathroom. She ran a brush through her hair, rubbed toothpaste on her teeth with a finger and pulled on the clothes. She was only going to be gone a short while so didn't bother with underwear. Grabbed her purse with room key and cash slipped on trainers and headed out.

The maid watched Gemma's ass jiggle sexily in the yoga pants as she walked down the hall. That really was a perfect ass.

Gemma's rumbling tummy lead her to the diner in the casino complex. It was 10:50 and breakfast was still available. Ordering coffee, juice and scrambled eggs and bacon, Gemma caught her breath and considered her plan of attack for the day. She remembered her attire and noticed to her horror that in the air conditioned environment of the diner without her bra her chilled erect nipples were clearly visible through the shirt cloth, and the mirrored walls showed it was baggy enough to give side glimpse of her 32D's through the arm holes. That made up her mind. After breakfast it was straight back to the room.

Gemma noted the sly glances and occasionally the blatant leering from some of the men in the diner. At first she was too embarrassed to even look up but as time went on she became more comfortable and decided to return the blatant stares. In one case an elderly Hispanic looking man beamed a smile of partially missing teeth. His thinning hair combed over and stubbly multiple chins wobbled as he nodded his approval. Despite herself Gemma laughed lightly, smiled back and mouthed, "Thank you", she felt flattered and not a little turned on.

Wicked seductress am I? She smiled inside and thought how naughty she had become; eating cum and masturbating and now flashing strangers and liking their reaction. Gemma's mind wandered till she noticed the middle aged waitress was by her table.

"I said, 'will that be all Miss?'"

There was an edge to her voice to her voice and she leant in and hissed, "We can't stop you people coming in here and picking up your clients, but for pities sake at least have the decency to wait till the families have left!"

She thinks I'm a prostitute! Gemma was lost for words. Her cheeks flushed and she gasped. Mumbling an apology she got up and left leaving enough cash to cover the cost of her breakfast and a good tip. Ducking into a ladies restroom she stood and looked at her reflection. She turned from side to side watching herself. She took in her pert firm boobs tantalisingly flashed, her equally pert firm ass. Her semi tussled hair and flushed face made her look like she was ready for or had just had sex. She noticed her hands were shaking slightly and realised it was because she was excited. She was aroused. And right now she would do that woman in the mirror in a heart. "God I'm turning into some sort of nympho!"

She composed herself before she left the bathroom, Ben was away for the next 6 hours or so and she didn't want to get into any scrapes. "OK Wicked Seductress, it's back to the bedroom with you till you calm the fuck down!"

Crossing the lobby to the elevators Gemma's attention was attracted by a cheer from further inside. She craned her neck to see. A bunch of well-dressed businessmen were crowded round a craps table. Curiosity got the better of her and Gemma wandered over to see what was happening. At first her view was obscured by the crowd but as the men noticed her presence they parted letting her in and closing in behind her.

One of the group was bragging and holding his dice aloft in a clenched hand. The shooter was asking if, "You pussies are ready to lay down some serious money?"

Gemma noticed there were a number of chips laid in piles around the grid drawn out on a green cloth. Various bystanders jeered and jibed at the shooter, there was a tension building and Gemma would feel herself swept along with it. It was exciting, intense, almost arousing.

She found herself totally sucked in by the game and when the shooter threw his dice her heart stopped. The cheer went up, Gemma didn't see or really understand what had happened but the rush of release she felt had her panting for breath and she felt her pussy moisten. A hand glanced across her ass, tickling, enticing. Gemma's excitement at the game and arousal from recent events were mingling. She wanted to push back against the anonymous hand, she wanted contact.