All Comments on 'Wheat Country Ch. 08'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i think bringing in outsiders will be a bad thing.this has always been a family story someone not family just doesnt feel right.te only reason the 2 families merged was bexause they met on accident to actively look for some more people says you just arent enough anymore.if they feel that way then there isnt enough love and too much sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What if

What if at the spring break MF resort, Dr. C is revealed to be a she rather than a he and joins the family along with her father and brother?

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Great story. But it needs to answer to many things. Like do the women sart treating Jim like a equal part of the group. Not just a sex slave,that is told who he to sleep with each night. While the women have sex with who ever they want to evenif he isin bed with then,they say who he sleeps with and how many times he can cum. His mom and grandmom had been sleeping with each other for years and would have kept it up if he had not caught them. Them Connie and her mom had been sleeping with each other for years and they still get with each other when ever they want. What will the women do if they bring someone new into the family, wold they make the new man the head of the family and make Jim into a cockold. will his mom and mother in-law have any more children, They will need 3 or 4 more children to keep going. If they brought in a new stud would they make Jim get cut to let the new stud the breeding rights. O by the way why did Jane have only one chld with her mate\brouther and have one by someone else and said she wanted another by another man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

please continue this is a great storie just had to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep Going!

This story is actually very interesting, not just the incest part but the whole blended family loving idealism. I would love for you to actually complete it all the way to the, hopefully, happy ending.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This chapter is especially interesting. This is the only incestuous love story I have read that has ever attempted to demonistrate or discuss the potential sociological and psychological problems that can arise from such an extended "family" love story. Likewise, this is the first story that has finally brought up the possible various sexual appetites of members of the "family" Openess, trust and sensitivity to each other's self-esteem, self-awareness, ego and id is of utmost importance. Every member must be totally confident that his/her feelings will be respected. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous