What're the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An arm reached in grabbed her wrist. Startled she looked round to see a concerned female face looking back. She was a good 10 or 15 years older than Gemma, but her expression seemed genuine and she had a nice face. Gemma allowed herself to be pulled from the group of men, to the obvious disapproval of several of them.

"Come with me!"

Gemma followed the other woman away from the craps table until they were in an open space big enough to talk.

"You silly, silly, girl. Do you know you were almost gang raped back there? If I hadn't have pulled you out that pack of wolves were about to take whether you liked it or not!"

Gemma explained she was just intrigued to watch the game and just kind of got swept along. She thanked the woman for interceding when she did and introduced herself.

"Hi Gemma, I'm Helena. If you don't mind me saying you look like you need a friend in this bad old world."

Gemma looked the older woman over. She was about Gemma's height at 5'7" but all together more ample. Her breasts were larger but so was her waist and belly. She was wearing a girly pink sundress denim jacket and sandals. Her lip gloss perfectly matching the shade of the dress. She wasn't bad looking at all. Gemma's first though of a nice face was up graded a couple of notches as the girls got to know each other. Her light brown hair was shoulder length and straight with a fringe. A slightly too long fringe which Helena had to peep out from under sometimes. The effect was very cute and took years off her. Her brown eyes were large and warm and almost always smiling. A cute button nose and wide generous mouth sat above a chin dimple and between two pronounced cheek dimples.

In no time the two newest best buddies were chatting away like they had known each other from childhood. Gemma told Helena her fascination with the craps tables and roulette. How the risk of losing and the exhilaration of winning excited her. Helena told her friend to never, under any circumstances gamble in the main casinos along the strip.

"Listen, how much do you think these places take and run to cost?"

"Er...loads? Loads and loads?" Gemma was joking but it her way of saying she had no idea.

"You're closer with loads and loads, but still not close enough", Helena grinned at her friend.

"The point I'm making Gem, is if you want to go where the locals go, if you want a half chance of winning you go off strip. Hey don't take my word for it, come on," and taking Gemma's hand she lead her friend out of the casino.

"Helena wait, I still to go up and change!"

"I think you look perfect," replied Helena with a wink.

The two women climbed out of the cab outside the dingy looking run down club Helena had told the cabby to head for. Gemma fumbled in her purse for money but the driver waved her away,

"This is on the house he called as he drove away. The meaningful looks the cabby and Helena exchanged caused Gemma some concern, but this was swept away when Helena said,

"Robbie is a dear old friend"

Moving into the dark interior Gemma trailed behind Helena, not entirely sure what she had got herself into. She was a little scared, a little excited, and if she admitted it to herself, a little aroused.

"This way!" and Helena stopped outside a cashier's booth. "How much are you thinking of risking?"

Gemma didn't for one minute think she would actually be putting up money. Risking what little cash they had. She hesitated before she said,

"50? No not 50, 30? $30 ok?"

Helena spoke to the cashier,

"Give her $50 of chips, mixed denominations" and then turning to Gemma, "come on Rockerfella, lets see if we can't get your juices flowing"

There was a craps game already in play and Gemma watched from the sides. The group were less boisterous than the previous lot and were more, well down at heel. No, casual. They were more casual Gemma decided and her wardrobe was more fitting for the current clientele.

Again she found herself getting swept along with the crowd, the excitement the thrills they charged through her body like electricity. Helena told her if she wanted in she only had to say, Helena had cleared it with the house. Not certain what the different chips were worth Gemma placed a couple on snake eyes. Helena laughed and urged her friend on,

"You tell em big spender!"

The shooter threw and either dice held up a one for all the world to see. Gemma's held breath came out as a cheer and she jumped up and down on the spot. Grabbing Helena she kissed on the forehead and laughed her joy. Helena pulled back and smirked.

"There will be plenty of time for that latter you naughty girl", she said and raised her eyebrows. "It's just a pity you only bet $2"

Gemma didn't care. She had won. She had risked and she had won and she felt more alive than she'd ever been. As the games progressed Gemma won less often, and gambled more. The excitement was greedy. It needed bigger risks to stay at the same level. Gemma kept gambling and Gemma kept losing. But now the beast was awake and she had to keep feeding it.

In less than an hour all Gemma's chips were gone. She went to her purse for more money but there was none. She had blown the lot, almost $200 in less than an hour.

As her world came crashing down Gemma began to cry. How had she let this happen? What is Ben going to say when he finds out? He hates gambling and she's supposed to be recovering in her hotel bed.

"He can't know about this, he can't. He can't know about this, he can't", Gemma rocked herself as tears rolled down her face.

Helena put an arm around Gemma and held her close,

"Hey, hey it's not the end of the world, you'll work something out. A smart beautiful girl like you must be able to think of something." She kissed away the tears that ran down Gemma's cheeks soothing her, comforting her.

"I need to make $200 and put it back before Ben gets back in..." she checked her watch, "3 and a quarter hours" She was stunned. Just how much could she go through in one day? The nodding smiling Hispanic gentleman in the diner seemed like days ago and yet 3 and a quarter hours was no time at all to make that kind of money.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh baby it'll be fine. You don't need to make all that right now. You could borrow it and pay it back."

"You don't understand, it's all the money we have we us. We aren't rich we can't just conjure up hundreds of dollars. I have nothing to pay it back with"

"Hey Sugar lips, this is Vegas! A pretty girl like you can easily earn £500 a night. Let me have a word with somebody," and Helena disappeared out through the dark.

10 minutes later she returned. "Here she is boss, just like I said. Boss this is Gemma, Gemma this is Mr Smith."

Gemma looked up at the man mountain that stood before her. He looked to be about 50, had wavy salt and pepper hair which continued the theme into his van Gogh beard piercing blue eyes and was carved out of muscle. His suit was charcoal grey and his white shirt open necked. And he was big. He was really big. Easily 6'4" and wide. His smile was friendly and the glint in his eyes suggested he knew things he wasn't going to share. He had something; not charm, not charisma. He had gravitas. You just felt you were in the presence of a powerful man.

Gemma was completely overwhelmed by the days events. She stood but didn't know how to react. She was still going over Helena's last comment about $500 a night . Well that can only mean...hey!

"I'm no prostitute Helena! I resent the implication."

"No but you flash your boobs at some strangers and rub your ass against others. If you're smart you could make good money and enjoy yourself into the bargain"

Gemma looked from Smith to Helena and back. She shook her head and turned to go.

"Or," said Smith with a Southern drawl, "you can go back and explain to your husband where all your money has gone."

Gemma Murphy stopped dead in her tracks. That was simply not an option. Her shoulders sagged and she turned back,

"How do we do this?"

Back in Smiths office he made a show of counting out $200 and placing it on the desk in front of the young newlywed.

"See here Sugar, all your problems go away if you just show a little willingness to co-operate. The more willing you are the easier it is on everybody. For instance if you agree to keep a customer of mine sweet and give him a little oral relief , that has low monetary value but don't take too long. Whereas if you're prepared to be real accommodating, well that's worth a whole lot but takes a while longer"

Gemma's mind travelled back to the night before last, the first taste of male ejaculate and the dream from that morning of sucking on a big hard cock. Her pussy quivered , her heart beat quickened and her breathing became light and shallow.

"Oral? You mean suck them? How many? How many will it take?"

Helena was watching with great interest, and a sly smile spread across her face.

"Sure thing Sugar, Helena here will take you through to our VIP area and introduce you to our very favourite guests. At say $20 a throw, you'll be all paid up after 10. Course if you do decide to offer a little extra that will clear your debt a bit quicker, and anything you get beyond that, well it's your first time, I say you get to keep it. Helena Honey, take Gemma and find her something nice to wear. Keep the pants, they make her ass look so fine, but change the top." Smith sent the girls on their way. He loved the control he had over his women. And he had a feeling Gemma was going to fit in just fine.

As soon as they were out of ear shot Helena spun to face Gemma, she leant in close and in a sing song voice whispered in her ear, "I know your secret!" The young wife just furrowed her brow in response, "Your pupils are dilated, you face is flushed, your breath is in gasps and I'm willing to bet your pussy is wet. You're turned on by this, you want to do it."

This was just one more instance when Gemma could not think of the appropriate response. She had had too many stimuli is the last few days, the arousal the thrills the despair it had all taken its toll. She opened her mouth to speak and Helena took her chance. She pulled the girls face to hers and slid her tongue in to her mouth. Helena passionately kissed Gemma and the shock/thrill sent tingles of excitement through her body focusing in her pussy. Helena felt the girl melt into her and Gemma's tongue fought back in the older woman's mouth . She groaned and the woman ground their crotches together. Helena was pleased at her young friend's response but pulled away and looked her in the eye.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy playing with you, but hey ,you ain't getting paid anything to fuck me, let's get you sorted with some nice cocks. Hell I ain't never met a cock I didn't like!"

They entered a room with racks of clothes. Helena thought for a moment then picked up a black and purple bodice. She held it again Gemma and proclaimed it perfect. The t-shirt was discarded and Helena helped lace up the bodice from the back. The narrowing of Gemma's waist helped emphasis the size of her tits. The effect was stunning. Pure Wicked Seductress. Helena quickly applied a little make up to match with her outfit and, leading her by the hand, showed Gemma into what can only be called a boudoir. Scarlet plush furnishings. A large round bed with scarlet drapes over it. Two heavily cushioned sofas big enough to seat four. A huge ornate gold dressing table with elaborately curved mirrors. And of course deep pile scarlet carpets.

"Would you like me to stick around?", Helena cupped her friends face and looked deep into her eyes, "if you're nervous I can be right here or right outside the door"

Before Gemma could answer a studded leather door on the far side opened and a fat balding man in his 50's came strolling in.

"Well what have we here? Twice the pleasure!" His eyes sparkled and he beamed appreciately. He was not an attractive man but his demeanour was pleasant and friendly.

"Wait outside", Gemma whispered, "Sorry to disappoint you Sir, but it will just be me," she said to the new comer.

"Why you are far from a disappointment young lady, I would honoured to spend time alone with you"

Helena left the room reluctantly, but she felt sure this was a good first client for Gemma and winked at him as she walked by.

Gemma stood frozen to the spot for a second and the old man looked her over nodding and smiling, "Beautiful, just beautiful. Say what do they call you young lady?"

"Ge.. Jemima Sir."

"Oh Sir, nothing, call me Bob. In fact call me Uncle Bo, and you can be my naughty little niece Jemima."

Gemma and Ben had never even considered role play but something in Bob's words opened a door in Gemma's mind. This façade to hide behind would make things so much easier, she welcomed it. She embraced it, and found she liked it . This was going to be fun.

"Uncle Bob, what are you doing in my room? You know mommy and daddy aren't around today"

"Please don't blame your poor old uncle, I just so like to look on what a beautiful young woman the little girl who used to bounce on my knee has turned into."

Jemima giggled,

"It just to make me tingle to bounce on your knee, it always felt so nice. Do you really think I'm beautiful?" She playfully bit the end of one index finger and swayed from side to side.

"Uncle Bob! Have you brought me a present?" Jemima pointed at the bulge forming in the front of his trousers.

"Oh you always were my very favourite Uncle" and she put her arms around his neck and planted a huge kiss on his lips. Just as Bob opened his mouth Jemima let go and knelt before her Uncle.

"Can I open it Uncle Bob, can I?"

Bob watched the beautiful young woman trace the outline of his erection with her finger nail as she looked innocently into his eyes. He was practically panting and only managed a sort of nod. He felt pre-cum dribble out and wet his pants front. Slowly Jemima pulled down the zip and slid her hand inside his Y fronts. Grasping his hard on, she pulled it out. She was virtually squirming as her pussy leaked secretions of its own and her clit was buzzing for attention. It was such a turn on to have this much power over a man. A strange man. She knew she had him entirely enthralled, totally within her power and it was more arousing than she had ever imagined.

"Oh Uncle I love it!" Jemima planted small quick kisses over the uncovered head and then licked her way up the underside before engulfing the head. It was practically the same size as her husbands, so was familiar and comfortable in her mouth. She tasted his pre-cum on her tongue and sucked hard. She loved the flavour and wanted as much as she could muster.

Bob watched his cock disappear into the most beautiful of mouths. This was the most erotic thing he had ever seen and he knew he wouldn't last long. His head fell back and he let out a low groan. Jemima bobbed her head ever faster and sucked in her cheeks. The cock just touched the back of her mouth and she couldn't resist sliding a hand inside her pants and stroking her pussy. Two fingers slid straight in and she moaned around the Bob's erection. Bob realised that she was masturbating while sucking him. He hadn't expected that, he was used to these girls bringing him off proficiently and politely, but they don't normally get this into it themselves. All these contributed to triggering his orgasm. His hands rested on either side of her head both out of affection and to steady himself. He shot three big ribbons of cum into Jemima's waiting mouth and she swallowed it all down greedily. Her fingers tweaked her clit setting off a massive climax and she gushed for the first time. She cleaned up the cock in front of her, eating any last remnants of cum before returning the softening penis back in the pants.

"Thank you Uncle Bob that was just what I needed", Jemima said as she got to her feet and kissed him on the cheek.

The old man reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He removed some of the contents and pushed them into Jemima's hand.

"Honey if you EVER decide to work for yourself please give me a call. I would be thrilled for you to escort me anywhere. If I had more time available now I'd book you for the night" and so saying Bob kissed her on the forehead and turned to leave.

Gemma examined the contents of her hand. There was a business card with his name and a mobile number and straightening out the notes she saw three one hundred dollar bills. After just one blow job he had enough to cover her losses and a hundred more. Smith had suggested $20, was she really that good? Had she satisfied over and above to deserve this? It suddenly occurred to Gemma she was free to go! If she hurried she could head back and be tucked up in her hotel bed well before Ben returned from his trip. So why wasn't she? Why was she hesitating?

The door opened and in walked Helena with a tall black youth in tow,

"So 'Jemima', how did your first trick go?" she asked, there was a laugh in her voice and her eyes sparkled with pleasure.

Gemma put her hand with the money and card behind her back,

"It wasn't so bad, I think a couple more and I might be able to go home."

Helena knew her friend was lying. She had seen through the concealed CCTV how much Bob had given her.

"I was right about you, you are enjoying this," she thought to herself and concealed her delight.

"Perhaps I could introduce you to Ryan here? Today is Ryan's 18th birthday and his brother says it's time he got laid. He might be looking for a little more than Bob wanted but the pay sure is better", Helena firstly pulled the young man into the centre of the room then pushed him to stand directly in front of Gemma. He looked down at the floor shyly. He was in a blue checked shirt jeans and trainers and looked really out of place. Again he wasn't terribly attractive but his features were nice. There was still a traces of acne on his teenage face, but his deep brown eyes were kind and gentle.

Gemma cupped his chin in a hand and directed his face to hers, when he eventually allowed eye contact she smiled at him,

"Hi Ryan, what can I do for you today?" she asked a soft voice. The young man shrugged and swallowed but he couldn't bring himself to speak.

"Well then Ryan, would you mind doing something for me?" He nodded enthusiastically and managed a coy smile.

"My pants are all tight and wet. I need to remove them they're so wet, but they're just so tight. Will you help peal them off me?"

Again Ryan just nodded and Gemma stifled a giggle when he actually gulped. Here she was again, the Wicked Seductress with the man in the palm of her hand. Her whole body was on fire with arousal. This was better than the gambling, better than anything.

As Gemma walked backwards towards the bed pulling Ryan with her by the hands she noticed Helena was trying to subtly leave without being noticed. Gemma caught her eye and beckoned slightly with her head. Helena stopped and looked on taking a seat on one of the plush sofas, wondering what the young wife had in mind.

As Gemma's legs made contact with the edge of the bed she lowered herself backwards so she was lying down with her feet still on the floor. Ryan had no choice but to stand between her feet, she was holding his hands. Smiling up at him she pulled his hands so he had to lean forward and placed one on either hip at waist band level. In this position his face was only a couple of feet from her pussy and he looked her up and down drinking in her succulent curves, her outstanding breasts, her beautiful face and his cock ached with lust. Raising her bum off the bed she pushed his hand to lower her pants and nodded to him encouragingly. He tugged them over her hips slowly revealing her crotch until the first naked pussy he had ever seen in the flesh was revealed to him. His eyes went wide as he saw the lips open and glisten wetly. The clit stood proud and the entrance was clear and welcoming. Ryan could smell how aroused Gemma was, without really knowing what it was but on a subconscious level it only served to heighten his own excitement. He continued drawing the pants down past the knees, over the ankles and off. There before him Gemma lay legs spread invitingly. Ryan was transfixed by the shapely legs and the open pussy and like a rabbit in the head lights seemed unable to move.