What're the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you kind sir, my pussy and I are ever so grateful. Now would you be so kind as to help me remove this bodice? My nipples are so long and excited they're just begging for release!" Gemma said sitting up looking innocently into Ryan's eyes.

Helena couldn't believe how hot all this was making her and from her seat on the sofa she lifted the hem of her dress and started rubbing herself through the panties.

Ryan leant forward and put his arms around Gemma to find the bodice lace. His face was only inches from Gemma's as she held his eye contact, he fumbled unsuccessfully and she took the opportunity to place her lips on his. Both mouths opened together and their tongues probed the other. He found the lace and pulled, it untied entirely and Gemma was able to cast it aside. She took Ryan's hands and placed one on each breast, he cupped and squeezed and rolled the nipples in between his fingers. Moaning into his mouth, it was her turn to fumble. Her hands were on his belt and she was frantically trying to loosen it.

Ryan struggled with a couple of shirt buttons and pulled it over his head and off. Gemma grew frustrated with the belt and pushed Ryan onto his back and straddled him. Kneeling up she was able finally undo his belt and jeans. She tugged hurriedly at them and he raised his hips to help her. Jeans and briefs came down together and Ryan's hard 7 inches of thick cock sprang out. Gemma gasped, it was beautiful. Ryan kicked off shoes and Gemma removed his jeans entirely.

She ran her hands lovingly over the length trying to imagine what that would feel like inside her. Her pussy spasmed in anticipation. Ryan started to sit up but she pushed him down, crawled up his body aligning her pussy with his cock. Holding him she lowered herself slowly onto his shaft.

The mushroom head butted against her entrance the fit was tight and wouldn't immediately penetrate. Gemma winced, braced herself and pushed. There was a seconds discomfort then..

"Ahhhhhhhh! "

In unison Ryan and Gemma called out in pleasure. So far there was only the head inside her but now that was passed she found herself sliding slowly down.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god, it feels so good!" Gemma felt stretched and loved it. This is how fucking should feel. She raised herself slightly only to lower herself further each time taking a little more cock. She knew when she passed the 4 inch mark, parts of her that had never felt cock before were being violated in the most fantastic way and Gemma threw back her head and wailed.

Helena was now openly stroking her naked pussy and twisting her nipples as she watched the hottest sex show she had ever witnessed.

Ryan's cock head was rubbing against the entrance to Gemma's cervix now and stimulating her like never before. He couldn't believe his luck, here was a beautiful older woman riding his cock and loving it. She was so wet and tight his penis was in heaven and it was taking all his will not to shoot. Just watching her tits bounce was enough to make his throb. He was holding off as long as he could because it just felt so damn good.

Gemma realised her pussy was entirely full for the first time. It wasn't her husband's cock that filled her it was a young fresh virgin and she was taking his cherry. He would always remember this first time and somehow that all made it feel so much sexier, so much naughtier. Small ripples in her pussy were the start of a series of mini orgasms. Gemma rode the shaft all the way up to the head and back down. And up and down and faster and faster and those mini orgasms grew and grew and they started to overlap and soon Gemma was lost in her pleasure.

"Oh yes! Make me cum with your beautiful cock, I just want to c uh uh uh. YESYESYES!"

Ryan started shooting jet after jet of thick spunk into his first pussy and grunted and groaned and yelled himself hoarse. Three, four, five, six streams of cum were ploughed in Gemma.

She collapsed on top of him and rested her head on his slim chest. The hard shaft inside withered and shrunk and gradually slipped out. Gemma rolled off onto her back and caught her breath.

Helena was just cumming down from playing with herself when she saw her opportunity. Oozing out of the freshly fucked young wife was Ryan's ejaculate. Helena climbed between her legs and starting lapping up all the cum.

Gemma's eyes shot open and she looked down at the older woman. Mischievous eyes looked back as she sucked Gemma's clit between pursed lips.

Gemma and arched her back pushing her pussy harder again her friend's face. The response was instinctive rather than deliberate, but the effect was electric. This encouraged Helena to go deeper, further. Gemma had had plenty of oral from Ben, but this was different, this was a woman and nobody does cunt licking better than a woman. She knew how and where to lick and suck and nibble and probe to give the greatest pleasure and Gemma was luxuriating in pure physical bliss. Juices ran out of Gemma's cunt and Helena followed them down till the tip of her tongue teased the entrance to Gemma's anus. It was good and Gemma groaned her approval. Further encouraged Helena prodded and poked first with her tongue and then with a finger. It slid in to the first knuckle but Gemma winced and tried to pull away.

"No, I can't it always hurts," Gemma sounded almost apologetic.

"Oh pish! You just haven't done right girly. This ass of yours was made to fuck. Let me show you."

And with that Helena moved up to kiss Gemma passionately so she could taste the mixed cum in her mouth, then went to a draw in the dressing table and removed something.

"Now just you relax young lady and you'll be fine"

Returning to her position between Gemma's legs she liberally coated a finger with clear lube. She spread it around the entrance and gently shoved in to one knuckle, then two. She held her finger still while Gemma became used to the feeling. There was no discomfort this time but the sensation was odd and the lube cold. Things then started to warm and tingle. The digit in her anus started to feel nice and Gemma allowed her sphincter to relax. Helena knew that was her cue and she started sawing the finger in and out deeper, and deeper, and then with two fingers. Gemma was really beginning to enjoy it and found herself moving in rhythm. Helena removed both fingers and spread more lube over that anus and a smooth metallic gold dildo. It was about two fingers thick and 5 inches long. Gemma grinned at Helena and nodded. She wanted to feel that thing in her ass right now. It slid easily in for the first three inched then Helena twisted the end to make it vibrate and just held it there. Gemma's eyes went wide and she gasped. Helena started to move the dildo in and out fucking Gemma's ass with it and the younger woman gurgled with joy.

All this was the sexist thing Ryan had ever seen and he knelt beside the women with his hard cock in hand.

Gemma beckoned him to come closer till she could reach his cock with her mouth. She licked and slurped, tasting his cum and hers and finally taking him right in and sucking his wonderful big, hard cock.

"Hate to break up this party but if you want to repay the virgin for taking his cherry, there's a virgin ass down here needs breaking in", Helena's words sent thrills through Gemma's very core. She wanted this, she wanted it more than anything. If Ben walked through that door right now she would want Ryan to fuck her ass. If only to show him how it's done.

Drawing back her head Gemma said,

"Would you like that Ryan? Would you like to be the first man to fuck my ass?"

"Oh ma'am I would love that. I would love to be the one to take your ass"

Helena grabbed a cushion and flipped Gemma onto her front. She placed the cushion under her so her ass was raised and spread a load more lube over Ryan's shaft. Possibly more than was necessary and for longer than was needed, but he didn't seem to mind. Still holding his hard on she lined him up. The dildo had prepared the ground, but Ryan was twice as thick. Nudging the entrance with the head he gently but firmly pushed.

Gemma had to force herself to relax, there was a moment of pain but then the head of his shaft popped inside and he froze. Her pussy was tight but this! This was something else. Gemma felt the tingling start again and looking over her shoulder at him she grinned and started to push back. Slowly slowly he slid further inside her. Both of them were breathing heavily, both of them delighting in entirely new sensations.

Ryan looked down at the most perfectly shaped ass he had ever seen in the flesh and his cock disappearing inside it. This was going to stay in his memory for ever.

Gemma didn't just want his cock in her ass, she wanted him to fuck her. She pulled away and pushed back, and pulled away. Each time the cock was going deeper, the tingling was stronger. Faster and deeper and faster until he couldn't go any deeper and built a steady rhythm. Mutual grunting was growing in volume and regularity. Helena knew they were both close to cumming. A wicked thought entered her mind, but she knew enough about Gemma now to know she wouldn't mind. Wouldn't mind at all. Positioned beside them she picked up the dildo and turned it on. The two lovers were too wrapped up in themselves to notice. On they fucked faster now, harder.

"Fuck my ass baby, that's it fuck it hard, you know I love it." Gemma could feel her orgasm growing in her loins and knew it would soon explode through her system.

Helena reached between the couple and brushed the buzzing dildo against Gemma's clit. Immediately she started fucking back harder against Ryan wailing as her senses overtook her. Pistoning across the clit and the pussy lips Helena moved the dildo back and forth.

"Put it in me put it me PLEASE!" Gemma begged. Helena inserted it into her pussy, going in with Ryan's withdrawal and out went he re-entered. Ryan felt the spasms caused in Gemma's pussy and anus as well as feeling the vibrations themselves through the pussy wall.

It was more than he could take and he pulled out and shot load after load across his favourite ass in all the world and up her back into her hair.

Gemma was a quivering mass of orgasm. Gone was the ability to make sounds as it seemed that every pleasure neuron in her body was triggering repeatedly.

When she finally settled down Gemma noticed that Ryan and Helena were both watching her with satisfied expressions?

"What?" She asked, "What'd I do?"

"Nothing", said Helena, "You're just one sexy bitch".

Ryan stood and started collecting clothes,

"I really hate to leave but I gotta go. But I would love to come back next time I'm in Vegas! Is the wash up through here?"

"Sure is Honey, don't be a stranger now, " Helena called after the exiting youth, "You got a fan there, I do believe he really will fly all the way back from Seattle just to see you again"

The two women just looked at each other,

"You know , if you dash..."

Genna put her finger to her friends lips to hush her and shook her head.

"So you reckon I could make $500 a night?" she said with a smile.

Helena threw her arms round Gemma and hugged her tight. Then almost as an afterthought whispered in her ear,

"And if you think Ryan was big, wait till you see Mr Smith!"