Wheat Country Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

There would also be carefully selected couples and threesomes from the allied incest groups.

Dr. C said he would be there. He tried to make it every year since there were usually people attending he had counseled.

"I took the liberty to check on available accommodations," he wrote. "There is a two bedroom suite available. They will hold it for a week. I highly recommend you attend. If you don't meet anyone there are three or four other get-togethers throughout the year."

That gave us a lot to think about.

We all got together at the kitchen table.

"I think the doctor is only saying what we already knew," Susan said.

"You know, this is not something we haven't discussed before," Sonja said. "We always said we were willing to expand through marriage."

"Jim?" Connie looked at me.

"I'll say the same as I have before. It depends on the guy. I don't want to set up any rivalries where we stalk around with hackles raised."

"You're right, Jim." Vera said. "None of us want that."

"Let's make the reservation," Susan said, "in the morning, after we sleep on it. Connie and Jim have to go back to school and there is much to talk about. We'll have to do most of it by email or when we can visit."

Susan told me in bed, that night, that she was willing to make love to another man besides me as long as it was within marriage.

I could accept that. In fact, I had no problem with it. I thought it would be better for her in the long run.

In the morning, everyone thought the same and we made the reservation. We sent a message to Dr. C that we would see him there.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers