All Comments on 'What's Wrong With Me?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
5* story

I wonder how many idiot husbands have wrecked their marriage like this?

A great flash tale, though with plenty opportunity for more chapters.

Thanks for the opportunity to have a break from writing magazine articles this Sunday morning! Now, back to work...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

How many women go to a man they barely know and say "my husband is cheating on me, so fuck me better than him"?

It lost all appeal for me.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
It is never ok

To commit adultery. Who has their head so far up their ass that they don't know that two wrongs don't make a right? Rick is an unthinking idiot to put himself in this situation. Hell, it's not even my wife and I want to do him grievous bodily harm! It's not a consensus. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It is inherent in the act itself. Was it done from a thoughtful, considerate desire to do good to another; or was it a self serving act. This is not rocket science; it's as straightforward as it can be; and all of the attempts by authors on this site to convince me otherwise have been an epic fail.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
what world are you on

a good looking guy who is in shape, owns his own house and who is "cute" doesnt have a girlfriend? on a side note what man calls himself cute.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS HARD TO RETURN TO COLD CUTS

when the meat is on the table, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Sweet and Sly

She's topping from the bottom already, with that " hurry up honey bit". So adorable. ..for now. Tom probably has a 'wreckoning' coming. Flash story essentials are on point here, so are this author's skills. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hypocrite

What a hypocritical story. But I guess it's ok because the storyteller (our hero great guy) gets laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cheating is cheating, you want to change horses, divorce first

she was upset her husband cheats, so she cheats, no way in hell I would get near her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty lame story for me

what was this all about. would you fuck your neighbor because she says her husband says it was okay. we do not shit where we eat. the husband will be over to beat the shit out of him when he finds out what is going on. this short makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So we have 3 main characters,

all of whom have the morals of an alley cat. I didn't read any real conflict in the story. I didn't read any exciting parts. I compare this flash story to Rachel's and this one falls waaaaaay short.

I think magmaman should take writing lessons from her. He sure could use them. This story had no redeeming value of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How long will it be?

Before the next knock on his door is Tom. Wanting him to explain why he's sleeping with Tom's wife? This seemed like a too brief vignette out of what should have been a much longer story. We never really hear Tom's point of view. Is he really cheating on Jill? Or is Jill just a bored housewife looking for some excitement? This was a trainwreck involving three cheaters that has yet to happen. As such I felt that this was an incomplete story.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Morally Depraved Universe

This story, as many others are, exist in a dimension where everyone is fucked up. In some ways that is real. In the way they are fucked up and not making any effort to build a reasonable future for themselves - it is unreal and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Packed a lot in a tight space

but needs some fleshing out. ****

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The neighbor...

The neighbor...was this man for real? He barely knew the couple, and as soon as the wife shows at his door with a stange story (to call it strange is to be nice...) he believes it and fucks her? The wife: If she wanted to cheat and and already have chosen him, she would tell what lie she thought better to have him...The husband: We don't know him at all...only what she says about him...Truth or lies? So this story is incomplete, and with no real meaningor goal...1*

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Any connection between this story and reality

is purely coincidental. It's a quick and simple fantasy, nothing more.

And yet the moralisers still come out to have their say. Keep writing magmaman, you are doing them a power of good.

L

ps: I recommend twistedsickmind's story 'The One Bomber' in Humour and Satire for those looking for a suggestion as to why they read LW stories like this.

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years agoAuthor
Just a couple of quickies

I tossed the last two stories out there for the heck of it, just some I started a long time ago and didn't finish.

Bored, sitting out here in an old mobile home, pissed off and hiding. Mad at the wife, mad at myself, mostly just...I guess mad.

Writing is something to do.

When my next story posts in a couple of days, I guess you will all see why.

MGM

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun Shorty!****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MMmmmmmmmmmm!!

Get reaL GUYS!!

It's a story, a work of fiction, a fantasy realized in digital print.

Nobody got hurt,

It had a little moral to it.

All in all. I enjoyed it. Well done to the writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun tale

your tale was a fun read. little tom did not get the job done. A free no

harm tale about tom not knowing what he had.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Good story.

Thank you for this one magmaman. Nice read.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Not very good.

This author generally does better. I'm still wondering why Tom and Jill showed up at 7:30. Perhaps Tom should have told Rick it was okay if he wanted to fuck Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey tim413413

It is best to actually READ a story before commenting, or you will find yourself, like you do here, commenting on something not even IN the tale..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT

Magmaman, Not one of you better stories. Well, the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A lame contrived plot with little drama or interest.

"My husband wants some other man to teach me how to fuck." Just too stupid and contrived. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

That was a dumb effort . 2*s , lazy writer is posting .

AMerryman

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Fantastic, Hot, Erotic

This was a great story...keep um cumming. Gave you 5* 's.

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
A fun little story.

This was an amusing short tale. It could use a follow up chapter to resolve the ending. At this time the readers are left hanging as to how Tom will react when he finds out that Jill has fucked Rick again. And will Jill trim that bush?

Dan, this may not be your best work but it did get the self-righteous defenders of pseudo-morality worked up into a frenzy. That alone makes it a worthwhile story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Not Bad

But not enough there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story telling.....

Your story telling is just not up to power but I gave you a 5 anyway as I felt sorry for you in a way.! So much more you could do with this story but I think you just missed the bus on this one as everybody on here knows you could of had a great one here but you blew it big time.!**** What a shame !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crock

Of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a single fellow like this one could end up dead

Rick must a taco short of a combo plate... Jill's hubby must be in the same league.

Some readers needs to attend some legal proceedings reflecting some assault cases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So, we have a single page

with words on it about two cheaters? And that's your idea of a story?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Nothing but cheating . Just not a story for me.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

A single guy messing with a married woman - dangerous. Jill should divorce Tom and then see Rick.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
wth

whats up with the title and description lol has nothing to do with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a website for erotic sex stories. This was erotic, and there was sex.

This is the Loving Wives section. This wife loves her husband so much she forgave him for cheating before he even gave her a hall pass!

BUT he opened the door for her to fuck around, and these are the results. Don't dish out what you can't take!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - obviously she traded up for a much better lover.

Now all she has to do is dump the EX-hubby, have a couple of babies and live happily ever after.

Works for me.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Listen close and you shall hear

the midnight groan of this man here

If stupid is as stupid does

then this mess was quite the dud.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Cute -- 5* from me.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief1 day ago

Rick could be opening himself up to a butt kicking if ol' Tom decides he doesn't like someone else playing in his sandbox. Story didn't do much for me because of the cheating, even if it was condoned the first time around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS