All Comments on 'When A Good Woman Goes Bad'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

thoroughly enjoyed your story, very good read

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Good Point

When you have kids and you cheat, you are cheating on them too. I have seen both mothers and fathers cheat on their kids and cheat their kids out of a decent childhood. It is worse than cheating on a spouse because the you can't divorce your parents for dishonoring your family and your DNA.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

The ultimate fucking cunt. The worst cheating skank wife ever. Fifteen fucking years. "It meant nothing to me. I still love you." Right out of the cheaters handbook. Husband and children lived happily ever after. Who cares what happened to the cheating cunt and her tiny lover.

HA

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
emotionless

Boilerplate offering sure to make the insecure closet cuckolds squirt - take a lesson from the better authors and develop craft; ignore the eunuchs who bleat and squeal but have never been in an actual relationship with a live woman.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 10 years ago
Anonopussy

This is the kind of story that anonopuke hates. There were no cum sucking cucks in it. The asshole will no doubt attack everyone that likes it. I loved it!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HUSBAND FINDS A SITUATION

handles it with help before it became a problem, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*****

BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done.

Limp dick cluck lovers will hate it and trash it. Gave it 5 stars.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Serious question

Do the people who enjoy this type of story get sexually aroused by it? I'm not being snarky; I'm genuinely curious. We all have kinks. We all believe that our kink is "normal" and all other kinks are "weird" or "sick." My theory is that these BTB stories are a type of kink or fetish, and that the folks who enjoy them actually get off on them.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A nicely written little story.

BTW I once had a boss who referred to a woman at our workplace as "a real mattress thrasher." I assumed he had dated her before he got married.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Good one!

He did the right thing. Wifey was a cheating slut, and for a man with self-respect, there's only one course of action that allows him to keep his self-worth. Michelle was a badass, too. Nothing like a pissed off teenaged girl with a good ol' Louisville Slugger!

She turned Asshole Bull into a Steer. LOL

MT, you put together a great tale here. Keep 'em coming.

5 HUGE Stars!

TexasBBTexasBBabout 10 years ago
Good Job

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Must Have

..not must of as in daughter must have been a lot more intelligent than her scrotum-less father.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5*

Cracking little tale MT and I loved how the kids stood up for their father. The fact the mother allowed her underage daughter to be taken into custody alone just shows what a piece of scum she really was so no wonder the kids wanted nothing to do with her ever again.

RE -Serious question

Joe, as can be seen in various forms of entertainment ranging from Literature, Movies to TV shows, most people like the hero to win and the villains to lose and proof of this can be seen in everything from action movies, sci-fi movies, TV drama's and cop shows. I really don't think enjoying scumbags getting their just deserts is a kink.

As much as you want to think your particular kink is normal the reality is it's just not and out of interest, do you tell you family, friends and workmates about your version of normal?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
@ Jounar

Thank you for answering my question. I guess my next question is: if we're all in agreement that these BTB stories are not erotic or sexually titillating, then why are they submitted to a site that is dedicated to erotic stories? I understand that there is a section here for non-erotic stories, and I feel that is where these stories belong. There are certainly no "loving wives" in the BTB realm.

By the way, I completely agree with the BTB brigade that some so-called "cuck" stories don't belong in LW, either. If the story involves a husband who gets off on being humiliated by his wife, it belongs in BDSM. If the story involves a husband who -- willingly or not -- performs homosexual sex acts on his wife's boyfriend(s), then the story belongs in "Gay Male."

The entire LW "war" between "cucks" and "BTB's" could be easily resolved if the moderators simply classified the stories correctly.

Finally, I'll answer your question with the same question: do YOU tell YOUR family and friends about YOUR kinks? Kinks are kinks because they're incredibly personal. Their "taboo" perception is part of their allure.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
I found the story too linear

Just a series of event. No conflict, no drama. No explanation of how the affair started, no response from the wife when she is caught.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Huh!

I mostly agree with Swingerjoe on this one. My first disagreement is that the husbands who get off on the humiliation aspect should put the tale right into the Fetish category, not BDSM. BDSM brings to mind whips, chains, handcuffs, and pain. The humiliation aspect seems more mental than physical to me. Personally, I don't find BDSM or humiliation erotic in any way.

My second disagreement is because not all of us read the tales on this site for sexual gratification. My wife and I read some erotic tales together sometimes and get some inspiration there, but that's about it. BTB (both Bitch and Bastard varieties) in LW for us is more about our love of seeing the bad guys get what's coming to them and the good guys come out on top. Not everything here has to be erotic to be enjoyed. A well told tale is good enough for us.

However, I agree with the rest of his assessment.

To be honest, I enjoy BTB where the cheater gets burned to the ground, Non-BTB consequences tales where the cheater still loses and the cheated spouse is able to get out with their self-respect at least partially intact and able to be rebuilt, and Prevention tales where the would-be cheater is stopped from making a serious mistake that could endanger his or her marriage. I've also been known to enjoy a Reconciliation tale (not the RAAC type where the reconciliation is forced at the end) if it's well written and at least plausible. Those are very difficult to find, however.

Hell, I've even read a couple good swinging tales. Not my usual cup of tea, but they were very well written.

I guess my wife and I are just selfish by swinger standards. We don't want to share each other or ourselves outside our marriage.... Ok, there's ONE exception. Elize Ryd from Amaranthe. My wife and I both think she's extremely hot, and we'd get her in a threesome with us if we had the chance! :D

Google or Bing her if you want to see for yourself. LOL

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

@Swingerjoe

If something is sexually titillating depends really on the reader in question I suppose. Personally I don't find cuck/share/swinging/rape stories a erotic in any way so I avoid them and the fetish/non consent sections. But just because I don't find something erotic doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed to be posted on this site, just in the proper category. Saying that, without a warning at the start of a story regarding the story's content, it's impossible to know what the reader is going to be getting.

Loving wifes seems to be the default home for BTB/consequence stories on this website and you only have to look at the hall of fame and a story's score to see this as fact. With the owners of this websites point blank refusal to alter the categories I don't see anything changing.

Story tags to me as a reader don't really help much seeing as they only show up at the end of a story.

YathinkYathinkabout 10 years ago
SwingerJoe: "Literotica" content

1) "Literotica" is not only "erotic" (meaning descriptive sex) stories. Look at the categories of "how to" and especially "non-erotic"

2) Some while ago the website owners changed the tag for "Loving wives" to what it is today. The previous description was, in my opinion, better and would answer your question. It took into account "consequence" types of stories.

2) I'm guessing that MOST guys can relate to "consequence" stories better than they can relate to humiliation, disrespect, cuckolding, and eating cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"so I avoid them"

Therein lies the difference between a normal, well-adjusted reader and the legion of insecure 64f7closet-cuckolds spamming the comments on hotwife stories with semi-literate denials of their fetish.

doodlesdaddoodlesdadabout 10 years ago
Get an editor

"Kevin was release from the hospital and dropped all charges after I had another chat with him that if he perused having Michelle charged with assault I would have Stacy file rape charges against him. He walks with a cane now and it's rumored he can't get it up any more, even with Viagra. The last I heard he had seen a number of specialist that must of cost him a small fortune but with no luck. To fucking bad." You really need and editor. Peruse means to read (something), typically in a thorough or careful way. Also, you dropped the d in released and snould have used too instead of to in the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Badly written

Fire your editor, who clearly didn't catch your numerous mistakes.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Great story!

With that I give it 5 *'s.

I echo the sentiments of "Anonymous - Good story about retribution"

He says: "The thing is fellow commentators, is that this is all fiction. This stuff never happened in real life (I know, in real life much much worse things happen). And to go nuclear in the comments seems silly."

I've said that over and over since I been reading this page, but no one listens so I'm going to stop. You write what you want and don't give if anyone trashes your story.

Ok, yes, you do need an editor, as for the reasons mentioned above. But it wasn't as bad as some I've tried to read on here.

I started out today reading a "Hot Wife" story listed on here, but it just wasn't doing it for me. But this one fills the bill. Seems I've grown to favor the "cheating wife and husband finds out and kicks her to the curb" stories. I'm not usually a part of the BTB crowd, but on yours, she got exactly what she deserved, IN THE FICTIONAL REPRESENTATION YOU PRESENTED! LOL LOL

Good job.

IsactaggedIsactaggedabout 10 years ago
Which good woman

She is a fucking bitch

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
"I knew I had her between a rock and a hard place." And she was duly kerbed...

Great line nailed sweet at the pivotal turn in this fast flowing tale. Clever writing with some apparent cut and paste filler. The unwitting cuck (fifteen years..) is a decisive guy (fifteen years. fuck...) and eventually gains control and wins: and the psychotic bat-wielding Michelle really is his daughter! Loved it.

(Fifteen years, you gotta be a tough guy to untangle that.) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4*s

I must admit I really like this story! The whole is much better than the sum of the parts. It worked for me, lol.

MT you have a big hit here.

AMerryMan

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
wrong title

The wife has been cheating for at least three quarters of the marriage, so this should be:

"When A Bad Woman Stays Bad"

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Good story

It's pretty simple actually. He found out his wife was cheating and divorced her. The kids were old enough to decide who they wanted to be with.

I agree with the criticism that she was never a "good woman". Screwing around for 15 years, screwing around in the husband's bed, thinking she was having another guy's kids. That's pretty nasty and disrespectful even if she seems clueless about how bad it was.

I also have to say that I don't consider this a "burn the bitch" story. Divorcing a disloyal wife is not "burning" her. Reconciliation with a wife that has had a long running affair was inconceivable unless the husband was a complete wimp. Sure the lover got trashed (nice twist having the daughter do it) but that didn't burn the wife. The kids don't want anything to do with her. OK but again she was a pretty nasty woman and both of her kids SAW her cheating. She wasn't fired from a job because she wasn't working. The husband didn't seem to make a particular effort to expose her, only threatened to make the divorce sail through. She wasn't physically hurt. She didn't end up in jail. There was no indication she got financially screwed by the divorce. Most courts wouldn't allow that to happen anyway.

She was divorced. That's not particularly horrible. Justice was done, kind of. I'm not sure 15 years of cheating was balanced in the scales but hubby was OK with the way things worked out.

user110user110about 10 years ago
why would her kids reject her like that?

it makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to user110

If you have to ask, then you can't have very much for either life experince or brains.

blkhrtblkhrtabout 10 years ago
to user110

Are you a cheating bitch.... male/female?

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Sort of Ben Friday

Too little emotion and non-stimulating dialogues. The basic plot, except for Michelle and her bat, has been used dozens of times, so the only thing that could save it would be interesting characters, but they are notable for their absence. 3* effort.

ttom76ttom76about 10 years ago
I don't know about this one

First, the only scene where you really have emotion is when the daughter beats the snot out of Kevin.

In this day and age, you can get anything in 48 hours, Fed-Ex and Brown have been around for some time.

The threats of rape were spurious and Kevin knew it. A 15 year affair, the daughter was [supposedly] his; I wouldn't have been afraid of it and neither would he.

Michelle was still a minor, which means she'd get her wrists slapped. With her prior clean record, no way would they keep her. Also, in her favor, she could claim that she thought it was rape and was defending her family. It was a reasonable presumption.

However, Kevin could have sued for all the medical expenses and they would have fallen on the father.

Lastly, abiding anger hurts the angry ones, in this case, the kids.. They need to forgive and heal.

Thanks, I did finish it so gave it a 4

ttom

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Good kids

Seems rather obvious that dad must have been the primary nurturer in the family even if mom was a stay at home, because the kids have his values rather than their mother's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

... A good story, don't change a thing except the title. Who was the good woman who when bad? If you meant the wife, there is nothing in the story to indicate she was ever good. If you meant the daughter, then the title should be "When a Good Girl Goes Bat". Please excuse the pun. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good job

5 stars would like to read a story from her 0

POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice one, 5 stars

The kids, Jason and especially Michelle, made the story for me. She reminds me of my own daughter and I believe that is what she would have done to her mother had she found something like that going on, about 20 years ago.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Good, but...

I can't help thinking the husband had to be the most oblivious guy on the planet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ok.

Good story but no way near the 5* mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not sure about the title

Been having an affair almost the entire marriage.

At what point was she a good woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 stars.

No other comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4 stars

for not being a crying, wimpy, cucky, excuse for human being.

she cheated, u gave her what she deserved, although find hard to believe

u never had any suspicion over the years. now that is wholly trusting another

being. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
women who cheat

should be treated like he dumb CU-TS they are and murdered

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Damn - she was stupid -

She probably meant it that he blackmailed her into to continuing but she long ago began to accept it as OK and the quitting her job for him was, likely, a symptom of his control -

For what it is worth a woman like that probably did love her husband and family far more than the dickhead - but still not enough to be honest or stop. She worked hard to destroy her life gratz to her heh.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Blackmail

how does that work? Seems to me that all she had to do was to stop fucking him and tell her husband. Might have had the same results but it wouldn't have led to the abortion of another child, probably hubby's too. No, she was just using that as an excuse to do what she did. Thanks for letting him keep his pride and dignity and his children. When a spouse cheats they cheat the whole family and in the stories where the husband or wife insists that the kids continue to relate to the cheater, I find these traits offensive.

Anyhow, would have given you 4 stars if the rating thingy had been working, would have been a 5 if the daughter had hit mom a few times too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the daughter was proactive and did very well, for the wife death becomes her

dead wives tell no lies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Grasp reality MT before it's totally out of your reach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hubby waited too long to act and daughter got in trouble

daughter did what hubby should've done.beat the shit out of wife lover.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
A Ha!

I loved it and fived it!

My only haggle is I'd liked to have more about Stacy's unhappiness after she was discovered.

Don't worry so much about the complaints. Your story was free! And fun too.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
What a Twat!

How could the dipshit husband be totally unaware of his piece-of-shit wife's marriage-long affair?! ~ At least Madame Twat was disowned by her children,but I would have really fucked her over if I was her former husband!

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
She didn't get destroyed

But this story is still unbelievable. There are too many things wrong with it to break down, but I can safely say that this story will not play out anywhere but on this site.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Yahoo, it let me vote this time.

So, I gave it a 4 just like I said last comment. This time the Mom didn't get hit with the bat again, so no 5 this time either. Seriously, not a bad story, but like someone said, he should have been the one to beat the boyfriend. In his bed, seriously? Maybe, since he was older, his aim might have been a little off and she might have taken a few to the puss or somewhere.

In all these so called blackmail stories I have read, sure the wife claims she was coerced but she is seen smiling and being openly intimate with the scumbag and yet falls to pieces and claims the devil made her do it. Really? Only God can judge a person in this situation fairly. However, hubby could have arranged the appointment for judgment sooner rather than later.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
A 4 for this one

I find that that this was a pretty good story. I mostly like the last half of the story though it showed that the whore got what she deserved well maybe a little bit les than what she deserved but never-the-less she lost everything and to me that's just so damn COOL.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
FROM BAD TO WORSER

15 years of deceit and a do-over is not going to happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another woman

That is dumber than a box of hammers. A 15 year affair and she loves him? They don't come any more stupid than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have wondered

how many husbands are raising a child not his bio child... I have done some research on the topic and what i have found the percentage is a lot higher than I thought...

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
Still inconsistent

In answer to anon. There was a study done in the last 10 years trying to determine the number of kids not children of the husband. The numbers were in the twenty something percent range. Whew.

This story has the same weaknesses of this author. Too many changes of attitude, heart and intention. It is so abrupt from one paragraph to another it is shocking to the flow of the plot. There is the same problem with behavior being so inconsistent with stated emotions. Ex.- Husband tells wife she ruined a good thing. Not really since it had been bad for 15 years. Wife says that lover was blackmailing her yet she quits her job to be with him???? A small thing. Many authors attempt to use a multi- syllable word or one used less in our writing. For ex. this author uses perused when addressing the threat to lover(Kevin) if he thinks about charges against the daughter. Pursue is better. Perused really has a different meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One Out Of Five

A retired doctor told me that in his experience almost one out of five children's biological father IS NOT the same as the one listed on the birth certificate. Playground accidents are commonplace, as are childhood injuries. This is how most daddies discover that they have been raising another man's child. In at least one case a teenage boy fell in love with a teenage girl. The mother of one and the father of the other stepped in and stopped the relationship. Yep, the two lovestruck teens were brother and sister. Now that would make an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
uhhhh

A wife cheats on a husband for fifteen years and he has no clue

Tough to believe anyone could be that dense.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Cor this was all over the place.

It is like 11 people wrote it. Nothing had any consistency or coherence.

Fuck, the kids aren't his and he thinks he is going to get full custody?

You, author are a true moron.

He would be lucky to get more than a couple days a month visitation.

For sure he pays out the nose in alimony, since she was working what? 15 hours a week at a department store?

And hell, he may even end up stuck with child support until they are 18 because of how stupidly he handled it all.

Minus 4 stars... it's an insult to 1 star stories that that I can only give it a 1

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ouch...

Readable...

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 7 years ago
A Good Story.

I liked it but you or your editor need to proof read it properly. I get the impression that you relied on the spell checker too much - on several occasions you used words with similar letters to the correct ones but were meaningless in the context you used them.

And are you really comfortable with an editor who calls himself Big Tit (Grand Teton)?

gldngolfergldngolferabout 7 years ago
When a good woman goes bad...

Was she ever a good woman?

Cheating the entire marriage, believing she had another man's baby, and aborted another.

Doesn't seem she ever was a good woman in her entire marriage or a good person in Iife in general.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Not bad, but there are problems

Others have already mentioned the inconsistencies, and the problems with husband thinking he's going to keep the kids when one isn't his. Also, there is not enough back story on the affair. How did it start? Why? What kept her going with the jerk, and why didn't she just leave husband? Too many unanswered questions.

Lakeboy657Lakeboy657about 7 years ago

I like this story. A similar situation happened to me. And yes I did get joint custody & primary visitation, 9.5 months, with the kids in a California court. The ex-wife got them in the summer for 2 months. I moved the kids to Texas with me. A win, win for the fathers.

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
I Love It

Well done & congratulation to Michelle for sticking it too the cheaters. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 6 years ago
Good premise, good plot, ruined by extreme violence/consequences

Once a person is hospitalized by violence, someone is charged, providing all the players are known. No reality based story set in modern USA pretends otherwise. That tips the scale of willful disbelief for me, so 3* is all this is worth - a better story would explore the real fallout, and yes the daughter would learn the devastating truth of her parentage.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 6 years ago
Follow-up on the comments

Hey people, all you who rated this story 5* really are not improving the quality of stories here, you are just displaying your rage over things not related to the value of this story.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
good story

while i can see hanks point, i liked the daughter standing up for her dad, sometimes blood is thicker than water. nice work.

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
2* Piss Poor Editng, Bad Plot

The only real man in this story was Michelle, the daughter.

The husband was a wimpy weepy coward.

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

I agree with the previous comment, plus, no rape charge would stick since it would be revealed that she'd been fucking him for 15 years!

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirabout 6 years ago
The kids aren't his?

Read the story, don't skim. It clearly says that Michelle requested a DNA test and it proved that she was his. So was Jason. So he could get custody of both. I don't think Stacy would contest the divorce and risk having her long term affair becoming common knowledge. Now in the truly real world things would be much less satisfactory for our protagonist and more than likely the best he could hope for is a 50/50 split and probably alimony, real life often sucks. He probably has a good chance to keep the kids since they in their mid to late teens and hate their mother.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Basic story was OK but you blew it towards the end when you had hubby threaten fuck-wad that Stacey would file rape charges against him if he didn't drop the charges against Michelle! It wouldn't fly because it certainly would come out that they were having an affair for 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So tired of the same old, lazy writing tool.....husband works a job that keeps him from his family, then is shocked when his repeated absence and indifference creates an issue. NEWS FLASH! Find a new, fucking job where you can spend time with your family. Work to live, don't live to work.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"was the child that Stacy had terminated mine as well?"

Ouch! This story was brutal!

Michelle was awesome... the daughter took care of business like a boss!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: DrakenNoir

"Now in the truly real world things would be much less satisfactory for our protagonist"

I might have missed it, but I didn't see anything mentioned about the financial settlement in the divorce?

Either way, Stacy still loved her family and was desperate to maintain contact with her kids. If the husband was willing to use that, he could have manipulated her into a lopsided settlement in exchange for helping her to "reconcile" with the children (with their collaboration, which I'm sure they'd give as they hated the bitch). Then after the divorce went through, all three of them could disown Stacy just as the story played out and basically keep all the family assets.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Speaking from experience

The threat of exposing a cheater especially the wife, to family, friends, co-workers, children, etc is a powerful bargaining chip in a divorce settlement. So commenters who think that a 50/50 split is a given are off base.

As to a child's choice of custodial parent, states vary but for instance in Tennessee it's a low as 12 years old. While the court is not bound by the child's preference it is weighed heavily since disregarding it can cause behavioral problems and the court decision may have to be reversed.

Since the father obtained custody and the wife has a current work history, she may receive short term maintenance payments but long term alimony is unlikely.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 5 years ago
How true

A guy I worked with had a similar situation. His wife had a 12 year relationship with another man. He had a boy and a girl and the boy was not his. Things did not end well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

What a great daughter, and son. He raised some good kids. What kind of woman would think he could get over a 15 year affair?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Stacy really is thick

Good riddance!

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Another great story

MattressThrasher blows me away. This is the third of his stories I've read and I have been blown away by two and very impressed with the third. It looks like he doesn't post any more which is Literotica's loss.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
You get

What you reap. Life is hard. If you lead a bad life...karma will get you in the end. This story got better and better as it went. I can picture a girl of 14 laying waste to the guy with a bat. Big smile...5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yup, they deserved what they got.........and so did he. When you place your career as priority over your family, don't be surprised when you lose them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading them all again

Another great story from MattressThrasher. If I had a daughter I would have her play sofrball. Another favorite story.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

For a while I thought it would be another cuck tale, but happily it was way way better.

Well done a great story

5/5

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this is normally how kids act after finding out about mom

or dad being cheating assholes. But the thing that gets me is mom will be forgiven way before they forgive dad.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Ok, you got me.

I thought that this was going to be another one of those sickening RAAC stories. I almost stopped reading. Thank you for not going there.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again to complete the author's stories. This one has a cheating whore, a dirty bastard, and some great kids. Great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I always like a story with a smart daughter who isn't afraid to face the facts.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Good! Cheaters v t what they had coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
affair to b continue

an affair with daughter would had been done for next part think about it

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

3 from me. It is just average BTB.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

@swingerjoe. I don't find such storys sexually arousing. But I find them emotionally arousing because bad people get what they deserve.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

Man or woman, girlfriend or boyfriend, husband or wife do not cheat on your partner. Besides the fact that it will destroy the person who gave you their trust, love and respect it will further cement the truth of what you have become as a human being.

We will all come up short of being perfect people until we become born again with the spirit and character of Christ.

Remember it is not flesh that we are to war against, no but the principalities of GOOD AND EVIL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Remember Michelle keep your head down when you swing that Bat .. i Wish my Daughter had been that Honest with Me . Instead She took her Mothers side in Court . I paid extra so that they could no longer use My name . My Ex Wife expected Me to pay for my ex daughters weeding . . Like that was going to happen . I Now have been remarried and have a daughter that loves Me . Live life to the fullest

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

This was a tragic, but down-to-earth story, well written and well-plotted. No Ninja warriors, no navy seals, just a realistic story of a disastrous marriage. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible

Low count and keeps finding out discrepancies and ignoring them. Her pay? Is he one of those idiots doesn't have a budget. Retired accountant (CPA).

Another miracle she's his!! Shit writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous