Wheat Country Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

They all seemed to agree but Sonja commented that because we were so often split up, schedules would be hard to maintain.

Vera spoke up: "There is a little over a week before Jim and Connie have to be back at school. If we start the new system right away Susan and I can split the time remaining here at the farm."

The women all agreed to Vera's suggestion. It was decided that they would start the new schedule right away.

"I think," Connie said, "that we're all going to have to be flexible. Since, as Sonja pointed out, we are so often apart. We always have been able to adapt, though. It's one of the nice things about our family."

"Yes it is," Susan said. "One more thing that might come up. What if both Jim and the woman he is with want a threesome?"

"That could be a sticking point," Sonja said. "I think if it was too often it would defeat the purpose. By the same token, it can add excitement."

"Can we limit threesomes to once per week?" Susan asked.

"I'd say let's start that way." Sonja said. "In fact, that is just about what we found to work well when Connie, Jim and I were together."

"Will we have any difficulty arranging our ladies' schedule?" Susan asked with a smile.

The women all laughed. I didn't get the joke.

"I don't think so," Connie said.

By the time the impromptu meeting broke up, it was nine o'clock. No one had asked me what I thought. I could have been insulted, I guess, but it wouldn't do any good. Besides, I had found that the women usually worked things out quite well.

Vera and I went to the master bedroom. The other three women disappeared into one of the other rooms.

Vera and I came together for a long kiss. We hadn't been together for quite a while. We came up for air and she rested her head against my shoulder.

"I love you," she said softly.

"And I love you," I responded.

She kissed me again and we started undressing.

She was down to her bra, panties and nylons when I said, "You look so sexy like that."

Vera smiled and stepped close to me.

"Would you like me to stay like that?" Her voice was a little husky.

"Yes, we'll get more off you later."

She was caressing my chest, my body. Her arms went around me and she pressed herself to me. She lifted her face for a kiss. It started soft, but slowly turned hot. Her tongue probed for mine inviting it to dance. Our lips mashed and our mouths opened to a hot wet and mindless kiss.

We almost ran for the bed when we broke the kiss. She fell on it, with her legs over the edge, and pulled me down on top of her. "Get them off," she gasped.

I slid off the bed to my knees and reached for the waist of her panties. She lifted her hips to help. I yanked them down with a minimum of finesse and tossed them away.

Vera's beautiful pussy was in front of me. Her glorious triangle of hair crowning her pussy and framing her swollen labia. I leaned forward to kiss it but she grabbed my hair.

"Fuck me, Jim. I want your hard cock. I need it."

I stood and she scrambled back to the center of the bed. Her legs were splayed in an invitation. She lifted her arms to me. She was wet and hot and ready. I was hard and hot and ready. There was no foreplay. I slid smoothly into her snug cunt. Her arms and legs clasped me, holding me to her. She covered my face with quick wet kisses.

Her hold loosened.

"Fuck me now," she said.

She had her first orgasm quickly. It was followed by another as I pumped my hard cock into her. She lifted her hips and her legs were over my back. I was fucking almost straight down into her hot cunt.

Her mouth was open in a silent scream, saliva dribbling from one corner, unnoticed. My mind, too, was away in the land of lust. My being centered on the breathtaking feel of my cock in her hot wet pussy.

I felt the first twinges of a coming orgasm. It roared through my body without pause. Born strong and gaining strength until it shot my cum into her welcoming cunt.

She cried out as she felt my hot cum fill her pussy. I softened as she held me. I rolled off her when I sensed that my weight was becoming uncomfortable for her. We laid together kissing often. Telling each other, "I love you."

"That was fantastic, Jim." Vera told me. "As much as I love your mother and as much fun as I have with the other ladies, I miss your hard cock when you're not around."

"You can have it all you want for the next four nights," I told her.

"I'll let you use some toys to help out if you need to," she smiled.

"Ok, but I hope I won't need any."

"Don't feel bad about it, Jim. There is one I want you to use on me. Maybe two."

"Okay, just let me know."

"Let's rest first," Vera said.

I lay next to Vera about half asleep. Just her nearness started me on the way to a new hard on before long. She felt it and her hand fondled me to help it along. She flipped herself around to suck it. I pulled at her hips to bring her pussy to me, to my face and lips and tongue and teeth.

She came for me as my cock filled her wet mouth, as she brought me to a state of throbbing hardness.

She lifted her head from my cock.

"Let me get my toy." She was hoarse with lust.

She ran to the closet and returned with a box. I admired her naked body as she crossed the room. Still firm after sixty plus years.

She climbed back onto the bed.

"Remember our first time?" she asked.

"How could I ever forget?" I answered.

"I never will, either," she smiled. "It changed all our lives. Do you remember the vibrator I was using?"

"Yes," I answered. "I sure do. I never saw it again." It was a dual penetration vibrator that my mother had been using on her.

"Because I never used it again. I used to like it when your mother would use it on me. But after you came into our lives, I put it away. There was no good reason to do so and Susan has offered several times to use it on me again. I could have used it by myself, but it was never as good as when someone else did it to me.

"I was going to ask you to use it tomorrow, but I got so hot I couldn't wait. Please use it on me now.

"Again," she said after a pause. "It would be again, wouldn't it? You did use it the first time."

"I did, didn't I? And I'd love to do it again."

She opened the box to show me the remembered vibrator along with a couple of others. The other ones were smooth straight toys. One a little bigger than the other. She took the vibrator and a tube of lube out of the box.

"I put new batteries in it yesterday." She was sounding a little breathless. She rolled to the edge of the bed and got one of our wedge shaped pillows from the bottom of the bed table.

"We never use these as much as we should," she said.

She laid belly down on it and handed me the tube of lube. "Use plenty, Jim, it's been a while."

She pulled her knees forward to spread her cheeks. I put a good dollop of the jelly into her ass. Using my finger to spread it around her sphincter. She turned back over then and positioned the pillow under her butt. She watched as I spread lube on the anal part of the vibrator.

"I like it best when you start at slow speed, Jim. You can turn it up later." She held up her arms to me. "Lie on top of me as much as you can," she said. "I want to hold you. Do you mind if I am selfish, just this once?"

"No, I want to watch you cum. To feel the orgasms in your body. Besides you've already made me cum magnificently."

She helped me guide the vibrator into her. As she had asked, it was on low speed. It slid into her easily, the jelly easing the way. She kept her hand on mine as we stroked the toy in and out.

"Slow and easy," she said.

She held me where she wanted me. My upper body was on hers, my hips on the bed my hand manipulating the vibrator.

She sighed when we were settled it had been a bit of a learning experience for me. The next time would go a lot smoother.

"It feels so good," she whispered. "So nice."

I turned up the speed a little and she gasped, a quick intake of breath that indicated her pleasure. She was soon rising to an orgasm. She was kissing me wildly. Then she pushed my face to her tit and then kissed me again as if she wanted both.

I turned the speed to max and she went wild, her hips were off the pillow, her arms tightened about me. Her kisses wet, sloppy, mindless.

Cries of lust, "Fuck me, Fuck me."

Guttural, feral sounds. Mouth open wet lips devouring my face in a wild kiss. Body bucking as orgasms chased each other through her body in waves.

She pushed my hand away, the one plying the vibrator. She could take no more pleasure.

I turned the toy off and took it out of her. I wrapped it in a towel and dropped it to the floor. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned the excess lube from her ass.

Vera was curled up in hugging herself. "So good," I could hear her repeating softly.

She stayed that way for what seemed a long time. Then she lifted her head and reached for me.

After a long, soft and loving kiss she said, "Thank you, thank you so very much."

She snuggled up to me then and was soon asleep. I dozed off soon afterwards.

Vera looked good the next day. We got together later in the morning. Not for sex, just a nap. I asked her if she had ever considered anal.

"Yes," she answered. "I think I might like it. But I think there might be a hygiene problem with four of us woman sharing you."

"I can understand your concerns," I told her. "I was just curious about it."

"I'm not the least bit reluctant to play with my toy again. But I think only with you, for now."

Susan had checked the computer that morning. She told us about it over lunch. Someone had posted a link to another section of the MF Society site. This one was about ways to liven up sex within the family.

"I knew it was there," Susan said, "but I had never looked at it in depth. I think we should all look at it for ourselves. That includes you, Jim." she added.

We all had access to the Merged Families site. In fact, we each had our own username and password.

Connie and I looked at the MF 'Fun in Bed' section together. There were lots of ideas that people had tried. Variations of oral sex were common. Anal was another popular subject. Group sex yet another. There was an extended discussion about vibrators. The consensus seemed to be that they should be used sparingly and only as an aid to regular sex. There were some exceptions. A couple seemed to be non-vibrating dildos and, surprisingly, butt plugs.

There was a same sex section. The women's part talked a lot about strap-ons and other vibrators. Seeming to contradict what was said in the mixed sex part.

One poster made a significant point about the group sex ideas, "Group sex is most exciting when it is rare."

It all got very confusing.

Later that same day, there was a message from a Dr. C. The message didn't tell us if the doctor was a man or woman, so we'll use 'he' when talking about him/her.

The message told us that he had been assigned our case. The doctor said that his personal practice would be closed the following week, so there would be plenty of time to work with us on our problem. There were a number of questions for us to answer.

Susan said that she and Sonja could answer most of them. Sonja agreed and they started work on an answer.

There was a discussion about the 'Fun in Bed' section after dinner Tuesday evening. Everyone seemed to have gotten something out of it. Sonja brought up something Connie and I had noticed.

"They seem to preach moderation as a path to enjoyment," she said.

"I think they may have a point," Susan said. "Actually, I think overload could become if problem for us if it's not already started to be one."

"There wasn't much on there we haven't tried except anal," Connie put in. "And a few exotic positions."

"We've always avoided anal," Vera said.

"Yes," Sonja said. "In fact, I've never heard it discussed."

"Maybe it's time to talk about it," Connie put in.

"Well," Vera said. She was hesitant. "It's probably a kind of personal thing. And a lot depends on Jim. We haven't heard from him."

"And you won't," I said. "I will not tell anyone if one of you wants anal. And I won't tell anyone if I had anal with any of you. I won't even tell you if I'm willing to try it."

Vera laughed out loud. The other women smiled.

"Vera's right," Connie said. "It's personal. But we all have to worry about hygiene. The individuals involved would have to be responsible for that."

The women all nodded. They seemed to have decided something. As usual, I didn't get it. I would find out when the time came.

It came soon. Vera came to bed that night wearing a baby doll with nylons and garter belt. Her pussy was bare and her bush beautiful. Just looking at her made me want to eat her.

I buried my face in her wet pussy, rubbed my cheeks against her mane, licked her and sucked her and made her cum. She pulled me around to straddle her face to feed my cock to her while I licked her hot cunt.

She didn't make me cum. She pushed my head away from her pussy and patted me on my hip as a signal to roll off her.

She reached to the table for the tube of jelly. She squeezed some into her hand and liberally coated my dick.

"I think it's the first time for both of us, so we should be careful," she said and handed me the tube.

There was no doubt what she meant. She rolled over onto her belly and presented her ass to me. Her knees pulled forward to spread her cheeks. I squeezed a generous dollop onto her ass. With my finger, I pushed some inside her like I did with the vibrator.

My cock was throbbing in anticipation. I pushed into her slowly. I met some resistance a little way in. I expected it. It had happened with the vibrator. But I was much bigger than her toy. I passed the resistance with a pop and slid my cock into my grandmother's tight ass.

I heard a sharp intake of breath as if from sudden pain. She was tight on my cock. I pumped her slowly. My finger under her played in her pussy, rubbing her clit, exploring her tunnel. She was tense, at first, but relaxed and loosened up as I fucked her.

"It's good," I heard her murmur. Then louder, "Fuck me."

I rubbed faster at her clit after her words. I could feel her body quivering through the cheeks of her ass.

As she relaxed and loosened, I pumped her harder. She responded with cries of orgasmic pleasure. She came in a rush, with sobs of joy, with incoherent moans. With slurred cries of "Fuck me."

And I came, too. With a shout of wild ecstasy, I pumped my cum into her ass. She cried out yet again as she felt the wet heat of my cum inside her.

I softened, replete, I could no longer stay inside her. I pulled away, and knelt back on my heels. She didn't move for a few minutes. Then she reached for a box of tissues. She handed them back to me. I took a handful and cleaned her ass, mostly of lube and cum. I cleaned my cock with another handful.

"We need to shower," I heard her say.

I got off the bed, reluctantly, and found a trash can for the tissues. What I really wanted to do was collapse. That was my usual response after an explosive orgasm like that I had just experienced.

Vera joined me beside the bed. She took my hand and we went to the shower. We washed each other, asses, pussies, cocks, and did it again. The water cascading over us made me a little more alert. We laughed as we washed, happy that we had both enjoyed a new experience. We dried each other hugging and kissing often.

Back in bed, we were both spent. We slept until the sun woke us in the morning. Most of the others were already awake and had finished breakfast. We got our robes and joined the family in the kitchen.

Our family always opened gifts Christmas morning. So after everyone had breakfast, we all dressed. Vera and I went to the master bedroom together, for our clothes.

"My ass hurts," she said. "Thank you, I love it." She laughed.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Brian watched everything with wide eyes. He had more presents than anyone else and was probably wondering what it was all about.

We had a fine dinner. Everyone overate. Later everyone had a drink or two. We all relaxed and enjoyed the company of our family.

Vera and I were too stuffed for sex when we went to bed. We kissed and held each other and fell asleep.

The next few days drifted by. We, all of us, read the 'Fun in Bed' section several times. It was quite extensive and I felt it could use some editing. But, despite that, we all got some good out of it.

The day after Christmas was my last with Vera. She was still sore, so we didn't repeat the anal sex, but she did say she wanted it again. We ate each other, then fucked, then ate each other again, before we fell asleep.

Susan was with me the next day and night, Friday. She would be with me the rest of our stay at the farm. Connie, Sonja and I had to leave New Year's Day. Registration started on January second and we wanted to be among the first, so we could get the courses we wanted.

Our first night together, Susan talked to me about anal. She had nothing against it, but had never tried it. She knew that Vera enjoyed it. After all, she had been with Vera while Vera played with her toy and Susan had often used it on Vera.

"You're big, Jim. I'm not sure I can take you."

"Let's just play with it a little to see if you even like it before we go that far," I told her.

When I was eating her, I played with her ass and pushed a finger into her. She told me it felt good and we went on from there.

The next day Vera, Susan and Connie bundled up Brian and took him to show off to the local ladies. Connie, of course, was posing as his mother.

Sonja and I were home alone. We cuddled on the couch together. I rubbed her baby bump and told her I loved her. She hugged me tight when I said that. She told me she loved me, too. We didn't have sex. It was nice just being close to her and alone together.

The weekend was more of the same. It was a restful time. We were happy together. Everyone was saying "I love you," more often.

Monday afternoon, we got a message from Dr. C.

First he said that it was not the first time he had encountered a problem similar to ours in the Merged Families Society. He did commend us for seeking help early.

He endorsed the week at a time schedule we had already instituted. He went on to say that it usually worked on a short to medium term basis. Probably it would work for several years as we worked on longer term solutions.

The gist of the problem, he said, was the unbalanced ratio of four women to one man. The solution would be to bring another man into the family. But he went on to say that it would be better if any man who joined the family brought one, or possibly two women with him.

Dr. C went on to say that the refusal of Connie and Susan to make love with any man but me could complicate things, although their willingness to make love with any of the other women alleviated the problem a little. He strongly suggested that at least one of the two reconsider their position.

He made note of the fact that we considered ourselves married. He was very much in favor of such arrangements. They add stability, he said. Any new members to the family should be through marriage, although that brought up other problems such as compatibility.

He suggested that new family members be chosen from MF members or one of the allied incest groups for couples or threesomes. For instance: mother, daughter, son; or husband, wife, mother. Almost any combination would work.

Lastly, he suggested that we visit one of MF's resorts over the spring break. There was a yearly get together at that time that was unofficially a place for members to meet members. For instance, a foursome may have lost one of its members. They might be looking for someone to replace the lost member, or for another small group they could merge with.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers